Destinies Apart (COMPLETED)

By vpsisthename20

(Apart Series - Book 4) Dr Aahir Sehgal is Sydney, Australia's best cardiologist. Although he worked for his... More

Introduction
Prologue Teaser - She makes my heart go 'Arrhythmic'!!!❀️
Prologue - Teaser - She is different πŸ™ƒ
Meet the Sehgals....Again πŸ™ƒ
Bringing him home ❀️ - Part 1
Author's Note + Short Family Tree πŸŽ„
Bringing him home ❀️ - Part 2
He's the most wanted 'Munda' 🀭
Welcome to DevillπŸ˜ˆβ€οΈπŸ‘ΌAngel.com
'Word' War βš”οΈ
She is different πŸ™ƒ
Coz I care two hooves baby πŸ˜πŸ’…
Chemistry that is 'World's Apart' !!!
Moonlight princess πŸŽ‘
Prologue - Teaser - Beware!!! I'm fireπŸ”₯...you little kitten!!!
She understands ❀️
And the bride hunt beginsπŸ‘°
Kabini Chapter 1 - She sparkles brightest✨πŸ”₯✨
Kabini - Chapter 2 - The burning night πŸŒ‹
You are just perfect for me baby β€οΈπŸ¦‹βœ¨
She makes my heart go 'Arrhythmic' πŸ¦‹πŸ’— - Part 1
She makes my heart go 'Arrhythmic' πŸ¦‹βœ¨β€οΈ - Part 2
Bitter Truth Hurts πŸ’”
His heart full of pain πŸ’”
Wave🌊... Shore🐚 n TsunamiπŸŒ€
What the hell is wrong with him???
His Confession!!!πŸ₯Ί His Pain πŸ’”
Her Smile πŸ™‚ is my Happiness πŸ€—
Prologue Teaser - Shiver down the spine!!!
The comforting arms ❀️
All that glitters isn't D.K 😈
And the 'Apart-Fire' IgnitesπŸ”₯πŸŒ‹ Again πŸ™ƒ
When it finally dawns upon you❀️πŸ”₯β˜€οΈ
When seasons change πŸ™ƒπŸŒ»πŸ’•
🧚Chichi'sπŸ™„πŸ˜’πŸ˜Riri🦸- Part 1 - 'Don't Nuts' Donuts!!!
🧚Chichi'sπŸ™„πŸ˜’πŸ˜Riri🦸- Part 2 - Adventurous Combo 🏞️
When tears mix in rain β˜”β€οΈ
When #Aayat gets accepted ❀️✨
Kiss of Fire n Pain πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Love needs to be 'Loved' ❀️
Gonna rob you from the world baby πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰
It's a goodbye kiss Sweetheart ❀️πŸ₯Ί
Wish I had a chance ❀️πŸ₯Ί
Our story is 'Worlds Apart' πŸ’žπŸ’–β€οΈβœ¨
Destiny Planned this one for us πŸ’–
Yours forever Sweetheart✨❀️
Epilogue - #Aayat forever after ❀️✨

Are you Jealous Neiyat???πŸ™ƒ

4.7K 401 205
By vpsisthename20

Aahir's POV:

'Riri...come let's go!!!' I heard Chichi's voice and opened my eyes. The high tides of sea which had heated up due to the scorching sun this afternoon kept hitting the big black rock and were returning back. My life looked very much like that rock. Tide kept hitting me left right and centre. A tide called Neiyat Neiv Kapoor.

It was more than 24 hours that we reached Goa and ever since the ugly showdown we had in the middle of that street both of us went silent. Neither she spoke a word nor I. Last night I had dinner in my room and this morning she had her breakfast in her room. We didn't want to face each other. There was an aching pain in my chest but Chichi was trying to cheer me up all the time.

She brought me breakfast to the room, she sat with me alongside since morning and we watched episodes of Friends and had some good time but mind you if an OG show like Friends cannot cheer you up then nothing really can. Not even your bestie.

