Rapstar

liyahhh_xo által

Több

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
Say What!
Hey Again

44

837 50 36
liyahhh_xo által

Enjoy ☺️

May 7,2022

Ariella POV
3:45 in the morning I'm sleeping peacefully until I felt a warm liquid roll down my sweats.

"Oh fuck" I whisper rolling my big ass out the bed.

I seen Taurus sleeping peacefully next to me and he just got to sleep a few hours ago didn't really wanna wake him but the kids said we don't care what you want.

"Taurus" I waddle to his side of the bed.

No response of course. I shook him and said his name then he finally woke up.

"Huh? What time is it?" He asked as soon as his eyes opened.

"My water just broke" I say slipping my pants off.

"Oh damn" he hopped up.

"We gotta go"

"Oh my God I wasn't prepared" he said rubbing his eyes. "This shit really real"

"Can you come on?"

"Oh my bad"He walked me down the stairs and went back upstairs to get the bags.

He was running up the stairs fast as hell I wish I would've recorded. He came downstairs looking around frantically holding at least three bags.

"What you looking for?"

"Keys" he said out of breath "you got the keys"

"No"

"Damn" he groaned dropping the bags going to the mud room.

I noticed that my bottom half was still naked, so I went in the hospital bag grabbing some pants out.

"Okay we good to go" he said coming back with keys.

I waddled to the car and put my seat back when I got comfortable.

"We finna be parents!" He screamed when he got in the car.

"I know" I say in a normal voice.

"This shit really real" he said again shaking his head.

I put everyone who was important to the situation in a group chat.

Capalots and arinators

My water broke!

Taurus mommy♥️
Omg! Y'all at the hospital?

No on the way tho

Baby sis🤍
My babies coming I'm on my way.

Tbaby🖤
Ima see y'all later.

Leilani💕
Oh shit niece and neph ready to be out.

Ma🤍
I'm on my way now.

Best friend ❤️
They would wanna come when I'm sleeping good 🙄 ima be there tho.

Thank y'all for all the support see y'all soon 💞

Tbaby🖤
You family always🖤.

Taurus phone was dinging from the gc and he was just zooming to the hospital with Good days by Sza blasting.

"GOOD DAYS IN MY MIND SAFE TO TAKE A STEP OUT" he yelled singing making me sneak and record him.

Since it was so dark I needed the flash and I'd get caught but oh well we need this moment.

"GOOD DAYS" he sang and looked over at my phone flashing in his face. "Why you recording me?"

"You so excited like a lil kid" I turn down the radio.

"So excited!" He said like Kevin Hart. (Iykyk)

"Ugh" I groan gripping onto the door. Contractions were about to start beating my ass and to make matters work these fuckers were kicking.

"It hurt?"

"No shit Sherlock" I say getting an attitude. I can't believe I let him get me in this situation.

"Don't be mad at motherfucking me" he said and we finally pulled into the hospital ER.

"Get me a wheelchair" I say rubbing my stomach.

He got the wheelchair and I was now being rolled to a room by a nurse.

"You excited?" The nurse asked.

"Yeah" I say trying to work through the pain.

"Okay so what time would you say your water broke?" She asked helping me putting on the gown.

"Around 3:45- 3:50" I say climbing into the bed slowly.

"Okay so any contractions?"

"Yes"

"How far apart are they?"

"Umm I've only had one and that was like maybe five minutes go"

"Okay so we'll keep track of that" she smiled sweetly and Taurus walked in with the bags. "So no food"

"What?!" I say cause now that I was up I was hungry as hell.

"For roughly 4-8 hours we need to see how dilated you are" she said taking off the gloves she had on previously putting on a new pair.

"You finna stick yo fingers in there?" Taurus asked her.

"Yes" she chuckled.

"Mm"

"You ready?" She asked me and I nod letting her do her job. "So 3 centimeters"

"Oh my gosh" I slap my forehead. I can't live like this can't even eat.

Capalots and arinators

Ma🤍
Room number?

157

Leilani💕
We'll be there in about 30 minutes

Take your time I got a long wait anyways

Taurus mommy♥️
lol it'll be quicker than you know it.

I looked over at Taurus on the pull out bed and he was sleep already.

I turned on the tv watching the new. Ion even watch this shit.

"Can y'all hurry the process up?" I ask my belly "one kick for yes and two for no"

I got no answer.

"Wow so y'all gon ignore me? That's crazy y'all grounded already couldn't even get out the womb and already grounded" I shake my head feeling multiple kicks then. "Oh so y'all don't like that?"

A light knock was at the door then my mama and Yanna walked in.

