Darkest Mafiusu

Od rm_mystory

There is one who run away from their fate, there is another one who's clueless from who they are. ... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Markus Gonzalez
Chapter 2: Hide
Chapter 3: Elijah Sanchez
Chapter 4: Misunderstanding
Chapter 5: Fresh Start
Chapter 6: Gustavo Gonzalez
Chapter 7: Sojae's Henchmen
Chapter 9: Drixon Corporation
Chapter 10: You?
Chapter 11: Risks
Chapter 12: Complicated Circumstances
Chapter 13: Finding the Rat
Chapter 14: Gemt' Henchmen
Chapter 15: Unexpected Ally

Chapter 8: Tristan Collymore

0 0 0
Od rm_mystory

Tristan' P.O.V.

After I saw Sid, Rein, Sab and Dale left the hideout I can't stop myself laughing.

I missed them. I murmured to myself.

Hon, are you alright? I looked back, and it was my girlfriend who asked me, she wrapped her arms into my neck.

I'm fine, Hon. I said to her and kissed her passionately.

I love you. She said while still kissing me.

I love you more. I responded and continue to kiss her.

After our kiss, she asked me again. Maybe because she is worried of how I act for the past few days.

But Hon, seriously, is there something bothering you? She asked me while looking into my eyes. I feel that she's worried.

Yeah, I'm fine. You don't have to stress yourself, okay? I responded to her. I know it's not good to lie to her because she is the best thing that happened to me, but it's for her own good and safety.

I took a deep breath and kissed her in her forehead.

Let's go. I said and grabbed her hand.

Wait, where are we going, Hon? She asked me while we are walking in the sidewalk.

Let's have a date. I replied shortly and smile.

That is the nicest thing you do today. She responded and smile widely.

After 10 minutes of walk, I saw a restaurant. I decided to treat her to this kind of fancy restaurant because I never got the chance to do it due to hectic schedule.

Wait. My girlfriend held my hand when we are in front of the restaurant.

What is it, Hon? I asked and smiled at her. It's obvious that she doesn't want to enter.

Don't worry, Hon. It's my treat. No need to worry if you don't bring your purse. I responded to her, even she didn't say any word. I notice that she didn't carry her purse, that's why maybe she's nervous in entering the restaurant.

It's not about my purse, Hon. It's just like… Uhm… I don't want you to spend much money for this type of restaurant. We can eat street foods and that is totally fine with me. She explained. I see that is why she is nervous and can't look straight into my eyes, but as I said, I want her to treat, at least for this time.

You don't have to be nervous, Hon. Besides, I want to treat you into a nice place like this. Please….? I looked at her and do the puppy eye, hoping it works. And my calculation is correct. She agreed.

Alright, if that is what your heart wants. I will not be going to argue. Thank you for doing this. She said and hugged me. After a minute or so, we enter the restaurant.

Good day, Ma'am, and Sir! Here is the menu. A waiter come to our table and give us the menu.

Thank you. What do you want to try here, Hon? I asked her after we scan the whole menu.

Waiter! I called the staff to give our orders.

I want Lasagna, Bolognese, and water and for this lady. I look at her and she nod.

I want Pasta Olio, Buttered Shrimp and water. She said and closed the menu.

Is there anything you wanted to add? The waiter ask, and I looked at her first before I answer.

None, these would be enough for us. Thank you. And the waiter left us again.

There is a long silence. She's looking me in the eyes like she wants to say something.

Is there any problem, Hon? I asked her and squeeze her hand.

Are you sure you're okay, Hon? She said while looking at me so worried. That's why I love her. She knows whether I'm okay or not. But I can't let her stress out because of what I'm thinking.

I'm really fine, Hon. Don't worry too much, okay? I held her face and smiled. After 5 minutes, our order arrived. We started eating silently, without asking or talking to each other.

We finished our lunch, and we still didn't talk to each other. I don't know what she was thinking. Before, I could open my mouth to talk to her, my cellphone suddenly rang.

Sorry, Hon. I need to take this call. I said to her and without any question she nodded. I took my phone in my pocket and answered it.

Yes boss, what is it?
Okay, I'll be there in 10 minutes. I responded to him and hung up the call. I looked at her again to check if she is okay with it, and I guess she figured it out. She nodded as a response.

Sorry, Hon. Let's do this so often, okay? All I can say to her and she smiled. I left the bill for our dinner and we walked back to the office.

We arrived exactly 10 minutes to the office. I kissed Heather quickly and went to the top floor.

