𝟑𝟔𝟓 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 | ᵒʳⁱᵍⁱⁿᵃˡ ᶜʰ...

Ms_Crim1nal által

𝐈𝐧 𝟑𝟔𝟓 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆, 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓾𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓶𝓮, 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝒅𝒐, 𝓘 𝓮𝔁𝓬𝓮... Több

ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃
𝑻𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 𝕱𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘 ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
𝐋. 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐧🔞✦
𝐊. 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐚 ⌛
𝐕. 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐲🔞✦
𝐂. 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐲 🔞⌛
𝐕. 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫 🔞✦
𝐀. 𝐃𝐚𝐚𝐞 🔞♚
𝐊. 𝐊𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐤𝐢⌛
𝐄. 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 ❂
𝐋. 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐬 🔞✦
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘 ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
ᴠ. ᴅʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴀ 🔞♚

s. ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴡᴇʟʟ 🔞✦

259 9 37
Ms_Crim1nal által

|| qυoteѕ ||

"What is it to you? Yes, I'm the famous Killer son and your point is?"

"Don't go poking into shit that you don't know. Especially when it could end in your death."

"Pathetic, if you know who I really was then you wonder who is worse. The skeletons in your closet or me. Maybe the monster under your bed who will slowly tear you to pieces like your paper."

"Oh, I know many things about you. Such an open person that puts everything out there and just how easy you fall in the spider's web."

"My half-siblings don't understand how cruel our father can be. I was there but, if they let me in then I can do my own ways to protect them."

"Stop with your bullshit lies. If you think that will get you out of anything then think again."

"You think you can get away with anything? I know your secrets, fears, and who you really are. I can make you suffer by exposing who you really are. You don't want that do you?"

"Let me give you some advice. This world will always have shitty people and assholes that liked to ruin people's lives. You just have to deal with it and move on but, if you keep holding on to their words then you're get no where in life. Trust me, don't have your heart on your shoulder."

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ғυll ɴαмe: Silas Enzo Slade Blackwell

Preferred Name: None.

ᴀʟɪᴀs: Crimson Slayer

ɴιcĸɴαмe: Mat, Mattie, Teo

ɴαмe мeαɴιɴɢ/orιɢιɴ: Wood Forest/ Roman

age: 32

gender: Male

ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs: He/Him

вιrтнday: November 15, 1990

zodιαc: Scorpio

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

вιrтнplace: Bordeaux, France

нoмeтown: Changwon, South Korea

ɴαтιoɴαlιтy: Korean

eтнɴιcιтy: French-American

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

нeιɢнт: 187.96cm/6'2"

weιɢнт: 83.4kg/184lb

eye color: Crystal Blue

нαιr color: Raven

Hᴀɪʀ Sᴛʏʟᴇ: Slick back trim with a low fade.

ѕĸιɴ тoɴe: Olive-Tan

вody тype: Muscular/Tone

вlood тype: O-

ѕeхυαlιтy: Bisexual

ѕpecιeѕ: Human

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Silas is a calm person as everyone known him to be. He's very intelligent often would get praised since he was young of how smart. Silas is someone that is hardworking and often works for anything rather than have it given to them. Silas has been known to be stoic as he does give people a hard time known when he's feeling something. This often pertains to his childhood for unknown reason. The man is trusting as he's often seen helping people who are in dire need or just in general. Silas will admit that he's an introvert but others say that he maybe an ambivert. He's seen as a sarcastic nature making quick combats or quote someone when they say something stupid that they don't realize. There's a side that Silas choose not to show a lot. But it's rare as he's know to be callous but this is more when he becomes mad. Though, his twin sister would say that he's an idealist. That he doesn't believe in anything that is made up and theorize since Silas thinks that its a waste. While, he's known to be calm there's a side of him that is impatient. Silas knows that he gotten it from his father and mother as they were both like that. He's often consider overprotective of people who he deems important or facing a similar situation just like him.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

relαтιveѕ:

Lavrenti Blackwell| Father| Deceased

Eloise Monroe| Mother| Alive

Elvira Blackwell| Half-Sister| Alive

Jayden Blackwell| Half-brother| Alive/Jail

Ophelia Monroe| Twin Sister| Alive

ғrιendѕ:

Kamala Drewitt

Carson Morais

Leonardo Falaguerra

Ryker Acker

ᴘᴇᴛs:

Rescue Cat |Bengal Cat| Name: Nala

Emotional Support Dog| Afghan Hound| Name: Echo

мαrιтαl ѕтαтυѕ: Single

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

voιce clαιм: Henry Cavill

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

тaттoo:

тαттoo мeαɴιɴɢ: It feels like there's a demon holding his hand since the day after the incident. Often times he feels there always have been a darkness always been holding his hand. Which is why he had gotten the tattoo.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

pιercιng: He only got his ears pierced.

