The Alpha Meets The Rogue

By Hailey_aintsimp

An original work of Olga Guevara. Also known as Kidnapped By The Alpha Billionaire. This is the complete ver... More

Note
Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40 Restricted
Note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 47 Restricted
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 83 Restricted
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Special Chapter
Excerpt

Epilogue

2.6K 56 7
By Hailey_aintsimp

"What are you thinking about?" Dylan asked, as he clasped his hand around mine.

Hmm... That seemed like a good sign.

"Why are we out here?" I asked, looking around at the tall trees surrounding us.

Dylan continued walking, practically ignoring my question.

"We'll take longer to get there since we're walking." He replied by changing the subject.

The rest of the walk to the lake was quiet. I didn't feel like making conversation and Dylan was deep in thought.

Once we arrived at the lake, I'd basically come to terms with the idea of Dylan leaving me. It hurt like hell to think about it, but if that was what he wanted- I would accept it.

After all I had put him and the pack through, I deserved to be banished.

"The water looks nice," I said, dropping Dylan's hand and making my way closer to the water.

The sun was high up in the sky, hitting the lake at a perfect angle to make it glitter whenever small currents moved the water.

"It does," Dylan agreed.

He came to my side and put his arm over my shoulders.

I really couldn't understand his mixed signals.

"I uh, wanted to do- well say, something," Dylan told me.

He ran his other hand through his hair, messing it up so that it was sticking up in all directions.

"Yeah?" I said, wishing there was a way I could stop what he was about to say.

"It's," Dylan started to say.

He paused, looking like he was trying to find the right words. Was he trying to soften the blow?

"You're happy, right?" Dylan asked.

That question took me off guard.

"Happier than I've even been," I admitted.

I hated what and who I'd lost during the battle- but everything else had been perfect. Dylan had made it perfect.

Dylan cupped my cheek and pressed his forehead against mine. I closed my eyes, enjoying as his warm breath brushed across my face.

"I'm not good at this," Dylan groaned.

"You don't have to do this," I whispered at him, as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I was panicking, and having an internal battle with myself. My Wolf wasn't even worried. She was mainly curious about Dylan's behavior.

"I do," Dylan sighed loudly.

He cleared his throat and pulled his forehead away from mine.

Dylan didn't make any attempt to move away from the hold I had around his neck, so I tightened my hands around him.

"Leila, I think," Dylan said, breathing in deeply.

He closed his eyes. I was surprised when a smile took over his lips. It made me want to smile, even though I had no idea why he was looking like that.

When he opened his eyes again, there was a certain determination that hadn't been there before he closed them.

"Will you marry me?" He asked.

I took a step back from him, completely shocked by his words. I felt my eyes widen, as I looked at his very serious face which was waiting for my answer.

My reaction- I burst into a fit of giggles.

I wasn't sure if it was because Dylan had proposed and he was looking slightly uncomfortable, or because I'd been stupid enough to think that he would leave me.

"You don't want to?" Dylan asked me, sounding hurt.

He frowned at me. He looked down, which made me lower my gaze as well. When my eyes landed on his hands, I noticed a small squared black leather box.

"Of course I want to!" I yelled.

I closed my eyes tightly, trying to forget about all the thoughts I'd had on the way here.

"I love you so much!" I cried, as I jumped into his arms.

He was ready to catch me, and even lifted me from the ground.

"I love you too baby," he whispered in my ear.

I laughed again, feeling the excitement grow within me.

Dylan proposed? That was unexpected. I guess I never really thought we would get married by the human laws. Being mates was a lot more than a piece of paper.

I still loved the gesture and that Dylan had thought about it.

"Do you want this?" Dylan asked when he put me on the ground.

One of his hands was still on my waist, while the other held out the small box.

"I do," I grinned widely at him, holding out my hand so that he could slip on the ring.

He reluctantly let go of me and opened the small cube, which was dwarfed by his large hand.

When he opened the box and I spotted the ring, I couldn't help the gasp that escaped my lips.

"Wow," I whispered, as I stared at the ring.

The size of the diamond was impressive, but it wasn't what caught my attention. The silver band had two small designs on the left and right side of the huge shiny stone. A small Wolf was carved in the band area, on either side of the rock.

"It's beautiful," I said, as Dylan took it out of the cubed case.

He closed it with a snap, and put the box in his pocket.

"You're beautiful," he said, grinning at me.

I was smiling so much over anything.

"Thank you," I told him, wrapping my arms around his neck once again.

Dylan nestled his head in my neck, and I felt him inhaling my scent.

"Mine," he whispered.

I felt both my Wolf and I sigh contently.

When I closed my eyes, it was solely for one purpose. I wanted to engrave this moment into my memory.

I didn't notice I was crying, until Dylan pulled me away from him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

One of his hands was on the small of my back, while the other was in my neck.

