Only His

By Shawty_melodies

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we ar... More

A/N
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ัฒะฟั‘ | โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะจัณ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝัั‘ั‘|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณั†ั|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—ัตั‘| โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั—ะถ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ั—gะฝั‚|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ™ั—ะฟั‘|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ะณั‘ัตั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะณัตั‘|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณั†ัั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ| โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั—ะถั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ| โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั‘ัตั‘ะฟั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ั—gะฝั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ™ั—ะฟั‘ั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Fัณั†ั
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Fั—ัตั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-$ั—ะถ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-$ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-ะ„ั—gะฝั‚
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-ะ™ั—ะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-Fัณั†ั
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-Fั—ัตั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-$ั—ะถ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-$ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-ะ„ั—gะฝั‚
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-ะ™ั—ะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-Fัณั†ั
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-Fั—ัตั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-$ั—ะถ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-$ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-ะ„ั—gะฝั‚
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-ะ™ั—ะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-Fัณั†ั
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-Fั—ัตั‘
ะ„pั—ะณัณgั†ั‘

Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡

3.3K 127 41
By Shawty_melodies

Aliyah

We get off the plane and there were six black vehicles. Undercover cars pulled up and people wearing FBI jackets came out of the vehicles. Kazimir doesn't seem the least worried.

"Kazimir."

A woman with blonde hair with her hair into a bun speaks. She had red lipstick on that suited her thin lips. She had blue eyes and I didn't need to go on. She eyed him and was ready to fuck him. They have fucked before. It doesn't even need to be said.

"Chloe, nice to see you," he says.

"You left the country without telling me."

"I didn't know you was my mother know," he jokes.

Alexei he didn't seem to care that this woman was here. Alexei was more like paying attention to Sasha. Mikhail had all these shopping bags and I knew they were mine.

He loads my stuff into one car and another guy does Sasha. Same for Alexei and Kazimir.

"Kazimir, we both know who helps you gets away with things. I just wanna know when you fucking leave the country is that too much to ask?"

"Watch the way you speak to me, you're a dirty agent remember that. It doesn't concern you that much if I leave or not," he threatens.

"It does because if I don't know I can't help you out, are you stressed out about something?"

She goes to put her hands on his chest and he grabs her wrist. She seems surprised and taken a back from the rejection.

"I'm perfectly fine, do you have something to tell me?"

She rolls her eyes and then landed on me. Her attention focused on me. I looked away and wanted their conversation to be over by now.

"You've got a rat. All I know is they have been in the game for a long time and know what there doing. I don't if it's a man or woman, just know you have a rat," she says.

She looks me up and down at the word rat. I took a deep breath and my heart was racing. It was nothing. I'm overthinking, it's nothing.

"You can go."

"If you want you can visit me, you know where to find me," she purs.

"Goodbye Chloe."

He walks away from her and she walked away. She looked back at me. I went to the car with my things in it and Mikhail opened the door for me.

Kazimir was about to get in with me. I looked at him and I did not want him in the same vehicle as well.

"No."

He sighed and just left it at that. Mikhail closed the door and I heard his door open. The car started and he drove off.

***
Mikhail had taken me back to my apartment. I didn't need Kazimir's moody behavior right now.

I had taken a long shower and a very needed one. Mikhail never left I assume he there to stand guard for me.

I took a painkiller in case my cramps start to kick in. I still had some of the pasta we made in Italy, which was really nice.

I only had my bra and panty on. I would invite Mikhail in, but I don't want to put on clothes. I can see if he wants food.

I put the pasta in the microwave and go to the door. I open it and Mikhail was standing there. I want to smoke, but I don't have any weed.

"Do you have loud?" I ask.

He opens his jacket and hands me a baggie with weed in it.

"I came prepared when I knew I was watching you," he grins.

"At least you know. Do you wanna at least come in? I feel bad your standing out here," I say.

"It's your choice to let me in. I listen to you boss lady."

I opened the door wider to let him. He comes in and he looks down at me. He immediately looks away when he realizes I'm half naked. I put my loud down on the counter.

"Boss lady, he would kill me if he knew you didn't have clothes on right now," he states.

"He isn't here right now, but imma go put on a robe," I said.

I skipped off to my room and searched for one of my robes. I moved the clothes over and remembered. I removed the floorboard.

