Defying Gravity With You

By _The_Maliks_

The old ANIDITA: AN OS COLLECTION with a new cover and a title!! *** This os book consists of different chapt... More

Touch Of Womanhood
Socially Outcasted
Till Death, Do Us Part
IMPORTANT
Bravo Bondita
What If? Part I
The Father Who Knew To Love
The Phony Saint
Expect The Unexpected Part I
The Rising Phoenix
Expect The Unexpected Part II
Hidden Truths
Fatal Misjudgement
Bondita Das x Hope Mikaelson
Bondita Das x Hope Mikaelson 1
Bondita Das x Hope Mikaelson 2

What If? Part II

417 23 1
By _The_Maliks_

Guys here is the next part of the OS "What If??" This OS will not see Anirudh marrying Manorama but something entirely different will happen... Anirudh mysteriously disappears after he came back from Devipur... Where did Anirudh go?? Why did he take this decision?? Will he regret his decision??

The answers lie in this chapter...

Let's continue with the OS...

----------------------------------------------

Anirudh's age:- 25

Bondita's age:-16

----------------------------------------------

Anirudh found out that Bondita went to the Shiv Temple that was on the Hill... He went there and saw Manorama pulling up an injured and unconscious Bondita...

Anirudh goes to Mano and asks what happened... Mano narrates how Bondita was taunted by the women for not fasting for her husband's well being... She also narrated to him how they brainwashed her and Mami and Sampoorna were behind this... 

Anirudh got angry and started to shout... Bondita woke up with a jerk and started to look around here and there, searching for Anirudh... She saw herself in Manorama's embrace and told her...

"Thank you, Di for saving me... Thank god Pati Babu didn't know about this... Or else, he would have shouted at me for doing this... I knew he went to school today... IDK what the principal said to him, but I am sure that it will be a complaint of me... If, Pati Babu will always misunderstand everything... He will shout at me for no reason... That is why I keep on thinking what's my mistake that he shouted at me... What can I do?? I can't share my things with anyone... Ofc Batuk knows, but still-" Bondita said and her jaw dropped

She saw Anirudh in his signature pose and expression... Folding his hands, and having a bloody frown on his face... She hid behind Manorama and requested her to save her... Manorama pacified Anirudh and he took her home...

Anirudh tended to Bondita's wounds and took care of her... Sampoorna was thrown out for instigating women against Bondita... He went and shouted at those women for brainwashing Bondita...

BONDITA'S POV

I am proud of Pati Babu today... He didn't scold me, instead took care of me and punished Sampoorna for her deeds... This was long-awaited... I could see the guilt in his eyes for not believing me that time itself... It's okay, it happens... After all my Pati Babu is Fitoori... I still remember that day, when he threatened Kaka not to fill my mind...

FLASHBACK

"BONDITA, HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE SAID TO YOU NOT TO CALL ME AS 'PATI BABU'?? STOP IT RIGHT AWAY!!!" Anirudh snapped

"Okay, Anirudh Dada, eat your food now... If you don't, I will forcefully feed you... Understood??" Bondita retorted and grinned devilishly

Anirudh's jaw hung open and Bondita casually walked away... Batuk told this to everyone, and Kaka really beat Anirudh with his stick... Poor guy... He regretted shouting at Bondita now...

"WHAT IS THIS 'DON'T CALL ME PATI BABU DON'T CALL ME PATI BABU' ANIRUDH?? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR SENSES??" Kaka shouted

"YES, KAKA!!! I ASKED HER NOT TO CALL ME THAT... AND I AM TELLING YOU, I WILL LEAVE THIS HOUSE IF YOU FILL BONDITA'S EARS AGAIN... SHE NEARLY FELL OFF THE CLIFF AND INJURED HERSELF BADLY... ONE MORE TIME IF I HEAR YOU FILLING HER MIND, I AM OUT OF HERE..." Anirudh snapped back

AT PRESENT

Bondita went to school the very next day and focused on her studies... One such day, she came back from school and was called by her Kaka Sasur Ji... Bondita went to him and he told her to get her 'maang' or hairline filled by Anirudh once again...

Bondita denied doing so but she gave in due to the constant pestering by Kaka... She walked away without a word... Mami came there and she had listened to everything... She told Kaka that she will instigate the women so that they taunt her and Bondita will be forced to do it...

Kaka agrees to it and gives Devoleena her money... The next day, Bondita goes to school and is attending the classes... The news came that some Revolutionists are hiding in the school, so the students were asked to go back to their houses...

Bondita and Batuk were coming back when the women started to taunt her for not filling her hairline by her husband... Bondita gets irritated and yells at the women...