ѕcαrѕ: There's a scar on the right side of ribs that goes diagonal and stops under his bellybutton. There's another scar that goes down his spine but, it's a much older scar. It involves with an old experiment that his father had going on when he was young. The experiment went wrong and Mateo shouldn't be down there. In the end, he gotten splash by the substance burning his skin.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

lιĸeѕ/dιѕlιĸeѕ:

He likes to cook especially when he's by himself because it helps with the ideas that brew inside of him. That he sometimes like to add to his Café.

His favorite drink is mainly tea as that's what his mother would always would make in the morning. Each tea had a different flavor to them.

He likes to do wood carving as his father taught him how to do it. He always finds it relaxing.

He does love children and wouldn't mind having a few of his own.

He likes to take long drives whenever he can't sleep at all.

He loves to watch movies with horror, comedy, and action in it. He find those to be the best movie to watch.

╚»★«╝

He dislikes gossip as he finds it annoying and often what is being said is untrue.

He doesn't like snow at all because it's annoying plus, its hard to drive in.

He doesn't like anything that is sour whether its drinks or food.

He dislikes anything anything messy as it was something that always bothers him.

He doesn't like anyone who tries to judges him or others without getting know them first.

He dislikes people who try to be superior than anyone that they can walk all over people.

He dislikes the basement because it reminds him of what had happen with his father and a few women who had went down there. Plus, his injures.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

deѕcrιpтιoɴ oғ ĸιɴĸѕ, тυrɴ oɴ αɴd oғғ: Silas enjoys gagging someone even to degrade the person. It's a part of his kink as he loves knife and blood play. He would use bondage on someone even blind fold them. He's know to be a sadist in the BDSM community yet he can be dominant. His turns are often when someone is obedient towards his demands. Someone that likes to challenge him to see what happens. Even when someone strips in front of him. His main turn off is if anyone is under the age or a minor and rape. He doesn't tolerate those two.

poѕιтιoɴ: Dominant

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

мeɴтαl ιѕѕυeѕ: Silas has ASPD which is antisocial personality disorder just like his father. He was diagnosis when he was five years old in which he has both psychotherapy then prescribe medicine later on in his life. He also develops the intermittent explosive disorder from his father as well. This happen when was only eight years old after the incident. He also developed insomnia as he would be having a hard time sleeping. There was times that he'll have delusion or hallucinations about a victim of his father's. Though, his mother has schizophrenia. Silas doesn't believe he has it or ignores the signs. Though, he does have Bipolar I disorder meaning that he would have manic episodes. He has been told that his hallucinations could be link to that but it's unsure. Since, he would deny proper testing as he just ignores what he feels or sees.

ʀᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ: None.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ғeαrѕ: He fears the basement because of what had happen when he young. Not being able to save his half siblings from the truth.

ғlαwѕ: Silas can be temperamental often times which makes him an unpredictable person. He's addict to smoking because the stress that he goes through. He's also been to known to have this hedonistic. He's also a sadist.

ѕтreɴɢтнѕ: Silas is creative and a quick thinker. He's often known to be a leader which gives him an advantage over people. He also have wisdom especially what he has been through his life. He's also courageous.

weαĸɴeѕѕ: He's someone that is bossy and often has to be that to make people listen. He's makes an perfectionist and strong willed, too. Unhealthy work life as he does work a lot.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

occυpαтιoɴ: Café Owner/ Part IT for Gaming Software

вυѕιɴeѕѕ тype: Hospitality Industry

вυѕιɴeѕѕ lιғe: Silas is always seen in the Café whether its behind the counter or out on the floor. He always make sure that everything runs smoothly or if there's any problems. There is never a day that he misses of being at the Café however, he does let other people know when he's gone. Silas often seem as a hard boss but he does help out his employees in anyway they can. But, that doesn't mean someone should step over his kindness. Silas also works a part time as an IT for a gaming company. He often has a second computer that he brings to work or has at home. That his computer he uses to fix any bugs or upgrade software that he needed to be done.

edυcαтιoɴ:

PhD in Business Administration

Certified Barista

Bachelor in Computer Science

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

weαpoɴѕ: Knife, Gun, Sword, and Bow and arrows.

power/αвιlιтιeѕ: He has six sense that was been enhanced by his father experiment. His abilities are that he's a six time champion in martial arts. Mateo is a 6th Dan Black belt in karate. He knows how to do kickboxing and Thai martial arts.

