I still love you || Taekook |...

By BabyTaeBear95

"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen... More

πŸ‚ introduction πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-1 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter- 2 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter- 3 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter- 4 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter- 6 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter- 7 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter- 8 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter- 9 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-10 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-11πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-12πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-13πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-14 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-15 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-16πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-17πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-18πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-19πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-20πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-21πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-22πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-23πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-24πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-25πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-26πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-27πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-28πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-29πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-30πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-31πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-32πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-33πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-34πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-35πŸ‚
πŸ‚chapter-36πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-37πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-38πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-39πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-40πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-41πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-42πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-43πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-44πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-45(M)πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-46πŸ‚
πŸ‚ Epilogue πŸ‚

πŸ‚ chapter- 5 πŸ‚

6.9K 405 60
By BabyTaeBear95

Try'in not to breath 1, 2, 3~
Try'in not to freak when you looking at me.......

--❥๑❥๑--

"Chimchim hyung what are you doing here?" Jungkook whispers from behind to jimin who screams.

Well jimin was hiding behind a wall admiring his yoongi hyung who is playing basketball looking hella hot but then jungkook came behind him and called him out of nowhere causing him to freak out.

"Oh my god, kookie you scared the shit out of me." Jimin said breathing heavily as his hand was placed on his chest.

"Oh, i am sorry but what are you doing here?" Jungkook asks and jimin smiled shyly.

"I am waiting for Yoongi hyung to finish his practice so that i can give him his favourite kimchi stew which i made with my own beautiful little cute hands." Jimin exclaimed proudly.

"But hyung why you made it you had told your mom to do it or had ordered it from outside? Why bother making it your own?" Jungkook asks tilting his head in confusion.

Jimin was gawking at him like he have grown two heads.

"You don't know why?" He asks and jungkook shooks his head.

"You are so innocent then. It's ok let me tell you then. We should make our lover's favourite food by our own to impress them. Kookie come to my home this sunday let me teach you 'how to impress your crush'." Jimin said causing jungkook to nod his head jumping up and down.

"Omo, yoongi hyung is coming what should i do, what should I do?" Jimin said fidgeting with his fingers.

"Relax hyung just give him- TAEHYUNGIE HYUNGIE." Jungkook shouts when he saw taehyung coming towards them.

While taehyung who was peacefully going to the ground after hearing jungkook's shout he immediately turns ready to run away from there.

But jungkook was fast enough to run to him and hug him from behind. Taehyung's heart skipped a beat feeling the warm body of jungkook on his back.

"Where are you going hyungie? Didn't you see i was waiting for you?" Jungkook mumbled on taehyung's back pouting.

Taehyung was breathing heavily as his heart starts to race madly. It's like his heart will come out of his chest at this rate. He gulped and then hurriedly removed jungkook's arms from his waist. He turns and faced jungkook.

"Why were you waiting for me?" Taehyung asks jungkook who was busy in staring at him with heart eyes.

"Kook?" Taehyung calls him little louder and he finally got back to his senses.

"Yes hyungie? Do you need anything?" Jungkook asks innocently causing taehyung to frown.

"No i don't, but what the hell are you doing here? You have a class right now, don't you?" Taehyung asks furrowing his brows while jungkook looks around nervously not meeting with taehyung's eyes.

"O-oh t-thats hyungie i-i do." Jungkook replies stuttering badly.

"Care to explain what are you doing here instead of being in your class?" Taehyung demands in his deep husky voice sending shiver run down jungkook's spine.

But before jungkook can open his mouth jimin came there to save the poor bunny from the tiger.

"Oh tae i called him here, i need his help in something." Jimin said while jungkook mentally thanked jimin for it.

Jungkook came here to see taehyung. He knows everything about taehyung's schedule. He planned to stare at his hyungie secretly but out of excitement he shouted after seeing taehyung in front of him.

"What help?" Taehyung asks further knitting his eyebrows.

"We don't have to tell you it's personal." Jimin replies crossing his arms over his chest.

"Fine but let me warn you both if i again saw him bunking his classes, no one will be worse than me, got it?" Taehyung warned sternly causing both of them to gulp. They both nods their heads instantly.

Taehyung after glancing at them for the last time went to the ground. Both released a breath which they were holding for don't know how much time.

"He is scary." "He is hot."

Jimin and jungkook said in unison and then looks at eachother.

"He is not scary hyung." Jungkook whined while jimin to rolled his eyes.