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?? IT IS MY WISH TO FILL MY HAIRLINE BY MYSELF OR BY MY HUSBAND... WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME TO WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT TO DO?? MY RELATIVES?? MY MOTHER?? NO ONE RIGHT?? THEN WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHTS TO TAUNT ME?? YOU KNOW WHAT BATUK?? THESE WOMEN NA, HAVE NO WORK OTHER THAN TO POKE THEIR BLOODY NOSES INTO OTHERS LIVES, JUST LIKE HOW THEY INTERFERED IN MY LIFE... AND YOU ALL... GO AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS... UNDERSTOOD??" Bondita snapped back in rage

This outburst of Bondita made everyone go quiet and everyone's jaws hanged open... She walked away furiously and went to her room to change her dress and went to Anirudh and narrated whatever happened... Anirudh stood up in rage & went to Kaka...

"KAKA!! HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TOLD YOU NOT TO FILL BONDITA'S EARS?? STILL, YOU DID IT TODAY?? UGH!! I AM TIRED OF MAKING YOU UNDERSTAND... PLEASE, STAY AWAY FROM BONDITA!!! IT'S A REQUEST" Anirudh shouted and went to his room

After that incident, all ate their dinner and left for sleep... Anirudh woke up, went to Bondita's room and sat next to her... He was telling his Mann Ki Baat to Bondita, caressing her head... Bondita snuggled deeper into her duvet and slept... Anirudh pecked her forehead and took his luggage and went out of the house...

He went to Calcutta port, booked a ticket for himself for London and sat on the ship and was off to London... Bondita woke up and freshened up... She did the Aarti and went to wake up Anirudh, only to find the room and the study empty... She searched the room and found some clothes hanging here and there...

She understood that Anirudh has left the house... Bondita went and said this to Kaka and he sighed in defeat and sat down... The whole of Haveli was gloomy because of the mysterious disappearance of Anirudh... Batuk got a note which said, "I am going to Devipur, after which I will go somewhere else... Please don't come in search of me" ~Anirudh

This shocked Bondita to the core... She couldn't believe that Anirudh left her all alone in this battle of fighting against this Evil Society... She was heartbroken... She decided to close the walls around her heart and never love anyone else other than her husband...

ANIRUDH'S POV

I know Bondita, this will hurt you... But I have no other reason other than to leave you alone and go... How else could I stop Kaka?? Tell me?? He's brainwashing you every time and I can't stand it... If I were away from you, he won't brainwash you... I am extremely sorry Bondita... I will come back soon... Devipur was just a reason...

BONDITA'S POV

How can you do this Pati Babu?? You left me alone to battle this Evil Society?? I know, you couldn't stand KSJ filling my mind, but you just ran away... If everyone comes to know about this, they will taunt me only... You thought me to face the problem, not run away from it... But, you have run away from the problem itself... I hope you write letters to me and call and speak to me... Remember one thing Pati Babu, you will be my 1st love and last love... I wouldn't love anyone else... Shotti...

Bondita slowly adapted to Anirudh not being in the house... Every day, she had to listen to taunts from the women... But, that didn't deter her from achieving her goal... She became cold, isolated... Bondita always was in the study and kept herself away from family functions...

As years passed by, Bondita grew up to be a beautiful woman... She was cold as ice and always concealed her feelings... Her feelings went to the diary that she maintained... All these years, Anirudh called Bondita and explained to her everything and she gave in after repeated pleadings from Anirudh...

Bondita had grown up to be a beautiful woman, with a cold heart... The taunts she heard, didn't make any effect on her... She had joined Calcutta Law University... Bondita studied studied and studied... She cracked all her semesters and topped the college... Anirudh finally returned to India after he came to know about Bondita's results in Barristry...

His return was both rejoiced and as well as a sign of worry... While all got happy after Anirudh's arrival, they were worried for Anirudh as Bondita had become an cold hearted person... Kaka expressed his fear with Anirudh and he promised Kaka that he will take care of it...

Anirudh came to know that Bondita was involved in Kranti works... He was proud of her... As days passed by, Anirudh developed feelings for Bondita... But was afraid to confess it... Whereas, Bondita knew that her Pati Babu was in love with her... She was happy and sad at the same time...

The day finally came when Anirudh did an impromptu proposal to Bondita in her room... She accepted his love, but said nothing... Anirudh decided to speak to Bondita later... He hugged her and went away... He felt happy that Bondita didn't hurt him...

One day, all had went out to the nearby village for a puja... Binoy was in Calcutta, so Anidita were all alone... Anirudh decided to speak to Bondita... After so much of pestering by Anirudh, Bondita broke down emotionally and told everything...

"You don't know Pati Babu, you don't know... Whatever I suffered, you neither can understand nor feel... The taunts, the curses, the dirty gazes and what not... Those incidents turned me into a cold and heartless woman I am today... That Bondita who was not scared of anything because her Rakshak Babu was by her side, felt the emotion of fear for the 1st time... I was never scared that much in my life... But, she overcame it and killed the innocent Bondita in the process... Partly, you are the reason for this mess Pati Babu... You asked and thought me to face various situations but yourself ran away from this situation... The taunts I heard... Oh god... Especially when Shubhadra's godh bharai ceremony... Shubhadra is the wife of Som... I couldn't stand, but, what could I do?? Withstand everything..." Bondita said, breaking down...