ѕecreтѕ: Silas has torture room in the addict where he tortures then kills his victims. He slowly started to become like his father going into even start to take on his ways of killing and turning it in his own way. However, he's known to stalk his prey only the ones that have a darker secrets. Anyone who has been associated with his half-siblings or their family in general. The reason is because he doesn't want anyone try to dig into the family history. Especially what his father's experiments were.

rιvαlѕ: None.

eɴeмιeѕ: The police and a guy by the name of Lucas Smith. He was an ex-friend before he had sexually assaulted his twin sister. Ever since then, Silas has hated the guy. But, the guy always tries to ruin any relationship that he has but, Silas has ways of getting him back.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

нoввιeѕ:

He does archery as it helps any improvements for his sight and accuracy. During the weekends it's often to see him at the archery range.

Photography is something else that he does to take pictures of his victims. But, he also takes pictures of anything that is beautiful.

He plays video games as he just wants to do a little bit of fun. Anything to get his mind off of anything.

He does writing or creating fiction books as it lets him add in his experience. Plus, it gives him ideas for when he goes to kill someone.

Acting is something he does because he can become whatever that he wants to be. Plus, this helps him because he can turn into someone that a person wants him to be.

He does oil painting as his mother taught him out to do it. This is something that he does then send it to his mom as a birthday gift.

Learning a new language as he often gets travelers from the other countries coming to his Café. Which is why he does this but he also finds it.

тαleɴт:

Playing Guitar.

Singing.

Woodcarving.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ:

Friends by Chase Atlantic

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

вαcĸɢroυɴd: Before Elvira Blackwell was born, the first came the original Blackwell who is Silas Enzo Slade Blackwell. The first born of the Blackwell Family, born in Bordeaux, France with just his father, mother, and twin sister. Silas remembers his childhood being complicated as his father would spend time being down in the basement or be out at his work. He had no idea what his father would be working on. He remembers that he used to work under a company that developed medication. All Silas knows that he was never allow down in the basement from what his father and mother would say to him. However, he would do as he says just to keep his mother and father happy. Silas would hardly see his father when he was young as he and his twin sister would hang with their mother. Through his early age his mother notice that he showed same signs of his father. That was when he was taken to the doctor and was diagnosis with ASPD. Silas was stuck with psychotherapy since he was a bit too young to have to take pills. When Silas was about six years old is when he went down in the basement to see his father. Silas would hardly see him only when he comes out for dinner then leave them. He wasn't allowed to be down there because their father deals with dangerous chemicals and sharp objects.

Silas remembers hiding next to the table as his father's where too busy dealing with mixing up chemicals. Little did they both know that his father knocked over however, as Silas moved out the way. It splashed on his back making him cry in pain as the chemicals burned into his back. His father was quick to get it off then had Silas be rushed to the hospital. The doctors said that Silas was lucky to have the chemicals to be washed off quickly and be taken to the hospital otherwise he would have severe nerve damage. Though for Silas this was the first time that he ever saw his father's face be worried. It made him feel bad when his father talked of how that is the reason for them to stay out. Silas felt for him that it was the first time ever that he a connection or a real talk with his father. Silas was stayed in the hospital for about 6 months, but he notices things felt weird to him. He would often see or predict something happening before it happened.This made his father curious about what was going on with and decided to spend more time with Silas. At the time, Silas didn't realize his father was spending time with him because of something that has been created within him. He was simply happy that he got to spend more time with his father. Though, as years progressed, Silas notice that there were things that his father would do. There was one time when his mother wasn't home, and his father didn't know that Silas had came home from school. His father had brought home a young lady then brought her down into the basement. Silas had followed to spy on his father wondering why he had a woman with him. Though, when he touches the door is when he saw that his father would be murdering the young lady. This shocked Silas as he didn't believe that it was true despite his predictions were always true. Silas gone down in the basement anyways as he followed the horrifying screams of someone getting murder. There is when he saw the woman getting stabbed multiple times as she was reaching out to him.

He couldn't help but watch as he was stun before his father had come over and grabbed him. Silas remembered his father saying that if he was a good boy that he would never speak of this. He agreed as his father send him off upstairs, but the scene replayed in his mind as he was watching tv. Silas remembers his father sitting down next to him telling him that he should forget what he saw. That he should have announced that he was home and shouldn't have saw that. Silas was silent before he nodded then told him sorry as he just continues to watch tv. Nothing had really been the same after that. Silas remembers in his teen years that his mother and father fought a lot before divorcing. He and his twin sister were taken away but never really saw their father ever again. Silas grew up having trouble plus urges to killed people who annoyed him.