"Hey sissy!" Yanna said quietly walking over giving me a hug "hey babies"

"So did y'all choose a name for baby girl?" My mama asked sitting in a chair.

"No just Tremani"

"Give her your middle name" Yanna shrugged pulling a chair next to me.

"Mm nah ion want that"

"Name her Gemini"she said

"I'm not having another zodiac sign" I say looking over at my sleep baby daddy.

"What about Legend?" My mama said.

"We'll see" I say feeling another contraction. "FUCK"

"Ima let you pass with that cause you in labor" my mama said making me roll my eyes.

"I'm not getting pregnant no more" I say with tears streaming down my face.

"Shhh it's okay" Yanna rubbed my stomach for me making me tilt my head back.

"Get them out and get them out now" I say shaking.

"It's okay" my mom got on the other side of the bed rubbing my shoulders.

Not too much later it stopped and my mom suggested walking around.

"My baby finna be a mommy" she cried holding my hand as we walked around the hospital.

"Oh mama don't cry" I say rubbing her arm.

"This is so unreal"

"I need food ma"

"Can't have nothing. Should've ate before you got here"

"I had plans today" I pout.

"Like what?"

"I was gonna have chick fil a for breakfast then go to Starbucks later, and be at home eating and nagging."

"You might still get chick fil a"

"Yeah but not breakfast"

"Well tomorrow"

"Ma they closed on Sunday's" I say like duh.

"Well it just wasn't meant to be" she shrugged as we walked back towards the room.

"So your back from you walk" the nurse said when we got back to the room.

"Yeah"

"Well your doctor will be with you shortly I just wanted to check if you needed anything"

"Food" I mumble.

"I can't do that but maybe some ice?"

"That'll work" I say quietly.

Taurus started stirring around in his sleep and eventually just woke up.

"It still ain't time?"

"Nope" I shake my head getting back in bed.

Another light knock at the door and my doctor. Doctor Smith.

"Okay so everything is looking great" she said looking at my charts "umm you're not as far dilated as we thought you'd be have you been"

"Is that bad?"

"No it's not problem at all but we would like you to move around some more" she said looking at my chart again "your nurse said you just took a walk so that's good. How you feeling?"

"Tired,hungry, excited, and in pain"

"So the normal" she chuckled like shit was funny.

"Look at Ari face" Yanna laughed.

"Would you like an exercise ball to bounce on to get this going?"

"Yeah" she nods and walks out as the nurse walks in with my cup of ice.

"Would any of you like something?"

"What time does the cafeteria open?"

"Seven am"

"Oh then nothing" my mom said.

"Now we wait" Yanna said.

"I'm ready to meet em and they playing" Taurus said making Yanna agree.

"Here's that exercise ball"

"Thank you"

"Bounce as much as you want I'll be back to check your dilate in thirty minutes"

I got on the ball rolling back and forth.

"Hey y'all!" Leilani, Stacia, Tbaby, and Leia walked in with balloons and teddy bears.

"Did you have them yet?" Leia asked looking passed everyone.

"Nope not yet" I say bouncing on my ball.

"So when it's time the kids will go to the waiting room with Lani" Stacia said and everyone agreed.

"Yeah I ain't tryna see all that" Yanna said.

"Child birth is the most beautiful thing" Stacia said.

"I'll have to disagree" I say "only good thing is after, the birth itself? you can keep it"

Thirty minutes passed and the doctor came and I was up to 6 centimeters just four more to go.

Somebody play some music" Tbaby said and Leia was on it with a quickness.

She played one of her brothers albums of course and they rap in perfect union as I bounced on my ball. I scrolled on Instagram while I bounced and they rapped.

"Yeah I know..."

Taurus POV// Polo
Everybody had starting getting tired again so they went out to the waiting room since we had no more room. Tiana laid on the pull out bed, I laid up with Ari since she was in pain, her mom and my mom was sleep in the chairs. I looked over at sleeping Ari with a dried up tear on her face.

"God, help me be the best father I can be. This is big, I got a lot to live for now I can't be selfish. I think you know what you doing big dog" I chuckle to myself.

Ari cried in her sleep waking up meaning she was having another contraction.

"Get the doctor" she whispered and I did what she wanted.

"Okay miss Ari they're ready" the doctor smiled.

It was 9:04 in the morning way past time from when we got here.

"Oh thank God" she signed wiping her face.

"So we didn't do any epidural this is raw" the doctor said and two nurses walked in.

"Let's do this" I smile.

"Wake them up" Ari said

I got them all up and Tiana was half sleep having Ari squeezing on her hand.

