The Alpha Meets The Rogue

By Hailey_aintsimp

An original work of Olga Guevara. Also known as Kidnapped By The Alpha Billionaire. This is the complete ver... More

Note
Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40 Restricted
Note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 47 Restricted
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 83 Restricted
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Excerpt

Chapter 73

1.8K 51 3
By Hailey_aintsimp

My eyes were closed and I felt my heartbeat pounding in my head. I tried opening my eyes, but it was hard.

I was able to hear a commotion somewhere around, which was making my head pound even harder.

"Where is she?" I heard someone ask. It was easy to recognize that voice. It was Dylan, and he sounded mad.

He was trying to get into my mind, but everything was jumbled up. Letting him in was too much for me to handle. So, I blocked him out.

"Leila!" Dylan's voice was now closer.

I risked opening my eyes. I squinted them open, before closing them again.

"Baby, are you okay?" Dylan asked, putting his arms around me. He kneeled down next to where I was.

I was lying down somewhere. I slowly looked around the room, and noticed we were in the living room of the mansion.

"Who did this to her?" Dylan growled, getting up and looking around the room.

"Who the f*ck did this to her?" He asked again, angrily. He was using his Alpha voice, and it surprised me that no one was saying anything.

I sat up from the couch, still feeling disoriented. It was then when I noticed Eric sitting down on the floor, right next to the couch I was in.

He was bleeding, and bruises were coating his face. They seemed to be healing, but it was taking time. When I saw Eric, all the memories of today came back to me.

"It was Jace," Eric replied, emotionlessly.

"What?" Dylan asked.

"Leila was trying to go back to Blake, so Jace ordered Mitch to knock her out," Eric said.

"Where is Blake?" I asked, as the tears were already forming in my eyes.

Dylan snapped his gaze in my direction, but he remained quiet.

"We'll talk about that later, okay?" He said, his voice softening when he spoke to me.

"Where's Mitch?" Dylan asked again.

It didn't matter that anyone else had hit me. In my mind, it was still Dylan's fault.

"I told everyone not to touch her! One f*cking order and it can't be done right!" Dylan yelled at everyone.

There were about ten guys standing around the room. Eric and I were the only ones sitting down.

"Where are they?" Dylan asked, in a demanding tone.

"Dylan, what happened to Blake? Where is Christy?" I asked him again.

Like he loved to do, he ignored me.

It was almost funny to have Jace, along with Scott, Mitch, and some other guy named Chris walk through the door.

As soon as Dylan saw Mitch, his eyes shifted to a dark color, and I could just feel his Wolf fighting him to come out.

He stalked over to Mitch, and began throwing blow after blow. Jace, Scott, and Chris seemed thrown off by what Dylan was doing, but they made no attempt to stop him.

I felt bad, but I didn't do anything either. If he hadn't knocked me out, I might've done something to help Blake. At least, that's what I kept telling myself.

"Dylan, man, lay off. You're going to kill him," Jace said, after a while.

"How dare you give an order that hurts my mate?" Dylan asked, now directing his anger toward him.

Jace held out his hands in surrender, but that didn't make Dylan back off.

"Leila was going to go back. You told me to get her home, and I did," Jace said.

"Are you f*cking stupid? You hurt her, you idiot! She's my mate. I'm not sure how clear I made it when I said I didn't want anyone to touch her!" Dylan growled.

"Stop it! This isn't any of their faults. It's your fault. Now tell me, what did you do to Blake and Christy?" I asked him, as I got up from the couch.

My legs felt shaky when I tried to walk. Eric noticed this, and got up from the floor to hold me upright.

"He hit you," Dylan said, his voice serious.

"I don't care. Answer my question."

Dylan was about to turn back to Jace, but I got his attention.

"I will, when we're alone," he said to me.

I nodded, and started walking out of the room, with Eric following along.

"Let's go then," I told him.

Dylan looked confused at first, before he began walking after me.

I wasn't sure why I wasn't crying out. I felt depressed, but it was like I was holding to the last shred of hope that Dylan would tell me it was all okay.

