✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

By kiyarajain

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... More

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!

915 182 125
By kiyarajain

Hola everyone.... Hey guys how are you... I hope you all are fit, fine, healthy, happy & doing the best & well same doesn't go with me... What to tell yaar this project work sucks... Saddi toh band naji padi hai.... Huff let it be... Okay so at last after all this formality of our this greetings back to are today's chapter of blabbering where were we in last chapter... So what I was saying ha... Ya Complement... You know only one person gives me complement... My papa... No matter what I wears... If I even wear sweat pants & t shirt na with messy bun my dad will say that I am looking gorgeous... Ok matlab thik hain complement acche lagte hain... But itna jhut... Means even if you look like a monkey who had just ran from the zoo, still he will say you are looking cute... Hmp... Sometimes he even don't look out from his phone & without glancing at me says I am looking fab... TOTAL RUBBISH... Isse accha toh meri mom hain... Kam se kam 100 buraiya nikalti hain meri dressing me but still she is the only one who notices me... Everything is ok till you wears traditional... As, if you wore traditional then it will be boom.... Everyone eyes you as if you are an alien... & then those mohalle wali chuglikhor relative gossip aunty's starts thire favorite work of gossiping about you... See kiya is looking so beautiful.... She looks so good.... INTERESTING VERY INTERESTING... I mean yaha tak to think hain as who dosen't like appreciation but then it starts you will get a handsome husband & bla bla bla... I don't want to say the further rubbish... It's hell irritating... Then further drama continues... My aunty scolds me after evry function when I gets sick due to tiredness... KIYA who told you to get this much ready... See lag gayi na nazar... Ho many times I have told you to not get this much ready.. See those evill aunty's were talking about you... Oh my god my child... Isko nazar lag gayi... Lo pehno abhi aur acche dresses... Kya jarurat this itna matkane ki... Now it's hight... What is the relation of getting ready & falling sick... It's just after heavy functions you get tired & outside food doesn't help with it & you falls sick.. Still all blame is on me that I got ready.... It's too irritating yaar... Matlab had hain... Chit bhi meri aur pat bhi meri... Western pehno to daantte hain... Traditional pehno tab bhi daantte hain... Ab main kru toh kya karu.. Kya karu main mar jaaun... Matlab tumhara attire, attire aur hamara attire show off... Yeh konsa logic hain... Ahh this irritates me like a hell... Let it be... So after a lot of non stop useless bak bak ( blabbering ) of mine... & making you bore, irritated & hell frustrated ( don't lie I know you are frustrated ) with my talks & at least making your at least 10 ml blood boil in anger which really satisfied me ( you know evil me 😈) let's start with are real work... So guys here I am with the very next & brand new chapter of your not so or may be the most favorite ff JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE... So after completing my daily cota ( target ) of doing so much useless non stop bak bak ( blabbering ) & feeling fully satisfied with it let's start doing your favorite work of reading with next chapter THE BLAME....... & Here we GOOOOOOO.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Suna hai sard mausam main purani yaadein aati hai.....
Mujhe bhi yaad karlo tum mujhe tum yaad aati ho.....

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW : 

BACK TO THE DINNING AREA OF RS MANSION :

ABHITI/RUHI distributed the dessert among whole staff of RS MANSION as it was her first rasoi.... After eating the dessert everyone in the RS MANSION except for ABHITI/RUHI, SEJAL & PARI all started feeling sleepy.... One by one all started yawning.... Seeing their this action SEJAL secretly showed a thumbs up to ABHITI/RUHI who was bussy in smirking evilly....

FLASHBACK

When ABHITI/RUHI was bussy in kitchen cooking for her first rasoi that's when SEJAL enter their & handed her something signing something which she took secretly & gestured her something back & with it SEJAL left.... While cooking ABHITI/RUHI added something in the dessert secretly except for 3 peaces which she kept for her, SEJAL & PARI so they won't get unconscious & can have dessert so no one suspect her while eating.... While serving the dessert ABHITI/RUHI purposefully serve the dessert her self... she placed those clean dishes of dessert aside... & serve it to SEJAL & herself...

END OF FLASHBACK....

Back to presence, seeing SEJAL'S sign of thumbs up ABHITI/RUHI smiled at her winningly & sign back something through her eyes on which she nodded her head un yes at her & left the place... Where as all the people's in RS MANSION headed back to their respective bedrooms to take a nap.... As soon as all the people's left for their bedrooms ABHITI/RUHI approached the SEJAL who was waiting for her in her room & told her...

