His Favorite Crime ā€¢ Andy Bar...

By chrissybaeevans

After taking a last minute business trip, lies and secrets of the past slowly begin to unravel. Newton's dis... More

Chapter 2' Traitor
Chapter 3' Enough For You
Chapter 4' Happier
Chapter 5' Deja Vu
Chapter 6' 1 Step Forward, Three Steps Back
Chapter 7' Good 4 You
Chapter 8' Hope Ur Ok
Chapter 9' Brutal
Chapter 10' Somewhere Only We Know
Chapter 11' Time after Time
Chapter 12' Nostalgia
Chapter 13' Too Little Too Late
Chapter 14' Good Luck Andy!
Chapter 15' New Friends & Shoes
Chapter 16' Color Accents
Chapter 17' Tick, Tick, Tick.
Chapter 18' I'm All Here
Chapter 19' Heavy Heart
Chapter 20' Void
Chapter 21' Knocked Up?
Chapter 22' Pradalicious!
Chapter 23' Before He Cheats - Part 1
Chapter 23' Before He Cheats - Part 2
Chapter 24' Chamomile
Chapter 25' Rough Patch
Chapter 26' Manila Secrets
Chapter 27' Force of Habit
Chapter 28' Special Guest

Chapter 1' His Favorite Crime

8.1K 160 225
By chrissybaeevans

...................................
Chapter One:
His Favorite Crime
⚖️
......................................

Warnings; mentions of smut, Andy Barber (HES a warning trust me), angst.

First ever Andy Barber book, I am excited and I hope you are too! Buckle in for this crazy, emotional, dramatic, rollercoaster....

Word count: 5.2k

It was a stormy night in Newton Town, it rained all night into the morning.

Andy waited in his car before walking into work. It was thundering and he wanted to wait before getting out to avoid getting all his case files wet.

He was knocked out of his thoughts when his assistant came with an umbrella, tapping at his window.

She brought an extra for him and they entered the firm, quickly.

"How was your weekend, sir?" She takes the wet umbrella from her boss.

Andy wipes off the rain that accumulated on the sleeves of his suit, "It was fine. What do I have for today?"

The assistant quickly pulls her tablet out searching for the agenda she has for Mr.Barber and his plans. After all that is what he pays her for.

Andy approached his favorite coffee shop before going up to his office while Jessi looked for his assignments.

"Mr.B, how are ya?" John, the owner of Crispy' Coffee.

A small brunch place just inside the firm in Boston, where almost all the lawyers and prosecutors got their beverages and food.

"Doin' good, John," Andy takes his cup of coffee while paying John with his other hand after he placed the cup of coffee between his lips in order to even reach in his suit to pull out a $5 bill.

Andy walks away from the store, briefly and towards his assistant who is going over his entire day.

"You have that meeting with Sheriff Duffy, the hearing with Judge Judy about the case of the Romano brothers and Jacob's back to school thing—"

The assistant, made sure to look at Andy to make sure he was listening and he was. Just with a serious look on his face, but that's how he always was.

At work, he was all about the case he was assigned to. Working with other prosecutors and detectives to solve it.

Andy wasn't one for small talk or grabbing beers with his colleagues after work.

Ever since the new assistant started, she noticed that his routine consisted of going to work, going home to his wife and son, then doing it all over again the next day.

"—and finally you need to prepare the witnesses for the Romano case before tomorrow's trial."

Andy's phone began to ring so he took one last sip of his coffee before digging into his pocket to grab the vibrating device.

Smiling as he answered the call after looking at the caller ID, his assistant stopped talking to be respectful and watched him answer.

"Hey baby," Andy speaks into the other line, his cheeks pinking up and suddenly his smiling and changing his serious facial expression.

If he was trying to hide the fact that he's still in love with his wife after so many years, he wasn't doing a very good job.

From where the assistant was standing, she could only hear Andy's part of the conversation.

"Hmmm....I'm thinking about you too, princess."

The assistant stepped away a bit farther from her boss, not wanting to be awkwardly standing there and listening in on what seemed like a personal conversation with his wife.

She only ever called if there was something wrong with Jacob, or if she - herself - would be staying in late at her job, at the orphanage.

Which is why the assistant found it weird that mid day, Laurie was calling to see how Andy was doing. But she didn't think anything of it, it wasn't any of her business.

"Oh, I just got to the office....yeah....no it's not that it's just it's raining really hard here today and I am missing your cuddles....."

"....aha.....you're having a turkey sandwich for lunch, wow that sounds delicious honey....."

Andy chuckled, he chuckled. Which caught his assistant off guard because she's never heard him laugh or anything - never remotely express anything positively.

It was strange seeing him act all lovey dovey. She didn't blame him however, he always took the hard cases that involved murder, kidnapping - sometimes even sexual abuse. So, there wasn't anything to be happy about.

"I'm going to wrap up a few things I have to do here and I'll head home.....that does sound good....and....."

Andy awkwardly turned away from his assistant who was acting like she's not eavesdropping sitting at the edge of the stairs.

"....are you gonna be wearing that set I like?" Andy whispers seductively into the phone.

Gently his bites his lip, only thinking of the image that awaits him tonight.

"I can't wait to see you then, baby.....yeah, okay....8pm I'm there, sweetheart......"

The chopped up pieces of the conversation made Andy's assistant feel like she wanted a man to treat her like that.

Wanted someone to speak to her like she was the only girl in the world. She daydreamed, while sitting at the edge of the stairs inside the firm. Wondering if her husband would ever treat her as if they were horny teenagers in love.

"Jessi?" Andy stood in front of the woman who took the spot of his previous assistant who was now promoted to working at another firm just 30 minutes away.

Jessi quickly stood when she realized she had zoned out and fixed her skirt. She didn't even realize that Andy had gotten off of the phone with his wife.

"You okay?"

"Yeah," she caught herself and her informal response, "I mean, yes sir. I-I just want to remind you that Jacob's back to school night is at 7pm tonight."

"Relax, Jessi." Andy lightens up and chuckles at the flustered woman in front of him, "you know, you remind me of my wife. Very persistent."

Usually, Andy was a serious man. Kept to himself, spoke little words and barely conversed with Jessi.

Jesstin Finn was actually the older sister of Jacob's best friend. So, when Andy was looking for a new assistant, Laurie reminded Andy that Jessi was finished up her last year in law school and needed an internship.

Jessi never met the assistant before her, all she knew what that she was promoted somewhere else. She's known Andy ever since she was a kid, and even then she felt intimidated by him.

That still hasn't changed even now, in fact it's grown more now that she works for him.

"I just wanna make sure you don't forget, since - you know - you didn't go last year according to Laurie." Jessi felt like she was walking on eggshells around Andy, not knowing which button was going to tick him off.

He wasn't a violent man, or an angry person. It's just he was really mysterious and didn't like people getting into his business - he wasn't afraid of setting people straight and getting them to mind their own business.

Andy stayed quiet for a moment, scanning Jessi and her frightened eyes. Wondering if he did something to make her fear him.

"I didn't even ask if you wanted anything Jessi," he motioned to John's food truck, "want a coffee?"

Jessi lightened up as well, starting to feel just a bit comfortable around Andy as he put his hand on her shoulder.

"My treat," he reassured her as she looked at him and back to John who was awaiting her order.

"Andy but you have a lot of work, we should really just go and have you get started...." Jessi suggested, turning briefly before Andy was bringing her back with a strong hand on her upper back.

"We can do that after we get you a coffee. Go ahead, tell John how you like it done. Then I promise we can go and get started." Andy nods softly, taking money out of his wallet.

⚖️

"Okay," Andy sits back in his office chair, undoing his tie which has grown to be uncomfortable after filling out multiple papers, "I'm turning in."

"We got a lot done today, sir." Eric, Andy's paralegal, stood up and extended his hand to shake his mentor's hand.

"Yes we did, kid." Andy shakes his hand without standing from his office chair.

"Mr.Barber?" Eric, says after gathering his things and papers into his briefcase.

Andy looks up at him, wondering what he needed.

"Would you, um, ever want to grab a drink with me? It's just I'm new to the area and I-I could use a friend."

In the courtroom, Eric spoke precisely. Never stutter. Keep eye contact.

Was what Andy taught him, so seeing him stuttering as he asked for an outing with his mentor, proved just his intimidating Andy was.

Andy takes a breath, turning to grab his suit and his undone tie - slanting it over his forearm.

"Sorry kid. But I have plans already tonight." Was all Andy said before giving Eric a soft nod and leaving the building.

"Oh, Mr.Barber, uh Andy, I just wanted to remind you that..." Jessi comes running from the break room where she was quickly swallowing the last of her dinner.

