The Alpha Meets The Rogue

Od Hailey_aintsimp

An original work of Olga Guevara. Also known as Kidnapped By The Alpha Billionaire. This is the complete ver... Více

Note
Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40 Restricted
Note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 47 Restricted
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 83 Restricted
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Excerpt

Chapter 60

2.3K 60 11
Od Hailey_aintsimp

"What are you thinking about?" Dylan asked, as he wrapped his arm around my waist from behind me.

"Just, things," I replied, not really having an answer for him.

He started trailing kisses on my neck, while running his hand over my stomach soothingly.

I closed my eyes, loving the electric feeling that was coursing through my body from his touch.

I turned to face him, finding his eyes looking at me intensely. I ran my hand on the side of his face, knowing what would happen next and feeling excited about it.

It was what we both needed. A release from the stressful days we'd been having.

His hands moved me closer to him, pressing me to his chest. I closed the distance, kissing his expectant lips.

Just like that, all of my worries about the day, the Rogues, and my pack, were put behind me- as I let my need for Dylan take over.

I woke up the next day to an empty bed. Dylan was gone, and I didn't hear him around the room or in the bathroom.

I took my time getting ready for the day. If anything, I'd probably be spending it alone, while Dylan and Jace planned what the pack would be doing.

When I got downstairs, Eric was the only one waiting for me in the kitchen.

"John isn't here today?" I asked, already knowing the answer to my question.

"Nah, since he's third in command, he's with the Alpha. I think right now they're trying to come up with as most ideas as they can," Eric replied.

He was about to pour himself some cereal but I stopped him before he could. After last night, I was craving real food.

"Any thoughts?" I asked Eric, as he sat across from me on the kitchen island.

"I think everything will be fine," he replied, shoving a spoonful of scrambled eggs into his mouth.

I tried believing his words. At least I believed that Eric thought what he was saying was true.

"Did the Alpha tell you anything after I left?" Eric asked.

I shook my head as a reply. Dylan had told me some things, but nothing that was helpful. I wasn't sure whether to leave or not. The barbecue later today would be of distraction to the pack, and I was at least happy about that.

Eric mentioned how worried some people had been after the four Rogues trespassed. I was just glad they meant no harm. Either way, Dylan wasn't happy that they were able to get through so deep into our territory without getting stopped by a Wolf from the pack.

I assumed someone had already gotten in trouble for that.

I spent the rest of the morning with Eric, as usual. Dylan didn't come home, but he did talk to me through our mind link a few times. The first thing he did when I heard his voice in my mind was ask me if I was okay.

It was a lost cause to tell Dylan that I was okay if Eric was around. Every time that I left the house with Eric- it proved I was a trouble magnet. It wasn't Eric's fault though. I was the one who always either looked for trouble, or it found me.

Being bored in a huge house that I hadn't really gotten to know well, turned out to be more interesting than I thought.

Eric said he'd been a here only a few times before I came along. After Dylan found me, and Eric became my guard, he was basically here every day. Even though John was around as my guard sometimes, Eric was the one in charge of watching over me.

So, it meant there were parts of the mansion, not even he'd been too.

We ended up in a dimly lit room that was past Dylan's office. I had never been curious to look around the house. Now I was wishing I'd done it before.

The room we were in was basically another games room. The only difference was that this one had more actual games, like foosball.

Like the other game room, this one was complete with its own stereo, plasma TV, and a few game consoles. Eric looked like he'd reached heaven, and I couldn't get him to stop staring at the TV, which was bigger than the one in the other room.

This room was almost three times the size of the other games room. One of the main differences between both room was the eerie feeling this one had. It was weird that I felt like that, considering it was supposed to be a room solely for fun.

I ignored the dark feeling, as Eric turned on the game console and set it up so we could both play.

The hours passed by without either of us noticing. We'd been playing for a while, with Eric complaining about me not being fair. I wasn't sure how I managed to beat him in the games we played. The fact that I seemed clueless at first, but then dominated the game only served to annoy Eric more.

"Here's my last try. I have to win it. No, never mind- I will win it, and that's that," Eric said, looking at the TV with a determination I didn't know one could have toward a video game.

"And if I win?" I asked, trying to tease him.

He grunted, and rested his head on the back of the couch- looking up at the ceiling.

"If you win, you get to pick what you want, or what you want me to do. I'll do the same. BUT, I'm winning this one, so you don't really have to come up with something," he said, sounding more confident than I thought he should.

"How did you do that?" Eric asked, incredulously.

I looked at him, and then stared at the black controller that I held in my hands.

"Honestly, I have no idea. How exactly did you lose?"

He looked at me, his face turning several shades of pink.