ABHITI/RUHI : SHIVJI ( GOD ) KNOWS BEST.... SEJU due to the effect of those herbs everyone must have called into deep slumber by time now.... Please take ANGEL along with you & leave this mansion as fast as possible.... Hurry up we don't have much time, AMAN & ATHARVA are waiting for you outside the RS mansion... They will drive to airport & from their you four will fly back to SPAIN... You don't worry about anything, everything is arranged... I have already talked with RU regarding this... He will handle everything...

She panicked... Hearing her so worried SEJAL held her shoulder to calm her & said...

SEJAL : Calm down RUHI...

She tried to make her relax... Hearing her ABHITI/RUHI stoped... She closed her eyes & taking a deep breath she took SEJAL'S both hands in her & said in broken voice looking directly in her eyes with moist eyes...

ABHITI/RUHI : Please take care of her SEJU... You know na by giving her responsibility to you I am giving you the responsibility of my soul itself... I am trusting you with my life SEJU... Now you are the only one whom she trusts after me... As I am not coming with you guys, you are going to be with her 24/7.... You need to handle her till I came back... She won't open up to anyone... You need to make sure that she is happy... She shouldn't feel alone... Try to cheer her up.... Try to make her feel safe... With everyone... Tell RU to try to befriend with her... Try to win her trust.... Okay...

She said tensed for PARI... Hearing her SEJAL nodded her head in yes at her saying...

SEJAL : Okay... I know RUHI how much she matters to you... What she is for you... You don't need to worry I will take care of her...

She assured her... Hearing it ABHITI/RUHI nodded her head in yes at SEJU trusting her & said cupping her cheeks with one hand...

ABHITI/RUHI : Take care of yourself too...

She demanded... Hearing it SEJAL nodded her head in yes at her saying...

SEJAL : You too... & Ya please try to be strong... Don't fall weak in front of that ARS... Don't forget for what you have came here... You came this long only to give justice to dad & uncle aunty... You suffered so much only for your revenge of your parents death.... You are a fighter by birth.... Just remember that you can't accept defeat.... You need to fight for your parents... To give their soul peace... They are waiting for justice RUHI... Don't let that fire of revenge in you to get distinguish....

She reminded her... Hearing it their was a spark in ABHITI/RUHI'S eyes... She nodded her head in yes at her looking determine & said...

ABHITI/RUHI : Okay.... Now you go & get ANGEL....

She asked... Hearing her SEJAL asked her confused...

SEJAL : You are not coming with me?

She questioned... Hearing it ABHITI/RUHI nodded her head in no at her with teary eyed & said in broken voice...

ABHITI/RUHI : No SEJU... If I will come with you to get her... Then as sson as I will face her I will fall a weak after seeing her tears & I won't be able to let her leave this mansion.... I don't want that so you please go, They both must be waiting for you outside...

She said wipping her tears out... Seeing it SEJAL too got emotional... She wiped her own tears saying...

SEJAL : Okay... But keys...

She asked... Hearing her ABHITI/RUHI asked her confused...

ABHITI/RUHI : Keys???

She questioned... Hearing her SEJAL said....

SEJAL : Ya the main door of this mansion is locked... See it can open with finger prints/ratina scan or pass coad which only those knows or thay digital card key of those devils which they uses in emergency & I think that the digital card key of main door of RS MANSION are towards that devil ARS... We won't be able to leave without that key as we don't know the pass coad nor we can hack it as it's nearly impossible to do that....

She revealed... Hearing it ABHITI/RUHI went pale... She found it fishy as she knew that's the main door of RS MANSION never remains locked due to the high security of ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) if it's not some grave danger... But still she ignored it as she was in hurry & said...

ABHITI/RUHI : Okay you bring ANGEL down, I will bring that smart card key from ARYA...

She suggested on which SEJAL nodded her head in yes at her agreeing with her saying....

SEJAL : Be careful...

She said clearly worried for her... On which ABHITI/RUHI gave her a small smile of assurance saying....

ABHITI/RUHI : SHIVJI ( GOD ) KNOWS BEST.... SEJU don't worry till now that devil mist be in deep slumber due to the effect of those herbs you don't need to worry... I will go & will back with the keys just like that you don't worry...

She assured her chirping on which SEJAL smiled at her a bit saying..

SEJAL : Fine....

& with it ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL both left the place to do their respective work...