"Fine fine but let's go and give this box to yoongi hyung." Jimin said dragging jungkook with him.

--🥀--

Taehyung woke up near 9 in the morning for the first time in his life. He did his morning routine and went downstairs to have breakfast.

"Good morning mom." He greets his mom and sat down on the chair.

"Omo, am i seeing it right? Kim taehyung the laziest person in the whole world is awake early and that too on sunday. I think I'm imagining things now." Mrs kim exclaimed over dramatically.

While taehyung just stares at her with a blank face. She immediately put a finger on her lips shutting her mouth. Taehyung then starts to look around clearly searching for a certain bunny boy.

"Mom why it's so quiet today? Where is kook? Is he still sleeping?" Taehyung asks taking a sip from his milkshake.

"Well he is not like you and he is not at home. He went to jimin's place early in the morning." Mrs kim informed.

She was too busy in applying butter on the bread that she doesn't noticed the frown formed on taehyung's face.

"Why and when will he come back?" He asks further.

"I don't know he just told me he have some work with jimin and will return in evening." She replies shrugging her shoulders.

Taehyung after hearing it just lost his appetite. He don't know why it's bothering him so much that jungkook is not at home with him.

He was expecting jungkook to stick by his side the whole day. That's why he woke up early today but now when he is not here taehyung is not feeling any better about it.

Taehyung just had one bread for his breakfast and went back to his room with gloomy mood.

Whole day he was in bad mood. He kept staring outside the window of his room in hope that jungkook will return now but the said boy didn't and he had enough of it. He hurriedly changed his clothes and left the house.

--🥀--

"Hyung can i ask you something?" Jungkook asked looking at jimin who nods smiling.

"Why taetae hyungie always push me away? Why he don't let me go close to him?" Jungkook asks with a hurt face.

"Because he is scared kookie. He is of love." Jimin replies sighing sadly.

"Why hyung?" Jungkook asks now more curiously.

"We had a friend very close one. We were bestfriends, me and tae were the troublemakers of our group and he was the shy and quiet one. But he never left our side he was always with us in everything." Jimin stops with a sad smile and took a deep breath.

"But then our friend he fell in love, he was so shy at that time that we had to force him to confess his love to that girl and you know that she accepted him. They dated for more than two years but atlast she found someone else who was more richer than him.

He begged her to not leave him but she just left him. He was s-so heartbroken a-at that time that me and tae too c-couldn't s-stopped him f-from giving u-up from h-his l-life." Jimin's voice cracked at last as he wiped his tears with his hands.

Jimin then saw jungkook is crying too, he hugs him and starts to rub his back.

"T-that girl w-was b-biggest badie." Jungkook sobbed while jimin starts to say soothing words to stop him crying.

After crying for sometime jungkook calmed. He wiped his tears and then looks at jimin.

"You ok?" Jimin asks and he nods.

"So after that day taehyung starts to hate love. For him love is nothing but a useless shit." Jimin explained with a sad face.

Both sat there without saying anything further but then they heard doorbell. Jimin went to open the door. During this time jungkook was engrossed in thoughts.

Now he understand why taehyung always push him why he don't have any interest in love. But this doesn't mean he will stop here, he will surely make taehyung his.

He will show him what love is. He will pour every drop of the love he have in himself but he will not give up from taehyung.

"Tae? What are you doing here?" Jimin asked confusedly because today they don't have any plans to go out.

"Why, can't i come here?" Taehyung asks looking inside to find someone certain.

"Oh no it's not what i mean, but come let's go inside." Jimin said and both went inside.

From outside taehyung was looking calm but from inside he is dying to see jungkook and he don't know why he is feeling like this. It's like something very important part of his heart is missing.

When they reached in jimin's room taehyung's lips automatically curved up seeing jungkook infront of him.

"Who is- hyungie." Jungkook exclaimed bouncing slightly on his seat when he saw taehyung there.

But taehyung's smile drops when he saw jungkook's red puffy eyes. He rushed to jungkook and cups his face with his hands looking at him worriedly.

"What's wrong koo, were you crying? Did anyone hurted you? Tell me why your face is red bun?" Taehyung asks caressing jungkook's cheeks with his thumbs.

"O-oh no hyungie it's just something went inside my eyes t-that's why they look red." Jungkook replies.

His cheeks were tinted red as heart was beating fiercely in his chest because of the name taehyung called him which he never did after his 16th birthday.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asks again still not convinced.

