COTE :Wild and Mystery Kiyota...

By hazmy67

Ayanoukouji is not from white room but still be OP and have more muscular body. He will be in class-C and lot... More

Ayanoukouji introduction
Chapter 1: Bus (Honami and Kikyo)
Chapter 2: Ceremony (Kozue and Chihiro)
Chapter 3: Private Point ( Kamuro and Sudo?)
Chapter 4: Library (Hiyori)
Chapter 5: Last year exam paper (Nazuna)
Chapter 6: Unexpected fight (Ryuuen)
Chapter 8: Meeting President (Manabu)
Chapter 9: Camera (Haruka, Airi)
A/N
Chapter 10: Saving Airi (Pervert Clerk)
Chapter 11: Pool or Arcade? part 1
Chapter 12: Pool or Arcade? part 2
Chapter 13: Mall (Mako)
Chapter 14: Cruise Ship
Chapter 15: Restaurant Fight (Kohei)

Chapter 7: Holiday (Chiaki, Arisu)

3.4K 114 24
By hazmy67

First day of summer break. ( Correct me if i was wrong)

Kiyotaka POV.

First days of summer break and i already feel really lazy. Ishizaki want to hangout but i rejected, even my friends from Class-B invite me, what pain in the ass.

Maybe i should grab some drink. I wear my hoodie and ready to go out.

"So hot...." maybe i should go to the pool or something.

"............" Yeah that was bad idea, not gonna happen.

While i walk to the vending machine.

"Ah"

Kushida:"ah"

I came across with Kushida and her fellow classmates.

???:" You know him?"

Kushida:" Ahh, yes"

???:" Who is this Kushida-san"

Kushida:" Ahh, this is ayanoukouji-kun from class-C" she introduced me to her friends.

Sato:" Emmm, Maya Sato nice to meet you" she smile at me.

Karuizawa:" Kei karuizawa"

Shinohara:" Satsuki Shinohara"

They both look like don't really care.

Mori:" Nene mori" she waving to me.

I bow slightly to them and see one girl staring at me quite long.

Sato:" Matsushita-san?" Look like Sato notice to.

Matsushita:" Ohh...eto... Chiaki Matsushita, yoroshiku."

I just bow my head to her.

Kushida:" what you doing here ayanoukouji-kun?"

"I'm on my way to grab some drink"

Kushida:" Emmm you don't have any plans ayanoukouji?"

"For now, no"

Kushida:" that great! You can join us."

"Ehh?" Me and the girls said simultaneously.

Shinohara:" are you serious Kushida-san?"

Kushida:" why not? We can grab lunch together too"

Karuizawa:" well, he your friend so i guess it's okay."

Shinohara:" if you guys says so"

" I don't think it a good idea to hangout with girls from different class and i the only boys."

Sato:" i think it's okay ayanoukouji-kun, and karuizawa-san boyfriend will join too." Why she look happy?

Kushida:" you don't want to ayanoukouji-kun?" She give me a sad look.

"Sigh, just for a while okay"

Kushida then smile brightly at me, my eyes hurt.

Time skip.

While we walking.

Sato:" are you guys close?"

"Not really" i just replay boringly.

Kushida:" ehhh! How cruel, you already forgot what you do to me?" she smile mischievously, damn you.

"Ehhh!!!!!?" They all said in the same time.

Shinohara:"What? You guys already that close!?"

"Sigh, don't listen to her, she just wants to tease me"

Shinohara:" hahaha is that so"

We arrive to the mall and see one guy waiting for this girls.

Karuizawa:" Hirata-kun!!" She run towards him.

Hirata:" hello you guys, ohh look like you got another person."

"Ayanoukouji Kiyotaka from class-C, i hope i don't bother you."

Hirata:" haha not at all, i happy you can join us, Yousuke Hirata btw." He reached out his hand.

"Kushida kinda forced me into this" i said while we handshake.

Kushida:" hey that rude" she pout a little.

Sato:" hahaha, we should find a restaurant to eat first."

We decided to go to Parfait Cafe.

While we wanting for our food, Mori the first to speak.

Mori:" you from class-C right ayanoukouji-kun, must be hard, i hear your leader is tyranny."

"Oh you mean ryuuen, i don't particularly involved with him and he don't really care as long you don't fight back."

Shinohara:" uhh! Many guys from our school is the worst! like ike and yamauchi." She said in disgust.

"What do you mean?"

Shinohara:" they basically ogling girl body all the time, gross"

Matsushita:" i know right, lucky Kushida-san scolded them" ohh, so she took my advice.

Sato:" i kinda surprised when i saw that, Kushida-san look like really reliable at that time."

Karuizawa:" she really stood up for the girls"

Mori:" Kushida-san is the best"

Kushida:" hehe arigatou minna" she look really happy, good for her.

