Hey stupid, I love you๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก

By hearts222ml

Kasuki Bakugo, how does he love someone? He's so heartless, or is he? More

My Pikachu|1
He's Mine|2
Secrets|3
Well always be there!|4
All Hands On Deck|5
Get On Your Knee's And Beg~|6
Taking Care of You|7
Fight me Then|8
Don't Tempt Me~|10
Kidnapping|11
Plans|12
Avoiding it
I missed you...
Early mornings
Rainy days
Park Date
What the Fuck
Your Sore?

Home with Me|9

265 8 8
By hearts222ml

Denki POV:

I was instantly knocked out of my sleep but all I saw was red. "KIRISHIMA GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" I said turning my quirk back on. I felt him stabbing me in countless places countless times.

I turned my quirk on higher beginning to start swigging hitting him one good time just to flip us over. I began punching him harder using full force. We went on like this for a couple of minutes they tried to pull us apart countless times it didn't work. I felt multiple hands pull me up.

I groaned, Hawks and Miruko lifted me off of Kirishima. "Ugh! Let me go!" I said, looking at Kirishima with nothing but anger. "Calm down little cousin." Hawks said standing me up but I just clasped.

I let all my emotions out screaming and crying, shouting and stomping. I did everything I could to get them all out. I did all this before my throat began to hurt and I passed out.  I wake up in a room? Where am I? 

I looked around unfamiliar with my surroundings. I sat up aching all over. I looked at what I had on. It was a black t-shirt and grey shorts. I got off the bed opening the door.

I walked out of the room then into the living room to be met with Miss. Bakugou looked at me.

I bowed my head quickly. She smiled "No need for that Denki." She said smiling. "Thank you, Miss. Bakugou." I said weakly. "Just call me Mitsuki," she said, I nodded. 'She's not as bad as Suki said she is.' I thought to myself. "I-If you don't m-mind me asking, Where is Katsuki?" I said blushing slightly.

"He's at school," She said just as the door swung open. "Or not," she mumbled followed by loud screams. "OLD HAG! IS HE AWAKE YET?!?!" I heard as Katsuki walked into the living room.

I found his hand on my cheek. I smiled, "Hi Suki," I said putting my arms around his neck. He gave me a quick smile then a peck on the lips the looked to Mitsuki. "Why're you talking to this old hag?" he asked me in a calm voice.

I pushed his shoulder playfully, "Katsuki, don't say that about your mother!" He grunted rolling his eyes. "Yea, Yea," He said "Bakugou Katsuki." I said. "G-Gomen." He said to his mother blushing from the embarrassment. She smiled "It's ok brat." She said then looked at me.

"Would you like something to eat?" I nodded "Yes please!" I said. "Ok good, you've been out for 6 weeks." She said walking to the kitchen. I felt panic rise in me. "Oh no...I missed finals didn't I?!" I asked Katsuki. "Yea but I've got it covered." He said, I nodded. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 361 11
Kirishima Eijiro has a huge crush on his blond, explosive, almost unapproachable friend. Bakugo Katsuki isn't the guy who you fall in love with unle...
1.1K 1 30
bakugo katsuki has always hated izuku midorya. His face gets so red, and hes so deafed by emotion he can barely hear anything other than that nerd. B...
52.8K 1.7K 18
"Love. An incomprehensible emotion. Why has it have to be so hard...?" ~*~*~*~ Midoriya "Deku" Izuku has looked up to his childhood friend, Bakugo "K...
189K 7K 43
๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ช๐™œ๐™ค ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ค๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ช Katsuki Bakugo can't stand you. You're too annoying, too pretty, too likeable, too pop...