The Revenant Queen 2 (wlw)

Galing kay Kailaniarcher

FANTASY/ LESBIAN FICTION Chaos spreads among the supernatural world and amid the violence, hatred, and sabota... Higit pa

Author's Note
Epigraph
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty- Three
Chapter Twenty- Four
Chapter Twenty- Five
Chapter Twenty- Six
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty- One
Chapter Thirty- Two
Chapter Thirty- Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty- Five
Chapter Thirty- Six
Chapter Thirty- Seven
Chapter Thirty- Eight
Chapter Thirty- Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty- One
Chapter Forty- Two
Chapter Forty- Three
Chapter Forty- Four
Chapter Forty- Five
Chapter Forty- Six
Chapter Forty- Seven
Chapter Forty- Eight
Chapter Forty- Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty- One
Chapter Fifty- Two
Chapter Fifty- Three
Chapter Fifty- Four
Chapter Fifty- Five
Chapter Fifty- Six
Chapter Fifty- Seven
Chapter Fifty- Eight
Chapter Fifty- Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty- One
Chapter Sixty- Two
Chapter Sixty- Three
Chapter Sixty- Five
Chapter Sixty- Six
Chapter Sixty- Seven
Chapter Sixty- Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter Sixty- Four

2K 120 167
Galing kay Kailaniarcher

The women had once again joined the group of people who, although it was well into midnight, did not stop their talking. They planned and prepped and talked about the situation of everything without any signs of stopping soon. They even spoke of the personal experiences of those who were willing to share. Aksel became one of those individuals who willingly took the spotlight to share.

He became entertainment to the people for he told them of his endeavours in life. He recounted his run-ins with countless important people and how he helped them with his sorcery. Christa did not believe he was older than Adira, for to her he was just a regular-looking man in his early fifties but he showed her. He pulled out documents that stated he was nearly six hundred years old and her mind was blown, to say the least.

The entire time, the queen observed the man who was her father and she felt intrigued. Aksel seemed like such a wonderful person and to think Isabella used him at first to get back at her lover only to fall in love with his charms and prowess was exactly what she expected from a situation like that. Aksel was a good man and Adira planned on getting to know him.

After a while of her and Colette being there listening in on the conversation, they eventually slipped away. The brunette's hand in the woman's as they left, they giggled among themselves.

Petra was the first person to realize they'd disappeared that way and the moment she learned of this she turned to Beth only to realize that the blonde had also caught on and together they exchanged looks of understanding and amusement.

The young girl blushed because of the hunger she saw on the vampires face. It promised a wonderful night for her as well and truly she couldn't wait but for now, her task along with her girlfriend was to make sure the people didn't realize Adira and Colette slipped away to do the nasty. So, Beth observed as Petra immediately got up from the table. She cleared her throat loudly, drawing the people's attention.

At the far corner of the room, Sam sat with a beer nestled within his hand, something he had there for over an hour. The man seem disinterested in what went on and for the first time, she felt pity for him. He was the only one who was huddled by himself and she understood his need to refrain from socializing, she missed Isaac too but she realized there wasn't anything that could be done except to lay him alone with his friends to rest. 

Garnering the attention of the people, the vixen studied them. "If my memory serves me correctly, there's an entertainment lounge in the basement of this building," she revealed to try and distract them.

"Really?" Questioned Colette's brother, his eyes glinting with intrigue.

"Absolutely. We could take this conversation there, for I think Queen Adira and Colette are having a very serious conversation right now and I don't think they'd need us disturbing them," said the woman.

Felix had caught on before anyone else could and so a chuckle eased from him but quickly he covered his mouth. Christa, along with Aenon and the others were still heavily engaged in whatever discussion they had going on with the warlock to realize the undertone of this new idea of Petra. 

"Do they have any console games?" Felix questioned to make it seem like he wasn't a sneaky bitch who caught what Petra said. He played it cool but was given a stern look from the vixen that made him shrug with an eye roll.

"Does it have a surround system?" Asked Hans. "I think we'll need that," he responded finally picking up on the hint. He noticed that his friend and the queen were no longer in the room and was able to put the puzzle together.

"I'm not sure, haven't been there in a while," replied Petra.

"Yeah but we all can't go down there, leaving this place unattended. What if we get attacked again?" Asked one of the revenants.

Petra strode up to them, placing a cold hand on their shoulder when she was near. "We're in the middle of nowhere and most of the people who wanted to kill us aren't anywhere close. Do you think they'll come looking here for people they aren't sure exist?"

