✓ | 𝟑 | 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐃'𝐄̂�...

By MysticPsyche_

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🦋 ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐃'𝐄̂𝐓𝐑𝐄 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [(n.) The most important reason or purpose for... More

ೄྀ࿐❛ 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐃'𝐄̂𝐓𝐑𝐄 ❜ ˊˎ-
━━𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬
━━𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
━━𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲
━━𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲
━━𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
━━𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐏𝐑𝐄-𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐄
𝖎. A new life
𝖎𝖎. Women must learn to defend themselves
𝖎𝖎𝖎. Gratitude
𝖎𝖛. To love and be loved
𝖛. What is the importance of men
𝖛𝖎. The first kill is truly haunting
𝖛𝖎𝖎. His touch is warm and intoxicating
𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. Given without qualms
𝖝. A loyal friend
𝖝𝖎. A love that is constant and true
𝖝𝖎𝖎. Choosing herself
𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. Her purpose
𝖝𝖎𝖛. Everybody needs some loving
𝖝𝖛. The past always follows
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐄
𝖎. The chase
𝖎𝖎. Jasper Whitlock
𝖎𝖎𝖎. Calm your knickers
𝖎𝖛. Quality time━𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘖𝘯𝘦
𝖎𝖛. Angelic Devil━𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘛𝘸𝘰
𝖎𝖛. Prizes and Winners━𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝖛. Bella's Curiosity
𝖛𝖎. My one and only love
𝖛𝖎𝖎. Speaking of trauma...
𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. Closure
𝖎𝖝. It just gets worse
𝖝. Scars
𝖝𝖎. Wedding talks
━━𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐌
𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐎𝟑
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝖎𝖝. love, love, love, love

3.5K 140 11
By MysticPsyche_

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄:
love, love, love, love
(1880)

(AN: My friend recommended to read this while listening to The only exception by Paramore)

IT WAS SOMETHING ABOUT TOUCH THAT FELT SO INTIMATE AND SENSITIVE FOR ELOISE.

Perhaps it was her fear when she was human that any man with the intention of marrying a girl such as her with a protected reputation in society would like to state their claim boastfully in public.

With a simplicity of a touch.

Men in the ton are so egotistically proud to have a girl whose beauty illuminates angelic purity, polite decorum, and false naivete.

As if a vulture is lurking impatiently for a vulnerable prey.

Eloise is everything, but the people of society expect her to be, as anyone in society expected women are to be.

Such horrible morals and beliefs that one could alter willingly if one has had a mind accessible to new views, not narrow-minded, unprejudiced.

One could not simply denounce Eloise for being doubtful towards her views on men.

When that had exactly led, her parents obliged her to marry and be in the carriage, that led to her demise.

Eloise thought after decades of being accustomed to this life. She was finally satisfied with her thirst for freedom.

But mistakenly so until Jasper Whitlock arrived with his irresistible charm, unbelievable gentleness, and calming nature.

Avoiding was not Eloise's cup of tea.

One could not simply avoid a man so respectful, so understanding, so passionate, so solicitous.

Yet Jasper Whitlock is the epitome of a man raised to respect women and their very being.

It was something new and refreshing.

That Eloise thought that maybe immortality isn't white and black as she portrayed it to be.

Jasper Whitlock entered her life and painted such a bright and colorful masterpiece that turned her harsh bitterness into delicate sweetness.

His touch felt exciting and comforting, risky yet safe.

It was the warm feeling she welcomed with open arms.

Something to look forward to every day amidst the chaos.

After divorcing her emotions for so long, she finally felt the want to feel.

That Jasper Whitlock is grounding her in the humanity that she thought she once lost.

She was dainty, and he was protective.

She was exuberant, and he was calm.

She was bold, and he was soft-spoken.

They were opposites, yet they balanced one another so well that it was easy to function, and it felt as natural as breathing.

But for every tender touch, every secretive smile, every longing glance, every intimate night.

They crave more and more.

Hiding their affection for one another was difficult.

Two vampires are desperately and utterly in love with one another.

Yet with love so great comes with horrible consequences.

Maria was too consumed, too preoccupied with power, wealth, and greed to even notice that love was blossoming in her world of war and bloodshed.

Yet Maria gave Eloise her unfeigned trust.

And Eloise thought that it was no problem. They can love in secrecy for the means of their safety.

As with any other newborn, if Maria decided they were no longer useful, she would no doubt kill them.

If they tried to escape, Maria would never let them live in peace. They would live in paranoia.

But Eloise will find a way. She is determined to find a way to leave. She just needs aid in order for her plan to succeed.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

JASPER WHITLOCK LOVES THE FEELING OF LOVING ELOISE HARETON.

Amidst the war and chaos, Eloise is his anchor, which keeps him from truly losing himself.

One would not make an effort to glance at a mere farm boy!

The words of his father's belligerent, drunken voice echoed through the depths of his unending doubts.

As the first-born son of three, at the mere age of 12, he helped his mother sell her homemade goods, her sewn fabrics, and anything to sell in order for their family to have a full stomach.

Bitterness corrupted his very being when he saw the wounds his mother endured from his father.

And he vowed to himself to never hurt a woman but to cherish them.

He then remembered the words his mother shared.

"I may not be so lucky in love, but I'm grateful to have experienced it. But it does not mean you will not find it yourself.

Love is when you feel your most authentic self.

Love is when you feel what true happiness is.

It is both painful and wonderful.

Love can be found anywhere and in anyone

Remove all the judgments and doubts.

Being cynical about love will do you no good."

After that eye-opening conversation, it was safe to say that Jasper Whitlock longed to give the love he stored for the person who was soon to be the bearer of the silver ring, burning warmth through his pocket.

All doubts were removed when Eloise graced him with her presence.

As if in a whirlwind romance, he fell in love with her heart.

Behind Eloise's poised exterior is a woman who has a heart too big for the world she lives in, yet she's tough as steel on the outside.

That he greatly admired and adored wholeheartedly.

He worshipped the mere ground she walked on.

That he would do anything and everything she asked for.

He found happiness in her ethereal smile.

Peace in her musical laughter.

Fulfillment in her sweet love.

Home in her warm presence.

Love is a dangerous, sneaky, powerful thing.

If given to a spiteful person, it would be greedily used, but if given to the benevolent, it would be cherished as if it were a treasure so rarely found.

Both were given an opportunity to choose by fate, and they both chose right.

It is a love that tells one they are home, no matter where they are in the world.

A look of love full of something so raw and vehement would make anyone a believer.

The silver ring in his pocket finally has an owner.

However, preaching positive thinking to a suffering person can only increase their misery.

The poets say that love conquers all.

One could disagree if love is used to conceal the unhappy truth of the predicament they are living in.

Love can only do so much.

When the other is slowly sinking.

Sinking.

Sinking.

Sinking.

Sinking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 195 8
Elina Swan, she used to be happy, fun, giggly, popular, and utterly beautiful. But 2 years ago, it all changed. She turned into a girl who is broken...
254K 16.5K 109
She decided to do the world a favor and kept to herself ever since she was turned into a demon. Always alone. Others would try to tempt her out of th...
26.7K 555 22
[UNDER MINOR EDITING] PREVIOUSLY TITLED "ℭ𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔲𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫" ... 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦, 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪...
304K 7.2K 22
⚠️Trigger Warnings In This Story!!!⚠️ Sofia thought she would have to live with the abusive she gets from her father forever, but one day, as she cle...