'Riri we are going paragliding. I don't care you are coming. How much will you sulk here...get up... quick!!!' saying she managed to drag me on to the beach. I noticed Nikhil, Aaryan and Luv taking a sunbath by the beach side but she wasn't there. I really didn't want to ask about her again. Luv looked slightly pissed with me. She was my friend but she was Neiyat's childhood bestie. The bond I share with Chichi is what she shares with Neiyat. But this time Neiyat was wrong. She misbehaved, she may have issues with me but I couldn't listen her badmouthing Chichi.

So I went along with Chichi for a paragliding. Although my mood was off, Chichi is someone who can lift my mood up and I felt much better going paragliding with her. Post paragliding we had plans of scooba diving too but suddenly she realised something and whispered in my ears. I nodded and went to get the same.

'Bro but why are we here...if you want that tell me bro...I have it... you just tell me your favourite flav'

'Shutup Aaryan... Disgusting!!! Just one track mind ...I pity your wife!!! If you ever have one!!!' I said and finally found a lady who seemed to be the working staff ...

'Mam could you please help me with xxxl sanitary napkins with soft coating for women please' and she smiled and took me along and said...

'Sir here you can pick amongst these' and I smiled. I quickly found Chichi's brand and went to the billing section. Although there were no medical stores nearby but thankfully this mart had Chichi's necessary hygiene products. Aaryan added a few condom packets alongside and went away as he got a phone call.

I was about to get the items billed when I saw Neiyat at the billing section. She was shocked seeing me carrying the sanitary napkins in my hands but when she noticed condom boxes too her eyes went red. Within seconds she left the mart without even sparing me a look.

Gosh I don't know what had she assumed by now.

I went back to the washroom where Chichi was waiting for me. I had got a fresh pair of clothes for her as her previous ones were stained. In no time she came out dressed and hugged me saying...

'You are a saviour Riri...I love you!!!'

And then I listen to the screeching noise of chair being pulled and I turn around to see Lavanya and Neiyat were having their evening tea by the beach side and Neiyat looked red in anger, such that she walked away in her white noodle strapped crop top and pallazos without her scarf and jacket too... Luv looked angry and upset too.

I walked towards Lavanya but she showed me her palm saying...
'Aahir... I think Aaru aunty probably has found her daughter in law...no wonder she said you both would marry each other... great... now that it's all done.. announce it!!!' and I was shocked.

Without even listening a word she left from there.

'Riri....is there a problem?' Chichi asked and I smiled saying...

'Ill be back!!!'

I really need to clarify this mess!!!
Right here!!! Right now!!!

Neiyat's POV:

I walked into the room and banged the door with a thud. I was breathing heavily while all that I saw kept flashing infront of my eyes...

Them sticking to each other, Aahir going paragliding with her...Yes I hadn't gone to the beach but Luv my buddy told me everything...Huhhhh!!! wasn't he the same Aahir who didn't want to go river rafting... today they both were flying in each other's arms practically and then....

Those... those con...condoms???

My anger spurted up and in one go I held the glass jug in my hand and threw it into the mirror which was now shattered into pieces like my little heart.

He....why does he need... those... Freak!!!

Freaking!!!

I hate you Aahir...I hate you....

I burst into tears while I felt the knob twist and I turned around to see Aahir standing there in the same black t-shirt and jeans. The same tshirt onto which that witch was hanging onto today morning. He hugged her sometime ago. He even smelled the strawberry scent of hers since then I had started hating strawberries. The minute I recalled that scene I picked the glass and threw it on him. He bent and dodged it while the glass hit the door and broke into pieces. My anger was sky high...

'Neiyat what the hell??? Are you planning the kill me???' he yelled but all I did was pick another glass and throw in his direction.

He dodged it again and that as well broke into pieces while I began searching for what next was available to me to break his head. I didn't care if this resort belonged to that Chichi's granddad...Raghav Dadu...Given a chance I would have burnt down the entire 'SiRa Resorts' right now!!!