"I'm just so happy," I breathlessly said, as more tears fell.

I laughed, because it was all I felt like doing.

"I can't wait for you to be Mrs. Thomas," Dylan said, grinning down at me.

I slid my hands from his neck, to the side of his face.

His grin was very contagious.

"Hmm... Should I take your last name?" I teased him.

He growled at me, bumping my body against his to make a point.

"You will, that isn't up for discussion," Dylan said, leaning down to kiss me.

I pulled my head away, and stepped out of his hold.

"Think you can catch me?" I asked, taking steps back from him.

"I'm an Alpha. What do you think?" Dylan asked, raising an eyebrow.

He purposely crossed his arms on his chest, knowing he looked intimidating every time he did that.

I laughed, because it didn't really work on me.

"I think I'm faster," I taunted him.

"Is that a challenge?" He asked me.

Before I could answer him, he started walking toward me.

I turned around and began running away from him.

"What do I get for catching you?" He asked. I could feel him close by.

"You get me!" I yelled back, and pushed myself to run faster.

Dylan growled, louder than he should've been able to. When I turned around, I became aware that the cheater had shifted into his Wolf form.

"I can't shift!" I told him.

I continued to run, but I sneaked a peak at my precious engagement ring.

There was no way I would shift. I'd probably destroy it.

'I guess I'm getting you then,' Dylan replied in my mind.

"Cheater!" I yelled at him.

I was no match to his Wolf. I'd only taken a few steps, and Dylan was already crashing into my back. He took the weight of the fall, and I landed over his body.

'Going somewhere little Rogue?' Dylan sounded amused, but there was an edge to his tone.

"I'm not a Rogue anymore. Didn't you hear? An Alpha kidnapped me and now I'm marrying him," I told him with a chuckle.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. Dylan was bigger than me in his human form. In his Werewolf form, I couldn't even compare to his size.

I nuzzled my nose on the fur in his neck, loving how soft it felt.

'Shift,' Dylan ordered.

I rolled my eyes at him, even though I did want to shift.

"Wait," I said, pulling away from him.

He had shredded his clothes, so I needed to find somewhere to keep my ring- which was now my favorite accessory.

Since I didn't want to do the same with my clothes, I figured I'd give him a show.

I got up from the ground, moving away from Dylan in the process. His Wolf complained, but I hushed him.

'Bossy,' Dylan said, in a teasing tone.

Once I was standing up right in front of Dylan, I began undressing- very slowly.

Dylan stared at me, as I removed my blouse. I heard him growl lowly when I was pulling down my jean shorts. Although I tried to keep a straight face, I couldn't. I hurried the process once I'd slipped off my shorts.

Dylan's Wolf seemed ready to pounce on me, so I quickly dumped the rest of my clothes on the ground.

The only thing left was my ring.

"Almost done," I told him.

I took off my ring painfully slow. Dylan had just given it to me and I wasn't ready to part from it just yet.

I kissed the diamond, before putting it on top of my pile of clothes.

'You took your sweet time,' Dylan told me.

If he had been in his human form, I knew he'd be cocking an eyebrow or crossing his arms at me.

"I love you too," I told him, rolling my eyes.

'I love you, Leila,' he replied in my mind, his voice suddenly turning serious, huskier.

I gave him a smile, making my way back to him.

He'd been sitting down, but once I approached him, he got up from the ground.

He was much taller than me in his Werewolf from. I loved it though.

'Shift,' he ordered again.

I grinned at him, noticing how the air around him had shifted. More of his Wolf was out.

"Bossy," I said, repeating his word from earlier.

He didn't say anything back. I felt his intense gaze on me, probably waiting for me to shift.

I closed my eyes, and concentrated on my white Werewolf.

I felt the change in my body, and not a second later, I was in my Wolf form.

'Now what?' I asked, as I circled around him, making sure my body rubbed against his.

Once I knew I'd gotten his attention, I took off back to the lake.

Dylan growled at me, which was exciting me more.

'Now our Wolves can play,' he replied, and I could hear his paws pounding on the ground, as he began chasing after me.

The End.

Comment and vote if you'd like. The Sequel The Alpha Meets His Match is now up!

A Rated R chapter follows right after this one. Again, thank you all so much. You guys are truly the best! <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841K 32.2K 37
They live in packs keeping their lifestyle and identities concealed. They are beings only acknowledged in works of fantasy yet they exist. A society...
Save Me By jlm

Werewolf

407K 15.6K 94
BEING EDITED. |Book One| For the past 3 years, she's been living a normal human life. Although she wasn't particularly happy, she preferred it more...
631K 22.2K 40
Emma was raised to be the perfect luna. She's caring and sweet, feisty and protective. Her pack loves her and she them. Everything changes on her se...
138K 4.9K 32
Analia has no idea why she was being kidnapped and targeted by a group of vicious people. What is so special about her that they want her? what are t...