He was sitting on his swivel chair while facing the window.

Didn't he sense my presence? I mumbled because he didn't react or faced me when I opened the door.

I need a favor to ask. He suddenly said and turned his swivel chair to face me. I don't know what is going on now, but all I can see is, he badly call for my help.

Of course, boss. What can I do for you? I responded to him and smiled. Even though he is a very strict and cold-hearted person, I know that deep inside he is a good person, he just missed his family. And that is the reason I gave him so much respect.

I want you to investigate about them. He handed me a file. I opened it and saw the name written on it. The Drixon Corporation.

Are you sure about this, boss? I don't know why I asked him about his decision, but I know that this will not be good.

Yes. That's why I chose you to lead on that mission. Picked the best men you have and bring them together with you. My boss said with an authoritative voice. This will be a long mission.

After 1 hour of driving, I went to my apartment and arrange all the stuff I needed.
I picked up my gun in the table, my Ruger GP100, put it at the back of my pants, covering with my coat and sat to the couch.

I will be going to use it if something will be out of control. I murmured to myself and start packing my things.

While I'm driving, I pick up my phone and message my girlfriend.

Hon, I have business to attend to in Brazil. Boss assigned me to lead, and I'll be going back after 2 weeks.

[Okay, Hon. Please take care.]

I will. You, too, take care while I'm not around. I love you.

[I love you too.]

I put back my phone in the compartment and focus on the road.

Whatever happens there, I will get back safely. I said to myself, and I drove even faster to get to the airport immediately.

It's already 10:00 pm when I arrived at the airport, I saw my men waiting from me. I nodded my head to give them my signal. They understood it, and we separately walk so no one will suspect us.

10 hours of flight and we arrived in Brazil.

Sir Tristan, this way. One of my men said, and we walk together to where our service is waiting.

After I get in the car, I took my phone in my pocket and message her again.

I already arrived here in Brazil. Don't skip your meal.

[Ai! Ai! Captain! :P]

Pff, so now I am a captain? Then you are my princess. ;)

[Hahaha]

[…]

[… I've missed you already, Hon.]

I know, Hon. Neither do I, I've missed you so much.

[That'ts why finish your business there as soon as you can and come back here safe.]

I promised to come home with you safely. I love you.

[I love you more.]

No, I love you more than you do.

And before she's going to response to my message, I put back my phone inside my pocket and leaned my head back.

Wake me up when we were there. I said to my men and they nodded.

Yes Sir! They responded and closed my eyes to take some rest.

After a minute or so, our car suddenly stopped, and I sank into the seat in front of me.

What the f*ck just happened?! I said with a rage in my voice, and they bowed and said sorry.

Sorry, Sir Tristan. It's just that — No one wants to say anything, instead they all looked at the outside of the car.

So, I get out of the car to see for myself what the hell happened.

Miss, are you alright? I asked the lady in front of me who's hands is on her hips while looking at her broken car.

What do you think, mister? She responded, turn around and looked at me. She's– beautiful.

Hello? Excuse me?! I came back to my senses when she's waving her hands in front of me. I was not aware that I stared at her for that long.

I–m, sorry. The only words I can say because I know that I have a fault too. I looked at her and saw her eyes rolled at me.

You know what… it's fine. She replied and took her phone inside her bag. She dialed someone's number and call it. I keep staring at what she is doing because 10 minutes had passed but no one answered her call.

Sir, we need to go now. You have a meeting around 9:00 am. One of my men came near to me and whispered. I nodded and looked again to her. And no one still answered her call.

Uhm… Miss— before I continued what I wanted to say, she faced me and crossed her arms.

What?? She responded irritatedly while looking straight into my eyes. I don't know why, but I felt a sudden nervous when she said those words. I cleared my throat and speak again.

Look, I'm sorry for what I did. I know it's our fault. But if you want, we can drive you to where you are going. I offered her my help because I felt she is rushing.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

8K 545 17
Imagine the worst scenario bringing your fear to life when your car breaks down in the early hours of the morning on a remote road that you have neve...
74K 1.1K 46
{Dark: Enemies to Lovers romance.} "I would get her eyes tattooed inside my brain; yet I would still get lost in them with just one look." ...
103K 2.9K 27
When a girl named Elijah is sent to 'hell' by her father she is abused and treated like a dog. She doesn't have any friends. She knows what she is, w...
52 12 13
Meet Lex Arrington, a smart spunky kind individual. Her many flaws include her quickly judge people, making them instant enemies or friends. She ha...