The Alpha Meets The Rogue

By Hailey_aintsimp

An original work of Olga Guevara. Also known as Kidnapped By The Alpha Billionaire. This is the complete ver... More

Note
Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40 Restricted
Note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 Restricted
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 83 Restricted
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Excerpt

Chapter 47

2.6K 54 2
By Hailey_aintsimp

There will be a Rated R version of this chapter in the next upload. It is exactly the same one as this, plus the steamy scenes. Please, don't forget to vote on this one too, even if you read the other one. Plus, more votes makes me upload faster:D Thanks.

There is a short Dylan's POV, but it will say when it comes up. Now, on to reading!

When I woke up the next morning, Dylan was gone.

I felt slightly disappointed, until memories of how amazing last night had been took over. I couldn't keep the smile off my lips and the blush out of my face.

I sat up on the bed, and heard the shower running. I wanted to go and join him, but I knew he would be busy today.

With Blake here, it was probably better to plan on what would happen with Alpha Nicolas, than waste time.

As tempted as I felt with wanting to accompany him in the shower, I decided to get up and search for clothes.

I would go and shower in another room.

I felt the warm spray of the shower softly hitting my face. It was a nice feeling. I almost didn't leave the shower.

Dylan came barging into the bathroom like a mad man. I pulled the curtain to the side, to find him standing there- only a towel covering below his waist.

Dylan let out a sigh once he saw me. When he saw I wasn't wearing any clothes, his eyes slowly looked at every part of me.

I cleared my throat, and voted against crossing my arms after last night.

"Did you need anything?" I asked, a smile playing on my lips.

"I didn't find you in the bed, so I got worried. Why didn't you shower with me?" He asked, walking toward me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, and continued to stare at me.

I chuckled, and trying pushing him away.

"You and Blake are going to be busy. He's leaving soon, and I want you two to make some type of agreement or something, before he leaves," I said.

The water was hitting the side of his arm, but he didn't seem to mind.

"Dylan," I said, barely above a whisper.

"Go and get dressed," I told him, pushing him away.

"Now that I've had you, I want you all the time," he said.

I smiled, and let him kiss me for a few moments, before pulling away.

Dylan started walking out of the bathroom, and I almost made him come back to me- but I stopped myself.

I got out of the shower feeling hot and bothered. It wasn't exactly a nice feeling. I started looking for Dylan, wanting him to stay with me a bit longer before leaving.

When I got downstairs, I found out Dylan had already left and in his place were Eric and a guy named Scott.

"When did Dylan leave?" I asked, disappointed that I hadn't caught him.

"He just left like five minutes ago," Eric answered.

I was mad at myself for stopping Dylan earlier, because now I wanted him.

I thought about going out to find him, and maybe I would get to see Blake as well, but I voted against the idea. I didn't want to intrude in their time, and there was no doubt Dylan would get distracted if I was there.

I settled for watching TV for a few hours.

Dylan's mom came to see me after I had been watching pointless TV. At first, I thought it might have been awkward between us. I had only met her one other time, and it hadn't been for a long time.

Surprisingly, it was really nice to have her company.

"You should go and visit Benjamin and me more often," Dylan's mom said, while she prepared breakfast for us.

"I know. I've been busy," I replied, shyly. I had time to go and visit her, but I had felt like it would make her uncomfortable if I did.

"I see you two already completed the mating process." She didn't sound embarrassed when she said it. Instead, she almost looked proud.

"We did," I simply said, and then remained quiet.

"Good, I want grandchildren," she stated.

I stayed quiet, not knowing how to reply to that comment.

Emma started giggling, which in itself was strange. I looked up to see what was going on with her.

"Honey, I don't mean you have to start popping out babies now. It's just something nice to look forward too," she said, and I felt relieved. I wanted kids- that much I knew.

I just didn't feel ready for them yet. With everything that was going on, I knew Dylan and I wouldn't be able to handle taking care of them. There was just too much to worry about right now.

I wouldn't feel safe having kids, with Alpha Nicolas after me.

Emma stayed with me for a while longer, before taking off.

