Defying Gravity With You

By _The_Maliks_

The old ANIDITA: AN OS COLLECTION with a new cover and a title!! *** This os book consists of different chapt... More

Touch Of Womanhood
Socially Outcasted
Till Death, Do Us Part
IMPORTANT
Bravo Bondita
What If? Part I
What If? Part II
The Phony Saint
Expect The Unexpected Part I
The Rising Phoenix
Expect The Unexpected Part II
Hidden Truths
Fatal Misjudgement
Bondita Das x Hope Mikaelson
Bondita Das x Hope Mikaelson 1
Bondita Das x Hope Mikaelson 2

The Father Who Knew To Love

499 20 0
By _The_Maliks_

Guys, this OS is a fathers day special... This OS will explore the bond that was unexplored in the show, i.e., Binoy and Bondita's bond...

Let's continue with the OS...

----------------------------------------------

Bondita's age:- 16 yrs

Anirudh's age:- 24 yrs

----------------------------------------------

BINOY'S POV

Oh!!! This Anirudh... I am ashamed to call him as my son... What has he done?? Broke Bondita's heart by marrying Manorama... Shit!!! This guy... I need to protect her at all costs from Anirudh... Thank God I followed Bondita's idea and chucked out Sampoorna... Oh no!!! Bondita fainted.... Great... Anirudh... I will never forgive you for this...

BONDITA'S POV

What?? Pati Babu just tied his knot with someone else?? That too Manorama Ji?? HOW CAN YOU DO THIS, PATI BABU?? YOU BETRAYER... I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS... What was my mistake?? Falling in love with you?? You will say that it's mere attraction, but no... The feelings that I have for you is true... Baba always told, "Saccha Pyaar sadaiv andheka ho jata hai"... He was true...

ANIRUDH'S POV

I know Bondita, this will hurt you... I am doing this so as to protect you from the clutches of this Society... Just tolerate this for sometime... You will have happiness only in your life later on... I am forced to do this because you aren't concentrating on your studies... I am extremely sorry Bondita...

Bondita couldn't stand the sight of someone else taking her place and fainted and got a deep cut on her forehead... Anirudh controlled himself, but Manorama stopped... She tried going near Bondita but was stopped by others, asking her to stay away... Kaka was cursing Manorama for this sly act of hers...

The Pandit himself felt bad for Bondita and decided not to conduct the marriage and left the place... Kaka and others took Bondita to the hospital as she was bleeding heavily... Bondita got stitches on her forehead for the cut and was taken back home...

Meanwhile, Manorama filled her own hairline with Vermilion and they went inside RC Mansion... No one went to welcome them... All stood like statues... After Anirudh and Manorama came, all went back to their rooms including Bihari and Koyeli, but not before Bondita cursed Manorama...

"You will never be accepted... There is only one Bahu and that is Bondita alone..." Kaka declared

"Da is right... You will never be accepted nor forgiven... Don't try to impress anyone of us here..." Binoy chimed in...

"There is only one Boudi for us and it is Bondita Boudi only" Somtuk declared

"HOW CAN YOU ALL SAY THIS?? SHE'S MY WIFE... HOW-" Anirudh gets interrupted

"YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR A WHILE BARRISTER BABU" Bondita yelled

Bondita turned towards Manorama....

"AND YOU!!! WHAT DID YOU THINK OF YOURSELF HAN?? BY MINGLING WITH ALL OF US, YOU TRIED TO SNATCH MY HUSBAND NAH?? CONGRATULATIONS, YOU WERE SUCCESSFUL... FINALLY YOU WRAPPED MY HUSBAND AROUND YOUR LITTLE FINGER AND SNATCHED HIM AWAY FROM ME... SO, I, BONDITA ROY CHOUDHARY, IN THE PRESENCE OF ALL THE MEMBERS AND DURGA MAA, CURSE YOU THAT WHAT EVER IS YOUR GOAL IN YOUR LIFE, YOU WILL FAIL IN EVERYTHING... YOU WILL FAIL... YOU SNATCHED MY HUSBAND, MY PEACE AND MY HAPPINESS NAH?? YOU WILL NEVER GET ANY OF THOSE... YOUR HUSBAND'S LOVE, HAPPINESS, ACHIEVEMENTS ALL WILL GO TO DRAIN... YOU HAVE DONE WRONG WITH ME... YOU WILL FAIL SO MUCH THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FACE ANYONE... THIS CURSE OF MINE WILL HAVE IT'S EFFECT FROM TOMORROW!!!" Bondita yells and storms off

Binoy accompanied Bondita to her room... He made her to eat food and patted her to sleep... Kaka was happy that Binoy was accepting Bondita... Manorama was in tears, Anirudh was feeling bad for both Bondita and Manorama...

