The Alpha Meets The Rogue

Hailey_aintsimp tarafından

An original work of Olga Guevara. Also known as Kidnapped By The Alpha Billionaire. This is the complete ver... Daha Fazla

Note
Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40 Restricted
Note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 47 Restricted
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 83 Restricted
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Excerpt

Chapter 85

1.7K 50 2
Hailey_aintsimp tarafından

Voices in the background made me snap out of my sleep. My night had been restless. Waking up in someone's arms didn't necessarily help to calm my nerves.

I moved around until I focused on the face of the person carrying me.

"Dylan," I whispered.

He nodded at me at me once, and continued on his way. Benjamin, Dylan's father, was on his side.

"What are you doing? Why are you carrying me?" I asked him, as I noticed the scenery on our sides.

It was still dark outside, but my Wolf knew it was already morning. We were walking in a trail, with trees surrounding us.

"We are getting ready for the attack. The people from the pack that aren't fighting- women and children- are all hiding in the cells. The only prisoner Rogue that we had in there was removed last night," he said, giving me information, without an explanation.

"Where did you move him?" I asked.

That Rogue was important. I knew it in my heart. A pack had exiled him, but several Rogues had come to get him back. Rogues didn't really care about anybody. The fact that they had risked their lives to come and save him meant that the Rogue was somebody.

"You'll see him soon enough," he said, continuing on his way.

I remained quiet, as Dylan and Benjamin continued talking about today. I didn't try to get off of Dylan's arms and he didn't make any attempt to let me go.

In reality, I was trying to enjoy any moment I could get to be next to him. Today would be the hardest day we had faced, and I was hoping it would end in our favor.

We made it to what looked like a fancy apartment. It didn't exactly have the style of a home, so it felt wrong calling it that.

Dylan had just put me on the ground, when the door opened.

"Alpha- Sir," Eric said, bowing his head at Dylan and Benjamin.

"Eric?" I asked, confused.

He smiled at me nervously, but remained quiet otherwise.

"I want to fight," I stated, as Dylan and I stood in the living room of the apartment.

The moment that Eric began having problems at home, he had a talk with his Alpha.

I was aware that all pack members received a generous stipend from Dylan. The older people from the pack usually used the money Dylan gave them for their savings. 

They knew if they needed anything big though, Dylan would provide for them.

The younger ones usually blew the money off- or so Eric said. He didn't want to live at home, with all the headaches his family was giving him about finding a mate. So, he asked Dylan to help him get a place.

Dylan did.

He bought him a bachelor pad, on one condition. Eric had to help keep me there while the fight was going on. Eric would keep me in the shelter today, and any other time anyone tried to attack us. 

Even if Eric didn't agree, which he still did, Dylan would be able to force him- since he was the Alpha.

Eric's apartment had an underground safe house. Our mansion had one too, safer even than the pack prison. The problem with our underground safe house was that it was the obvious place someone would look in.

No one yet knew that Dylan had built Eric's apartment. It was in the pack territory, close enough to our home, but not too close to where the fight would happen. Dylan was satisfied with his decision.

"You are not going to fight. I only have a few women in the field and they are all trained fighters," Dylan countered.

"So you're going to lock me up? This isn't fair. I can help. They are here for me, and you want to hide me?" I asked, outraged.

Dylan didn't even seem bothered by my words.

He closed the distance between us, and embraced me.

"I love you Leila. I can't risk losing you," he said, before crashing his lips against mine.

I was distracted by his words for a moment. When I noticed him kissing me, I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck. Before, I'd been able to convince him out of things exactly like that.

I was disappointed when Dylan pulled away only a second later.

"Take her," Dylan said.

"Don't leave me," I pleaded, trying to get him to look at me.

He didn't stick around. As soon as the guy behind me had me well restrained, Dylan was out the door.

"Dylan!" I began to yell.

I kept calling out for him, yelling as much as I could- even growling at some point. Nothing made him turn back.

Eric was standing a few feet away, looking down at the ground. I felt betrayed by him. He was supposed to be on my side, my soldier. Now, he'd allowed Dylan to restrain me.

My Wolf was seething and begging to be let out.

I didn't have much will to hold her down, so I let her take control.

Eric and Benjamin stepped in the moment they saw me shift into my white Wolf.

They were both quick to come to my side, and help the guy standing behind me.

I hadn't heard other guys outside.

It took a total of ten men to put me downstairs in a holding cell. Eric kept telling me that it wasn't a cell, but I knew better. I was still shifted, and my Wolf knew we were getting locked up.

Once the lock was put into place, Benjamin told the guys they could go upstairs and keep watch.

"Do you want to shift? You can sleep for few hours. There's no point in tiring yourself out," Eric softly told me, getting closer to my cell.

I snapped my teeth at him, which made him retreat.

Benjamin hadn't said anything, but he had an apologetic expression on his face.

A few minutes passed by without anyone speaking. I noticed the Rogue shifter, Liam, was two cells down from mine. This got my attention, and suddenly I wanted to shift back.

'I need clothes,' I told Benjamin in my mind.

He nodded at me, and was gone a moment later.

"I'm sorry," Eric said, once Benjamin had left.

I didn't look his way, and I kept my eyes on the Rogue, who was now awake. He gave me a look, before going back to lie down.

Benjamin didn't take long to return, carrying a back pack in his hands.

"Emma gathered some things for you. I'm not sure what's in there, but she said you would like it. Dylan told me to hand you his cell phone, in case Blake called," Benjamin said, as he opened the barred door to the cell.

They both looked away, while I shifted and slipped on some underclothes. I picked a sun dress from the back pack.

It wasn't warm outside, but Emma had only packed dresses for me to wear. I was thankful that she'd put in there a blanket, a small radio - even though I preferred my iPod-, some magazines, and snacks. 

I grabbed Dylan's phone and held it close to my chest, feeling glad that Blake was available to me whenever I pleased.

"Thank you," I told Benjamin, which was what made both him and Eric turn back around.

"Don't mention it. I know you're not happy to be here. I tried talking to Dylan about this, but he doesn't want to see you get hurt. I know I wouldn't want my Emma fighting in a battle like this. I hope you're not too mad at us," he said.

He walked closer to me, holding out his arm.

I couldn't be mad at him. Benjamin was like a father to me too. He was what I wanted in a father.

Tears sprang into my eyes at the thought. Benjamin put his arms though the bars and I stepped closer to him. He embraced me for a couple of minutes, reassuring me that everything would be fine.

Comment and vote if you'd like.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

22.9K 285 8
[Now in Kindle Unlimited!] When a princess is kidnapped by an alpha, war rages between the humans and the wolves. But soon, forbidden attraction star...
631K 22.2K 40
Emma was raised to be the perfect luna. She's caring and sweet, feisty and protective. Her pack loves her and she them. Everything changes on her se...
404K 9.2K 30
When a model from Spain came to Canada to attend her Cousin/ childhood bestie wedding turns out to meet her mate and her mate is BRYCE XERON KINGS t...
241K 6.6K 36
Leila Dark, 24 yrs old, is from the Navy Pack. The Navy Pack is more like a pack for werewolves that want to be soldiers and want to help other pack...