The phone and the cash was still there. I got the phone and tried to turn it on, but it was dead. I'm going to need to charge it.

I get the phone and fix the floorboard. I look for the charger and put it on charge. I get my robe and close my door.

The microwave was finished and I took my food out. The aromatic smell of pasta fills my nose. I have another dish I can eat, but lemme make sure Mikhail is all good.

"Here you can eat the pasta, it taste really nice," I said.

"I'm good, I can eat after I rotate with Leo."

"No, eat now. You're watching me, so I'm taking care of you."

"It's not needed boss lady," he refuses.

"Mikhail, Sit and eat. I made that with Kazimir and it's not everyday you try that asshole's food," I mention.

"Fine, make sure you eat as well."

"I'm about to. Let me roll my zoot first," I said.

I get my rolling tray for the coffee table. I had cleaned it before I left unexpectedly, I had brand new rolling paper as well.

I sat down next to Mikhail and took out a cigarette from the box. Mikhail passed me the baggie and I took out a bud.

I put some in my grinder. I ripped a bit off the cig and added it to my grinder. I closed it and started to grind it.

"I shouldn't be letting you smoke," Mikhail comments.

"Why not?" I question.

I checked my grinder and kept grinding.

"Boss said so, but knowing you. You would have complained, so I came prepared," he smirks.

"I don't know why he's bitching now, but what do you think of the food?"

"Really good if I'm being honest," he nods.

"I like the sound of that."

I got my rizz and made a roach. I started billing my zoot and was relaxed knowing I was about to smoke.

I made sure everything was sealed and smoothed it out. I tapped it down and put it in my mouth. I got my lighter and burned it away.

I got up and took a pull. Mikhail started to watch some Russian show and I didn't mind. There was no reason for him to be here anyways.

I got the other pasta and heated it up. I took more pulls and slowly feel my buzz coming in. I turned on the sink then ashed my zoot.

I don't know where my ash tray was. I walked to the coffee table and my tray wasn't there. Maybe it was in my room.

I went to my room and it was on my nightstand. I checked on the phone and it had small amount of charge.

I get my tray and go to the kitchen.

"Mikhail, do you mind going to the shop for me?" I ask.

"Can't leave you alone."

"I have stayed by myself plenty of times, I don't need you to babysit me," I whine.

"I wish boss lady, but it doesn't work like that anymore."

"Mikhail, I'm the only women Kazimir has payed much attention to. Don't you think it's a bit outrageous that he is making you watch me?"

"I have always been watching you, you just don't know I'm here," he says.

"Fuckery," I grumble.

I throw my hands up and start to curse under my breath. He was just being outrageous, Nah what if I wanted to watch porn on full blast? Mikhail was just gonna just have to sit there and listen to that shit.

I didn't complain for the rest of the time. I left him in the living room, I didn't have the energy to complain if I'm being honest. I needed to pack away all the clothes I got from Italy.

I started with suitcase that was just the left over clothes Kazimir had gotten me. I turned on some music and got to work. I should have gotten more outfits for work.

I don't know if I wanna touch the lingerie because what am I going to do with all of that? I got one of the bags and dumped everything outfit. There were all sorts of different colors in here. I didn't even pick out half of these.

I just put them straight back into the bag. I put away everything else though. I put the necklace that Kaz got me with my other specials ones. The necklace my mom got me for my twelveth birthday. Two other diamond necklaces from Juan.

I didn't wanna dwell on it much. I closed back the box and didn't try to think of him that much. It was shitty of me to speak about Juan with Kaz.

Maybe that could explain some anger towards me or he's fine now. Us in the car was tense and we didn't speak for the rest of the time to the airport.

Even on the plane it was grunts and mumbles. I just did the same thing. That's a bad thing.

I search for my phone and find it. I go onto iMessages and see Hakeem hasn't replied to me. Okay his problem then.

I open Kaz's chat and press the FaceTime button. The phone rings a few times and then answer sounds.

"What," he snaps.

"That attitude best not be towards me," I said.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"Nothing it's fine."

"Aliyah, Baby gimme a second," he sighs.

I looked at the screen and realize his hair was messy. Not usually slicked a little or laid. He's been messing with his hair.

He muted his phone and his mouth starts moving as he spoke to someone. He started to shout and it has to be about what Chloe said.