We made plans to have a barbecue for the pack a few days from now and I thought it was a great idea. Not only did I need to bond more with the pack, but everyone needed a break.

"I'm going into town," I told Eric, who was busily playing a video game with Scott.

He paused the game, and looked up at me.

"We're going with you," Eric said, signaling Scott to get up.

I chuckled because both of them seemed bummed over stopping their game.

"It's fine if you don't want to go. I can go on my own," I said.

"No way. So that Dylan will kick our ass if anything happens to you," Eric replied. He got up and quickly walked toward me- like if I was going to run away if he didn't.

I started laughing and shook my head at him.

"I'm fine either way. You know, for being your Luna, you hardly ever listen to me," I commented, as I started walking toward the door.

"Hey, I always listen to you. Except when it comes to letting you go to places alone," Eric said.

"Even then, you've already ran away," he remarked, raising an eyebrow.

I chuckled, remembering when I'd done that, but knowing I had a good reason.

Eric drove a black sports car, which he seemed to be very proud of. Scott seemed to be in love with the car as well, because he agreed with everything that Eric was saying.

I don't know how many times I heard Scott say he wanted one just like it.

By the time we reached the town, I was glad to be out of the car. I had thought about going all the way to the mall.

I did, however, decide against it when Eric and Scott's topic of conversation shifted to girls- and the last time either of them got any.

Not only did I jump out of the car slightly disturbed, but also amused at all the things both of them were saying.

I was at a super market, which seemed to be the biggest store in the town.

Eric and Scott had been trailing behind me- checking out our commenting on every single thing I put in the cart.

"Hmm... I don't like green grapes. They're too sour," Scott said, when I was holding up a bag of them.

"That's true. I like the purple ones better. And, they're sweeter. Damn, now I want some," Eric agreed.

I ended up grabbing a bag of grapes, even though I wasn't going to get any in the first place.

In the cereal aisle, I had a box of Frosted Flakes, trying to decide on the big box or the smaller one.

"I think Fruit Loops are better," Eric said, dumping a box of them in the cart.

"No way, Reeces Puffs are beast," Scott added, grabbing a box of his own, and then getting another one.

I stared at the two, but smiled and just dumped my large box of Frosted Flakes on the cart.

They did that in all of the aisles I went too. I drew the line and made them go shop somewhere else in the store when I turned into the aisle of toiletries.

After promising I would look for them before paying and with red faces when they noticed the pads in my hands- which was the only reason they agreed to leave- they made their way to another aisle.

I couldn't decide whether to make lasagna or spaghetti later for dinner. I wanted to invite Blake and Russell over, so they would have dinner with us before leaving.

Earlier, Eric told me that Jace was talking about Blake having to leave tomorrow, so I didn't want to waste the time I had with him.

"Leila," someone said to my side.

The guy standing there staring at me, was the last person I expected to see- especially here.

"Jake," I said, suddenly feeling nervous and alert.

"I was hoping to catch you alone," he said.

My stomach tightened into knots, and my Wolf was growling, wanting to come out.

"Is Alpha Jackson here? Did he send you?" I asked him, even though I knew the answers to my questions. I took a step back from him, now wishing that Eric and Scott were here.

"Well, he is the reason I'm here. My dad seems to be trying to make a point, and it doesn't seem to be getting across," he said, taking a step toward me, and reaching out to grab my arm.

Comment and Vote if you'd like:D Thanks for reading! Cheers! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 8.1K 33
I was looking at world through eyes so innocent they made me disgustingly blind, but thanks to you darling , i'm finally released from my innocent bi...
404K 9.2K 30
When a model from Spain came to Canada to attend her Cousin/ childhood bestie wedding turns out to meet her mate and her mate is BRYCE XERON KINGS t...
142K 4.4K 29
Highest ranking: #532 in werewolf #3 in traitor He wanted a submissive Luna She was the opposite She wanted a kind Alpha He was the opposi...
631K 22.2K 40
Emma was raised to be the perfect luna. She's caring and sweet, feisty and protective. Her pack loves her and she them. Everything changes on her se...