My Human Kitten~ (Yandere Nek...

By adventurefan2020

Your parents were government scientists working on a secret project of combining animal and human DNA in hope... More

Prologue: Tragedy strikes but a new life begins
Chapter 1- Settling in your new home and mommy.
Chapter 2- Taking care of Intruders.
One-shot open request announcement!
Chapter 3- Spending the first day together.
Chapter 4- Shopping for Kitten's birthday.
Chapter 5- Birthday Celebration.
Chapter 6: Cat vs Wolf (Part I)
Chapter 7- Cat vs Wolf (Part II)
Chapter 8- Cat vs Wolf (Part III) (Final part)
Chapter 9: Yua's past and the future of the family.

A/N Note: I'm sorry :(

3K 26 8
By adventurefan2020

I made an announcement earlier about the two unfortunate discontinuing of my succubus book and this yandere Neko book. I'm so sorry about this and I hope you all understand why, but I want you guys to know that I thank you for the massive support of these books and I will never forget it for the rest of my life. So with that, this is the last post for this book and I say farewell, you will always be remembered by me and to all the folks here. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874K 27.1K 40
สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡แดกแดสŸา“ x สœแดœแดแด€ษด แดแด€แด›แด‡ า“. ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ Year : 1872 Village Name : Rudunki Country : Welkay Living in a small town, Y/n didn't have much stress on he...
164K 1.8K 25
Y/N never had a happy childhood, to begin with. His parents gave him away to his abusive relatives when he was 3 yrs old and his life since has been...
703K 21.1K 39
A genius man, husband, father, developed what had to be the perfect example of an AI. A program that would take care of everything for you, your phon...
256K 9.3K 32
๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’: ๐‚ ๐Ž ๐Œ ๐ ๐‹ ๐„ ๐“ ๐„ ๐ƒ โœ”๏ธŽ ใ€๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐‚๐„๐Ž! ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซใ€‘ โ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต Misjudged, not truly seeing him fo...