'Look Neiyat...let's just sit and talk' saying he came closer to me and I pushed him and picked the landline phone to bang on his head but he quickly held my hand and I tried to get off his hold.
But he had held my wrists tightly. In one go he pushed me towards the wooden cupboard and pinned me on to it.

His both hands held my wrists tightly and he raised it up and pinned them to the cupboard. I was shivering in anger.

'Can we talk Neiyat??? Since yesterday you are acting crazy...can you tell me what is happening with you??? You are acting crazy right now...' to which I yelled ...

'Yes I'm mad...and I don't care if you think I am nuts or whatever your bloody opinion is!! Anyways I'm sure now you will think I'm crazy...you have your Chichi beside you... specially now that she loves you!!!' I screamed in his face while he looked flabbergasted!!!

'What??? What are you saying Neiyat' he said while I could feel his grip tightened on my wrist while my anger went sky high..

'Why??? Wanna keep it a secret...oh ohhhh don't Dr Aahir Don't... You know your mom already said it to me... that you probably will end up proposing her for marriage!!! No wonder lingerie and condoms are been shopped!!!' I said with a sarcastic painful laugh while he shouted like a mad man!!!

'Will you bloody Shutup Neiyat??? Have you lost it...you could see the condoms... didn't you notice the sanitary pads that I had purchased??? Chichi needed it...she got her periods, she had stained herself and I had to help her' to which I laughed...

'Ohhh yea yea... Chichi's Riri...Chichi got Chichi done so she needed Riri to cleanup... like wooow... was I dead??? Wasn't Luv there??? But noooo Riri will buy Chichi's clothes, her undergarments, her sanitary pads, what else do you do Dr Aahir... teach her how to wear them or help her remove them???' I yelled while in one go he banged the wooden cupboard with a thud and I flinched at once. But I was equally mad...I didn't care...I will say it all..

'Why...why felt bad??? Why sounds bad that now I know all the truth??? You found the love of your life na...you must be happy right??? Tell...tell
.
.
I heard...I heard how she said that she....she....lov....lov' and I couldn't complete that line and broke down badly into a pool of tears. I cried badly and my head rested against his chest. While his hands which had a tight grip on my wrist loosened. He softly cupped my face and pulled me closer...I hugged him and burst into tears in his arms...

'Chichi is my bestie Neiyat. There is nothing beyond that' and I hit on his chest and pushed him ..

'Liar...you are a liar...you love her...she loves you...I have seen the way you both stick to each other...I know you both are in a relationship...I know' saying I kept on beating his chest non stop for I don't know how long while he stood there staring at my face with an expressionless void face. But then he asked me something which left me frozen and speechless...

'Fine... Accepted...I like Chichi...but then why does it bother you Neiyat??? Why are you getting so pissed off, so angry even if I am dating Chichi...

What is it Neiyat???

Are you??? Are you jealous Neiyat???
.
.
.
.
Of me and Sanchi???' he said at once and my lips parted at that statement. My red eyes widened while still pouring hot tears.
I

..

I was Jealous!!!
No!!!
I AM Jealous!!!
Heck I am!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 21.6K 30
Meet two people with different prospectives but same profession who are bound together by a sacred bond. Anshika Mishra- She is beautiful,bubbly and...
367K 29.6K 102
(Apart Series - Book 3) Thank you so much for the beautiful calligraphy @Pencrafted-Love & the lovely cover @__aaaarya__ Neiv Kapoor... Fondly called...
338K 12.7K 40
BILLIONAIRE Γ— DOCTOR (Marriage series- arranged marriage) English Γ— hindi dialogues ~β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’~ ~β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’~ The minute I heard my first love, I sta...
28.2K 1.2K 22
"π‘«π’–π’π’Šπ’šπ’‚π’ π’Œπ’ π’…π’Šπ’Œπ’‰π’‚π’π’‚ π’„π’‰π’‚π’‰π’•π’Š 𝒉𝒐, π’Œπ’Š π’ƒπ’Šπ’˜π’Š 𝒉𝒐 π’Žπ’†π’“π’Š?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’†" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...