"Yes hyungie, don't worry." Jungkook replies giving his bunny smile to taehyung who felt his heart flutters seeing this beautiful smile.

"But what are you doing here? OMO don't tell me you missed me and came here to take me back home?" Jungkook said excited holding taehyung's hands.

"N-no i d-didn't, i am here b-because i have something to ask jimin." Taehyung stutter avoiding jungkook's eyes as head rushed to his cheeks.

"Yes what is it?" Jimin asked smirking.

He can clearly see taehyung lying because the said boy is here for jungkook only.

"I forgot so i am leaving." Taehyung said quickly and about to go buy jungkook hold his hand tightly.

"Let's go together hyungie." Jungkook said and he nods dragging jungkook with him feeling afraid after seeing the way jimin is smirking creepily.

Both taehyung and jungkook get on the bike. Jungkook was sitting with so much space while not holding taehyung like he do everyday.

Taehyung frowned when he didn't felt jungkook's body against his. He cleared his throat before speaking.

"I'm starting the bike so hold me tightly."

A beautiful smile bloomed on jungkook's face. He immediately covered the space and warms his arms around taehyung's waist holding him tightly with face touching taehyung's upper back.

Taehyung unconsciously smiled and drove off to jungkook's favourite ice cream parlour. Whole time jungkook keep holding taehyung like his life depends on it.

When taehyung stops the bike infront of icecream shop jungkook looks up and his face lit up. He looks at taehyung to find him already looking at him with a smile.

"Who want icecream?" Taehyung cheered.

"Me." Jungkook exclaimed raising his hand up in the air. Taehyung nods smiling and both went inside.

--🥀--

Some days passed. Jungkook was really very upset because his mumma now stopped talking with him on video calls.

He always wants to see her but she always decline by giving excuses like she is busy or is in her office in meeting, so can't talk on the video calls.

But little did he know his mumma, she tries her best to not get weak. Her heart pains whenever she declines jungkook to show her face. How can she saw him her miserable condition?

"H-hyung h-he pushed m-me." A five years old boy accused crying loudly pointing at jungkook.

"Don't lie i didn't hyungie, he fell by his own. I didn't do anything." A angry bunny defended himself.

Well it happened as jungkook was going to his classroom but because he can walk further he saw his professor's son.

The little kid was trying to reach for the book which was kept on the table. He got on his toes but during this he lose balance and unfortunately fell.

Seeing him falling down jungkook burst out into laughter. The little boy glares at him angrily but when he saw taehyung coming there he starts to cry and blamed jungkook for it.

Taehyung came there because hid professor send him to bring his son to him.

"Ok ok shh calm down little one." Taehyung said picking the little boy up in his arms.

He was unaware of jungkook's glare who was boiling in anger and jealousy.

"B-but he p-pushed me." The boy complaint pouting cutely.

"I didn't he is lying, he fell by himself." Jungkook semi yelled glaring at the little boy who is in his taehyungie hyungie's arms.

"No y-you are lying." The little boy yelled back.

"Shut up you, you little devil." Jungkook yelled.

"No I'm not you are a devil." The boy argues back.

But before jungkook can say anything else taehyung cut him off.

"Enough both of you. Kook he is small don't be mean to him and you too little one he is your hyung don't be rude alright?" Taehyung said softly to both of them.

"But he laughed at me, tell him to say sorry to me." The boy pouts placing his head on taehyung's shoulder while jungkook poked his inner cheek with his tongue feeling jealous.

"I will not and put him down hyungie." Jungkook orders.

"No i will not go away from my hyung." The little one said hugging taehyung more.

And jungkook just lost it. How dare this kid hug his taetae hyungie?

"He is not your hyung he is only mine, no one else. Only i have rights on him." Jungkook snapped fuming in jealousy.

"No he is my hyung." The little boy argues back.

"I said he is not, he is only Jeon jungkook's, got it you little swollen potato." And the boy starts to cry again.

While taehyung was having hard time in dealing with two stubborn kids in front of him. But his eyes widened when the little boy starts to cry.

"Enough. Kook say sorry to him." Taehyung said but jungkook shooks his head.

"I will not." He declined glaring at the boy.

"Jungkook i said apologize right now." Taehyung said sternly causing jungkook to flinch but he composed himself.

"I will never, you are meanie biggest meanie." Jungkook shouted at taehyung and storms away.

