Defying Gravity With You

Oleh _The_Maliks_

The old ANIDITA: AN OS COLLECTION with a new cover and a title!! *** This os book consists of different chapt... Lebih Banyak

Touch Of Womanhood
Socially Outcasted
Till Death, Do Us Part
IMPORTANT
Bravo Bondita
What If? Part I
What If? Part II
The Father Who Knew To Love
The Phony Saint
The Rising Phoenix
Expect The Unexpected Part II
Hidden Truths
Fatal Misjudgement
Bondita Das x Hope Mikaelson
Bondita Das x Hope Mikaelson 1
Bondita Das x Hope Mikaelson 2

Expect The Unexpected Part I

478 18 0
Oleh _The_Maliks_

Guys, this is a 2 part OS related to pregnancy... This is part I and is based on Bondita getting pregnant before she marries her Sakha Babu... We will see how they gradually fall for each other...

Let's peep into the chapter...

----------------------------------------------

Bondita's Age:- 13 yrs

Anirudh's Age:- 22 yrs

----------------------------------------------

Anirudh and Kaka were standing in their Koti, waiting for the doctor to come and tell about the condition... The doctor soon came and told that the injury is getting better and better, thanks to Kalindi's medicines... Kaka understood that it was Kalindi's trick... After the doctor went away, Kaka walked away too... Kalindi entered and started to blackmail Anirudh in leaving Bondita and going back to Tulsipur... Little did she know that Bondita was also there, behind the door, listening to her words...

Bondita's blood boiled in anger and she started to clap... Kalindi looked at her in shock...

"Waah!! Thaku Maa Waah!! I never knew you could stoop so low... Keep stooping lower and lower till you reach Hell... And Sakha Babu... The marriage date is the same date as we departure to London... It's not a problem... Consider the marriage to be broken..." Bondita said

"Bondita, promise on-" Kalindi got interrupted

"Shut up Kalindi Ji... No means no!!" Bondita said in anger

"Bondita is very clever, Kalindi... Don't mess with her..." Kaka said smirking...

"Kaka Sasur Ji... Can you prepare the lep you always prepared for me?? And Sakha Babu... Can you apply the lep on my injury??" Bondita asked

"Sure!!" Kaka and Anirudh replied

Bondita was carried into Anirudh's room and kept there on the bed... Kaka soon prepared the lep and gave it to Anirudh... Kalindi was watching all this... Anirudh sat down and pushed up the lower part of the saree till her knees... Kalindi thought Bondita will flinch but the exact opposite happened... Bondita didn't move at all... Kalindi was shocked... She went from there, angrily...

Here, Anirudh, Bondita and Kaka were chatting away and didn't realize that it was night time... Bondita didn't want to go back so she ate there itself and slept beside Anirudh... Kalindi was enraged that Bondita had the audacity to sleep there... She decided to put an end to all of this the next day...

What Kalindi wanted was revenge... She became so blind in revenge that she didn't see the possible consequences of her actions... Sumati Maa was hopeless... She was brainwashed by Kalindi so she takes the side of Kalindi always...

The next day, Kaka, Anirudh and Bondita had their breakfast and was sitting in the Living room and chatting... Sampoorna also joined them... Anirudh was putting lep on Bondita's injury when TM and others barged in...

"BONDITA!!! ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED OF YOURSELF?? YOU SPENT A NIGHT WITH A MAN THAT TOO WHO IS AN UNKNOWN PERSON!!!" Sumati yelled

"MAA!!! MIND YOUR WORDS.... SAKHA BABU IS NOT AN UNKNOWN PERSON... HE IS AN INTEGRAL PART OF MY LIFE, I HOPE YOU REMEMBER THAT... FOR YOU HE MAY BE AN UNKNOWN PERSON BUT HE HAS A HIGHER VALUE THAN YOU IN MY LIFE!!!" Bondita snapped back

"How can you talk to me like this Bondita??" Sumati asked

"Just like how you declared that my Sakha Babu is an unknown man... And also how you allowed yourself to get brainwashed and manipulated by TM..." Bondita roared

Sumati was dumbstruck at her words... Thaku Maa scolded Bondita for shouting at her mother like that but got a befitting reply from Bondita...

"Sakha Babu, pack our bags... We are leaving for London today itself... Please go fast..." Bondita urged

"Bondita... Choose between your mother and your dreams..." Sumati Maa asked

"Sakha Babu and my dreams" Bondita answered without hesitation

Sumati Maa was shocked... Anirudh packed a set of few clothes and came with the visa... Bondita and RCs left for Calcutta and booked 2 tickets for London... Kaka and Bihari drove away after dropping whereas AniDita boarded the ship as Ani saw TM coming in the distance... Bad luck for Kalindi Das... The ship started to sail from the port when they reached there...

