The Alpha Meets The Rogue

By Hailey_aintsimp

An original work of Olga Guevara. Also known as Kidnapped By The Alpha Billionaire. This is the complete ver... More

Note
Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40 Restricted
Note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 47 Restricted
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 83 Restricted
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Excerpt

Chapter 100

1.8K 41 7
By Hailey_aintsimp

I was left completely shocked right after I opened the door to our room. Seeing how clean and organized everything was, reminded me that Dylan had wrecked the room right after the fight.

I was standing right next the door, looking at the neatly done bed, the new decorations, a not broken coffee table, and a new set of black leather couches. The couches sat in front of a bigger flat screen TV than the one we had before.

"I uh, had the room- house actually- cleaned out," Dylan said, sounding slightly uncomfortable.

I turned to face him, his dark eyes gone. Grayish blue orbs were staring at me, looking like he was waiting for me to say something.

"I love it, thank you!" I told him, as I closed the distance between us and jumped into his arms, wrapping my own around his neck.

"I figured it was probably good to get everything new. My mom said you'd, uh, like it," he said.

I giggled against his neck, enjoying his little pauses.

"Thank you," I said again, kissing the crook of his neck.

His fingers sunk into my waist, and he began walking me into the room.

"I haven't changed my mind about mating," I told him, but I didn't try moving away from him.

"I know. I'll just walk you to bed. I really do want you to rest. You only slept a few hours last night. It's not enough for me," he said.

I pulled back to look at his face. He was looking at me, appearing really concentrated with something.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

He nodded, and kissed my forehead.

"Liam's here," Dylan told me.

"When did you call him?" I asked, frowning at him.

He pressed his pointer finger to his head, and I knew he'd called him through his mind link.

"I like John," I said, which earned me a sharp growl from Dylan.

"What?" He snapped at me.

"Oops, I probably shouldn't have paused with that. I meant, I like John, but not as my guard. He's so- stiff," I admitted, with a frown of my own.

I guess for Dylan, John was the perfect guard. John never let me do anything, and he watched me like a hawk all the time.

"John isn't here to entertain you," Dylan replied, but he actually looked amused.

I took that as a good sign, but decided in threading carefully with my next words.

"Well, no. But I'll be fine with Liam. Aren't you going to plan for the rounds? You need John, he's your third in command," I said.

It was partially true, but mainly for my benefit.

"Should I be worried that you want to be alone with Liam?" Dylan asked.

He tried to ask the question lightly, but I felt a growl behind his words.

"I can stay out. I'll go for a run here in the grounds, or I'll hang out in the backyard. That way if you take a break from your planning, you can come see me," I told him.

"I want you to rest," he said sternly.

"I'll rest outside in the grass. I don't want to be locked up in here. Being alone, trying to sleep will only bring back..." I didn't get to finish that sentence.

Memories of the last few days were something I really wanted to forget.

"Bring back what?" Dylan asked me softly, putting his hand under my chin to make me look up at him.

"I just don't want to be locked up."

I rested my head on his chest, liking how warm his embrace felt.

"I'll take John with me," Dylan said, as he ran his hand over my back.

I nodded at him as a reply.

"How are you holding up?" Liam asked me.

He was putting down a blanket on the ground for me to lie on.

It had been his idea, and I was glad Dylan wasn't here to see that.

"I'm alive," I replied, with a shrug.

He laughed at my words, and motioned me to sit down on the blanket.

"Eric's alive too, so I guess we're all good," Liam said.

He took a seat on the blanket as well, but far enough away from me.

"How's the pack? Are you settling in well?" I asked him.

I was more than grateful that Dylan had accepted him in the pack. Benjamin's input helped a lot, since he had really taken a liking in Liam.

On the way outside, Liam had talked to me about the day of the attack and why Benjamin hadn't stopped us from leaving.

Benjamin had told Liam that some Wolves from Raven pack had gotten too close to the apartment. He said he was gone for five minutes while he took care of them. When he returned to Eric's apartment, we were already gone.

"The pack is cool, even though I don't really like packs," Liam replied, with a shrug.

"But you'll stay here, right?"

He nodded, with a grin on his face.

"I have nothing out there, and I like it here. I'm just not too big on the whole Alpha thing."

"I'm your Alpha," I told him, with a teasing smile.

He offered one in return, while cocking an eyebrow.

"You're my Luna. Although from what I've noticed, I should be more scared of you than of Dylan," he said.

"You call him Dylan?"

"I told you I don't like titles," he said, rolling his eyes at me.

"Quite a Rogue you are."

"That I am. And I'm glad that you found Dylan soon after you went Rogue. I'm all for freedom and anarchy against packs- but I know it's not for everyone."

Liam's words surprised me.

"You don't think I would make it out there?" I asked.

"That's a tough question. I hardly got to see you fight during the battle. Those other Wolves never attacked you, they only pushed you away. I guess they had orders not to hurt you," Liam said.

"Which means?"

"I don't know how strong you are. I just know you're a Beta, now an Alpha. You must be strong, but you're a She-Wolf. Rogues don't play around, not the ones I've crossed at least," he explained.