Hirata:" hahaha well it their fault to begin with, i just hope they reflect their actions"

Shinohara:" Ike even call me ugly!" she mad.

I look at her slightly confused and look like she notice.

Shinohara:" Ohh, me and ike basically argue everytime and i know i kinda bitch to." She said while scratching his cheeks.

I look at her more confused.

Mori:" ano... ayanoukouji-kun?"

"Oh i just confused why he call you ugly, i mean you not even fat or anything and your face pretty decent to, even cute if i tell you."

(A/N: honestly i don't hate anyone but i will make ike and yamauchi suffer, for the plot)

Shinohara look at me and slightly blush.

"I don't think any girls in our school is ugly, personality aside, i think they all pretty cute."

Kushida:" you really good at flirting hah ayanoukouji-kun?" she smile but i think she mad, why tho?

"Tell me if there is any girl who fat or have freckles on their face in this school, no right. Boys just compare you with super model that why they call you ugly, in the end you not ugly at all."

"..........." They all widened their eyes.

"But you don't want to be pretty from the outside only so maybe change your personality a little bit."

Shinohara:" hehehe, wakatta!" she make a salute with her hand while smiling that show her tooth.

Hirata:" you really clever ayanoukouji-kun"

Karuizawa:" yeah, at first i thought you like super scary and mystery, i mean your voice and face don't change at all, and you look like not the type who talk a lot."

"I normal, just read lots of book and yeah I'm loner but it don't mean i can't hold a conversation."

Mori:" you sure are modest ayanoukouji-kun"

Sato:" and we can became your friends ayanoukouji-kun" she smile brightly at me.

"Yeah" they all said.

"Thanks but really, If you ask other student who read lots of book, i sure they says the same way."

Hirata:" haha i guess you right" good, now they will not have any suspicion about me expect that girl.

Matsushita:".........." She staring intensely at me.

Well she the one who i saved before, but i don't think she saw my face.

Sato:" look like we have another reliable boy here other than hirata-kun (and he handsome and kinda look like bad boy too but kind, so dreamy!!)" She blushing.

Karuizawa:" hirata-kun still the best you know!" She clinging to her boyfriend hand.

"So you guys are couple?"

Hirata:" yeah" he said awkwardly while scratch his head.

"Huh, hirata pretty lucky to have such a cute girlfriend and karuizawa also lucky to have handsome and kind boyfriend." I said while sipping my coffee.

"Errr haha thanks ayanoukouji-kun" they both said while blushing a little.

Karuizawa:"( did he just call me cute? Ohh what should i do, no boy ever call me cute on my face before!)

We talk for a while and i try to get information about their class, i got a lot of  useful information. We even exchange contact information but i feel like Kushida not really happy about that. Look like i got more contact number from the girls than the boys.

Time skip.

They invited me to go shopping together but refused, i don't to spent to much time with them, but i can tell Matsushita is stalking me right now.

Sigh what a troublesome girl. I got to the corner. She follow from behind and...

Matsushita:" ehh? Where he go?"

"Looking for something?" I standing behind her.

Matsushita:" kyaa! a-ayanoukouji-kun?" She shocked and jump back a little.

"So, what do you want?" I said with a little bit cold tone.

Matsushita:" how you noticed me, i mean...... What a coincidence to meet you here ayanoukouji-kun" she try to play dumb.

"You don't have to play dumb Matsushita, if you staring at someone so intense i think anybody will know."

Matsushita:" i pretty sure i good at hiding my presence" she mutter something.

I admit she really good at stalking someone but her luck run out when she try to stalk me. Something like this like a child play to me.

Matsushita:" ano~ i just want to ask you something, are you the one who save me before."

I looked at her confused, of course i just acting.

"What you talking about, are got in some trouble or something?"

Matsushita:" ehh? Ohh, nonono! Eto.....hahaha..." She smile awkwardly.

Matsushita:" so he not the one....." She mutter but i can hear that.

I try look in her eyes. She avoid, i try again. We do this for almost 1 minutes.

Matsushita:"............"

"............."

Matsushita:" 'chuckle'.... Hahaha sorry ayanoukouji-kun, look like i have misunderstood something. Byebye ayanoukouji-kun (so he was not the one who save me hah)" she waving while walk away, sigh.

Matsushita......... she has great skill at spying people.

If i can make her my pawn she will be a great 'tool'.

But for now, I guess i just go get some book from the library.

Timeskip, at the library.

While i looking for the books i see chess board just lying on the table.

I heard about this chess thing but never play it before. I take a look at the piece.

???:" Ara~ what you think you doing" unknown girl speak to me, she look like a doll, to be honest she really beautiful with her lilac color hair. For some reason i can take my eyes from her garter belt. (hornykouji? Mehhh!)