IN RUMAAN'S ( RUHI/ABHITI ARYAMAAN'S ) BEDROOM :

ABHITI/RUHI sneakily entered in her & ARYAMAAN'S bedroom without making any noise looking here & their only to find ARYAMAAN sleeping on a resting chair.... She moved towards him slowly with baby steps not to make any voice which will alert him or break his sleep.... She knew ARYAMAAN has the keys which she wants so she can make SEJAL & her ANGEL escape this mansion & she too knew where those keys must be... She slowly approached ARYAMAAN & slowly sneaked her hands in his coats pocket & as she guessed their it was... Their she found the smart card key of the main door of RS MANSION.... She was about to take the keys out that's when ARYAMAAN placed his hand on her which made her froze on her place... She thought now she is gone as he is awake so she closed her eyes in fear but finding no movement for complete two minutes nor he said anything so she slowly opened her eyes only to find him still sleeping... Seeing him still unconscious she took a deep sign of relief.... She sneakily took the smark card key out & was about to move out from the room thats when ARYAMAAN held her hand & pulled her towards him... Due to the sudden unexpected pull she lost her balance & with a jerk fall on ARYAMAAN'S nap only to meet with his red angry enraged eyes.... Seeing his angery form which was hell scary she gulped down her saliva in fear where as ARYAMAAN said in his cold yet stern husky voice...

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH.... I thought that this marriage will stop you from doing all this childish things... I thought once we got married you won't try your daily stunts of escaping this mansion & will leave this stupid idea of leaving me... I thought this marriage will tie you with me & you will be bounded to live with me... I thought it will stop you in my life, it will stop you leaving my world, but if not this marriage then the shackles will do that...

He said glaring at her with big red angry enraged eyes & deadly dangerous voice which will make anyone shiver in fear & saying this without letting her give a chance to do something or even giving her an opportunity to speack even a word to her surprise he putted his hand below her knees & with a swift threw her on jis houlder... He carried her on his shoulder toll the bed while she started yelling at him....

ABHITI/RUHI : SHIVJI ( GOD ) KNOWS BEST... Leave me... Put me down.... I said put me down....

She started throwing her hands & legs in air, shouting at him at the top of her voice but he payed no heed of attention to her yelling... As a deaf... Not giving any importance to her blabbering he placed her on bed & started handcuffing her to the bed... Seeing it she again started shouting at him like a mad women...

ABHITI/RUHI : What are you doing ARYA Leave me... You can't do this with me... I said leave...

She yelled but ARYAMAAN paid no heed of attention to her calls... He tried to tie her with bed with shackles but she jerked her hand out & freed herself from his grip... She quickly stood up from her place & took some steps back, glaring at him angrily... ARYAMAAN approached her angrily like an hungry lion & holding her from her shoulders he pinned her to a near by wall & staring at her in her eyes with those narrow eyes which had turned pitch black by time now due to anger he said her in his deep dark stern yet husky voice which can make anyone shiver in fear like a leaf for their life...

ARYAMAAN : No matter what I need to do to stop you from leaving me, my life, my world, this mansion I will do if it even mean to tie you with shakle to are bed & I will do that.... I will do anything but won't let you go away from me... Did you heard it LUNA... I 2ont let you leave me at any cost so get it straight into your heads....

He warned her intensely while she was also looking at him in his eyes directly with daring, carrying the same intensity in them & surrounded by an dangerously intimidating aura... Seeing his anger she didn't feared nor flinched.... In fact it didn't went well with her... As whatever he said to her, it angered her more so she snapped at him back in daring & strong loud voice with blizning fire in her eyes...

ABHITI/RUHI : I am not a pussy cat to get scared of you to run away from you from this mansion... For your kind information MR. ARS I was not running away... If I want to leave this mansion & you I will do it in front of your eyes... I will leave with dignity & courage & you won't be even able to stop me gor once... You know me too well for that ARYA... I am not going anywhere not before knowing the full truth about that 9 month back accident... I will leave this mansion with my chin high in proud after punishing my parents accidents truth.... Did you understand....

She yelled at him back in the same tone, as she ended a lone tear escaped from the corner of her eyes as she remembered about her parents... Hearing her & seeing her tear ARYAMAAN'S anger melted so he left her....
.
.
.

IN PARI'S BEDROOM :

SEJAL entered in PARI'S bedroom only to found her sleeping peacefully on her soft comfy king sized bed covered in a velvety duvet... She quickly approached her in hurry... She removed her duvet & started shaking her yelling...

