𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐄, 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔

By 4XULITE

" ɪꜰ ɪ ꜱɪᴍᴘʟʏ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴏᴜᴛ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴇꜰɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ꜱᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴀʟʟ; ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ... More

𝐏𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐨
𝐏𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨
𝐌𝐞𝐳𝐳𝐨 𝐏𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨
𝐌𝐞𝐳𝐳𝐨 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐨
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐨
𝐒𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐳𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨
𝐍𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞
𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐚
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐏𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐨

76 1 0
By 4XULITE

dear y/n ,

by the time you're reading this, i'm probably somewhere else in the world, hope you don't mind haha, well .. i don't know, why did i write this? Hmm, who cares . 

to start this, i hope you're good because you know it would pain me to see you depressed. geez, i really hope i'm not putting too much pressure on you, it's just that i care about you and the others truly .. and one day, when i see you all again, let's have more and more picnics, okay?

well, if you're asking about my part of the story, i'm fine haha, no need to panic over me. it's true i may be far away from where you are, but it doesn't matter because i'll always be there for you in the end. but, if there comes a day when i won't .. just remember the others are there for you, got that?

to be honest, i'm already about to end this letter yet i still have no idea what i was supposed to write .. i'm just glad to have sent this to you, and that .. you know i'm still here. anyway, please, take care at all times and i'll miss you ..

⁻̸͙̿̀ ̶̡̧͇̗̪͙̓͌̑̄̊̿̈́͜͝[̷̳̭̔̌ʳ̵̲̱̙̥͉͔̤̝͖̿̔ͅᵉ̶̬̯̮̠͊̒̐̑̅̄̀ᵈ̸̡̧̛͙̱̣̎̈́̋̚ᵃ̵̢̬̬̩͖̪̫̮̻̟̆ᶜ̸̞̘̬̙̿͐̀ᵗ̸̲͆̐̔̈́͝ᵉ̶̛͖̗͎̠̓̔̄͜͝ᵈ̵͎̙̰̟̇̈́͗͝ͅ ̵̱̼̦͉͔͖̩͚̖̝͒͋̅̌͠ⁿ̸̨̫̣̜̯̑͊͋͜ᵃ̷̻̠͓̅͌̎̈ᵐ̵̤͎̘̬̖̏̑́͗̔ͅᵉ̶̢͍͚̗͉̗̩͑]̶̱̙̭̞͎̘̾̿͌̈́̋̂̽̔̚͝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.8K 78
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
23.9M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...