"No,"

"Exactly," drawled the woman. "Just trust me on this, you'd rather be in the lounge with us than stuck up here,"

Even she wanted to laugh at the situation but couldn't. What she did was for everyone's good: it would protect the girl and Adira from any embarrassment and Colette's family from hearing what they weren't supposed to.

Inevitably, the revenant said nothing else but followed the way to the lounge. Most of the people were too busy to have noticed why she suggested that, but she knew Colette's best friend and his lover did and so they were the only two along with Beth that lingered behind.

"Couldn't they have waited until everyone was asleep like the rest of us?" Asked Felix and the four of them followed behind. Petra laughed but quickly composed herself. "Don't even let Adira know that you were aware,"

"Right," scoffed Felix.

Upstairs on the second floor, unaware of the departing people, Adira was the last to enter the master bedroom and after she did, she turned the lock on the door, intending to have all the privacy she needed. The young girl realizing this, grinned, her cheeks flushing that usual warmth at the reflection of the wicked things she witnessed in the woman's eyes.

"The world is in literal chaos right now but we found time for ourselves to do the most unpleasant of things,"

"Damn right!" Whispered Adira.

Carefully, she made her way towards the girl, her amber gaze filled with libidinous intentions, a pleasant sigh to Colette.

"How do you know that it is unpleasant things we're about to do?" 

The girl squealed when the queen grabbed her side, carefully but firmly twirling her around so that her back was pressed to her front. Adira pushed her brown, wonderful smelling hair out of the way to trail kisses at her nape. Colette hummed. She closed her eyes, allowing the soft tingles to travel from head to toe and then back up again only to pool between her thighs.

"Well, you dragged me away from the rest of the occupants of this place and you brought me here," said the girl, gasping when Adira brushed her palm against her chest only to refrain from doing it again. "Only to do this," she whispered.

Adira stifled a moan. She had come to realize how quickly and easily she was affected by her girl's presence, especially if it was in a sexual sense. Anything Colette did would immediately evoke a reaction, like at this point. The sound of her quiet intake of air was triggering, and the woman needed to clench her jaw to keep from moaning her satisfaction despite not being provoked directly.

"How long has it been?" Her husky voice drawled in Colette's ear, followed by a flick of her warm tongue against it. The girl trembled, inciting Adira to wrap her arms much tighter around her waist just to keep her still in case her knees buckled beneath her weight.

"It's been too long," mumbled Colette, thrilled at the warmth that emitted from the queen. She felt so heavenly, so strong and formidable but in the softest, most feminine way and she missed it. She missed having her body held like that, she missed being reminded that she belonged to only the queen.

A smile curled at the woman's lips. She loved that she had that effect on the girl. The way she would almost fall to her knees with just a simple touch evoked a strong gratification. Adira loved how willing Colette was, how submissive but only for her. She loved how submissive in turn she would be to her girl. Giving up control to her was different and wholesome for Adira knew she was the only person who truly deserved to see that side of her.

Carefully leading them both to the king-size bed that welcomed them with open arms, her majesty, without a warning, pushed the girl onto the soft folds. Crawling onto the bed, she rests her body against her back, pinning her to the soft surface. She grinds her lower half against Colette's, a slow-motion that brought back wonderful memories.

Colette recounted the many times Adira would do that thing with her hips, those careful but firm strokes, those mind-blowing gyration that worked a specific toy. It made her mouth and other delicate parts water at these memories. They watered to be touched again, to have a certain alleviation and she knew it would come soon because she felt a strong hand glide its way across her body. From shoulders to the centre of her back, to her bottom. It lingered there, toying with her through her clothes but she felt the warmth of Adira's palms as it pressed against her.

"Can I take this off?" A low voice came and in the middle of her daze, the brunette nodded.

"Yes please," 

Colette crawled to her knees, quick fingers tried to undo the button of her jeans but Adira held them still. She took control, she moved the tiny stumbling block in her way out of place with gentle ease. The girl was aware of this and decided to take it slow despite her needs were screaming in her ears to run with it. She shimmied the jeans down her thighs and then sat back down to get the bottom off.

When it was out of sight, the queen's gaze, now darkened by lust and greed travelled to the girl's exposed thighs and further between her legs. Adira gently pushed her back into the bed, resuming her position on top of her, get fervent hand cradling her smooth bottom.

Tender kisses she planted in the middle of Colette's back, feeling her squirm beneath her when teeth were included. Despite her torso still being covered, Colette felt every nibble against her body and they invoked a greater need for pleasure. And her body acted accordingly. There was a pool that formed between her legs and when she felt Adira drift lower with her kisses, fireworks popped and exploded slowly behind her closed lids.