SEJAL : PARI.... PARI wake up...

She tried to awaken her... Hearing her calls PARI woke up from her sleep & asked SEJAL in sleepy voice rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand like a small child saying...

PARI : What happened SEJU...

She asked... Hearing her question & seeing her awaken SEJAL quickly took her medicine kit out from the cupboard saying...

SEJAL : OH MY LORD KRISHNA, Hurry up you mini panda.... Get your important stuff, we need to leave now...

She informed in hurry... Hearing it PARI said confused with her behavior.

PARI : But....

She tried to ask her something but SEJAL didn't let her complete her sentence... She just cutted it of saying...

SEJAL : No ifs & buts... I will explain you everything later but now we don't have much time... Come on hurry up...

She said in hurry & approached her... She dragged her out of the bed to leave that's when they heard a voice...

Voice : INTRESTING VERY INTERESTING....

As they heard the voice both SEJAL & PARI froze on their places... SEJAL turned back to see who it is while PARI whispered in low voice...

PARI : ANSH...

She called unintentionally.... while after seeing him standing in front of their eyes SEJAL thought...

SEJAL M. V. : OH MY LORD KRISHNA... How is this even possible... Why he is awake till now... He should have slept by time noe into a deep slumber due to the effect of those herbs.... But how he is still awaken... Now how I will be able to escape this mansion cum cage along with PARI....

She thought while seeing her pale face REYANSH smirked & approaching the duo he asked....

REYANSH : What happened MISS SEJAL....

He said stretching on her name... Hearing it SEJAL started sweating not knowing what to do... She gave him a nervous smile muttering...

SEJAL : Nothing....

She said nervously... Hearing her reply REYANSH chuckled mentally & acted innocently saying....

REYANSH : Then what hurry you we're talking about...

He asked... Hearing his question SEJAL said nervously...

SEJAL : Wo wo... I was asking PARI if she have had her medicines... If not then hurry up & take her medicines it's already noon... Nothing else...

She stammered... Hearing her REYANSH smirked evilly saying...

REYANSH : Okay... If you say so....

Saying this he smirked metally thinking...

REYANSH M. V. : I know what you were trying to do MISS SEJAL but till I am alive you won't be able to do that... I won't let you snatch my love from me just like that... It's not that easy to for anyone even God to take RRS's girl away from him...

He thought & patted himself mentally for their ingenious plan while seeing him awaked a worried SEJAL thought...

SEJAL'S M. V. : Oh shit if he is awake then his that devil brother ARS too must be awaked... Now what should I do... How should I save her... How should I tell her that, that devil is awaken... What if she didn't got to know it & tried to being those keys.... Oh my holy moly mother of cupcakes ease save RUHI from that monster...

She was bussy in thinking that's when REYANSH said breaking her trance & gathering her attention...

REYANSH : Now MISS SEJAL can you please leave I would like to have a small talk with my girl friend... AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT SWEETHEART..

He said last lne looking at PARI & winked at her giving a flirty smile... on hearing which PARI'S eyes went widened while SEJAL frowned at his shamelessness but as she wanted to alert ABHITI/RUHI she stomp her foot on floor in anger & left the bedroom.... As soon as she left PARI snapped at REYANSH angrily...

PARI : I am not your girlfriend...

She declared & flaring her nose in anger she went to restroom & bang the door on REYANSH'S face on which REYANSH smiled like an idiot on his mini fire ball....

BACK TO RUMAAN'S ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN ) BEDROOM :

ARYAMAAN huffed in frustration looking at those red angry blazing doe shaped almond eyes which were wet too... He moved back & rubbing his temple in frustration he moved his hand on his face feeling irritated & composing his calm he asked ABHITI/RUHI in stern yet cold husky velvety baritone...

ARYAMAAN : What you were trying to do LUNA...

He asked her... Hearing it ABHITI/RUHI wiped her tear out with index finger in a cocky style & throwing that tear drop in air she asked him sassyly...

ABHITI/RUHI : Now what I did....

She asked... Hearing her ARYAMAAN huffed down & said defeated...

ARYAMAAN : I can understand your anger with me LUNA but you were trying to separate REY from his love... How could you... You didn't even though about your ANGEL.... The girl you claims to be your small little sister... Your only family... Your first priority... Whome you loves most... You know na she loves REYANSH... Then why... You didn't thought for once, that how PARI will be able to live without her love, REYANSH... That how she will be able to forget her first love... How she will be able to forget him.....

