I did and didn't

By AhnRieJin

✿On-Going✿ After getting married with the famous Hanguang-jun, Wei Wuxian lived with him in Cloud Recesses. L... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Note
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Note
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Seventeen

2.9K 127 48
By AhnRieJin

Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen were walking together at the courtyard of Lanling Jin.

"Xiongzhang, aren't you going back to the Sect?"

"Mhm, later on. Uncle has been grumpier than ever, I'm not really in the mood for him."

Lan Xichen sighed.

"Now I know why you rebelled."

Lan Wangji closed his eyes.

"Thank You, Xiongzhang."

"If you're talking about the rumors of Wuxian getting pregnant, no worries. I took care of it."

"Mn."

Lan Xichen smiled.

"Wuxian is a pretty pure soul. I've regretted saying he was your biggest mistake... Until I saw you love each other with every inch of what you've got."

Lan Wangji looked at his brother.

"What inches?"

Lan Xichen smiled.

"Haha. Wangji."

Lan Wangji looked away.

"I understand why."

Lan Xichen chuckled before patting Lan Wangjis' head.

"You grew up well, Wangji."

"Mn."

"SECT LEADER LAN! HANGUANG-JUN! WATCH OUT!"

A wild talisman flew under them, causing a big bang.

(We all love side characters that ALWAYS fucks things up💖)

Wei Wuxian was having his normal day to day tea while reading in a pavilion. Surprisingly, Nie Huaisang visited with Wen Ning.

"Wei-Xiong, are you not feeling discomfort with your stomach?"

"Not really."

"Young Master Wei... Auntie Shen used to drink tea that A-Jie made... When she was pregnant with A-Yuan... I can't remember how to make it... I'm sorry..."

"Oh no worries A-Ning! I'm fine anyways. You could work with Healer Jin Hua here if you'd like."

"Thank you... Young Master Wei..."

Nie Huaisang fanned himself.

"Your kid Zizhen. That boy has been requesting a lot from me lately."

"What is he asking for now?"

"He's asking for porno magazines. I don't know who told him about my stash, but when I find out I'm gonna ki-"

"It was me."

"Kiss your forehead and wish you a good pregnancy."

Nie Huaisang smiled at him.

"You're showing your feathers Huaisang, not a wise choice."

"What gives. The killer is gone, I can be whoever I am infront of you."

Wei Wuxian chuckled before placing his book down and stretching his stomach out.

"Ugh, it's really kicking me."

"Can I touch?"

"Sure, go ahead."

Nie Huaisang and Wen Ning reached their hands out as they placed it on Wei Wuxians' stomach. Sure enough there were movement.

"Wei-Xiong, you have a demon inside you."

"I always knew you were never fond of children, Huaisang."

"May Young Master Wei... Have a very healthy pregnancy..."

"Don't worry Ning! You'll be a great uncle."

Wei Wuxian patted Wen Nings' shoulder.

"Though I don't know how you satisfy Huaisang though-"

"We don't talk about that Wei-Xiong."

Nie Huaisang sarcastically smiled.

"Yeah that's not happening."

Wei Wuxian laughed.

"The fact I lived single my whole life and now I have a corpse as a fuck buddy is messed up. Though what he keeps in his pants is the only thing that isn't even rotting."

"Ning did Zizhen sell you off to him?"

"Young Master Ouyang asked for porn... In exchange of me..."

"Oh my god."

Wei Wuxian face palmed.

"Wei Ying."

"Yes Xichen-g..."

Wei Wuxian felt fear creep up in him. Nie Huaisang and Wen Ning left the scene as fast as they could. Wei Wuxian felt tears prickle down his face, he began sniffling.

"X-Xichen-ge... Did I do something wrong...?"

So what happened was, they switched bodies. Having Lan Wangji in Lan Xichen while Lan Xichen was in Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji panicked as he tried to calm Wei Wuxian down, only having the male get anxious even more with a stoic face on Lan Xichens' body.

"WAHHH LAN ZHAN!"

Wei Wuxian ran towards Lan Xichen (in Lan Wangjis' body) and hugged him tight.

"Lan Zhan! Why is Xichen-ge mad at me?!"

"A-Ah. Wuxia-"

Lan Xichen panicked as he felt the dark aura of Lan Wangji radiating from the corner.

"Wuxian, let us explain first hm?"

Wei Wuxian paled.

"LAN ZHAN! YOU NEVER CALL ME WUXIAN!"

More tears prickled down his face as Lan Wangji pulled him away from Lan Xichen. This caused Wei Wuxian to cry for his dear life.

"MY HUSBAND DISOWNED ME! XICHEN-GE IS GOING TO BEHEAD ME!"

"Fùqin!"

"Wei-Shushu!"

"Xian!"

The four juniors ran to them, four of them dropping their sword.

"S-Sect Leader Lan! H-Hanguang-Jun!"

Lan Xichen chuckled, the four juniors hugging each other after seeing Lan Wangjis' body CHUCKLE.

"Ah. Can we sit down and discuss about this first?"

_____________________________

Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen sat across the four juniors hugging Wei Wuxian, who was in the middle. Jin Ling sighed.

"So you're saying some Jin juniors were playing with talismans they stole from Wei-Shushu's work shop I built for him?"

Lan Xichen let out cold sweat. It sent shivers down their spine seeing Lan Wangji smile. More on be nervous.

"That is exactly what happened."

"Bet it was Jin Chan."

"A-Yi."

Lan Jingyi let his tongue out.

"Then I should probably stick along with Xichen-ge."

"Wei Ying?"

Wei Wuxian chuckled.

"Lan Zhan, you wouldn't want me sitting on your brothers lap now won't you? So it's better that I stick with Xichen-ge for now. And besides! It's a good opportunity to catch up."

Lan Wangji felt betrayal. His brother would use this as an excuse to hang out with Wei Wuxian since he was too shy to ask him in his original body.

"But Wei Ying-"

"Atatatata! You're with me 24/7 Lan Zhan. I would like to catch up with Xichen-ge while looking for the reversal talisman!"

Wei Wuxian stood up and took Lan Xichen by the hand.

"You enjoy your time Lan Dear, me and Xichen-ge will look for the reversal talisman! Xichen-ge, shall we?"

"Okay!"

Wei Wuxian could agree, seeing Lan Wangji smile with his pearly white teeth is cute. Wei Wuxian and Lan Xichen left them be, but not before Lan Xichen stuck his tongue out at Lan Wangji. When Lan Wangji saw this, he nearly broke the seat he sat on.

"You think Hanguang-Jun will be fine?"

"Diēdiē should be I guess?"

"I don't think so..."

"You think we should go?"

The juniors looked at eachother. This is going to be a long long day, of dealing with a scary Hanguang-jun in the body of their sunshines and rainbows Sect Leader Lan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 15.6K 49
What if they (wangxian) were secret lovers?? Just like the title 😅. Disclaimer: I don't own the characters or the pictures but the story. Just enjo...
4K 244 14
Start date : 11-27-23 publish date 11-28-23 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ just another story with maybe a bit of twist and turns
19.9K 1.3K 14
It started when Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji spends one steamy night together secretly out of the other cultivator's eyes and ears. They spend the night...
144K 6.8K 21
**WARNINGS** THIS STORY CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS. This story has a malexmale relationship. This story is not suitible for juniors. This story may hav...