The woman's sweet tortures continued as she drifted south. Her hands pulled Colette's underwear away slowly so she could admire her soft bottom. It was a pretty sight, pale and slightly freckled but beautiful nonetheless. Kissing the exposed flesh, Adira heard the girl gasp. It must've been the warmth of her lips and tongue that caused Colette to incessantly whimper but it was gratifying. How much more could she take before those whimpers turn into moans and then those moans turn to groans of pleasure and pain questioned the woman. She set out to see just how much the girl could take before she was nothing but a painting, rambling mess.

Turning her over and spreading her legs apart, her majesty made herself comfortable there. She could already smell the girl's sweet arousal as her head sat in between those thighs, waiting, hungry. Stealing a glance up at her, Adira noticed the intent glare of those emerald eyes and she smirked. It influenced her behaviours of course.

Her majesty placed her mouth over the area she knew nestled the girl's clit and she licked it through the smooth garment. The stroke of her tongue was firm, slow and intent of invoking waves upon waves of pleasure and it did. The girl's movements slowed and she went quiet for several seconds.

Colette then hummed, throwing herself back into the cloudlike pillows, her eyes slipping shut. These precise strokes repeated over and over until she could almost feel as if it were direct skin to skin contact due to how wet her underwear got from both her fluids and the woman's.

Her wanton gasps inevitably filled the room when the pleasure was heightened. Her hips thrust, they swayed in the queen's face, slowly at first but quickly the faster the tongue swiped. Even Adira was turned on by the girl's need for pleasure. She was so needy, cooing her wants into the quiet room and she didn't hold back from giving her love what she wanted.

Pushing the underwear off to the side, Adira licked her own lips, tasting the familiarity of the girl in her mouth while she gazed at her glistening pussy. Colette was undoubtedly aroused: her lips were somewhat swollen and the bundle of nerve that sat in its tiny hood was slightly larger than usual. Her natural lubricant pooled there at her entrance, exciting the queen. All she wanted was a taste.

Kissing this fervent, and welcoming sight, sharp ears heard those desperate gasps for air. Small but strong hands clasped either side of Adira's face and soft rocking continued. Colette rolled her hips in time with the sucks and the flicks that happened between her lips or against her clit. She knew that she was starting to become more vocal as the pleasure intensified so she placed her palm over her mouth, quelling her wanton moans while she drifted closer and closer to the end of incomparable pleasure. It was right there, dangling in her face, begging her to reach out and grave it

Colette's back had started to lift from the bed from the pressure that formed in her lower half. Her body trembled and she fought hard just to hold herself together so she wouldn't explode so fast but it was hard. Adira did all the right things: she licked and tasted the right places and nothing else, she hummed and quietly praised her, creating a hard defence as well but before she could enjoy the sweetness of completion, the woman broke away.

She slithered up the girls hot body, staring deep into her eyes to see how troubled she was but in the most pleasant ways. Adira wanted to give her a reason to complain and beg about her pausing at the good part, but she couldn't. The innocent looked she saw made her rip the underwear off of the girl's body and tossed it like a pathetic piece of existence. Colette gasped, something primal but in the most submissive of ways ignited in her being, making her feel small and powerless.

Could she handle me like that again she asked in her head? Could she rip the rest of her clothes off her body like that?

Observing the queen as she lifted her shirt and pushed her breast up from beneath the bra, Colette almost screamed when she felt fingers thrust themselves into her body unannounced along with teeth clamping down on her sensitive nipple. She instead bites her lip while a series of whines and whimpers sounded in the vicinity.

It's safe to say that after that sudden intrusion, she started to see stars in her vision. Skilled fingers dipped and glided inside of her opening, expert mouth sucked and kissed a lone breast. She heard the woman's hand as it slapped against her body and wet sounds followed, telling her just how messy everything was down below.

"You feel so good, baby," Adira decided to whisper in her ear and so many pieces of her mind and being unravelled right there.

The girl couldn't hold back the hums and the praises. She couldn't help gasping with each motion those fingers made. They curved upwards, hooking against her g-spot, hitting it over and over again until she felt her body trembled again.

Adira, after fixing herself above the girl, knelt in between her spread thighs, her fingers still going places they were meant for. She used her free hand to cover her girl's mouth to keep her cries of pleasure and pain contained. Upon doing such, she observed the girl's eyes as they rolled to the back of her head and she witnessed Colette come most intriguingly.