Kalindi looked angrily but Anidita smiled and went inside their cabin... Kalindi along with others returned back home and she instructed everyone to stay away from Bondita... Tapur was missing from the home and the next scene shocked them to the core...

There was a letter in Tapur's room which told about Tapur becoming Som's responsibility and they have gone to a foreign nation already... Days were gradually passing and Tupur was married off to Chandra Chur... CC married Tupur without any hesitation or ruckus... Meanwhile, Anidita reached London and went to their old Haveli where Anirudh stayed...

Bondita got enrolled in the prestigious school of London and amazed everyone with her skills and witty mind... Years passed by and Bondita graduated from school... Admission at King's University was like a icing on cake... She was readily accepted and Anirudh couldn't be more happier... He in the moment of happiness lifted Bondita and twirled her...

He then hugged her and they stayed in that position until the phone rang... It was from Kaka and they separated with a jerk... Both were blushing... So, after speaking to Kaka, Anidita went out for shopping clothes... They had a small unofficial date at a roadside restaurant... They made a plan to avoiding unwanted attention from the college students...

The plan was to introduce themselves as a married couple who has married in the traditional Christian style... They wore engagement rings to each other and had a registered marriage... Soon a month passed by and Bondita was all set to join the college... All at first were shocked that she was the only woman in the batch, over the top of it, she was married too...

Everyone were reluctant at first but after seeing her potential and started to mingle with her... Years passed by and this was the 4th year of Bondita... She had grown up to be one of the most beautiful girl in the college... Everyone used to comment that her husband is lucky to have a beautiful woman like her and each one used to say what they would have done if Bondita was unmarried...

Here, Anirudh started to have a different feeling towards Bondita as age progressed... Bondita also had the same feelings, but didn't have time to explore them as she had a lot of work... Anirudh behaved differently which put Bondita in confusion... Some times Anirudh used to watch her constantly and not do his work, he will stare at her if she wears a western dress or a saree, sometimes he asks her to keep her hairs open, there is a constant smile on his face as he is lost in deep thoughts... Bondita wasn't able to connect the dots...

Anirudh, who was an excellent observer noticed that Bondita also was having the same feelings as him... Her choice of clothes, stealing glances while preparing the food and a constant smile whenever she takes rest from studies... It was the 18th birthday of Bondita that Anirudh realized that he's in love with Bondita...

Bondita slowly started to notice the feelings that she felt when she was with Anirudh... Her cheeks had a small tinge of red or pink when he complement her... Unknowingly a smile used to come on her face when she saw him wearing the clothes of her choice... Bondita still couldn't comprehend those feelings and it was her last year too... She once asked her best friend, Matt, about these feelings... He helped her in recognising those feelings as Love... Bondita accepted that she was in love with Anirudh, but was scared to confess as to how will Anirudh react to it... But she didn't know that Anirudh was aware of her feelings...

Here, Anirudh had planned a river side proposal for Bondita... It was two months before her final semester exams... That day, 20th of June, 1929 was the most memorable day in her life as Anirudh proposed her... It was 4 PM that day when Bondita noticed that Anirudh wasn't at home... She thought he's gone to meet Salim and dozed off... It was 7 PM when she woke up and found a note on the bedside table...

The note read,

"Tonight will be the proof of what I want to say to you and what you want to hear from me...

Come to the Thames River for the answers to your 100 questions after reading this note...

One more thing... I want you to wear the dress that is wrapped in the cupboard... A carriage will come to the home at sharp 8 PM to pick you up...

Yours truly,
Anirudh

Bondita chuckled at Anirudh's note and him knowing her A to Z... She opened the package to see a beautiful baby pink gown

She got ready and the carriage came... Bondita was surprised to see Matt as the driver... He wordlessly took her to the River Thames and dropped her at the entrance...

The whole Riverside was decked up in balloons and lights... Bondita couldn't see them because she was blindfolded... Matt took her to the place where she was to be proposed and removed the blindfold... Rose petals started to fall on her and she started to twirl around... She stopped twirling as no one was to be found around...

Her back was facing when Anirudh held a big boquet covering his face... Bondita turned and saw that someone was in their knee and holding a bouquet... There was a note on top of it...

The note read,

" Accept this boquet and then only you will see the face..."

Bondita was curious to see the face so she took the boquet... The face got revealed and Bondita was shocked to the core.... It was Anirudh!!! He started his dialogue...

"Bondita, when I first married you, I didn't like you as I was in love or better to say, thought I am in love with someone else... Never in my life, I have felt these for a woman... We faced a lot of hardships yet we are here, together... No matter how many times I hurt you, you still stood by my side and supported me... I know, nullifying our marriage was so difficult for you but still you chose to stand by me... You have made me learn how to live Bondita... No other women in my life had this effect on me... From being my responsibility to my Dil-Ka-Sukoon, now you have become my Jeene Ki Wajah... I Love You Bondita, will you marry me??" Anirudh asked

Bondita had tears in her eyes and she was surprised so she nodded her head in a yes... Anirudh was ecstatic and made her wear the ring...

Bondita jumped on Anirudh after he made her to wear the ring... She shouted "I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU MR. ANIRUDH ROY CHOUDHARY!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!" making Anirudh gasp at the confession...

There were slow claps from the back and she was shocked to see the whole of the college hooting and cheering her to kiss Anirudh... Bondita went all red whereas Anirudh smirked at Bondita... She shyly turned towards him and gave a short and a sweet kiss to Anirudh on his lips... Anirudh pouted and pulled her and locked lips with her passionately...

The crowd went "Awwwww" at this... George's comment brought them back to reality... He said, "Get a room, you two" and laughed loudly that made them to part... Slowly everyone dispersed except for Matt and his gang... Matthew, George, James, Aiden, Alex, Gordon and Jonathan were Bondita's best friends and addressed her as "Rosé" because she looked as beautiful as a rose...

A month passed by after this proposal and James sensed a brewing tension between AniDita... This was also noticed by the other gang mates too... So, the booked a luxury suite for AniDita and made them to go to Paris... A week later, they set off to Paris and stayed there for two weeks straight... It was the 5th day of their arrival in Paris that they surrendered to each other without any barriers, thus taking their relationship to the next level... After that, rest of the 15 days passed in a blink and they came back to London...

Bondita went back to her study mode and felt like vomiting when her semesters started... She vomitted after completing the last exam... It didn't stop there... She started to hate roshogulle and also started to eat more than usual... She craved for spicy food and pickles, which was not normal... Bondita didn't notice that she missed her periods because of the tension of results... Anirudh tried his best to calm her down two days before her results... It was the result day and Bondita as usual topped the exams with a whopping 99.9% in the finals, breaking Anirudh's record...

The convocation ceremony was held and Anirudh put the robe, the medal on Bondita and gave her the scroll and the certificate... Bondita collapsed on reaching home... Thank god Matt was with them and he took Bondita to the hospital where it was confirmed that Bondita is expecting for a month...

Matt was elated but Anirudh was shocked... Anirudh went inside and he saw Bondita with tears in her eyes... He went to her and calmed her down and asked the reason for crying... Bondita replied that she is shedding happy tears because she is going to become a Mom soon...

Bondita was discharged and AniDita packed and left for Tulsipur... After a week, they landed in Calcutta and booked train tickets for Tulsipur... Since it was evening, it was easy for them to escape the goons of Kalindi... Finally Bondita and Anirudh reached RC Haveli and was welcomed warmly...

Sampoorna took their aarti and welcomed them... She hugged Bondita and apologized to her for behaving badly with her... Bondita was all the more elated and she immediately forgave her and hugged her...

All had their dinner and were sitting in the living room, chatting away... Suddenly Bondita stood up and signed Anirudh to do the same...

"I have a very big gift for all of you..." Bondita said, blushing

"What is it Bahu??" Kaka asked eagerly

"Beta don't hesitate..." Binoy said

"In a few months, a new member will join our family..." Anirudh said

"WHAT?!" Kaka yelled

"Yes Kaka Sasur Ji, one more addition in our family..." Bondita said and went scarlet

"WHAAAAAAAATTTTTTT???!!" Batuk squealed in joy

"Batuk, be clear..." Binoy said

"Baba, Kaka, Boudi is expecting her 1st child..." Som said bluntly

Binoy and Kaka were astonished... Sampoorna hugged her sister and was elated... Kaka asked Bihari to prepare for a grand feast on the occasion of AniDita's return, Bondita becoming a Gold Medallist Barrister and her pregnancy...

Unknown to them, a spy sent by Kalindi over heard this and reported it to TM... She smirked and told that Bondita will come with them tomorrow... Chandra Chur also understood and smirked....

The next day, The Pandit Ji was called and a date was fixed for the marriage and also the godh bharai ceremony... Kalindi and Chandra Chur along with the family entered entered the RC Mansion... Bihari saw them...

"Bade Malik, Bade Malik... That Thaku Maa has come with her family..." Bihari said

"What??" Kaka asked in shock

"Yes Malik... What I am saying is correct..." Bihari said

Kala walked out of the house and stood at the entrance... The Das family also arrived there...

