[sukuna x yuji] different for...

By kai_writer97

notice: I don't own this characters, story are completely diffrent from the original I will be only writing s... More

My true love part 1
The neighbor next door
Heat of lust
You are mine
My boss
Writer
Was it one sided or both ?

Best friend

1.7K 34 13
By kai_writer97

| technically sukuna making yuji his|
| modern au featuring sukuna as yuji's besties |
|same story is their in uchiha x naruto featuring izuna as naru's besties |
_________________

|some times, we hide our true self, towards certain individuals, so that we can gain their trust and love. Soon it becomes a job, for you to hid your true self and show them your fake personality. Hmmmmm.............. what will happen if that certain individual finds out your true self ? Will he/she stay with you or will he/ she break the relationship or the bond you both had. Or will you stop showing your fake self or will you just continue showing your fake self professionally hiding it from that individual and start accepting your face self. Is it hard to choose, well the choice is your. Lets see how extend you will go to make that person yours.|

Sukuna was one of them, he liked yuji who his best friend, yuji and sukuna get along very well in compared to, how yuji is with other ryomen and other classmate.

Sukuna started falling in love with yuji, when he first laid his eyes on pinklet's beautiful amber eyes, he feel hard in to those. It was pure, you could see how pure his soul was just looking at his golden eyes. That movement sukuna thought of making yuji his.

As they grew up, sukuna had more masculine body in compared to yuji. Sukuna looked lean and thin, but had good physical , his ripped abs clashed his pale shin . Were as yuji's body was more into feminine one, his curve, his thin waist, any guy who laid eye on the pinklet might mistake him as a woman, which sukuna didnt like at all.

Sukuna would do anything to make any one stay away from yuji, whole school knew sukuna's true nature except yuji. No body knew if the pinklet was being oblivious to the fact or he is just ignoring sukuna bad nature. That not true. Sukuna shows his fake ( good boy, shy nature) personality towards yuji, and this personality he been showing when they were kids. So any one tries to talk about sukuna's true nature. Yuji either get anger or defeat sukuna by telling them, he dont believe them at all.

After everyone's attempts to try to convince yuji about sukuna , just failed . So they thought not to interfere with them, rather wait and see how it ends. They knew that as time passes sukuna wont be able to hid his nature.

One day,sukuna was on his way to class, when he heard certain kids from other departments talking lust full things about his best friend.
"Damn did you see that pink beauty... fuck he is so beautiful, even his body and his face. What his name." One body said

"Ohhh... that is yuji itadori, yahh every guy has an eye on that beauty, but he is not available." Other boy said
"Mannn... why is that, does he have a boyfriend." Boy asked in frustrated tone.
"Well, yah he is with ryomen sukuna." Other boy said.

"He is not going to know, if we tease that beauty when he is in bathroom, .... Damn imagining that is making me feel like fucking that pinklet into oblivion ... bro think, how he will make his face and how he will moan when he is trusted ha.............." boy couldn't finish his sentence when suddenly he felt a pain on his stomach. Yes sukuna punched him hard that the boy fell down, screamed in pain, while his other boy just ran away in fear, leaving his friend behind as the boy was getting kicked and punched by sukuna

"You piece of shit! How dare you say something like that to my yuji!" Sukuna shouted as he punched the guy. Soon he stoped and turned around to yuji, who was looking at him in horrified. Yuji couldn't believe it was sukuna.

Soon sukuna's expression changed into innocent one and ran towards yuji. "Hey yuu! Why are you here i was taking care of some business."Sukuna said as he stood near yuji, who took a step back.
"I-i w-w...." Words weren't coming out from the pinklet as he was both shocked and horrified, to see sukuna's true colours.
"Damn... i didnt knew my cover will will blow by these low life." Sukuna said as he expression changed from innocence to sinister. He dragged yuji to their class room. It is p.e. Period now, non of the students will be their, plus after their p.e it was holiday, so all the kids took their bag along with them to the ground.( idk how Japanese school works. I just did how my school days used to be).

Sukuna pushed yuji on floor, and took a sash from his bag, to tied yuji's hands together, and the stationed himself between yuji's forcefully opened legs.

"S-sukuna k-kun....w-why?" Yuji asked as he snapped out from the shock, he looked at the man who is looking at him in a lust full way.

