The Alpha Meets The Rogue

By Hailey_aintsimp

An original work of Olga Guevara. Also known as Kidnapped By The Alpha Billionaire. This is the complete ver... More

Note
Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40 Restricted
Note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 47 Restricted
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 83 Restricted
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Excerpt

Chapter 64

1.9K 56 7
By Hailey_aintsimp

In that moment, more than any other, I wished I had someone to talk to- a girlfriend, someone from my pack, even my mom. But no one was there. I only had Dylan. If I was mad at Dylan, I didn't have anybody else.

The only other person I could talk to in the pack was Eric, and now Dylan had taken him away too.

I could feel my lower lip trembling, as a sob escaped from my lips.

"Hey, Leila, listen to me. It's okay," Jace said, embracing me.

I thought I would start bawling like a baby, but I didn't. Only silent tears were running down my cheeks, and soaking Jace's shirt.

"Shh... It's alright," Jace cooed.

I kept quiet, trying to control my breathing.

I found that counting Jace's heart beat was a good way to distract myself.

We remained that way for a few minutes. Jace was standing next to the front door, comforting me, while I tried gaining some composure.

"I'm sorry. This is probably really inappropriate, and sort of awkward, but- thank you," I told him, my voice still sounding shaky as I spoke.

"Should I be worried? Is Dylan hurting you or something?" Jace asked me, looking concerned.

I shook my head, and looked away from him, toward the front door.

"Do you think you can go and get Dylan for me?" I asked. I could've called him through our mind link, but I wanted a few more moments to breathe.

"I will," Jace said, without stepping away.

"What happened? Please tell me. You're going to worry me more if you don't," Jace said, caressing the side of my face.

I didn't pull away from his touch, but I knew it was wrong. My Wolf was telling me I should push Jace away. He wasn't Dylan, and he shouldn't be touching me.

"I miss home," I said, giving him the best smile I could muster.

Jace looked at me with eyes full of pity.

"I'm sorry," he said, smiling sadly.

"It's okay. I mean, I guess I just felt a little lonely. Dylan and I got into an argument before coming here, so that just added to that. But I am sorry for troubling you with my whining," I said to him, trying to lighten the mood.

"It's not whining. Don't say that. Hell, I don't know what I would do if I were in your place. I know being here is a big change for you. You don't have to feel bad for getting down about it once in a while."

"Thank you," I said, giving him a half hug, before resting my back on the front door.

"I'll go get Dylan for you," Jace said, smiling at me, before walking away.

I walked outside, and sat on one of the benches in the front porch. There were some people coming and going. Whenever anyone passed by me, they would lower their heads, and greet me.

The sky was already dark, and it was starting to get fresh. Now that I'd had some moments to myself, I was starting to feel better.

"Leila!" I heard Dylan yell my name somewhere inside the house.

I didn't stand up. He would find me without having to tell him where I was. Seconds after that, Dylan burst out the front door, looking worked up.

"Why did you leave without me? I was looking for you!" Dylan's raised voice was attracting the attention of some of the members from the pack.

"Let's go," I said, getting up and walking away from him.

He followed after me, only to yank me back.

"Answer me!" He yelled, in a demanding voice.

I got closer to him, not wanting for strangers to see us arguing.

"I'm going to walk away, and you can walk beside me if you'd like. But you will stop treating me like that in front of the pack," I said to him, keeping my voice low

He looked down at me, his eyes searching my face for something.

I was the first to walk away. Dylan followed right after, taking my hand in his as we walked back home. I hadn't really expected for my words to do anything to him, but I was glad that he had listened to me.

I had changed into my night gown as soon as we arrived. The wallet I had taken with money was safely tucked in one of my wardrobes. I'd made sure to take care of that right after we got back.

When I stepped out of the bathroom, Dylan was already sitting down comfortably on the bed, wearing just his boxers.

He had a blue folder on his lap, and some papers were shuffled around the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, crossing my arms on my chest.

He looked up at me, giving me an appreciative look. I noticed his eyes lingering on my body, but I dismissed his suggestive look.

"I'm reading over some of plans we've come up with," he replied.

"I want to go to sleep," I told him, not walking closer to where he was.

"Oh, okay. I was just giving them a quick look. But I'll turn off the lights," he replied, grabbing all of the papers, and neatly putting them back in the folder.