That was until he saw on the news about his father and the new family that he had built. Silas learned that he was gun down after moving towards someone that he shouldn't have moved. There was no ounce of sadness but, his eyes were only interested in on the two siblings that can possibly be his half-siblings. Silas remembers after his father leaving that he really didn't care of what happen to his father. Though truly he misses him in secret, but something snapped in him when he found out that his father decided to make a new family. Silas felt hatred towards his two half-siblings that seem to have a much more perfect life that he did. When he was 20 that's when he was getting urges to kill. There was often hallucination maybe even voices that would tell him to kill a person. However, Silas didn't give until he was in college that was when he had killed a random girl. Silas didn't know why but the way he had killed was the same way as his father. This was more like taking his anger out on someone after what had happened to him in the past.

After his rage, Silas realizes what he had done as he had hidden the body and got rid of the evidence by making a chemical that burns anything. While his whole campus went on lock down even when he was questioned. He was able to manipulate his friends by telling where he was in which the alibi of his all checked out. The killing had gone a mystery and Silas was able to get away with the murder.

Even after the death of the woman which haunted him causing him to have insomnia. But, it was unsure if the guilt conscious made him to have that or it was another disorder. Either way, Silas shares a black lash of people would often yell hate towards him because of what his father did. Which cause him to be attack as he was able to move out the way but in result had gotten slash pretty deep then was taken to the hospital to be treated. This remained as a scar on his body as he would often keep reopening it just as a reminder of who he was the son to. Through, his time of college he had gotten himself a degree then moved over to South Korea by the time that he was 26. Silas wanted a fresh start in life plus, maybe learned more about his other siblings. He also found the journal written by his father in a box of memories that he had. Silas didn't know how it got in there, but he decided to read it. Silas wanted to know what made his father become the way that he did and what went on in the basement. This is when he found out what his father's intention were after Silas accident.

Silas learned that his father wanted to make his kids to have their six senses to be active just like how his father has his. He learned that his father saw that three out of four of his children will be killers. That they would pass down the legacy of the Blackwell family and keep what he has been doing alive. In order to do that, his father had to do something that would trigger events that would cause the three to have a break down. In which case, his father planned his death by getting himself willing killed in the end. Silas realized that his father was more of a manipulative psycho that wanted to make more serial killers. That only innocent person was Ophelia who had mourned and be shocked about their father's death. This made the hatred that he had for his half siblings disappeared as they were more a victim just like him. He knew now that he has to protect them or at least show them the truth. In order to do that, Silas search of what they have been doing. Silas learned that Jayden has been jailed for aggravated assault and Elvira was over in Denmark. Silas knows that he needed to get Jayden out first, so he decided to make a successful café plus work a part time job as an IT for a video game software. He did this for six years nearly raising enough money for Jayden to be bailed. He always started to have contact with Elvira at least once a month. It was only by letters, but he hopes they can communicate by phone.

Silas knows this would help build a relationship with his halfsiblings and help share what their father has done. He doesn't want them both to feel like they're alone in the world especially what their father had did to them. Silas only hopes they'll be at least accepting towards him.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ᴛʀɪᴠɪᴀ:

-Silas first kill actually was when he was a little boy. He was heading down an alleyway which lead straight to their house. That was when a school bully had started to pick on him which enraged Silas. He took a metal pole and had beaten the bully until he was barely alive or at least he was stopped by his father. It was his father who helped Silas by taking the child to the hospital then made up a story of what happen to him. Though, Silas wouldn't really remember it because his father made a pill to forget about it.

-Silas is close to his twin sister. They would always to stuff together but he was the one to express the idea that they should meet their half siblings. He felt like it would bring them closure of what went on with their father after he had left. Though, his twin sister was unsure about meeting them that she would think about it. The only reason why Silas wanted to meet them is to see if they have also have another part of their father's journal. It turns out the journal would continue.

-Silas would take care of a little boy who would come in his shop everyday after school. They boy would be about in his elementary years. Silas would often spend time with him as he would be called Uncle Silas by the young boy. The boy's name is Sang-Hoon in which Silas truly cares for the young boy and would make sure that no one hurts him.

-Silas became they copy cat of the Scarlett Slayer however, he's more known as the Crimson Slayer. As his red is much more darker than what he uses on his victim. However, he dresses them in the color. Almost like he's presenting them in a bow rather than how his father would time one limb with the fabric while the rest of the body would be mutilated.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

oυтғιтѕ:

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

242K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
195K 703 24
its all in the title babes 😋