"Ohhh... why ... you ..ask..well...yuu... i ..have to mark you... or else those basters will know... whom ... you belong to... how are you this beautiful and delicious..... ohhh.... How ... much... i have to control ... myself..." sukuna said as he ignored yuji's cries and pleas just ravished his best friend. He hummed in delight when his tongue finally made contact with yuji's cute cock, the sweet taste of his bestie exploding in his mouth. He fucked yuji's cunt open with his fingers, delighted in pleasure when his fingers felt thick wetness in the boy.

Sukuna withdrew his fingers and saw that is was yuji's wet. Sukuna turned yuji around, placed the protesting teen on his knees and hands. He held his hips tight and slowly buried his cock into yuji's heat sighing in happiness as those squiring walls embraced him so tightly.

Yuji's cried and pleas for his best friend to stop soon it turned into incoherent moans and screams as sukuna fucked into him with harsh, precise thrust, nailing his prostrate with wrung out chocked gasps from the teen. His toes were curled and tears of pleasure gathered in the corners of his eyes.

Sukuna gently ran his hand over yuji's sweaty black, marveling at the creamy tan skin of his beloved. He leaned down and covered yuji's body with his fingers finding their way into the teen's opened mouth.

"Look how well you are taking me, ne yuuchan~" sukuna cooed with a wide smile. His hands made its way to yuji's stomach, completely ignoring the teen's bouncing cock. He laid a hand on yuji's abdomen and his smile became wider as he felt the bump of his cock.

Sukuna's pace increased and with that yuji's knees gave out. The teen chuckled in amusement. He leaned back to relax on the chair, taking yuji with him. He opened pinklet's leg wider, leaving yuji exposed and bare.

"How do you like my cock, yuuchan~?" Sukuna asked, his thrusts never flattering. The change in position had his cock going more deeper than before, hitting all those right spots in yuji's that saw the teen turning into a bigger mess." Better than anyone right baby?".
Yuji, of course. Couldn't reply seeing as his best friend was turning his brain to pleasure ruined mush with his cock.

Sukuna wrapped his arms lovingly around yuji, burning his nose in yuji's neck. "You are mine, yuji. No one will have you other than me." His cants his hips more aggressively, the lewd sounds of skins against skin becoming louder along with yuji's moans. "You are sukuna's." He placed a soft kiss to yuji's neck.

A movement later, sukuna felt familiar tight feeling in his stomach as his orgasm approached and with the way yuji's scream increased in volume and the way he was arching his back, he wasn't the only one about to cum.

Sukuna grabbed hold of yuji's cock and that was all the teen needed to cum with a loud squeal, throwing his head back. The man closed an eye with a grunt as the walls around his cock got tighter.

"S-sukuna and  itadori". A loud voice heard as the door opened to see gojo standing their, looking at sukuna who was looking back at his older brother , gojo got a full view of his fucked out student being stretched wide by his best friend's cock.

Sukuna lips stretched into a smug smile as his and his older brother's eyes met. He was stilling fucking yuji, his thrusts unstable as he too reached his end.

With a groan, his eyes still maintaining contact with  gojo's, sukuna came, flooding yuji with his essence and painting his walls with his seed.he moaned in pleasure as yuji's wall milked him for more. Twitching in happiness around him.

All became silent when yuji gasps as he tried to catch breath, like wise still trembling on sukuna's cock.

Sukuna gently grabbed yuji's face and brought his limped son into deep kiss all the while staring at his older brother. His cum dripping down form yuji's cunt, staining the couch.

Best friends separated, a string of saliva connected their lips.

Sukuna turned his head to their teacher and smiled innocently. "Gojo sensei. Good afternoon."

———-end——-

Hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.5K 48
Pretty much in the name Requests in the making Won't do: Character x character OCs Smut Will do: Scenarios Headcanons Poly relationships (None of the...
18.3K 307 53
pain.
198K 3.2K 51
disclaimer, I don't own any of this character, I just own the story one short story Smut Happy ending Sad ending Part 1 or 2 *naruto is bottom *...
35.7K 941 87
I love this little shit and I plan on making everyone else love him as well AU's headcanons writing dumps one shots story ideas and more!