Binoy went to his room to change to his clothes and came back... He also slept next to Bondita... Kaka also went and slept peacefully... Only Anirudh and Manorama didn't sleep...

The next day, Binoy woke up and decided not to wake up Bondita as she was peacefully sleeping... He kissed her forehead and went to freshen himself up... Kaka was already up and had done the Aarti to prevent Manorama from coming there... Anirudh decided to start his acting...

He was calling Bondita, but she didn't respond... Binoy slapped him and said that she is sleeping... Anirudh went up and barged into her room, only to find her sleeping peacefully... He wiped his tears and took the glass that had water in it... He emptied half the glass on her face, thus wetting the bandage and the stitches in the process... Bondita woke up with a jerk and saw Anirudh standing there with a half empty glass of water... She kicked him literally and he fell down to hurt his forehead and hand, as the glass broke and pierced his hands...

"Bondita!!! What is this behaviour?? You have to come down and make coffee for me and conduct the post marriage rituals... Get up fast" Anirudh ordered

Bondita in return, showed him the exit and layed down back... She dozed off... Anirudh helplessly went out and Kaka also rejected for doing the rituals... Here, Batuk was worrying about how he will go to school after the blunder done by his Dada...

Bondita slept again... It was around 9:45 in the morning when Binoy went to wake her up... She had mild fever and ate food as Binoy fed her... Binoy decided to speak to Bondita later... She again slept and was woken up for lunch...

Binoy fed her the lunch and the same was followed for Dinner too... Bondita requested Binoy not to leave her as she's not feeling well... Meanwhile, the excess water on the bandage had started its work...

The bandage is made of cloth and a cotton piece was placed in between the sutures and the bandage.... Anirudh, who dumped half a glass of water didn't know that Bondita's forehead injury was deep and it was sutured... So, both the bandage and cotton absorbed all the water and as a result, the sutures came loose, opening the deep cut and allowing the extra water to seep in, thereby causing fever... The wound got septic because the bandage and cotton became mosist and the sand that went inside the injury, triggered the wound to get septic...

It took a while for Binoy to come... Bondita got up and went to Binoy's room and saw him sleeping peacefully... She put the blanket over him and went to sleep... Binoy was in a deep sleep that he didn't realize that he didn't sleep next to Bondita...

Here, Bondita shut the door, but didn't lock it as someone will come to wake her up tomorrow... She felt weak so she dozed off... After midnight, Bondita's fever spiked to an abnormal temperature... The next day, Binoy woke up to see the blunder he did... He had slept in his room, where as Bondita asked him to lie with her... Binoy quickly got up and ran to Bondita's room... He noticed something abnormal with her and went near her only to see her bandage with a round greenish-black patch and Bondita was burning...

Binoy ran out of the room and went to the hall... Kaka, who was spreading Ganga Jal in the house was bewildered with his behaviour...

"Binoy, what happened?? Why are you so worried?? Any problems in office work??" Kaka asked

"Da, Bondita is burning in fever and her injury has a greenish-black spot on the bandage... I am calling the doctor..." Said Binoy, which shocked Kaka...

While Binoy called the doctor, Kaka ran to Bondita's room and was shocked... He knew that either Manorama or Anirudh will be the reason behind it... He touched Bondita and withdrew his hands as she was burning and her face was pale...

SomTuk also arrived and were shocked to see Bondita... Her condition was worsening... Batuk ran to call Binoy and the doctor arrived in 2 minutes... Anirudh was confused as what was happening... He and Manorama decided to go and see what was all it about...

