Tokyo Revengers || Craving I

By bunnyyen_jpg

(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. T... More

༒ⵊNFORMATⵊON༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ1༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ2༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ3༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ4༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ5༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ6༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ7༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ10༒
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44༒
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 62༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 64༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 66༒🔞
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 67༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 70༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 71༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 72༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 73༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 74༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 75༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 76༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 77༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 78༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 79༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 80༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 81༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 82༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 83༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 84༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 85༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 86༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 87༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 88༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 89༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 90༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 91༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 92༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 93༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 94༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 95༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 96༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 97༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 98༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 99༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 100༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 101༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 102༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 103༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 104༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 105༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 106༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 107༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 108༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 109༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 110༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 111༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 112༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 113༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 114༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 115༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 116༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 117༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 118༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 119༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 120༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 121༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 122༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 123༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 124༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 125༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 126༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 127༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 128༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 129༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 1༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 2༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 3༒
༒ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ༒
✨1k/ reader x y/n special✨
Educational Chapter cause...
♡officially over♡

༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 130༒

12.1K 561 643
By bunnyyen_jpg

You didn't thought that throwing a fucking rock at the man that was approaching you, would help but here you were. 

Running after literally grabbing a rock from the street and throwing it at him. Escaping Kazuya, Sanzu and Kakucho, who were all hot on your trail. Your lungs burning as you were running through the streets and alleyways. 

Hoping to loose them at some point. 

It was absolutely ridiculous. 

The whole situation.. ridiculous. 

Just a few hours ago, you were peacefully gardening with Mr. Irahaga. Happiness rushing through your body, something you haven't felt in a while. Peace. Care. Genuine Love. Mr. Irahaga showed you something you had long forgotten. Yet everything came crushing back down as soon as Koko looked you in the eyes and not Mr. Irahaga. 

The dreadful feelings all coming back. 

The instant sadness and depression you felt when you saw the Haitanis and Koko, waiting for you. Ready to take you back, to what they call, 'home'. 

A home that was a fucking prison to you. 

Overwhelmingly sad.. thats what you felt. Maybe death was the only option after all?

Baipā was on edge. Fidgeting in the car, his leg bouncing up and down as he was loading and reloading the gun in his hands over and over. Telling his driver to speed up and fuck the red lights. 

Haruka had called him, instantly after Sanzu visited him, telling him that they had found you and figured out that the body isn't yours. Which was alright, Baipā had always a plan b and c.. The worst was the second call from Haruka though, telling him that you had escaped, going as far as fighting Mikey before making a run for it.

He would've never imagined for you to take such measurements. 

Never

He thought you two agreed on keeping everything clean and rather calm. No fights and comebacks to make it easier to take you 'away' another time. The third call gave him his rest though, a call from Kazuya, "I have found (Y/N)! Get ready, we're gonna corner her. She's currently escaping towards the coast. She's probably running towards the warehouse that is located there!"

To be fair, that was probably a coincidence that you were running towards the warehouse there.

Since, if he recalled right, you didn't know shit about the locations or places you two drove past while you both were on the way to his pops. He could only imagine how you were running aimlessly around, somewhere, hoping for a way to escape. 

That's why he sat currently in the car, yelling for his driver to go faster so he could reach you sooner. 

Taking you with him no matter what. 

He finally made the decision to take down Kazuya. Today or never. He was gonna kill him and if luck was on his side, he would get rid of Bonten today too. Baipā was ready to risk it all, laying all his lucky cards out and praying that you would be safe.

Stumbling, you felt your legs giving in. Ready to hit the pavement if you wouldn't have saved yourself on the wall next to you. Holding onto it as you tried to breath when you felt your dry throat and the burn of every breath you took. Your stomach and lungs aching. Your ears ringing and your legs burning. 

With another push, you continued running though not coming far as you felt your body giving in.

Leaning with your back against a wall, you felt the tears hugging your cheeks. Your lips felt dry, just like your mouth as you kept swiping your tongue over them. A metallic taste hitting your senses as you were sure that your body would collapse soon. 