"It doesn't exactly help when every guy you pass wants in on your pants," he casually added.

I blushed at his words, and turned away from him. Okay, maybe I shouldn't have asked him about it.

"That's not true," I mumbled.

Liam's laugh made me turn back to face him.

"It's true and you shouldn't be embarrassed about it. Even though Dylan doesn't say it- hell he must be proud about it. Cassidy was just like that," Liam said, as he lied down on the blanket.

The mention of Liam's former love interest immediately got my attention.

"Was just like how?"

"She had a few guys chasing her," he added, a dark look taking over his expression for a second.

"Why did you do it?"

He stayed quiet for a moment, either thinking over my question or thinking back on something.

"I wanted her. I really, really wanted her. Hell, I still do. But she's better off without me. The jerkoff's good for her."

"The jerkoff?" I repeated, wondering who he was referring to.

I assumed it must've been Cassidy's mate.

"Layton Pierce, he's the Alpha of Blue Bloods pack."

"Cassidy's mate?" I asked him.

He gave me a look which made me laugh.

"I prefer to call him that jerkoff Alpha, but yes, Cassidy's mate," Liam said.

We stayed outside for a few hours. Dylan wasn't back yet, but it was still early in the day.

Around midday, we went back inside to eat.

"Did Dylan give you any orders?" I asked him, as we ate some pasta. It was a fast meal, and I was hoping we could go see Eric soon after.

"I got the 'guard briefing'," Liam said, putting air quotes around the last two words.

"Which include?" I asked.

"Do you want a play by play or the short description?"

"There's a long one?"

"Don't leave Leila alone. Don't let Leila wander off. Don't let Leila do something dangerous. Don't let Leila leave Midnight Moon territory. Don't get distracted while watching Leila. Don't look at Leila inappropriately. Don't touch Leila. Don't hurt Leila. My morning before getting here was filled with 'don'ts' and 'Leila's'."

I chuckled, but Liam just looked frustrated.

"I was reminded about ten to a hundred times of how good you are at running away from your guards. Who knew, the Rogue in you is somewhere in there," he said, smirking at me.

"Does Leila have permission to go and see Eric?" I asked jokingly.

"So the Rogue also has humor?" Liam looked like he was trying not to laugh, but he was doing a poor job at it.

"She doesn't have humor. Some people are just too easy to amuse," I replied, while grinning.

"No, you can't leave the house. Not even for a run. Before Dylan left, he told me you might want to go for one. Apparently, we have to stay here, locked up, like prisoners."

Liam's words put a damper on my mood.

I wasn't sleepy, so going to bed in the middle of the day wasn't appealing to me.

"That's what he said though. If you want, I can take you," Liam finished saying.

I raised both of my eyebrows in surprise, not expecting him to say that.

"Are you messing with me?"

"Nope, I'm prone to get easily bored. I could use a run, and we can stop by to see Eric on the way."

The grin on my face over Liam's words was practically hurting my cheeks.

"You guys have a good chunk of land. That's pretty cool," Liam said as we made our way to the doctor's office.

"Yeah, it's big," I agreed.

"I like the nearby town. It's a lot better than the one at my former pack. The shops are nicer," I said, as we continued on our stroll.

"You wanna go?" Liam asked, sounding excited.

"Downtown?"

"Yeah, or to the nearby city, either one. I haven't left the territory... Well, since I was brought here. It would be a change in scenery."

I wanted to go, but I really wanted to go and see Eric. At the same time, I couldn't help but think of all those months Liam was locked up underground in that cell.

"Dylan is going to kill you and then he's going to kill me if he finds out we left Midnight Moon," I told him, but I could already feel myself smiling at the idea of going out for a little while.

It would be a good distraction, especially with how dark my thoughts had turned since I'd woken up after the battle.

Not only did I want to go to the doctor's office to see Eric. I was hoping to speak with the doctor as well. Losing the pup, it had done something to me.

It scared me. If I ended up pregnant again and I lost it for some reason- I wasn't sure I'd be able to forgive myself.

Guilt was already eating at me enough as it was.

I wanted to get some form of contraception.

I decided it was better to get a distraction and some courage before speaking with the doctor about that. Thinking of what Dylan might say was another reason why I was stalling.

"If he gets mad about it, I dare you to get us both out of trouble," Liam said, with a wicked grin.

I laughed at him, I couldn't help it.

He sounded just like Eric.

Comment and vote if you'd like!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.4K 29
Highest ranking: #532 in werewolf #3 in traitor He wanted a submissive Luna She was the opposite She wanted a kind Alpha He was the opposi...
241K 6.6K 36
Leila Dark, 24 yrs old, is from the Navy Pack. The Navy Pack is more like a pack for werewolves that want to be soldiers and want to help other pack...
316K 8.1K 33
I was looking at world through eyes so innocent they made me disgustingly blind, but thanks to you darling , i'm finally released from my innocent bi...
82.4K 4.7K 117
This is book three to the Blue Eyed Wolf Series. The Boss Rogue has just committed murder. Alpha George is dead. Connor is missing and the only clue...