The Girl Greenie » Newt...

By primsbraids

❝It's a girl.❞ ❝Damn right, I'm a girl.❞ She was their Girl Greenie. More

1
2
3
4
Chapter 5 (bacon dun dun dun)
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

284 13 4
By primsbraids

Dedicated to stilestastic bc she replied and dedicated and that made my world! Read her story, my favorite is "Different".

Newt paced around the room. Rosalie hadn't woken up yet, and he was getting worried. It had only been a few hours, but it was only bacon. She should be awake by now. She was particularly in a coma, just a soft sleep. In between sleep and a coma.

"Newt, you're gonna break the floor with your pacing," Jeff, a Medjack, joked.

"This isn't time to joke, Jeff," Newt said sternly. He was scared that she would never wake up. A single tear came falling at that thought of never seeing the strawberry blonde again. He wiped in quickly before anyone could see.

"I'm sorry, Newt. I know you're scared, but you need to calm down. Go get some food from Frypan."

Newt groaned and complied, taking one last glance at the sleeping girl, before turning heel and walking away. They were going to have the Greenie Celebration party tonight, but it looked like that wasn't happening.

Scientists in lab coats.

"Everything is going to change."

"Trust no one."

"Keep working, Rosalie."

Rosalie's body ached with every thought or memory or flashback that went through her head.

She was going through the changing... But she hadn't been stung.

"Any updates on the girl?"

"She has a name!" Newt spit at Alby.

"What is it?"

"Rosalie. Her name is Rosalie."

"Careful who you trust."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
244K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
960K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.