But you refused to give up.

Refused to give up without a fight and a last chance. 

If you wouldn't try today, there would probably never be a second time to try. Letting out an almost desperate cry you started running again, seeing the cars approaching from the corner of your eyes. 

The closer you got to the shore, thoughts started running through your mind. 

Thoughts of drowning.

Thoughts of letting the coldness and darkness of the sea engulf you.

Thoughts of letting go and finally set yourself free. 

After all... you didn't had anything to loose anymore.

Haruka was racing down the streets after Baipā informed him about Kazuya and telling him your whereabouts. Both men racing against time. Racing against Bonten, against Mogambo and Haruka knew... he was racing against your time as well..

"please be safe", he muttered, holding onto a necklace that his mother used to wear. A memorial. Something he wanted to gift you when you two would leave Japan, Bonten, behind.

He felt his heart stuck in his throat. Desperate to get to you. Desperate to find you alive. Desperate to have you in his arms and protect you, telling you that everything will be fine and that they'll find another way to get you out of here. He would do anything. Anything! To make sure that you would see tomorrow. 

That he would see you, again. 

A call interrupted his thoughts, taking it without looking his eyes widened when he was met with a voice, he hasn't heard in a while. 

"What the fuck is going on!? I was reassured that nobody would find out that I'm working with you three!?","Madame Rouge?! What happened?!", "Hanma! Since this fucking alliance with him and Bonten they talk about everything! He came to me asking if I knew something about her being fucking Alive?! Obviously I don't know shit! Haruka! Fix This!?", "we're working on it.. (y/n) had messed up.."

"what do you mean?!", "she fought Mikey and is currently trying to escape", "Is she fucking insane?! Haruka! You and Baipā better make sure she stays alive! I do not want to attend her real funeral, got it?!"

"we're working on it, promise! What's with Hanma now?!", "Mister Hanma has been gone for an hour now, probably got wind of her escaping... ugh..", Madame Rouge groaned and sighed in annoyance.

She definitely expected better from you. 

"Is Hanma still suspicious of you?", "no, my girls don't talk and I played dumb", "you sure about your girls?", "yeah, they know that if they talk, I'll feed them to my fucking dogs. They know better. Hanma is definitely off my back now", "alright! Good. I'll inform you later about (Y/N)", "do that!" 

After the call, Haruka sighed. 

This was getting messier and messier. Never did he imagined that everyone would go to those lengths to get to you. 

"Can't they just get another plaything.. damnit", Haruka muttered under his breath. He was even more on edge now. The thoughts of having to face Kazuya, Bonten and Hanma alone with Baipā... he sighed. This was gonna be a huge bloodbath, he could already tell so much. 

Kazuya on the other hand had his eyes fixated on your stumbling form. A grin appearing on his face as his heart started to race. "Soon.. soon you'll be mine..", his eyes never leaving your body.

Kazuya knew that at some point his thoughts weren't alright. 

He knew that you hated him for what he did and what he was about to do. 

Yet, he hoped you would forgive him at some point, after all he's doing it for you, right? All for you. He wanted to safe you. He wanted to gift you a peaceful place to stay at. If you two would be together you wouldn't need anyone else anyway. You would have each other and two kids running around, there wouldn't be any time for friends and shit anyway. 

His eyes lit up when he realized his theory was right. 

You were running right into the warehouse..

 Right into his hands.

"Park the car here", he ordered before getting out of the car and walking towards the warehouse. Entering it after you, he noticed how you immediately hid yourself. Listening in silence for any heavy breathing or any shuffling, he concluded that you were probably holding your breath or your mouth shut. 

"(Y/N)... (Y/N), come out come out! Do you really wanna play hide and seek now? Out of all times? We can play that another time, my Love. Now come out!" 

You closed your eyes, knowing that you fucked up. It was a fatal mistake to run into the warehouse. You were cornered with no escape. 

You've done it now.... Fuck. 