"On three I need you to give me a big push" she told Ari "okay?"

"Okay" Ari nodded getting a firmer grip on my hand.

"Okay. 1,2,3 push"

"Ahhh" she pushed hard squeezing onto me and Tiana's hands.

"I can't feel my hand" Tee said making everyone laugh but Ari who was sweating bullets.

"Another one 1,2,3 push"

"Come on Ari you got it" my mom said.

"Okay we got the head. 1,2,3 push"

"I hate you" she said to me.

With a great push they smoothly slip the baby out it was a crying mess though.

"This is baby boy" the doctor smiled "dad do you wanna cut the umbilical cord?"

"Yeah" they hand me the tool to do it and I did it trying not to mess up.

"Good job" the nurse smiled

"Now time baby number two next" Tiana said.

"Let's let mom breathe for a second"

"Wipe the sweat and I'm ready" Ari said tiredly.

"Gets wet cold rag please" doctor smith told one of the nurses.

I patted her forehead and now doc was ready for baby number two.

"Okay same as before when I count to three push"

"Okay"

"1,2,3 push" she pushed and hugged body was shaking I know she felt weak.

"You're doing good I see the head"Her mom said.

"Big push Ari 1,2,3"

"Oh my gosh" she said clenching her legs.

"No don't close your legs" the doctor panicked and the nurses force her legs back open.

"Last push!" my mom said all excited.

"Ahhhhh" Ari groaned and we heard a wailing cry.

"And she's here!" The doctor said as

I cut this umbilical cord too.

"Okay so nurses will clean them up and we want you to do skin to skin"

"Don't look down there it's blood" my mom warned me but I looked anyways.

"Damn I know that hurt" I say feeling sick.

"Here's baby boy" nurse passed him to me with his blanket

"And here's baby girl" the other nurse said giving her to Ari.

"Aww you're so beautiful" Ari cried seeing the babies face for the first time. "I'm your mama"

"This is so cute" Tiana smiled "Bestie I'm proud of you"

"Thank you"

"Anybody record?" I ask.

"Yeah I'll send it to y'all" my mom said before walking out on a phone call.

"I'm tired" Ari yawned.

"Go to sleep"

"Hand me my baby boy" she said reaching for him.

I took off his blanket laying him on her chest and took my daughter holding her for a little bit. I helped create some beautiful kids.

"Wassup lil mama" I said looking at her tiny ass move her arms.

I took her blanket off and placed her on Ari other side and she got comfortable into her little ball quick.

"Bitch Ima mother" Ari said.

"No drama" Tiana finished.

Leilani, Yanna, Tbaby, and Leia all walked in looking tired.

"Nephew" Tbaby said tryna get him.

"Wash your hands" me and Ari say at the same time.

"Oh yeah my fault" he walked over to the sink where they started forming a line.

"Aww they do cute" lani pouted picking up lil mama.

"What y'all naming her?"

"My mom said legend what y'all think?" Ari said

"Nah cause Queen son got that name" Lani said making a valid point.

"Khaleesi"I say

"Baby K" Lani coo'd " I like it"

"Tremani Legend Bartlett" Tbaby said holding Tremani.

"Let me see one of them" Yanna said and Lani passed her Khaleesi.

"Well I'm bout to go home but if you need me I'll come back out" Ari mom came to give Ari a hug.

"Okay"

"See you later" she hugged me next.

"Bye mom" Yanna waved

"You staying?"

"Mhm" she nodded fast.

"Okay"

"Okay Ariella you can eat" doctor smith told her.

"Yes!" She said excitedly

"You're babies are really calm" she admired "but it's probably time for their feeding"

"Yeah"

"So we breast feeding right?"

"Yes" she nodded.

"Great. We'll start with baby boy first"

.....

The babies are here!

Tremani Legend Bartlett- 9:16am. 7lbs-7.54 oz.

Khaleesi Amara Bartlett- 9:22am 6.5lbs-7.50 oz.

(Not accurate)

instagram

theshaderoom

theshaderoom TSR STAFF: Tanya P.! @ Tanyaxpaynee
_____________
#Roommates, it looks like congratulations are in #Polog and #Ariella have welcomed their twins into the world,congratulations.
essence congratulations
iamzoie congrats ari girl
leilani_capalot 💓💙
itsreginaecarter congratulations baby @ariellamusic
Itgirlkelz they both so fine 😍
ashley.garcia96 am I cute?

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

394K 13.4K 52
𝙀𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀𝘿 ; 𝘼𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.
188K 9.9K 59
🦋
76.4K 1.6K 32
"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐚 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐚"