𝟑𝟔𝟓 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 | ᵒʳⁱᵍⁱⁿᵃˡ ᶜʰ...

By Ms_Crim1nal

𝐈𝐧 𝟑𝟔𝟓 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆, 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓾𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓶𝓮, 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝒅𝒐, 𝓘 𝓮𝔁𝓬𝓮... More

ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃
𝑻𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 𝕱𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘 ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
𝐋. 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐧🔞✦
𝐊. 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐚 ⌛
𝐕. 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐲🔞✦
𝐂. 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐲 🔞⌛
𝐕. 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫 🔞✦
𝐀. 𝐃𝐚𝐚𝐞 🔞♚
𝐊. 𝐊𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐤𝐢⌛
𝐄. 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 ❂
𝐋. 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐬 🔞✦
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘 ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
s. ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴡᴇʟʟ 🔞✦

ᴠ. ᴅʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴀ 🔞♚

84 5 12
By Ms_Crim1nal

|| qυoteѕ ||

"Don't question my ruling and do as I say then no one will get hurt."

"Remember, I'm the future king and you are just a mere commoner. If you know what is good for you then I suggest you keep your mouth shut."

"If you think you can take my throne then go ahead. Know that your head will be impaled on the stick like the others."

"You know, princess/prince I've always have some things that I love to do to people. I just may make you my first...victim."

"There are times when I need to be gentleman and other times when I need to rule. If you want a balance, then prove me to me that you can handle it."

"Impressive. How long do you think you can reach me?"

"I've learned through the years that no one will understand the sacrifice that many go through. The heart breaks and broken times to get what you want back."

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ғυll ɴαмe: Vincent Atticus Dracula

Preferred Name: None.

ɴιcĸɴαмe: Vin, Vinnie, Vince

ᴀʟɪᴀs: Raven the Impaler

ɴαмe мeαɴιɴɢ/orιɢιɴ: Conquering/Latin

age: 24 (613)

gender: Male

ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs: He/Him

вιrтнday: August 9, 1510

zodιαc: Leo

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

вιrтнplace: Transylvania, Romania

нoмeтownTransylvania, Romania

ɴαтιoɴαlιтy: Romanian

eтнɴιcιтy: Romanian

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

нeιɢнт: 182cm/6'0"

weιɢнт: 79.3kg/175lb

eye color: Amber red

нαιr color: Black

Hᴀɪʀ Sᴛʏʟᴇ: Long style

ѕĸιɴ тoɴe: Fair

вody тype: Tone/Muscular

вlood тype: O-

ѕeхυαlιтy: Bisexual

ѕpecιeѕ: Human

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Vincent is someone that has a sadists personality. The man is someone that is devious even realistic. Vincent often seen as someone both intelligent and clever. However, he has this darker side that is known to be power-hungry. Many people would consider him as intense person. However, that is the way that he grew up to be only because his father was hard on him. Vincent learned to be respectful to others what share the same interest or can stand up to his ways. It intrigues him when someone tries to do that. He's often seen as courageous especially what he has been through and done for his country. The male is honest about anything which often make him seem insensitive because of his honesty. Vincent is someone that is gracious as he gets it from his mother. But, many people believe that he had practice or born with it. He's a man that is dedicated whether its to his cause or something that person proves a point to. Vincent is very skillful with many things that can be laid in front of him. It was mainly because he has such a high reputation even being the next king. Vincent has to prove that he's ready for the next step. He's someone that is sociable and would attend parties even meetings making new alliance or acquaintances to people.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

relαтιveѕ:

Vlad IV Dracula| Father| Alive

Loana Dracula| Mother| Alive

Marku Dracula| Younger Brother| Alive

ғrιendѕ:

Dorian Funar

Angelica Lupei

Kellan Caskcut

ᴘᴇᴛs:

California Kingsnake| Name: Riveter

Australian Raven| Name: Void

мαrιтαl ѕтαтυѕ: Single

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

voιce clαιм: Vin Diesel 

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

тaттoo:

тαттoo мeαɴιɴɢ: Many calls him the archangel yet the devil. He can easily tear down battles with just him and his few army. This is the reason he got the tattoo.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

pιercιng: He has the left ear fully pierced only because of the aesthetic that he must present. It also represents more of the modern times along with the wealth and the power that his family brings.

ѕcαrѕ: On the side of his face he had during a battle along with a couple on his chest. Some are battle while others were torture when he was capture when he was a teen.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

lιĸeѕ/dιѕlιĸeѕ:

He likes to go horseback riding as he found it fun and peaceful to him.

He likes to rain because he feels that it washes away the cruel acts that he has done. To him its like the gods are crying.

He likes to read historical and adventure books in his free time.

He likes to learn new languages especially when he gets to travel outside of his kingdom.

He likes drinking anything that is usually bitter or have something a little bit of flavoring.

He likes to torture his enemies or anyone that tries to define him. He often makes people know about it.

╚»★«╝

He doesn't like to be bother a lot or annoyed even as it usually gets him irritated and in a bad mood.

He doesn't like traveling through forest because of his battle led him to an ambush that nearly killed him and his men.

He doesn't like close spaces because his father would often lock into places that are close to punish him.

He doesn't like to seem like a monster, but people often paint him that way, so he just plays the role for it.

He hates when people try to go behind his back but pretends to be friends with him. It always irks him.

He doesn't like when people try to get involve in his business. Only because he knows how crucial it is when the moment is tense, and any wrong movement could end in disaster.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

deѕcrιpтιoɴ oғ ĸιɴĸѕ, тυrɴ oɴ αɴd oғғ: Vincent has a public kink but that is it. He gets turned on when some talks dirty or acts flirty with him. He doesn't mind if a girl plays hard to get however, he does know his boundaries. The man has a bondage kink even likes to have rough sex. Vincent does impact play meaning using whips or paddles. He also will pull a person's hair. Vicent does have a blood kink and would do knife play as he's a sadist. He also like to do a force orgasm on his partner even over stimulate them. Vincent turns off is soft kinks or vanilla sex. He doesn't like when people want it boring.

poѕιтιoɴ: Dominant (Top)

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

мeɴтαl ιѕѕυeѕ: There are no mental issue, possible anger issue but he knows when he's about to snap that he'll walk away. Vincent is against of wanting to hurt his partner or anyone near him when he is anger. He was taught to deal with the anger is to walk away and take it out on either training or just having peace by himself.

ʀᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ: None.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ғeαrѕ: He fears of losing the respect he has with people. His mother getting hurt or anyone under his watch as he'll feel like he'll be held responsible for what happens to them.

ғlαwѕ: His family has a curse that dates all the way back into 1800s. They were curse by a witch to become creatures of the night with a thirst for blood. He also does smoke sometimes when he's out in human civilization.

ѕтreɴɢтнѕ: His charm how he can easily subdue anyone just by his charming smile and words. Vincent is a smooth talker in which he can get anything me wants or help to calm down a situation. He's also a wonderful leader making sure no one is left behind and strategize if they were in a complicated situation.

weαĸɴeѕѕ: Anything with silver and the sun as it turns his skin red. The way he breaks out is like allergic reaction.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

occυpαтιoɴ: Royalty Prince

вυѕιɴeѕѕ тype: None.

вυѕιɴeѕѕ lιғe: Vincent life is basically making sure the kingdom runs smoothly as he'll inherit it one day. Despite him being way older he still has many things to learn in the world. Plus, the vampire world since his immortality started when he had turned 24. But he does go out and do business when he's required to do it. Or he'll mainly be home looking over plans possibly reading about any past war that he has. Learn about plans or make them for anything were to happen.

edυcαтιoɴ:

Homeschooling education anything his mother and father wanted him to learn.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

weαpoɴѕ: Swords, Knives, Bow and Arrow, Bo-staff, and Hatchet.

power/αвιlιтιeѕ: He's able to heal quicker, has enhanced speed, hearing, and strength. Unlike other vampires in books of them having powers of elements and such. Vincent is good with fighting as he's able to take down six people at once. He's has study the arts of sword and martial arts going to private tutors and would spend his time learning.  He has ability to disarm a person quickly before taking down the next.

ѕecreтѕ: Vincent has been in touch with witches to find a way of reversing the curse or to help him of getting stronger. Sometimes he goes over to them and he's given a special potion a day to help him of becoming stronger since there seem to be no cure for his condition.

rιvαlѕ: 

The Cacciatore Family as they are a long line of vampire hunters.

eɴeмιeѕ: Vampire Hunters

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

нoввιeѕ:

Horseback riding

Reading

Drawing

Painting

Playing Piano

Archery

Chess

Astronomy

тαleɴт:

Playing Instruments

Sword fighting

Singing

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ:

I don't want to set the world on fire remix (Boxout Remix)

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

вαcĸɢroυɴdVincent is born in the long line of the Dracula family. It is known that by the age of twenty-four years old. They stop aging and live on forever and rule over Transylvania over the secret society of vampires. Dracula family is the very original family of vampires of history. They are treated with respect and such. Vicent is the new one to rule over the throne, however, he became just like his father, aka Vlad the Impaler. However, he is known as the Raven the Impaler. As every time he left a body outside impaled his Raven, Void, would stick around. Of course, these bodies varied between humans and vampires, at least those who deserved it.

But Vincent wasn't like this before as he was a good young boy with a knowing intention to be the heir to the throne. He always made sure to study the arts of sword, war, and history to every country. He practices his language every day until he gets it perfect before moving onto the next. When Vincent turned 18 is when his father took him out. His father wanted to give him a test before he would ascend to the throne. Vincent at the time didn't know what until he saw his father's or his victims. His father instructed him what he must do and if he didn't do it then he was coward and not worthy of the throne. Vincent heart pounded at that moment with fear. This fear wasn't because he had to kill, it was because he knew his hard work would be in vain.

Vincent did what he was told to be cold about it despite the people pleading. Their emotion did tug his heart string however he remained neutral the whole time. In fact, this is how his emotion became cold too. All because of what his father would do to him. His mother wasn't happy about what his father forced him to do. But ultimately, she still had no say but only asked her son to be weary in the future. Though, Vincent would never forget his words until one day he did. A vampire hunter came across him with his friends. Of course, the five of them were doing nothing wrong as they were having a fun night. But it was the vampire hunter who had started it first. The vampire ended up killing his two closes friends who protect him.

He wasn't happy and lashed out in anger of the hunter killing him in an instant. Vincent took him and impaled his head on a stick. He made sure the vampire hunters knew what would happen if they had crossed him. Of course, this caused an investigation but unfortunately there was little evidence to support anything to find the person who did it. It felt good for Vincent to have gotten away with it. And understanding why his father wanted him to do it or learn about it. The male could unleash his anger and show the person who had angered him. His mother did ask if he had done it and told her the truth, but he made a broken promise to his mother that he would never do it again.

Vincent continues to do it to get his anger out at least at times. But he most focus on his studies to make sure the kingdom rules just fine.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ᴛʀɪᴠɪᴀ:

 Vincent is someone doesn't like to be annoyed or find things funny. But if someone were to bug him enough and act goofy then he'll cracked a smile.

Vincent does have a heart despite him having fiancé's before that would quickly run away from how cold he seems.

He does travel around the world with modern clothing. Which he likes to wear since at home he has to make sure he's always presentable.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

oυтғιтѕ:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1.5K 67
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
25.9K 1.9K 47
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
83.8K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
46.7K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...