He tried to make her understand but more than listening him she was more interested in looking at her nail polish... Seeing it irritated ARYAMAAN... He wanted his answer's... He wanted her to speck but she was hell bent of making him frustrated with her silence... She was not paying any heed of attention to his talks which angered him so he started in anger...

ARYAMAAN : Wait, don't tell me LUNA, that you were thinking to drugged her to make her forget all this memories she had in INDIA with REY.... I think you have done the same with her earlier too when she woke up from the coma to erase her memories so she will forgot everything about herself & you can snatch her 40% shares from SHIKHAWAT empire....

He asked her angrily accusingly.... Hearing it from him it hurted ABHITI/RUHI very badly ehy she herself didnt knew but it hurted her... It pained her that's he thinks this cheap of her... He is accusing her like this so she yelled back at him in defence like a hungry injured lioness...

ABHITI/RUHI : How could you... How could you think like that about me.... How dare you say such vulger things for me.... Are you for real... You thinks I am this much disgusting to do all this, to drug her to snatch her property from her.... How dare you.... Who the hell are you to point finger at me...

She yelled at him... Hearing her ARYAMAAN smiled metally as his trick worked... He knew in anger she can do anything... She don't have control over her temper this is only thing to make her reveal something so to make her more angry ARYAMAAN started...

ARYAMAAN : What I did... I said the truth only....

He ayed... Hearing it ABHITI/RUHI'S temper rose.... It triggered her & she bombers at him in anger...

ABHITI/RUHI : Keep your filthy truth to yourself only... How dare you to say that I purposefully gave her such a medicine which made her lost her memories... When I my self wants to know the truth which only she knows.... & secondly Don't you know she have suffered from coma... Have you forget that doctors told that her metal health is weak & her condition is not good... it's damn amnesia... She has forgot her memories due to amnesia... she is having a memory lost... Then how came I gave her such medicines which made her to forget all her memories... For what for shares... Do you think I am this much cheap.... & about present... Then didn't I told you that, she was traumatized due to loosing her memories in past after the accident then how can I do the same with her again... I had never planned to give her such medicines ever... Never ever... No matter what... You know why because it can trigger her... & if you talk about her earlier blank outs of her then whatever you had saw earlier when she blacked out after getting those medicines doses then it was one of the side effect of those medicine of her which doctor has prescribed her to have after having serious panick attacks... I never gave her such a drug that she will loss her memory as it can kill her... She can die... As she has went through several neuro & cardiac surgeries... She can't have those kind of drugs.... It can kill her... I have earned her back by fighting with her death... By fighting with God everyday... With my MAHADEV evry moment... I fought with my ARADHYA, my SHIVJI to bring her back to life from coma... Then why the hell on this earth I will give her the kind of medicine which can snatch her from me again... I just wanted to free her from this cage... This hell... I dont want her to live here caged... No matter what... No matter whatever you & your devil brother do... Dosen't matter how much you both try but I am not going to accept the defeat from you... I will free her from this golden cage... I will send her away from your devil brothers obsessive love... I am am going to do it for her happiness which will get snatched here... Her good future which you wants to feel with toxicity... Her life which your devil brother wants to destroy... & not only this I will free my self too from this cage too that too soon but after getting to know the truth....

She said determined challenging him to stop her if he can.... Hearing her ARYAMAAN took a deep breath to calm himself... He held her both hands in his gently & said in cold yet husky voice looking in her eyes with love...

ARYAMAAN : LUNA try to understand... you are my heart but I can't let you go... I will give you everything that your heart desires for but I can't give you freedom from me. You will get every wish of yours fulfilled but with me... Every dream you will see I will full fill it... I can convert every fantasy of yours into the truth but the truth you are demanding I can't tell you now...

He said determined reasoning it out... He tried to explain it to her but hearing it she huffed in frustration & said stubbornly....

ABHITI/RUHI : But I want that freedom only.... I want truth about my parents death & freedom from you... From this marriage... From this cage like mansion... As it suffocates me... I want the truth... The truth of my parents death... The answer to my questions... Tell me... Tell me why you killed my dad... If you didn't... Then what was your watch doing their... How it reached on the accident spot... Why were you chasing my dad... How did you got my moms engagement ring..... Why did you give it to me knowing I will recognise it... What you exactly wants from me... Why were you searching for KUNWARANI ABHITI SHIKHAWAT... What you wanted from my father... Give me the answer of my question & just leave me... I want this two things only.. First truth & 2nd freedom... Will you give it to me?...