"Oh sorry if ruined your chess, i just want to take a look."

???:" Fufu what should I do, punish you maybe?" I can really see her smug face and what is 'fufu' things anyway?.

"I never play chess before so i got interested"

???:" Never play it before?" She asked.

"Basically I'm a loner"

???:" Ara~ what a miserable guy we have here fufu, what your name?" Thank god she take pity one me.

"Ayanoukouji Kiyotaka from class-C"

???:" Fufu so you basically ryuuen-kun dog hah"

"Not really, he not interested in me so he just leave me alone"

???:" Well you look like average guys so i not surprised" she giggle a little.

"That kinda hurt my feeling"

Sakayanagi:"Oh is that so? fufufu sorry not sorry ayanoukouji-kun, my name Arisu Sakayanagi from class-A"

She cute right, i really like her hair color.

So she one of the class-A leader.

"Did you played chess with someone?"

Sakayanagi:" yes, but she in the bathroom right now"

"What is the rules of this game?"

Sakayanagi:" ara~ you want to play?"

"If you can teach me maybe i can play with you until your friend got back"

Sakayanagi:" i got nothing to do anyway, i will teach you" she smile with his smug face.

Sakayanagi teach me the basic rule and every piece movement and i pretending to write a note so she will not suspicious. After that we both set up the piece and ready to play.

Few minutes later.

Sakayanagi:" fufufu you kinda good at this" she smile but i can tell she sweating a little bit.

I acting like i look at the note while move my piece. As long I know the rules i can master it immediately, but to be honest sakayanagi really a strong opponent, i can tell she has been playing chess for long time.

I pretend to make a beginner mistake.

Sakayanagi:" checkmate, fufufu"

"Sigh look like i lost" I admit she can defeat me even if i not making that mistake but playing this any longer will be a mistake.

Sakayanagi:" to be honest it really fun to play chess with you" she genuinely smile.

"You really a good teacher, i think i can defeat anyone even the grandmaster it self" i try to act arrogant with smug face like boys at my age.

Sakayanagi": hahaha is that so (what a cute boy we got here)" she smile and then giggle while close her eyes like this 🤭.

"...............to be honest she look really cute when she just smile and laugh like that......." She really cute, even make me not realize i said that out loud.

Suddenly sakayanagi just staring at me. I realized what i just said and quickly cover my mouth.

Sakayanagi:" a-ara~ are you trying to flirt with me." I can see her cheeks turn pink with her fair and white skin.

"I not the type who flirt with someone i just met, so i just stating the fact, you really cute like a doll" shit, i should not said the doll part, she gonna be mad.

Sakayanagi:".........." His cheeks more red than before.

We both look down and she still blushing. Well.... This is awkward.

I see one girl walking towards us, is that kamuro?

Kamuro:" tch! You still here" thank god she is here but why she look at sakayanagi with disgust.

Sakayanagi:" I was planning to leave and hashimoto-kun but look like i meet interesting boy here fufu" she point at me.

Kamuro:" why you blushing?"

Sakayanagi:"fufu what you talking about?" She try to denied it but she still blushing so i don't think that gonna work.

Kamuro:" tch creep, wait, is that you ayanoukouji-kun (did she blushed because of ayanoukouji-kun?)" she look at me.

"Yo"

Sakayanagi:" ara~ you guys know each other"

"We basically met on the first day only and this is the second time" Since kamuro have my number, we chat several time. She even invite me to hangout but of course i said i have other plan.

Sakayanagi:" is that so Masumi-san?"

Kamuro:" yeah...hmph" guess she still mad i rejected her offer before.

Sakayanagi:" nice to meet and play with you ayanoukouji-kun, maybe we can have another match next time( to bad he not from my class)"

"No Iam good, i don't want to lose again"

Sakayanagi:" ara~ is that so? To bad i will make sure we play again ayanoukouji-kun" she smile but don't reach her ears.

Sakayanagi:" let go Masumi-san" she stand and walk away.

Kamuro slowly walk and whisper something to me...

Kamuro:" i think you better not involve with that loli ayanoukouji-kun, nothing good will happen." Is that so, i think she look like nice girl to be honest.

Sakayanagi:" 'smiling' Masumi-san....." I take that back, that one hell scary face you got there.

Kamuro:" tch! Bye ayanoukouji-kun" she walk away while waving at me.

I waved back at her.

"Sakayanagi from class-A..........."

I think she will great opponent to ryuuen. I looking forward to see their fight.

Well i hope you guys enjoy this chapter, to busy with work so my brain don't have any good idea, hope this chapter not so bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721K 34.5K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.6M 53.5K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
296K 13.3K 36
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
368K 11.9K 26
Daisy Swan likes to disappear, even when she was in the same room as other people. Until she meets the most ruthless vampire leader who thinks she's...