They stood at the doorstep and were shocked to hear about Bondita's condition as SomTuk were discussing... The Doctor came in and examined Bondita... Shock was evident on his face...

"Oh My God!!!" Doctor gasped

"What happened doctor??" Binoy asked worriedly

"Bondita Bahu can recover from this na?? She is safe right??" Kaka asked

"NO!!! NOT AT ALL... THE BANDAGE IS WET... EVEN THE COTTON TOO... THE SUTURES HAVE LOOSENED AND THE CUT HAS BEEN OPENED AGAIN... THIS ALLOWED THE EXCESS WATER TO GO INTO THE INJURY... FUNGUS HAS BEEN FORMED AND IT HAS GONE TO THE FULL DEPTH OF THE CUT..." Doctor said...

The room was filled with gasps... Silent tears rolled down from their eyes...

"What can be done now doctor??" Binoy asked

"Hmm... I will disinfect the wound... Bondita is now stable, her fever has spiked because of the fungus formation..." Doctor said...

"Doctor... Take how much ever amount you want, but I want my daughter back..." Binoy said...

Kaka was shocked and Anirudh looked at Binoy with pride in his eyes... The doctor called the nurse and she came with the necessary equipments and tools for the removal of the fungus... They kept everything ready and started to cut the sutures and remove the fungus...

Bondita was crying in pain... Anirudh went and locked himself in his study... The doctor started his treatment and Bondita cried and shouted even more... Anirudh was guilty of pouring water on her face... Bondita was screaming Pati Babu, Pati Babu and this pained Binoy... He was crying and used the staircase that went inside the study... He tried to bring him up but Anirudh denied...

Binoy slapped him twice and went away... Anirudh fell on his knees and started crying miserably... This was noticed by Manorama and she went inside to pacify him... Anirudh shouted and pushed her away...

Here, Bon was screaming in pain until her injury was sutured securely... The doctor washed his hands followed by the nurse and they moved away from Bondita's bed as she had dozed off... Som was patting her head...

"Look Mr. Binoy, thank you for calling us so soon... If it was a tad bit late too the fungus would've gone deeper, which would have resulted in operating and removing it... Make sure that she eats properly and doesn't strain the sutured area..." Doctor said and left...

The doctor was going out when Anirudh called him...

"Dr, what exactly happened with Bondita?? Please tell me how she is..." Anirudh pleaded him

Looking at his disheveled face and dress, the doctor understood that he did it by mistake and never knew about Bondita's injury...

"Umm, Bondita Ji fell down 2 days ago and her forehead had a deep cut that had to be sutured... But, someone poured excess water and it lead to fungus formation and abnormally high fever..." Doctor said

Anirudh ran and locked himself in the study... Before he could go, the doctor said something that shocked him...

"BTW, I think she loves her husband a lot and it's you... Please don't let go off her... She was constantly calling you and calmed down once her hands fell on the picture on the bedside table..." Doctor said

This shocked Ani and he even more felt guilty for doing that blunder... Bondita was still critical and Anirudh decided to sleep with Bondita so as to comfort her and bring down her fever to an extent...

Anirudh slowly tiptoed into her room and found no one there... He went to Bondita slowly, picked her up carefully and seated himself with his back resting on the headboard... He hugged her and was patting her head slowly and a smile spread across her face...

Anirudh was elated to see the smile on her face and kept his cheeks over her head and dozed off... Kaka looked at them and smiled... Here, Binoy was having a guilt trip... He decided to speak to Bondita but was greeted with a heart warming sight in front of him as he reached Bondita's doorstep... He went back and slept in his room, with a content smile on his face...

Bondita snuggled deeper into his arms, leaving a satisfied smile on his face... She slept so well that night, all thanks to Anirudh... Bondita woke up to find herself in Anirudh's arms... She blushed a little at their proximity... But tried to wiggle out of his embrace... Anirudh woke up and smirked seeing Bondita like that... He whispered Good Morning... Bondita became red like tomato and frowned a bit due to which the injury caused her pain...