She asked... Hearing her question ARYAMAAN left her hand & moved his hand from his hairs in frustration, Not able to hold his frustration more, he bang his fist on the near by wall & asked her angrily....

ARYAMAAN : Why you again & again raises such an useless question.... When you know I can't give it to you...

He asked... Hearing it ABHITI/RUHI snapped at him back in the same tone.

ABHITI/RUHI : Then why you asks me such an useless questions again & again... When you, yourself knows that If you will ask me such a stupid question then you will get a useless question like this in answer only....

She asked cockily... Hearing it ARYAMAAN said determined looking straight in her eyes with madness in his voice & obsession clearly visible in his eyes...

ARYAMAAN : Can't you understand a simple thing LUNA... That you can never leave me... You can never get away from me.... Not now not then... Nor in this birth nor in any birth... You are mine... Not only for this or next 7 births but for each & every birth.... Only mine... So get it in your head that you can't leave me & don't try to do so....

He warned clearly showing his obsession, his love, his obsessive love for her from jis talks... Hearing it ABHITI/RUHI smirked evilly saying...

ABHITI/RUHI : I want to & I will.....

She challenged him with dare... Hearing it it angered ARYAMAAN... He held her chin & before she can understand anything, can say something or do anything he captured her soft lips in his hard ones... & he kissed her deeply till she gets out of breath... After getting out of oxygen he broke the kiss panting heavily & wipping his lips with one hand, he told her with a glint of madness in his voice & malicious eyes...

ARYAMAAN : Dubara mujhse dur jaane ki baat mat karna LUNA tumhe ijazat nahi... ( Next time don't talk about leaving me LUNA, You dont have the permission to do so... ) you want or nit you have to be with me... & trust me if you will continue with this bratty behavior of yours then sadly I will need to tie you to the bed with chains like an animal 24/7, which you definitely don't want & trust me I my self don't want to do that with you so stop acting like a wild cat... & about the truth then I promise one day I myself will disclose the whole truth to you I promise but you need to wait for that one day.... & you don't have other option...

Saying this he stormed out of their bedroom leaving a perplexed ABHITI/RUHI who was still bussy in trying to digest whatever happens between them in a friction of seconds....

IN THE STUDY ROOM OF ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) :

After fighting with ABHITI/RUHI ARYAMAAN directly headed back to his study room where REYANSH & ANAAN ( AHAAN & ANGAD ) we're already waiting fit him... As soon as he entered in his study room he sat on his boss chair & asked...

ARYAMAAN : What update...

He asked... Hearing his question ANGAD came forward & said...

ANGAD : Sorry BOSS we haven't found that thing yet but trust me, I am working hard to get that thing soon we will reach to that thing....

He informed & assure them... Hearing him REYANSH said...

REYANSH : INTERESTING... VERY INTERESTING... We don't have much time to west do it fast ANGAD...

He ordered... Hearing it ANGAD said obediently...

ANGAD : Okay BOSS...

He said like a loyal allie which he is... While ARYAMAAN saw are very own chulbula ( bubbly) & badbola ( talkative ) AHAAN busy in thinking something deeply which is a very rare sight to see... Seeing it he chuckled at him & asked him...

ARYAMAAN : What happened AHAAN, What are you thinking...

He asked in his cold yet husky voice... Hearing his question it broke AHAAN'S trance & he said...

AHAAN : HOLY MOLY JESUS... I mean BOSS I was thinking in fact thanking my stars that today we got saved... I mean thank God that we didn't ate that sweet or warrior BHABHI oops I mean RUHI bhabhi had prepared everything to elope... If BOSS didn't had signalled us to not to have that dessert then after eating that dessert we all would have slept & RUHI bhabhi along That DEVIL & PARI would have fled away & we would have remained here still sleeping... I mean so stupid... After waking up from sleep we would have been searching for them in whole world & they would have been drinking coconut water on some beach relaxing...

He blabbered out... Hearing it all laughed at his childishness while after hearing him ANGAD too joined him in his conversation saying...

ANGAD : Ya... But I wonder, even after such a tight security without going out how did SEJAL arranged that drug for RUHI BHABHI'S plan....

He expressed his thought... Hearing it are bubbly AHAAN said jumping on the conclusion like a rabbit ( which he is... )

AHAAN : I think she must have used PARI'S medicines...