"Dylan," I called him.

"Hold on," he said, ignoring me.

"Dylan, I'm sleeping alone," I told him.

My words made him stop what he was doing. He looked up at me, with a frown on his face.

"This isn't about what happened earlier, is it?" Dylan asked, still frowning at me.

"What if it is?"

"This is my bed too. I'm sleeping here whether you like it or not," he replied, playing it safe with his words.

I narrowed my eyes at him, not liking the smug look on his face as he said that.

Instead of giving in, I made my way to the door, and out of the room. As I expected, he followed right after me.

"Where are you going?" He asked, gently tugging my hand back.

"I'm going to sleep in another room."

Dylan looked at me for a long moment, before nodding his head.

"Alright," he said, and let go of my hand.

I walked to the room that was two doors down the hall. Dylan followed after me, not saying a word as we walked.

"What are you doing?" I asked him when I noticed he was inside the room with me.

"This is also my room, so I can sleep here if I want to," he said, going over to lie down on the bed.

I remained standing by the door. Dylan was already moving the pillows around, getting comfortable.

I was tired. Today had been a long day. Everything good had gone downhill after my argument with Dylan.

So now, I was making my way downstairs. I walked to the living room couch, and ended up lying down there.

There was only room for me, so Dylan couldn't try to join me.

He did however, follow me downstairs. At first, he thought I was going to leave. Of course, I would never leave outside wearing a short night gown, which would only make me exposed.

He was surprised when I walked towards the living room, and took over one of the couches.

"You can't be serious about this," Dylan said, standing next to the couch I was on.

I was facing away from him, with my head resting on one of the plushy pillows. I was now glad for the expensive and really comfortable couches that he owned. I had always been appreciative of them, but now more than before.

"Fine, if that's how you want it," he said after I remained quiet. 

I heard him move around some of the furniture in the living room. I didn't turn around to see what he was doing. That was, until something hit the side of the couch I was in. Soon, I felt Dylan pressing himself on my backside.

I turned, and noticed he'd joined the other couch with the one I was on. They weren't the same size, but now that they were together, it was almost like a bed.

"Just because we sleep in the same bed, doesn't mean you and me will be doing anything," I said to him.

Dylan turned me around to face him, looking at me intensely.

He was leaning in to kiss me, but I pulled away from him.

"Hmm... At the rate you're going, I really am starting to wonder how long it will be before you get laid," I said.

He growled at me, digging his fingers into my waist.

"Leila, you're not being fair with me," he said, again attempting to kiss me.

Our lips were about to touch, when I suddenly pulled away.

"That's not true, and you know it," I said, more for his benefit than mine.

"Fine- have it your way," he said, and jumped out of the couch. He moved the couch to its original place, and stood by the entrance of the living room.

"Go back to the bed in our room," Dylan said, looking tired.

I almost felt bad that I was running around the house with him chasing after me. Just as I was about to give in and tell him I would forgive him, I remembered how he took Eric away as my guard just out of stupid jealousy.

"I already told you I'm not sleeping with you," I said, narrowing my eyes at him.

"I know. You're so stubborn."

He motioned with his arms for me to go to him.

"I'll sleep in the guestroom," he said, his voice sounding strained.

"If you need anything, just call out or call me through our mind link. I'll be on alert," Dylan said, standing next to the door.

"I won't need anything," I told him, already jumping in the bed.

"If you want me to come back, or if you want to go and join me, it's alright. Just let me know, okay?"

I nodded, knowing he would be able to see me, even in the dark.

He stood almost a minute at the door, just staring at me before making his way to the guest room.

Comment and vote if you'd like:) Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 1.2K 59
An original work of Olga Guevara. Also known as My Alpha Prince. This is the complete version of the book. Synopsis Nixon is the Heir to the throne o...
54.2M 1.1M 41
Leila lived with her pack all her life. It was until she was forced into an arranged marriage that she ran away from home. She turned into a rogue an...
241K 6.6K 36
Leila Dark, 24 yrs old, is from the Navy Pack. The Navy Pack is more like a pack for werewolves that want to be soldiers and want to help other pack...
73.3K 2K 44
All Nyla wanted was a mate of her own, now she got one, but only to find out it was not how she envisioned him. After just meeting, Derek, her mate a...