I wanted to know what he was saying. I left my room and Mikhail was relaxing on my couch watching whatever.

"Mikhail," I called.

"Boss lady," he says.

He looks up from his phone and paused his show.

"Take me to the house."

"You wanna go to the house? Why?" He questions.

"Don't ask questions, I just miss Kazimir's annoying ass," I scoff.

"If you say so, just get ready and we can go," he says.

"Alright gimme about thirty minutes."

He nods his head and unpauses his show. He goes back to watching his show. I went back to my room. Kaz was still on the phone.

"Aliyah," he says.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Talk to me now."

"It's alright, don't worry. I will call you later bye," I said.

He starts to protest, but I hang up the phone. I will see him a little bit, so he will be fine.

***

The door opens for me and Mikhail was right behind me. He was being a great personal guard, which I love.

I could already hear shouting and I turn to look at him. He shrugs and walks away leaving me. He was probably going to guards area.

The shouting was coming from his office and some people were outside. Let me be straight that I wasn't dressed my best.

I came out the house in my sliders, with shorts I wear around the house. One of Kazimir's shirt that I stole and my bonnet on. Then there's my period.

There was a lot of things going on with me right now. They all looked at me and listened to the shouting. It most definitely about the traitor.

"It's not best that you go in there, he's mad," Christian says.

"Nahh, I will be fine."

I moved past the maids and guards that were outside and opened the door. I closed it behind me.

"Did I say fucking come in?" He shouts.

"It's just me," I said.

He looks up and his eyes were frantic. I could tell he was slightly stressed out. More than slightly if I'm being honest. His eyes softened when he saw me. He took a deep breath and calmed down.

"What are you doing here?"

"Because I can," I shrug.

I walk over to him and he pushes his chair back slightly. I sit on his lap and he lays his head on my chest.

He wrap his arm around my waist, he had a slight tight grip on me. He moved his head up to my neck and relaxed more.

I started to play with his hair and tried to fix it up. I think he was just glad that I was here. We stayed like this for a few minutes and I didn't mind.

"Have you eaten?" He asked.

"Yeah, I smoked a joint," I answered.

"You need to quit smoking, I thought we agreed to do with me if you ever wanted to smoke?"

"We did, but I needed to and you wasn't there. You don't hear me complaining about your little container," I said.

I moved my hands to open the draw that had a nice little gold box and plate. With its own card to make lines.

He gently slaps my hands away and it was slightly open. He closes it and rolls his eyes at me. I stared into his eyes and they weren't dilating.

That's why he acting like this. He moves his head to the side and looks down at his hands. I grab his cheeks and pull them back towards my face.

He was high. I didn't care, just a bit hypocritical. I let go of his cheeks and they left red finger prints behind.

"Let's deal with this later, lemme take you to your room," I said.

"You mean our room?"

He raises his eyebrows a little and his jaw ticks. I roll my eyes and get up off him. We cannot leave this room all happy. It will help with the mole, when in reality it won't.

"If you say so."

"I mean it is, we technically have something going on," he says.

"We're just tryna figure out how we feel, we aren't thing."

He gets up and comes to put his hands on my waist, but I brush him off.

"What was the point of us talking in Italy?" He questions.

"We never made us exclusive," I shrugged.

His tone was getting louder and I just need to push the buttons more.

"I just wanted you to comfort me about Juan and my kids that's it. I mean everything else it's what it is," I added.

"Aliyah you better be fucking kidding me right now."

He looks shocked and mixed emotions right now. He was going to question me after this and it might lead to a full argument.

"I'm not. I was sad and needed you that's it. Besides all of that the sex is good more than good, but yeah," I said, nonchalantly.

"Aren't you tried of this fucking bullshit yet?" He shouts.

I don't reply to him and start to walk towards the door. I grab the door knob and twist it open. I get it open before he slams it close with his hands.

He hovers over me and I turn around. My back was pressed against the door and his eyes were looking for some type of remorse in me.

I tried to keep my calm manner, I watch as his chest raises up and down. I feel like he could kill me right now if he wanted to.

"Don't fucking walk away from me when I'm speaking to you," he seethes.

"I thought the conversation was over."

I pull the door open against his strength and barely made it out. There was still some people outside like I guessed.

"Maybe that was the wrong idea," I grumbled.

He swings the door open and he looks at every around me.

"Go the fuck away."

They stand there like idiots and Kazimir full on starts shouting at every single one of them. I watch all their reactions.

I start to leave with the people and I saw Knox. That's impossible. I focus more and it was Leo. He was carefully watching what was happening.

Him and Knox looked very much alike. Two brothers in two different mafias? What a funny thing to come across.

It's either like me and Alya. We hate each other or working together. Leo gives me a half hearted smile and I remember Kazimir.

I walked away from him going to his bedroom. I didn't need to continue this argument anymore. I got what I needed.

I left the door open for him to come in. He comes into the bedroom and slams the door.

"Alright calm down now, I didn't mean anything I said back there," I started.

"What?" He says, bewildered.

"I just did it to wind you up, I just wanted to see how they would react to you shouting at me."

I put my arms around his neck and he was stiff. He was moving cold towards me and this may have not been the best option. I kissed his lips softly and just kept it small. He wasn't reluctant to kiss me back.

"Kaz," I said, softly.

He kisses me back softly and removes my hands. I may have confused him this time. He pulls off his shirt walking into the bathroom.

I watch him as he put his shirt in the laundry and his pants. His muscles flex and I study the detail of his back tattoos.

He turns around and comes out the bathroom. He must be tired especially since he was high, which now was a bad high. I could have possibly ruined it for him.

"You can stay or go, I don't care," he mutters.

I take off my sliders and climb into the bed. I wasn't going to leave him, that would be a bitchy move.

He gets into the bed with me and it was silence at first. I moved closer to him and he pulls my shirt up.

"You could ask you know," I laugh.

"I don't think I should be asking you for shit right now," he says.

"Kaz, I didn't do it to piss you off, well yeah I did. I didn't mean it. I was tryna see if I could see anyone suspicious," I explained.

"You just couldn't tell me that? Instead of making me angry?"

"I didn't think you would get angry enough, next time I will," I mutter.

"Whatever just let me have my tits now."

"Your tits? Nigga don't you ever let that come out your mouth again," I warn.

I sit up to take off my bra and move my shirt up. I lay back down and he cups my right boob. He put my left in his mouth.

"They are my tits," he murmurs.

"Are not," I argue.

"Most definitely are my mine."

He pulls my hardened nipple and switches to my right boob. He sucked on my nipple and I wanted to push his head away. Having piercings doesn't help the fact my nipples are more sensitive now.

"Kaz," I whimpered.

"There mine, not negotiable."

He stop sucking on my nipple and I felt instant relief, but it doesn't stop that ache in between my legs. I hate being on my period, like actually.

He leans in closer to me. He puts his hand on the side of my face and caresses my face. He lets our lips brush and I lean forward to kiss him.

He slightly pulls back and chuckles. He was fucking with me. I kiss my teeth and he actually kisses me this time.

I close my eyes, out lips in sync and slow. I could feel the spark between us. My heart raced, thinking about the way it is now. It's bad, it's wrong. I can't help it though. His hand moves down towards my legs.

"I'm on my period," I reminded.

"I don't mind having blood on me," he smirks.

I slightly move away from him. That caught me by surprise and I looked at him funny. He was actually fucking smiling like a madman.

"You're not funny," I said, my lips twisting up.

"I'm being serious," he deadpans.

"Noted, stay the fuck away from you when I'm on my period."

He chuckles and pulls me back down to him. He kisses me again and slides his tongue into my mouth. I moaned softly and I felt like taking up his offer, but no at the same time.

We pull away and peck each other's lips. We didn't say anything else, the kiss was enough words for me and maybe for him as well.

He goes back down to my chest. One tit in hand one in his mouth. I closed my eyes and relaxed. The fact he would fuck me while I was on period still floated around in my mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 4K 18
" Well shoot " he looked shocked by my request. " You're not afraid to die?" I scoffed at his dumb question, isn't my request enough answer? " listen...
8.4M 199K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
1.4M 49.4K 67
Kinda meant to be cliche and corny "I never said that this life was going to be all sunshine and rainbows, baby." "I never expected that, baby" I mo...
6.9K 322 18
She was as you know the fine ass girl who always stays away from bad boyss. But He was ruthless and a cold blooded killer... But he's a drug dealer ...