š…š€š•šŽš‘šˆš“š„ š¢š³ššš§šš

By S1NN3RH4LL

ęœ¬å‘½; š²ššš§ššžš«šž ! š¢š³ššš§šš š± šŸšžš¦ ! š«šžššššžš« š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš” izana favors his student.. to the po... More

# : šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ
# : šŸŽšŸŽšŸ
# : šŸŽšŸŽšŸ
# : šŸŽšŸŽšŸ’
# : šŸŽšŸŽšŸ“
# : šŸŽšŸŽšŸ”
# : šŸŽšŸŽšŸ•
# : šŸŽšŸŽšŸ–
# : šŸŽšŸŽšŸ—
# : šŸŽšŸšŸŽ
# : šŸŽšŸšŸ
# : šŸŽšŸšŸ
# : šŸŽšŸšŸ‘

# : šŸŽšŸŽšŸ‘

1.8K 82 99
By S1NN3RH4LL

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟎𝟑 )

𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

Izana waited at the door to the Girl's locker room as he waited for ( y/n ) to finish changing. His back pressed against the wall alongside the door.

Crossed arms as the door opened revealing his student, she adjusted her skirt and pulled her knee-high socks up. " You ready,"

He asked as she nodded still nervous about how she'd be exposed for her lie. They walked out of the gym and headed towards the nurse's office, opening the door it revealed an empty office with a bed covered in some wrapping paper and some typical other things for injuries.

The door closed behind the two as they entered and ( y/n ) looked around for the nurse. Izana came upon a note that stated, the nurse would be gone for a bit.

She hopped onto the bed, as the paper rustled. " Why'd you lie to me," a voice said as she turned to look at Izana.

" Hmm.." she replied, as izana grew closer to her. " I know what you did in the Locker room," he stated as he looked her in her eyes. Obviously singling her out and she couldn't find the right words to say at that moment.

" You lied to cover it up,"

Approaching her further as he made direct eye contact with him. The tension thick as she played with her fingers, being stared down by an adult— no anyone was unbearable.

Her heartbeat rapidly as she avoided eye contact, " I.. I'm sorry—" getting cut of Izana chuckled and placed a hand underneath her chin. He lifted it up slowly making her maintain eye contact with him.

"It's fine, don't worry.. just don't lie to me again okay?" He emphasized the last part, as he removed his hand from underneath her chin.

Her face was heated but she hid it with her hand covering her face.

" I'll write you a pass, but I don't want to hear got ever lie to me again."

She paused as he went over to grab some paper and a pen to write her a pass, " Yes sir."

After that was English, where she'd meet up with some friends from her first period mixed with her friend Maeko. While the teacher resumed teaching.

Her mind lingered on Izana touching her, it felt weird. Like a craving that nibbled away at her insides. Was it the way his purple orbs followed her eyes or was it his warm and welcoming touch that made it all worthwhile.

( y/n ) cupped her cheek as she fantasized about it, of course, Ran had touched her, ever so often. But, there was a huge difference between the two.

" Ms. ( l/n ), what does this mean,"

A voice broke up her daydreaming, she was completely singled out as she was at a loss of words with a dumbfounded look on her face.

" Oh.. — Uhm, it means articulate."

She partially rushed her answer knowing it could have been wrong to answer. " Wrong Ms. ( l/n ), anyone else."

Throwing her head back she sighed as her face was engulfed in the hoodie, she pulled on the strings and closed it over her face.

The class filled with chatters and giggled before it got silent and another student had gotten picked on to answer. Maeko tapped her shoulder as she turned to her friend and the hoodie became undone.

" Oi, you've got to pay attention more, stop daydreaming about your boyfriend."

She nagged a bit as ( y/n ) rolled her eyes, Annoyed by her comment she returned to daydreaming and thinking about izana.

Izana kept his cool throughout the day as he taught his students some of their History, his heart pumped as the thrilling rush ran throughout his veins.

