College Love (Jimin x female...

By lelonie1711

We stopped this story it's not worth it More

Introducing
First day of the 2nd Semester
The blonde guy
1st school day
Olivia and her friends
Meet all the friends
Sumis date
Ahris date
Y/n's date
Exciting Sunday
The Game
Important Autor Notice!!!

New Information

12 1 0
By lelonie1711

Y/n Pov

Not much has happened in recent days, only that I get along better with Taehyung and his friends. We eat almost every lunch break together and U found out all the guys are in the sport class are. They're there in a volleyball team and have long and a lot of training.

Just when we sat at the table with the boys during break, an announcement came:

"All Students of the 2nd Semester should gather in the cafeteria to get information for the school trip" sounded a voice

"Good that we're already here then we already have a place." Seokjin proudly said. We all agreed with him.

After 15 minutes, the cafeteria with the 2nd semester students filled. The director came and began: "As last year, there will be another school trip or rather acquaintance days, as many students have joined and its also nice to know who is. Maybe you will make new friends" Further information followed until the most important ones came "There will be 2 person, 3 person and 4 person rooms, boys and girls will not go into a room together. You can occupy the week yourself expect for a day where we will all go to a museum. More Information is yet to come you can take a form in the front that either you fill out or your legal guardians if you aren't yet of the legal age." He concluded his speech and pointed to a table at the entrance and exit from the cafeteria where the forms laid.

The students stormed forward again as if there were not enough notes. "Why do everyone always line up like that? There are enough notes, mostly they're even way to much" said Sumi and twisted her eyes. "Well, most people can't remember that"Yoongi said grinning. "I'm so glad you think like me" Sumi happily said and smiled at eve. Everyone grinned back a few had to giggle. "Will you go?" Asked Hoseok excitedly. "Of course, I won't miss something like that" Sumi said, the boys all agreed that they would go with them. "I'll go with you while Ahri goes along" I said and looked at her. "Well, if you all go along then I'll go with you too" Ahri said, smiled and put her book away. "Oh great, I'm already totally excited now, I'll get for all the notes right away. Does anyone help me?"Sumi happily asked "Yes, I'l help you" Jungkook said without waiting or letting anyone else have his say. I giggled and Jimin too. We looked at each other and I realized how red I became, I looked quickly away. "Oh god how embarrassing" I thought, suddenly. Ahri stubbed on my shoulder "I saw that" she whispered to me and giggled.

When Sumi and Jungkook came back with the notes and distributed them, we didn't wait long and went to our curses. The boys went to the gym, Ahri and Sumi were right next to each other, Ahri in the room full of instruments and microphones and Sumi in the room full of mirrors and speakers. "I'm looking forwards for Sumi's performances, she's a wonderful dancer" I thought "I'm also looking forward to Ahris newly written songs, if she doesn't become a music producer I don't know either." When I arrived at the art class, I slowly run into it. Wow, so many beautiful paintings of students who used to be here earlier, so many color palettes, so many still empty canvases. I hope I will paint beautiful pictures and learn new tricks this year. "So dear students sit down, sit down. Seek you all one place exactly! Please remove a drawing pad and a pen." said the teacher she looked very nice and reliable with her you would have a lot of fun here. "Does anyone know where Olivia is? She is on my plan here, but I can't see her anywhere." The teacher asked and looked through the classroom with her eyes pinched together. "She has an appointment for today, she will be there until next hour." said a student who probably went into the same class with her. "Okay, thank you very much" said the teacher and wrote something on her clipboard and continued "I'm Mrs Lee. This year you will paint a lot with the brush and do a lot of handicrafts. We will create an exhibition of your feats in the middle of the school year. But there will only be more information about the exhibition later." she said strictly but still nicely.

The remaining hours passed quickly. In the afternoon, Sumi, Ahri and I went to our dorm and did homework together. "Guys, Seokjin just asked me if we wanted to eat BBQ with the boys?" Sumi said an looked at us with big eyes "Yes, sounds good, I had no idea for cooking today anyway." said Ahri "I'm also there" I said "Well then get ready, the boys will be there in 15 minutes" Sumi said and jumped into her room. And I also went with Ahri in our rooms. I've been looking for a outfit for so long but I found one:

When I got out of the room, I realized that Sumi and Ahri were already finished.

Sumi outfit:

Ahri Outfit:

"Wow, you look very beautiful" I said to them "You look just as beautiful" Ahri said and smiled at me. "THEY ARE COMING!" called Sumi and jumped around excitedly. "Come down otherwise, you'll stay here." Ahri told her like a strict mother. I giggled and suddenly it knocked. I just stood there and couldn't move I was excited to go out to eat with Jimin and the boys. But Sumi was also suddenly silent and just stared at the door "If you don't open the door, I'll just open the door" "Hello" the boys said "His, do you still want to come in or do we want to go straight to the restaurant?" Asked Ahri "Let's go right away. Our table is reserved for 6:45 pm and right now it's 6:25 pm, we need exactly 20 minutes" Hoseok said "Oh well then let's go right away" Ahri said and went out of the door. Now I was finally able to move again and Sumi apparently also again. We greeted the boys. I closed the door and went behind the group. Sumi walked with Jungkook and Taehyung they laughed so much I wonder about what. And Ahri only walked with Namjoon. Ahri and Namjoon both held a book in their hands. They looked so cute, only I walked alone. But then Jimin walked next to me "Why are you walking alone?" he asked me Wow okay, so this is our first conversation without the others" I thought excitedly "hm? That's okay I liked to watch Sumi and Ahri have fun." I answered "Well then we will both looked together how they have fun" he said and grinned, I felt my face turned red again. After 5 minutes of silence, we arrived at the restaurant.

We talked a lot while eating, we all got much closer. I heard Namjoon and Ahri make out to meet in the library the next day and I heard Sumi and Jungkook make an appointment for a ramen dinner at Jungkook's dorm

We all walked back together after dinner. We said goodbye and Ahri, Sumi and I walked to out dorm. Ahri only complained that she was so full and tired of eating and Sumi talked about all the jokes she had laughed at with the boys.
__________________________

Authors Notice
hey guys, we hope you liked it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.1K 30
Just read the story.
146 22 25
Min Yoongi is in love, The members aren't so sure ------- Haksoon and Seongjun are in love, Eunsook swoops in and rewrites their future
2K 272 26
💟💟💟 Hate that I love you so bad... 💗💗💗
14.4K 1K 15
"I find it funny How I fell in love with you While hating myself"