"Stop right there Kalindi... Don't take a step further..." Kaka said

"Why shouldn't I take a step... I made this food with my own hands for my Granddaughter Bondita..." Kalindi said

"Arrey, do you think I will believe you?? It's not that easy to believe you Kalindi..." Kaka said

"Kaka Sasur Ji is completely correct Thaku Maa..." Bondita said

"Bondita... You have listened to only their side of the story... Not our side" Sumati Maa interrupted

"Okay tell me what is your side of the story..." Bondita said

"We called them for Tupur and Chandra Chur's Bhoj... They gave us gifts with bombs in them which resulted in the death of Showmik and RhimJim..." Sumati Maa said

"You will tell this and expect me to believe you?? No!!! What you have said is a white lie!!! The Roy Choudharys can never do like that..." Bondita said with confidence

"Bondita, past is past, accept this Kheer from our side..." Kalindi said

Bondita was about to take the Kheer when Tapur pushed the bowl...

"Didi, please don't take this... Thaku Maa had mixed abortion pills in this Kheer... I saw her doing it..." Tapur said

"You didn't have to do that Tapur... Anyway, I was about to dispose it because of the lack of trust I have in these people..." Bondita said

"Aren't you ashamed of yourself Bondita?? How can you stoop so low?? What is the guarantee that this child is yours?? This is not an act to keep yourself away from us?? Are we that bad?? I never expected this from you..." Sumati Maa said

Bondita was dumbfounded on this question put forth by Sumati...

"She stooped low?? Sumati Maa... It's you who is stooping low... What kind of a question is this?? I and Bondita love each other... If you need proofs, I can show the pictures of the big proposal in London... I can even prove that the child is mine" Anirudh said with disbelief in his voice...

"Sumati Maa... No no... Mrs. Sumati Das... I can't call you Maa because you are not worth it... I never expected this from you... You always used to be happy for me, no matter what... I endured your harsh words when Sakha Babu married Manorama Didi because it was for my benefit... But, instead of supporting Sakha Babu in a fake marriage, you could have come to RC Mansion and made me understand nah?? Why you became like this?? And you knew why Kalindi Das is marrying me off to another guy by drugging me, still you didn't stop her from doing it... You were the same mother who protected me from the stone pelting by the villagers of Devipur?? What happened to you now?? And you knew Kalindi Das was sending me to a dangerous place where it was filled with snakes and tigers, still you fed me drugged Roshogullas?? You have changed Sumati Maa, you have changed... Now also... You should have been happy that your daughter is getting married to the same guy who saved her from getting burnt alive, but alas... No... You aren't happy... You are questioning me of stooping low??" Bondita asked, choking

"Bondita, no-" Sumati Maa got interrupted

"One more thing... I am getting married to Sakha Babu... I know you hate him, so because of your lies and deceit, I have decided to cut ties with everyone except Tapur... She will get married to Batuk in the same day when I get married to Sakha Babu... Now you all can leave..." Bondita said and took Tapur inside

After BonTur went inside, Kalindi and others left for Krishna Nagar with a heavy heart... Since Kaka also allowed her to stay, the villagers decided to keep mum on this topic... The date was fixed after a week for both the marriages... The Mansion was getting decorated for the two marriages...

Sundaram and Devoleena are called for the marriage... They happily mingle in the preparations... AniDita and BatPur get married in a grand manner after following the correct rituals...

Then, Bondita's Godh Bharai is held after 3 months of the marriage... Bondita is pampered like a baby and she completes the rest of the 7 months and delivers twins... OMG, both are boys... They are named as Anirban and Udayban... Som is married to Paro, who is the daughter of a business partner of Binoy... Tapur gets pregnant and gives birth to a baby girl... She is named as Tara...

Paro gets pregnant after 6 months into her marriage... She also delivers a twin boy and a girl, who are named as Raunak and Roshni... The whole of the RC Family is happy with the turn out of events and they lead a happy life thereafter...

Guys, the Part I has come to an end... The next part will have an interesting turn of events and it will start from TM finalizing Chandra Chur as Bondita's groom...

Stay tuned, am signing off...

It's a request to you all to vote and comment...

Sayonarã lovelies...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

31.2K 1.5K 29
Hey friends !!!! This is my first fanfiction and the beautiful bond between anidita from barrister babu inspired me to write this. It is not same as...
26.6K 2.1K 46
Alert!!! This book was taken down due to some personal issues and is re-uploaded because many of followers loved it. The writing in it is very cring...
13K 923 13
so Guys it's a short story , os , based on barrister Babu show (Anirudh and Bondita ) .1)short story :- In this story they forgot about their past...
28.5K 3.1K 30
"Bondita... I have decided that I will not leave you here alone. I will stay here by itself with you in London, until and unless you become Barrister...