"My love, don't make this harder than it has to be.. or do you want me to punish you? I don't want to have to punish you.. please be a good girl now and come out. I promise I don't want to hurt you. I want to safe you!" 

You clenched your jaw, gritting your teeth, stopping yourself from scoffing as it was the most utter bullshit you had ever heard. 

"My love, please come out-", Kazuya was interrupted mid sentence as a gunshot echoed through the warehouse. 

"What the..", Kazuya turned around, seeing his driver fall down to his knees as a pool of blood stained the floor. "Hello there", Sanzu grinned, walking in as he pointed the gun at Kazuya. "Long time no see, my friend. How have you been? Actually, don't answer that, I don't care", Sanzu laughed. 

Kakucho looked around, trying to figure out where you were when he heard Sanzu curse under his breath. Turning around he saw another person pointing a gun at Sanzu.

"Took you a while to come", Kazuya grinned, seeing his gang walk in. Cornering Kakucho and Sanzu. 

Haruka was the next one to enter, stopping in his tracks when a gun was pointed towards his head, "where are the other Bonten executives?", the guy asked, who had his gun pointed at him.

Haruka scoffed, "don't worry, they'll be here soon. Nothing stands in the way of you and your grave!" 

And like on cue, another gunshot was fired, going through the guys head. He fell down to the floor, the gun sliding away as Sanzu scoffed, mocking Kazuya, "tOoK yOu A WhILe To cOMe", "shut the fuck up", Ran snapped, walking in with the other executives, Mikey and subordinates from Bonten. 

"look at that, Kazuya. You got the privilege to see Mikey personally before you see God", Haruka grinned, taking a cigarette out of his pocket and lightning it before taking out his own gun, checking the ammo and pointing it towards the guy who had still the gun pointed towards Sanzus head. Shooting him without a second look. 

It was a sight to see. 

Each and everyone had a gun pointed at each other. Everyone waiting for another move as Kazuya and Mikey looked at each other. "I just want my woman", Kazuya simply shrugged making Ran laugh, "you're so out of your head. She isn't your woman. She belongs rightfully to us", "you treat her like a fucking object, disgusting", "you killed her friends", "you kidnapped her", "you're literally trying to do the same", Ran argued back.

Listening to this back and forth, you had to roll your eyes. 

Arguably speaking, both of them were shit. 

Another voice suddenly rung out, your eyes widening and your heart falling down to your gut. "Hello, why did nobody invite me to this festive party over here?", "Baipā! Finally", Kazuya said but his voice immediately stopped when Baipā pointed his gun towards Kazuya, who instantly pulled his gun towards him. 

"Traitor", "(Y/N) is more fun. You didn't lie when you said she was gorgeous. She's gorgeous indeed", Baipā said, nodding his head with a smile towards Sanzu. Agreeing to Kazuyas statment towards you. Sanzu raised his eyebrow at him, "don't act like we're buddys", "oh, we aren't but I just wanna get rid of him first before we start our little tango" , Baipā winked. 

It was then that Kakucho averted his gun towards Baipā, who in return pouted, "really now? Thats not fair." 

Face scrunched up in confusion, you peaked from the corner of your little hideout when your eyes widened. Seeing Kakuchos gun aiming towards Baipā and now even Kazuyas. 

"any last words?", Kakucho asked, his finger dangerously close on the trigger. Your eyes started to frantically search for something, anything to avert the attention away from him, your eyes getting blurry in the process as you panicked. You couldn't loose someone else. 

You didn't want to loose someone else.

So when your eyes landed on the gun, that was lying on the floor, an animalistic urge to kill came over you.  

In one breath, you run from your hideout and slid towards the gun, scratching your knees open in the process as you grabbed it. The attention completely on you now. And without missing a heartbeat, angry tears streaming down your face, you shot Kazuya. 

One shot, two shots, three shots echoing through the hall. 