"You're really good," he mumbled, while switching the input so we could watch TV.

I messed with his hair playfully, knowing it would only bug him more. Eric was only a year older than me, but he sometimes reminded me of a little kid.

"Naww... look at you moping because I beat you in a video game," I cooed.

He frowned at me, almost pouting his lips, while he crossed his arms.

"I'm not sure that was fair. I haven't had a lot of time to play lately," he defended.

I grinned at him, putting my arm around his shoulder.

"Don't worry little baby, I'll let you win next time so you don't get all down because I'm better than you," I teased.

"So, what do I have to do?"

"Because you lost a game that wasn't so hard?" I said, with a huge grin still playing on my lips.

Eric rolled his eyes at me, but I could tell he was still bothered that I'd beat him.

I put one hand under my chin pretending to think of what his punishment would be for losing.

"It better not be anything too bad," Eric warned.

I chuckled, and shook my head at him.

"Why not? I won. I think I should be able to pick anything I want."

"No," he bluntly stated, leaving no room for argument.

The way he sharply said 'no' to me, made me stop mid-thought what I was about to say.

I stared at him like he'd just grown another head. Then, I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

Eric was looking at me weirdly, not really knowing what had gotten into me, or why I was behaving so crazy.

When I finally got control of myself, I just kept the grin on my face.

"You know, the way you just said 'no' reminded me so much of Dylan. Except that attitude doesn't really suit you," I told him.

Maybe it wasn't really a reason for me to laugh so hard, but I needed the relief. After letting it all out, I somehow actually felt better.

Eric must've been replaying the word in his mind because he suddenly started smiling.

"It did sound like the Alpha. And it really does NOT go with me," Eric said, while stretching out the word 'really'.

"It's kind of cool you're not like him though," I told him, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Because I'm not as mean?" Eric asked.

I chuckled at his words, but to a certain point, I agreed with him.

"Well, it is good that you're not as mean. Actually, you're not mean at all. But, I can get away with more when I'm with you. If John was here, we couldn't really be doing this," I said, motioning around.

"So John is mean?" Eric asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, but I wasn't sure if Eric had felt it.

"Well, he's more like Dylan," I said, stating my earlier thoughts about John.

Eric let out a laugh, his body shaking as he spoke.

"It probably comes with the title. They're a bit higher in the rankings," he finally replied.

"Am I mean?" I asked, now wondering what his thoughts about me were. I knew I could be difficult, especially when I got them into trouble because of a reckless decision I made.

I pulled away to look at Eric, not wanting him to lie to me just for the sake of not getting in trouble.

"You can tell me the truth, I won't do anything," I told him.

Eric was probably my best friend in the pack. It was partly because of how much time I spent with him, and the other reason was how easy he was to talk to.

"I hope that's a joke," he said, frowning at me.

I didn't understand his reaction to my question, which was making me frown in return.

"I'm mean?" I asked again, my voice sounding so soft, almost like I was scared of his words. Truth was- I didn't really want anyone to think I was trying to be a dictator or something worse.

I'd had my share experiences with bad Alphas to last me a lifetime. I wanted for everyone in the pack to see me as someone they could count on, not someone who was making their life miserable.

"Leila, I didn't mean you were mean when I asked if you were joking. You are really cool. I don't remember the last time I hung out with a girl, and actually had a good time. Well, you know, without counting 'those' occasions when I was having a 'good' time," Eric said, putting air quotes around the words 'those' and 'good.'

I slapped his arm, but still chuckled at his words.

"Well I'm glad I don't actually have to have sex with you to make you have a good time," I told him, still chuckling. Eric joined me, which was why we hadn't noticed someone had entered the room.

That was, until the door was slammed shut. We both turned our heads toward the door, to find Dylan right next to it, looking furious.

I wondered if things had gone bad with the planning.

Eric stood up immediately after noticing Dylan standing next to the door.

"What the f*ck is going on here," Dylan growled at both of us, while stalking toward the couch where we were at.

Comment and vote if you'd like. Cheers!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

316K 8.1K 33
I was looking at world through eyes so innocent they made me disgustingly blind, but thanks to you darling , i'm finally released from my innocent bi...
210K 7.3K 49
"Who are you?" She stopped just when her hand made contact with the door knob. "Alpha Isabel Martinez" she replied in a voice that wasn't hers. Dylan...
138K 4.9K 32
Analia has no idea why she was being kidnapped and targeted by a group of vicious people. What is so special about her that they want her? what are t...
62.9K 1.3K 59
An original work of Olga Guevara. Also known as My Alpha Prince. This is the complete version of the book. Synopsis Nixon is the Heir to the throne o...