He concluded... Hearing it ARYAMAAN stud up from his chair & said thinking wisely...

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH... No she won't... She know that those medicines are for panick attack & have several side effects due to which PARI gets black out she won't do that... She can't stoop this low that just to success her plan she will endanger families health....

He said thoughtfully showing his trust over his LUNA hearing it ANGAD who just recived a message on his phone said after checking wit, agreeing with his BOSS...

ANGAD : Ya BOSS you are right... I had given the sample of that dessert to get checked in are laboratory, to get to know what was mixed in that dessert & I just got message from the lab technician... He had detected it....

He informed... Hearing it the chulbula ( bubbly) & badbola ( talkative ) AHAAN said quickly jumping in the conversation...

AHAAN : Fabulous... What was in that dessert buddy...

He asked desperate in which return he got glared from his BUDDY for interrupting him which made him go silent.... Seeing his glares AHAAN did the sign of zipping his lips with hands , locking them & throwing the keys away on which ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) shrugged their head at him in disbelief while ANGAD continued saying....

ANGAD : Boss their were traces of Valerian in it....

He revealed... Hearing it AHAAN said..

AHAAN : What's it....

He asked... Hearing his question ANGAD was about to say something but before he can answer ARYAMAAN cutted him off saying...

ARYAMAAN : AHAAN Valeria is a plant.... Valerian is an herb sold as a dietary supplement in the United States. Valerian is a common ingredient in products promoted as mild sedatives and sleep aids for nervous tension and insomnia. Evidence from clinical studies of the efficacy of valerian in treating sleep disorders such as insomnia is inconclusive.

He informed... Hearing the new piece of informed AHAAN made an O fave while ANGAD said...

ANGAD : & It's in are backyard... I think she knew about it's uses & how to use it so she did...

He informed... Hearing it AHAAN'S eyes went wide & he quickly blabbered out...

AHAAN : I think BUDDY we should remove all the plants of VALERIAN from are backyard... Or that little DEVIL will use them again & again... What say...

Be suggested... Hearing him ANGAD said..

ANGAD : Shut up KIDDO...

He scolded... Hearing them both ARYAMAAN said...

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH... ANGAD for the first time exceptionally AHAAN is right remove all the plants of VALERIAN from the backyard....

He ordered... Hearing him AHAAN pulled up his imaginary coller in self appreciation & looked at ANGAD with a look of " I am a genius " While seeing his act ANGAD made a face & turning back to his boss he said...

ANGAD : Okay BOSS...

He said obediently... & with it both ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) Left the place to do their respective work which their BOSSES assigned them... As soon as they both left ARYAMAAN approached REYANSH who was looking lost in thinking something deeply... He placed his hand on his shoulder to gain his attention & as saon as REYANSH looked back at him, he asked him....

ARYAMAAN : WHAT are you thinking REY... Why are you so silent.... What's bothering you...

He questioned... Hearing him REYANSH stood up from his chair & walked towards the window... Looking out from the window he started....

REYANSH : Nothing MAAN... I was just thinking that, Today we stoped her from leaving but till when... What if she would have succeeded in her attempt... I would have lost my love... She would have left me... Left me for ever...

He said in a sad tone... Hearing it ARYAMAAN felt bad as he knew somewhere it's ABHITI/RUHI'S fault in it for making his little brother sad... So he said...

ARYAMAAN : I AM SORRY REY....

He apologised feeling guilty... Hearing him REYANSH said quickly....

REYANSH : No MAAN... It's not your fault... But what bothering me is, is my love that weak that she is ready to leave just because I am a MAFIA... Why she don't understand my feelings for her... She is ready to forget me forever... Just because of those bad events did she forgot about the good time we spend together... She remember me murdering someone but did forgot my love... If today she would have left then I wonder if she would have ever returned to me... I would have ever got successful in bringing her back Or not... I think after leaving this mansion, she would have even forgotten me.... What say...

He said in low voice & chuckled sadly... Hearing it ARYAMAAN felt bad for his brother... He quickly held him by his shoulders & said...

ARYAMAAN : NO REY... She will never forget you... She can't... As qe all know that, She loves you... You can see it in her eyes... Try to understand her point too... Its not that she don't have feeling for you or anything like that... She is just scared... It's new for her... She has already gone through alot of things... That's why she don't want to be in such a situation...

He tried to make him understand... While after hearing it REYANSH said...