His eyes widened, his vision getting blurry as the last thing he saw was your tear stricken face before falling to the floor. The last thing he heard, before falling into a forever slumber, were the words, "rot in hell", uttered by your sweet voice he always adored. 

"(Y/N)..", Kakucho muttered out. Everyone in a sorta shock state from the sudden moment.

"What a good girl-", Sanzu started but stopped, his grin falling, when you pointed the gun at him, switching it between him and Mikey. "I will kill every... I will kill fucking everyone!", you breathed out as your breath was rigid, your eyes blown wide as you felt the adrenaline rush through you.

"Calm down, princess!", Mochi said but you could only snap back, "I am calm! I am fucking calm!"

"Don't do something you will regret", Kakucho said, hoping he could slowly approach you and disarm you. Yet when your gun pointed towards him, he stopped. "Don't. Fucking. Move!"

Everyone in the room was a tad bit on edge, everyone except Mikey. 

He was staring at you completely unfazed. An almost mockingly glint in his eyes. As if trying to dare you to shoot the gun. Pointing the gun back at him you stood up from your position on the floor. 

"I had enough. You all are a bunch of fucked up bastards. You don't value the shit around you. Only using people for your own benefit. Using me for you own benefit... I'm not your fucking doll! Not your fucking puppet to fuck around with. Not your dumpster. Fuck you. Fuck all of you!", you screamed. 

The rage emitting out of you like a fire that was set ablaze. 

"the look of pure rage suits you", Sanzu smirked, "you know what suits you? Your own blood staining your clothes!" , "turning into a little murderer, huh?", he laughed but you only shrugged your shoulders, "murder is an option after all!" 

The tears that had fallen before now stopped, leaving your cheeks stained. 

"Let's take a step back, shall we?", Akashi decided to speak up, hoping that he could at least get through your head. "Let's all calm down first. Settle things with Baipā and the rest of Mogambo and then we can talk. Let's talk it out, (Y/N)", "I had enough. I talked enough. Leave me alone", "can't do that", Mikey voiced out.

Speaking up for the first time in this whole Situation. 

You locked eyes with him once more, your gun pointed at him, ready to shoot whenever you had to. Your stance wavering when you saw him approaching you, "stay back!", "put the gun down", he simply said. 

His voice laced with a sorta authority that would make anyone else immediately comply. 

But you were stubborn. Stubborn and desperate for freedom. 

Your freedom. 

Shaking your head left and right, you started to take steps back the more he took forward towards you. The closer the got, the closer you felt yourself cornered. The closer you felt your freedom slip away as you kept hesitating. Hesitating to shoot the gun. 

To make the final blow. 

Your back hit the wall of a container, yet he was already to close for you to escape. So with a deep breath and a steady hand you pointed the gun towards your own head, telling him once more to stay back. 

But he didn't listen, simply letting his hand engulf yours. Pointing the gun to himself, his forehead touching the tip of the gun while his eyes were locked with yours. His hand that engulfed yours, helping you hold the gun upwards and steady as his finger slipped in-between yours and the trigger. 

Pushing his finger slightly over yours, urging you, tempting you to use the gun. 

To shoot him.

You started crying again, sobs escaping your lips as his grip never faltered over your hand. "Do it", was all he said.

You felt your hands shake, felt your fingers run cold. 

Closing your eyes, you gulped down the lump in your throat as more sobs escaped your lips. Your heart heavy in your chest as you felt yourself pull the trigger. 

Another gun shot echoing through the warehouse...

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 13.5K 27
[𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧!𝐡.𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] "𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒." In a story where Haitani Ran fucks the girl and leaves...
58.5K 1.6K 33
A mysterious girl at a cafe becomes Bonten's maid... or does she really? Going through similar hardships as Mikey she has developed "impulses" and sh...
825K 45.5K 75
[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ The most bizarre occurrence befell the executives of Bonten. One of their elite colleagues experienced...
270K 11K 35
"One word out of her, Bonten's done. Remember, she's not an ordinary person" Just who is she anyway? Why is the most feared organization so careful w...