Taehyung sighed and walks to the professor to send his child. After that the whole day taehyung didn't saw jungkook anywhere. He was feeling guilty but again they both forced him to do it.

Taehyung was waiting for jungkook near the parking. Soon he spotted the bunny. Jungkook came there but he walked past from him.

Taehyung immediately runs behind him and stops him by holding his wrist.

"Where are you going?" He asks the sulking bunny.

"None of your business, leave my hand." Jungkook replies looking other side.

"When it's related to you it is my business and no i will not, come let's go." Taehyung said but jungkook yanked his hand off.

"I will not go with you." Jungkook said stubbornly and stormed away from him.

"Jungkook stop being a brat now. Don't blame me if i lost my mind." Taehyung warned trying to calm himself.

"I don't care you are meanie." Jungkook yelled and walks away.

Taehyung ruffled his hairs and gritted his teeth. He saw jimin coming so he handed his bike's key and runs behind the angry bunny.

Jungkook was waiting for the bus with an angry pout on his face. Taehyung also reached there and stood infront of him.

"Enough with this all, let's go back." Taehyung said as he was trying to hold jungkook's hand but the said boy yanked it off.

"I told you that i will not, then i will not." Jungkook replies putting more fuel to taehyung's anger.

Soon the bus came. Jungkook quickly get on the bus with taehyung following him from behind. His jaw was clenched tightly as he don't want to say something out of anger which he will regret later.

There was no empty seats in the bus so both stands along with some other boys. Taehyung stood behind jungkook who already noticed his presence but moved away pouting.

Taehyung sighs and went behind him again. Jungkook kept pouting but then he felt someone touched his lower back. He saw a boy with dirty smirk on his face staring at him continuously.

"Oops sorry pretty." He said staring at jungkook who felt uncomfortable with it.

He took some steps backwards to taehyung who also noticed everything but didn't said anything for now. Only few minutes passed and jungkook saw that the same boy touched him.

But before he can process anything taehyung punched hardly on the boy's face causing his nose to bleed.

"Stay the fuck away from him and get lost." Taehyung growled.

The boy nods holding his nose and quickly runs away holding his broken nose. Jungkook turns to taehyung looking down fidgeting his fingers.

Taehyung was having hard time in controlling himself from busting out in anger. How dare someone else touched jungkook who is not him.

Suddenly the bus stops causing jungkook to collide with taehyung. But instead of moving back he wraps his arms around taehyung's torso.

But he blushed when taehyung also put his one arm around his shoulder pulling him closer. Jungkook looks up at taehyung who had his jaw clenched.

"I am sorry hyungie." Jungkook mumbled against taehyung's chest but pouts when taehyung didn't even looked at him.

He buried his face into taehyung's chest holding him tightly. Whole time no one said anything. Jungkook was loving every moment of him being close to taehyung.

But only if he knew that taehyung is also loving the feeling of his warm body against his.

When they reached home taehyung dragged jungkook to his room. He slammed jungkook against the door of his room caging him with his arms.

"Didn't i told you to come with me huh? You dared to go against me? How dare you to refuse me? If i was not there then what would had happened huh?" Taehyung finally shouted veins popping out from his neck as he punched the wall bruising his knuckles.

"I-i am s-sorry......" Jungkook whispered tears already streaming down his cheeks.

Taehyung took a long breath and pulled jungkook to himself. Jungkook immediately hugs him tightly sobbing even more.

"Next time if i say something to you then don't go against it, ok?" Taehyung said softly stroking his head.

Jungkook nods sniffing while buring his face more in taehyung's neck inhaling the intoxicating scent to calm his racing heart.

Only taehyung can calm his heart even the said boy is the reason. He only needs taehyung and nothing else.

Taehyung sighs heavily as he wanted to scold jungkook for not listening to him but after seeing tears in jungkook's eyes his heart felt a pang.

______________________________________

_i hope you liked the chapter_♡

Stay safe and take care.💓
Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 10.6K 33
[BΓ—B] ff (complete) βœ… I hate you ! I hate you! I hate you ! Kim Taehyung! --JJK I'm going to get my revenge on you Jeon Jungkook , you just wait...
989K 49.2K 41
The famous idol singer, V, seems to have a boyfriend. But nobody has seen him yet. They only see the hickies and and sometimes hears the sound of the...
85.4K 4.8K 30
"Ramyeon meokgo gallae, Hyungie??" "H-huh ?? Wh-What?? Could you repeat ??" Said Taehyung after he recovered from choking , from what he heard. " I...