Anirudh felt guilty and hugged her so as to comfort her... Bondita cried for a while in his arms,wetting his T-shirt in the process... Bondita suddenly got her senses back and shot up from the seat...

She then walked away abruptly without a word... After that incident, she rarely spoke of her emotions to Anirudh... Months passed by and slowly Anirudh followed Bondita in her footsteps... He also became a Krantikari after Bondita... It was revealed that Mano was killed a year ago by the Britishers... Joydeep and his family disowned Mano because she was a Krantikari...

Anirudh now mastered various forms of martial arts... He fought with Bondita side by side... A few months passed by and Bondita as usual went to the same place where she used to train and meet others... Someone from their troop leaked the news of their hideout to their Britishers...

Suddenly, winds started to blow and a diary fell from Bondita's table... Anirudh picked it up and was busy in reading... Here, Bondita fought bravely but sacrificed her life for her colleague, Arya who was expecting... Anirudh rushed to the place after he got to know of the incident but was too late...

He kept Bondita's head on his lap... Bondita told Anirudh something that made him happy, but sad at the same time...

"I want to tell something Pati Babu" Bondita said

"What is it Bondita??" Anirudh asked

"You asked me whether I loved you or not right??" Bondita asked...

Anirudh nodded his head...

"Then listen to this Pati Babu... You were my 1st and last love... I never loved anyone... This heart was, is and will be yours forever..." Bondita said, choking...

As her vision faded, she ran her hand over his cheek and pecked his cheek, after which she closed her eyes forever, leaving behind a devastated Anirudh...

BGM:-

Ik pal, tha sab hamara
Ik pal tha sab hamara,
Ik pal mein sab kuch khatam...

Kahani hamari fasana hamara
Ghamo ne sunaya dubara dubara...
Meri dastan mein,
Hai bheege se mausam,
Hui meri palke,
Tabhi firse nam...

Kahani, hamari, fasana hamara,
Ghamo ne sunaya, dubara dubara...

His painful scream and the last moments of Anidita brought tears in those Britishers who succeeded in killing her...

After Bondita's death, Anirudh isolated himself from everyone and again lost faith in god... His health was degrading day by day... He was reading the diary and the guilt was eating him from inside... He came across a note, that summarised his feelings after Bondita's death...

NOTE:- THIS CAPTION IS FROM THE POST OF asb1109 IT IS THAT CAPTION THAT MOTIVATED ME TO WRITE THIS... A BIG THANK YOU TO MEERA FOR THAT HEART TOUCHING CAPTION...

Here is the note to Anirudh from Bondita...

Her note:-

Someday you'll miss me like I missed you
Someday you'll cry for me like I cried for you
Someday you'll want me back like I wanted you
Someday you'll understand why you broke my heart when I didn't
Someday you'll understand that I was the only girl that put up all your mess
Someday you'll know how pain feels, how you hurt me
Someday you'll realize how lonely life can be
Someday you can sit down and think how much I meant to you
When you meant world to me
Someday you'll know how really I felt
Someday you'll try to come back to me like I tried with you
But someday you'll love me when I won't love you....

~~Bondita

Anirudh was shocked after reading this note... The note exactly described his feelings when he was all alone in London and after her death too... He really did think about Bondita and her value,  days before she died... But, Bondita left him all alone to fight this Evil World and Society... Thinking of Bondita, finally after 2 ½ months Anirudh found peace with his 'Jeene Ka Wajah', Bondita... The family was happy that Anirudh realized everything and passed away peacefully... He was just 29 when he died...

I would like to end with a quote written by me...

"The day she died, he realised her worth, but it was too late as she was gone forever..."

~Aurora R Mikaelson

So guys, this is the Part II of the OS "What If??" I know, I made everyone cry, the sole reason was this caption... This chapter is dedicated to my good friend Meera, for that wonderful caption...

Now, you guys must be thinking who is Aurora Cassidy... It is my pen name which I use to write quotes in Instagram... The name was suggested by livegirl_dps...

I am signing off, stay tuned...

Please vote and comment guys, I need the maximum comments on this chapter...

Sayonarã lovelies...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 3.2K 18
This novella is basically a fanfiction on the show, Barrister Babu. It is based on the current track when Bondita was forced to go through a "shudhik...
32.5K 1.5K 29
Hey friends !!!! This is my first fanfiction and the beautiful bond between anidita from barrister babu inspired me to write this. It is not same as...
13.5K 923 13
so Guys it's a short story , os , based on barrister Babu show (Anirudh and Bondita ) .1)short story :- In this story they forgot about their past...
96.7K 6.8K 56
hey lovelies. this is my second book on serial barrister babu. this is an os / ts series. this book will contain os and ts based on various moments o...