When I turned back around, I noticed Dylan wasn't following me. Instead, he had walked back to Jace.

Before I could say anything, Dylan swung his arm, and his fist connected with the side of Jace's face. With the amount of force Dylan's punch carried, Jace had fallen to the ground. Everything in the room seemed to stop moving for a moment.

"Learn your place!" Dylan spat, in a menacing voice, before making his way back to me at the door.

Jace was on the ground, holding the side of his cheek where Dylan had hit him. Even as I saw him on the floor, with blood on his mouth- I couldn't bring myself to feel anything.

I was standing across from Dylan in his study. Eric was sitting on the couch, looking like he was trying to give us whatever privacy he could while still being in the room.

Dylan had wanted him to leave. I only had to say that I wanted Eric to stay, and Dylan was already agreeing with me.

"Where are they?" I asked him. My heart was beating faster, and I felt the anticipation of the next words that would leave his mouth.

He was looking at me intently, and his serious expression wasn't making me feel any better.

"Alive," Dylan said.

"Are you lying to me?"

Dylan shook his head, while walking closer to me. I put my hand up, which made him stop.

"Don't. I don't want to be near you," I told him.

He looked hurt by my words, but he didn't argue.

"I'm not lying. But they're gone and they aren't coming back," Dylan stated.

"How long was I knocked out?" I asked, turning to face Eric.

"Not long, maybe like half an hour," he replied.

Half an hour didn't seem like a long time. I wanted to believe Dylan, but he could've been lying to me.

"I want to talk to Blake," I told Dylan.

He shook his head, and took another step toward me.

"That was my condition to let them go. I should've killed his mate. I couldn't do it because of you," Dylan said, now looking down.

My Wolf believed anything Dylan said. She was urging me to go to him. It only pissed me off more, because I was angry with Dylan.

I was mad that they had taken me away. I was mad that everyone from the pack who was there saw how Dylan treated me- like a little girl. I was mad that they had knocked me out, and I couldn't do anything about it.

"I killed the other three Rogues. I only let Blake, his mate, and his men leave. I escorted him out of the land, and they aren't welcome here anymore," Dylan told me.

Even after he said that, I kept quiet.

"It's true," Eric said.

I turned to face him, looking at him questionably.

"Or at least, that's what I heard some of the guys who were watching over us say. I'm not sure if they were lying though, but they said that the other Alpha was set free," Eric said.

I believed Eric, but I felt like I had to make sure. The only reason Blake was at Midnight Moon territory was because of me. If anything happened to him while he was on our land, it would be my fault.

"I need to talk to Blake," I repeated.

"Leila, he's not from our pack. Don't you see? I went against my own pack by not killing his mate. If someone would've done to you, what they did to Lilly, I would expect our pack to fight for you. Now, I feel like I can't even ask for that. And still, you want to go back to them?" Dylan asked, sounding hurt.

"Blake didn't do anything! It wasn't him, it was his mate. You know what Christy told me? She said they didn't attack! She said that the pack, Lilly included, began attacking them- even though they weren't doing anything. Christy said all they wanted to do was talk!" I cried. 

I wasn't even sure if the last words I said were understandable. In my mind, they were. But everything seemed so confusing.

I slumped myself on the floor, and began to sob. I wasn't sure where my strength was coming from to cry, seeing as it was hard just to walk from one place to another.

Comment and vote if you'd like.Thanks loads for reading:D Cheers! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.4K 29
Highest ranking: #532 in werewolf #3 in traitor He wanted a submissive Luna She was the opposite She wanted a kind Alpha He was the opposi...
295K 8.8K 42
Your basic: Cliche, Kidnapping, Alpha, Mate, Lovey Dovey -Werewolf Book When Sia finds herself searching for her best friend in the local forest, it...
62.9K 1.3K 59
An original work of Olga Guevara. Also known as My Alpha Prince. This is the complete version of the book. Synopsis Nixon is the Heir to the throne o...
404K 9.2K 30
When a model from Spain came to Canada to attend her Cousin/ childhood bestie wedding turns out to meet her mate and her mate is BRYCE XERON KINGS t...