Hardly even covering it up, beads of sweat ran down his cheek as the room began to heat up. Loosening his tie from around his neck he leaned against the desk briefly grabbing his phone to look at his messages.

More messages about his wife and spamming messages of bills being paid.

A new message from Kakucho did peak his attention, he opened it and read it inside of his head.

'It's been a while since we last saw each other, If You're free how about we meet up at the usual spot.

— Kakucho.'

Turning his phone off he looked back at the class, they were all business in their own work. But, he wasn't that concerned about them, he was concerned about ( y/n ).

Why did whenever he mention her name his heart skip a beat, Izana wondered if he had gone a bit too fast by teasing her.

In the back of his mind, he questioned if it was the right time to do so, ' Did I Rush it..'

Small beads of sweat formed over his thought, but he remained calm as a student raised their hand asking a question. He stopped thinking about it to answer them.

The day ended pretty normal, ( y/n ) and Maeko walked home and split once they were both in front of their houses. Entering her house she was greeted with a note saying they'd be back later.

Sighing she dropped her bag and kicked her shoes off, walking up the stairs she went up to her room. Opening it she started to get rid of her uniform, dropping pieces of clothing she grabbed some sweat pants and an oversized shirt.

Falling onto her bed her face engulfed into the bedsheets as she scrunched the sheets.

Slightly reminding herself of what happened in the nurse's office her body felt warm and tingly. It reminded her of when she was with Ran expect it was way different.

Her legs mangled with one another as she crossed them, in a way she was slightly embarrassed to have fallen for her teacher. Or at least finding him attractive like everyone else, " Ugh.. this is embarrassing.."

Meanwhile, Izana returned home greeted with his wife holding the youngest as she approached him. They gave each other a peck on the cheek as they backed away.

" Where's Aiko," Izana questioned as his wife pointed upstairs. " She's in her room,"

Walking towards the stairs he made his way towards her room, he knocked before opening the door. Their eyes locked onto each other as he entered the room.

" Hey,"

She turned to him and immediately looked back at her phone, " Uhm...hey." replying with a nonchalant base she shifted her attention elsewhere.

" How was school,"

The room filled with a rough and edgy tension, His daughter clearly annoyed and bothered by his efforts to be friendly.

" Please get out,"

She ordered as he obeyed and closed the door behind himself, sighing he walked back to the bedroom. Pulling his phone out he messaged Kakuchi back.

' Saturday works,'

— Izana

─ ( 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 )
𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 sinnerhall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 3.5K 36
å…ƒć‚«ćƒŽ; š²ššš§ššžš«šž ! š«ššš§ š± šŸšžš¦ š«šžššššžš« š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš” the story of ran haitani becoming truly obsessed with his ex girlfriend. his love...
1.9K 58 14
[(ššˆ0ššžšš› šš—ššŠšš–ššŽ) š™ŗšš’šš›šš’šššš’šš›šš’ šš’ššœ ššŠšš— ššŠšš–ššŠššššŽššžšš› ššŒšš›šš’šš–šš’šš—ššŠšš• šš–šš¢ššœššššŽšš›šš¢ šš šš›šš’ššššŽšš›. šš†šš‘0 šš’ššœ šš‘ššŽšš•šš™šš•ššŽššœššœšš•šš¢ ššœššŽššŠšš›ļæ½...
350K 16.2K 99
ļ¼Šāœæā€ā€āœæļ¼Šļ¼Šāœæā€ā€āœæļ¼Šļ¼Šāœæā€ā€āœæļ¼Šļ¼Šāœæā€ā€āœæļ¼Š In denial, in perplexity. She didn't know how to deal with these strange feelings and emotions budding within her as she spe...
81K 2.7K 53
"š¢ š¬š”šØš®š„š š§šžšÆšžš« š”šššÆšž š­šØ š°š¢š§ š²šØš®š« š„šØšÆšž š­š”šžš§ š”ššš­šž š¦š²š¬šžš„šŸ š°š”šžš§ š¢ ššØš§'š­" enemies to lovers love tria...