REYANSH : I know she loves me... You are right... she can't forget me ever but what if they took her away from me without her consult & drugged her like this to make her forget me.... They can do that... AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT...

He said thoughtfully... Hearing it ARYAMAAN remembered his fight with ABHITI/RUHI & said...

ARYAMAAN : No they can't... I talked about it to LUNA... In anger... She told me that she never did anything purposefully... PARI'S BLACKOUTS are just because of side effects of those medicines which doctors have prescribed her for panick attack... & a I even asked her where she was trying to erase her memories again to erase your live from her mind... She said that due to her several neuro surgeries & cardiac surgeries she can't even think to drug her with such medicines or it can kill her... You know na she won't do anything which can endanger PARI'S life as for her, her ANGEL is her everything... Her whole world revolves around her.. She is her sister... & You are forgetting that after whatever we are going to do in tonights reception party she won't be able to send her away from you... Nor PARI will listen to her & agree with her any decision...

He assured him... Hearing it REYANSH said agreeing with him...

REYANSH : Ya you are right MAAN...

He agreed... While after this ARYAMAAN said thinking something deeply...

ARYAMAAN : Theirs one more thing....

Hearing it REYANSH asked him...

REYANSH : What happened MAAN...

He asked worried... Hearing his question ARYAMAAN said...

ARYAMAAN : REY today in anger when i mocked LUNA & said that she must have drugged PARI to make her forget her memory after the accident so she can get her 40% shares in SHIKHAWAT'S empire you know in reply in anger LUNA said that Why would she drug her when she herself wants to know the truth which only PARI knows....

He revealed hearing it, it clicked REYANSH & he quickly said...

REYANSH : INTERESTING... VERY INTERESTING... It means we were right... Their is something hidden from us... Which RUHI is hiding from us related to PARI'S accident... She definitely knows something about that accident or that thing which she forget due to memory loss... May be she knew something big that's why she was attacked... It means RUHI knows about it... Something is off... She is definitely hiding something big about her accident... We need to find it out....

He concluded... Hearing him ARYAMAAN nodded his head in yes at him saying...

ARYAMAAN : Ya... We need to solve it as soon as possible... Now we need to fasten are steps... We need to find that thing soon only that thing can solve this mystry & reveal about PARI'S accident... May be she is in danger & to protect her we need that thing.... After the reception party it will be more important to find that thing...

.
.
.

TO BE CONTINUE....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS...

______________________________________

P. S. : Next chapter only after completing the target of 250+ votes... Dekho abhi maine chod diya but seriously Is baar sacchi 250 vots ke bina post nahi karungi so vote guys....
______________________________________

Hey guys... So how was the chapter ha... I hope you all liked it oops I mean loved it... See I tried my best to make it entertaining do please support yaar & ya avoid the mistakes too.... & ya dont miss the updates guys... If you are thinking you will read it latter once it gets complete then you are absolutely wrong as we haven't reached even half of journey of JUNOON.... & You know what soon I am going to reval the identity of MR. RU.... So read the updates regularly... Ig you will keep them pending you won't be able to read them peacefully enjoying the story.... & soon i am going to give you all mini shocks, heart attacks, thriller suspense, with most awaiting revelations... But for that you need to shower this chapter with lots of love in from of your coments & votes... Okay see i have just finished the typing of this chapter & without giving it a second glance I am uploading it as I am in hurry... I am really tired yaar... it's getting so late... It took mine whole 11 hours to write this chapter.... I am feeling so sleepy... I am hell tired... God.... I need a good nap... so I am going but before ending the chapter wanna tell you all that, Guys please don't forget to vote for your intelligent😎, smart😌, pretty🥰, innocent 🥺, naive 😚, beautiful😍, naughty😜, crazy😝, evil😈, devil👻, bubbly😁, cute😘, Buddhu 😒, mad 🤪, mischievous 😉 yet hardworking 🥵 writer yaar... So now it's time for me to take your leave... I will try my best to come back as soon as possible with the very next brand new & very very exciting chapter of my oops I mean our ( may be ) favorite ff JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE till then SAYONARA... HASTA LA VISTA...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 15K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
15.7K 1.1K 19
This is the typical story of our favourite couple #RIANSH. Okay so what happened was, he doubted her, who was his legally wedded wife, his better hal...
97.7K 6.4K 27
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...
1.7M 83.3K 43
Entering to the room he pinned me to the door and I was horrified my his sudden drag. "Hmm .... To kya kehe rahin thi app niche" He asked pinning my...