The sounds that emitted from her were muffled but still there, her legs tried to squeeze themselves shut at the height of her climax, her body arched from the bed so sharply, the woman was worried for her back. The single breast that lay exposed bounced and moved because of Colette's body vibrating from her fingers pounding to her.

She came quietly but with much fervour. She writhed and ground herself onto the fingers that helped her get to where she was. It was the most magical thing, so heavenly and peaceful. Adira took the time once she'd come down from her high to lick her ear. Colette gasped, listening to the woman as she breathed heavily.

With her fingers moving against a still convulsing core, Adira spoke to the girl.

"Was that good?"

"Mm-hmm," hummed the girl, still feeling dazed and filled.

"Good, maybe you should come again," said Adira and immediately Colette moaned, her fingers digging into the woman's arm as an orgasm snuck up on her again. She was allowed to moan as loud as she wanted because the hand around her mouth was moved.

"Don't do that!" She said after coming down from that second high. Her breaths came heavily and she reached up to passionately kiss the woman's sweet lips.

"How do you even do that, how did you even realize you could do that?"

"That's for me to know and for you to never find out," replied Adira, wrapping her lips around the girl's own again. She kissed her for a moment before breaking their lips to bring her fingers up and slipping them into Colette's mouth. She watched the girl taste herself. The way she sucked on her fingers made an ache awaken between the woman's thighs.

When she retrieved her fingers she knelt, taking off her own clothes to which Colette sat up, admiring her tan flesh and freckled skin.

"I want you to sit on my face,"

"What?" Adira stopped in the middle of unbuttoning her trousers.

"Please, I want you to do that," said Colette in the sweetest voice. The face she made while asking for that particular thing made Adira regard her closely.

"Why would you want that?"

"I just do,"

"Okay," the woman replied, her face stern, the muscles in her jaw working due to her clenching down.

Gathering her hair and putting it into a messy bun, her majesty slipped her shirt off and when she did, in one swift movement she unhooked her bra, peeling it away from her body.

"Take off yours," she ordered and without hesitance Colette did. She jumped up in bed, grinning like the Cheshire cat.

The girl watched the slender figure crawl onto the bed with her and when she did, she looked at the soft curls that sat at the woman's juncture.

"So you want me to sit on your face?" Her silky voice asked and Colette nodded frantically.

"Then your wish is my command, baby," she smirked, placing her hand in the middle of the girl's chest and pushing her back onto the pillows.

Crawling up her body until she was in line with the girl's face, the queen threw a leg over the other side of her face. She looked down into Colette's eyes, watching as the girl waited for her instruction to eat.

"Lick me slowly," Adira inevitably said.

Colette aligned her mouth with the woman's core and she licked slowly. She trailed her tongue from her opening to her clit, tasting the mess the woman hid so well and she groaned. Adira had the sweetest taste, a foreign taste, a divine flavour, one she'd only ever tasted from her.

"God," she mumbled, combing her fingers through the girl's hair to hold her head in place while she carefully moved her hips.

She ripped herself away from the girl just barely. Colette was taken aback but waited for what might come next.

"Tell me you love it," spoke the queen and at those words, a pulse awaken in the girl's stomach.

"I love pleasing you, your majesty. I love the feel of you grinding yourself against my tongue,"

Adira groaned, lowering herself onto the girl's face again. She hummed and moaned the longer Colette tasted her core with her guide. It was sweet, the ecstasy that came from that moment. It was enough to leave her thoughts disarrayed, her stomach tight from clenching. How she missed that, having her body touched and loved so tenderly.
There was no one on earth who could do those things, not any of her previous lovers.

Squeezing her eyes as tight as she could, Adira swung her hips faster. Everything came tumbling down around her as she came to the strum of her girl's tongue. She was careful not to be as loud as Colette, she didn't need anyone hearing her unravel and no one did. The people were too busy enjoying the peace and safety that came from her resurrection, while she enjoyed the sweetness that came with it.

×

A/n

I ain't writing no more smut🧍🏾‍♀️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

336 40 11
FINISHED -11 Chapters- It's a lesbian werewolf romance with an evil warlock about facing your abuser. What more do you need. Also, time travel. Sets...
7.2K 385 32
~Lesbian romance & Mature language~ *Second book in The Haven Series* *Cannot be read as a stand-alone book* Here we are five years later, fighting f...
46.9K 1.9K 22
Moving to a new place,Knight finds out that she's not the normal human kid she always thought she was. Turns out she's a werewolf and not just any we...
43K 1.4K 25
Satan has been mistreated since day one. Ever since her parents found out they were having boy and girl twins, they have been disgusted but the fact...