"Aah..." Bondita whispered

"Be careful Bondita... I am so sorry Bondita, no one told me that your injury was a deep cut and had sutures" Anirudh said with tears in his eyes

Bondita looked deep into his eyes and his eyes were screaming the truth... So Bondita decided to forgive him

"It's okay Pati Babu... It's okay, you didn't know, so I forgive you" Bondita said

Anirudh smiled widely and kissed softly on the sutured place... He got up and went to freshen himself up... Here, Bondita was all blushing and gushing at the gesture done by Anirudh... Bondita also got up and changed her dress and washed her mouth...

Meanwhile, Binoy came with the breakfast and was feeding Bondita... Anirudh saw them and decided not to disturb them... After Bondita finished, Binoy wiped her mouth and started to speak to her...

" Bondita, please forgive me... I did a lot of wrong things to you na?? I loathed you when you 1st entered this house... Actually, I plotted with Mini to oust you out of the house... Instead, she was the one who was wrong for my son... Not you... I realized it the day when defeated Greenwood and her..." Binoy said

"Sasur Ji, please don't fold your hands and no need to ask for forgiveness..." Bondita smiled and said

"You know what Bondita?? I actually knew why you were helping Sampoorna that time... I overheard your conversation with her... At that time, I felt you were the correct one for Anirudh as he was also like that sometimes... But Mini brainwashed me and I went against you... I am so sorry for that" Binoy said

"Sasur Ji, please don't ask forgiveness from me... I have already forgiven you" Bondita said

"I want a wish and a promise from you Bondita... Can you fulfill it??" Binoy asked with hope in his eyes

"Go ahead and ask Sasur Ji..." Bondita said smiling

"You lost your father right??" Binoy asked

"Yes... I did" Bondita said

"I always wanted a daughter to whom I can shower love and pamper her... Before that could happen, Shubra went to her abode..." Binoy said with tears

"So, what I wanted is, can I pamper you like my daughter?? Will you become my daughter??" Binoy asked with hope

"Yes... Yes Baba... I will be your daughter..." Bondita hugged him while saying this

Binoy thanked her and kissed her forehead... He went out only to see Kaka with happy tears... They hugged each other and hid themselves as Anirudh came... He directly went to Bondita... They were watching him...

"Bondita, how are you now?? Don't stress out your forehead too much han??" Anirudh said

"Arrey Pati Babu... I am alright now... Don't worry, I won't stress out... You know?? I have a good news..." Bondita said, her eyes shining

"What is it Bondita??" Anirudh said as he kept his hand on her stomach

"Arrey not that news Pati Babu... Your Baba is my Baba from now on.." Bondita said, teasing Anirudh

"Huh?? What?? How?? Why??" Anirudh asked with a panic in his eyes

"Arrey Pati Babu chill... Baba asked me to fulfill his wish after I ate the breakfast... I accepted as I needed a father and he asked because he needed a daughter..." Bondita said

"Oh... I am happy that his wish got fulfilled... Thank you Bondita for accepting it..." Anirudh said

" No need for thanks Pati Babu" Bondita replied smiling

Binoy, who was listening to the conversation, said to Kaka...

"Da, I have got the best Father's Day gift... All thanks to Bondita" Binoy said, smiling ear to ear

They rest of the days went like this so as the rest of their lives... Manorama went out of the house after telling the truth and Anirudh was forgiven by everyone...

They all lived a happy life there after, after successfully overcoming all the obstacles...

So guys, another OS has come to an end... Do you guys want an separate OS of 5 to 6 parts on the new promo?? That OS will be published if you guys want it... IF AND ONLY IF YOU WANT IT GUYS....

Well, I can't tell about the next OS... Am signing off, stay tuned

Please vote and comment...

Bye lovelies,

Sayonarã

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 3K 53
Bondita grew up to be a fine woman and returned to Tulsipur after getting her degree. Now, she has achieved her and Anirudh's dream-being the first f...
31.2K 1.5K 29
Hey friends !!!! This is my first fanfiction and the beautiful bond between anidita from barrister babu inspired me to write this. It is not same as...
8.8K 674 13
This is a fan fiction story based on Indian tv series "Barrister babu" aired on colors tv. The background of the story goes back to late 1920s to ear...
140K 9.5K 51
[COMPLETED] This Book contains One Shots, Two shots and Short Stories on Anidita or Rudhita from "Barrister Babu" show... ❤️❤️