"...Jacob's back to school night is tonight. I know Jessi, I know. I won't forget."

Andy speaks while looking forward, headed to the elevator. She quickly walks behind Andy, trying to get beside him but couldn't since other prosecutors where walking by.

Jessi calms down a bit as Andy smiles briefly over his shoulder to calm Jessi down. She watches as the elevator doors close and heads down to the parking garage.

Mrs.Barber wouldn't be attending back to school night because she was stuck at the orphanage, which is why Jessi's number one job was to not let Andy forget.

⚖️

Andy's audi pulled into his luxurious home in the suburban side of Boston.

The garage door automatically went up and Andy pulled into his spot, next to an empty space where Laurie's car always goes.

Walking through the garage door, Andy sat his briefcase and keys on the kitchen island. Noticing where Jacob was with his baby sitter - playing CandyLand.

"Oh, daddy's home!" Joann, told Jacob, who immediately looked up and ran over to his father.

"Hey buddy.." Andy crouches down in front of his 10 year old son.

"Hi dad, did you fight any bad guys today?" Jake asks, admiring his father who happens to be his hero.

"I did, bud. With your Aunt Duffy, and we locked them away for good." Andy gives his son a soft smile, kissing his forehead.

"Does Joann, have to go, now?" Jake, pouts up at Andy, frowning the way he knew would make Andy give him anything in a heart beat.

"You know what bud, she's actually going to stay a bit longer cause Mommy is at work still."

"YAY!" Jacob runs over to Joann, patting her grey hair and cuddled into her.

Andy checks his watch and notices the time was, 6:46pm.

"You okay, staying a bit longer, Jo?" Andy asks Joann while looking for a glass of water before he had to go again.

"No problem at all, Andrew. Laurie also told me she had to stay a bit longer at work."

"I'm sure that's what she's doing...." Andy mumbles to himself while brining up the glass of water to his mouth.

"I'm sorry?" Joann questions, ignoring the fact that's she being pulled by Jacob.

"I said she's probably doing a lot of things. A busy bee, that woman." A swift nod from andy was all Joann needed to believe him.

⚖️

Sometime later, Andy left Jacob's school after meeting his new teacher. She was nice, a bit young, fresh out of college.

The meeting lasted no longer than 5 minutes which made Andy very happy since he could go on with his evening plans.

Stopping at a local store, he grabbed some flowers and some wine.

"Andy?! How are ya?"

Andy turns to see who is greeting him and she's enough it's Jackson, Laurie's sister's husband.

"Jack, I've been great, how are you?"

The men shake hands, while Jackson's eyes drift off to what Andy was buying.

"Late night with Laurie?" Jackson smirks at his brother in law, holding a pack of beer in his hand and a bouquet of flowers as well.

Andy steps closer to his brother in law, scanning him up and down, wondering why it was so easy for him to make Andy angry.

But then again, the secrets of the past were locked away in Andy's mind. Hoping they'd never come out again.

"Late night with Clarissa?" Andy asks Jack, knowing that those flowers weren't really for his sister in law, aka, Jack's wife.

The one thing Andy hated what people getting in his business. Like why did everyone have to be so damn nosy?

Half an hour later, Andy arrived to the apartment complex he's grown to know so well.

Happily he walked up the stairs, flowers in his hand and wine in the other. Knocking swiftly on the apartment 4C.

The most beautiful woman he's ever fucking seen opened the door, in his favorite set of lingerie that he bought her on their first anniversary.

"Mmph, baby. You look fuckin amazing...." Andy was captivated, absolutely entangled in this woman's webs.

This woman had a hold on him and he didn't care anymore, she could do whatever she wanted to him. After a long day at the office, all he needed was her.

"Well, are you gonna stand there counselor? Or are you gonna make a move?"

Andy steps inside the apartment, closing the door behind him using his foot.

"You got me flowers, handsome? They're beautiful, just like all the other ones you always bring me.." You motion to the numerous bouquets that Andy has ever gotten you.

You made sure to water them properly and now you have a living room and kitchen filled with your favorite kind of flowers.

"Beautiful just like you, baby." Andy sets the wine on your dining room table, but you knew that the alcohol was just a bonus after the cardio you guys were about to engage in.

"How was work?" You ask, suddenly starting to feel really shy and hot under Andy's intense gaze.

You sat the bouquet of flowers on the dining room table as well, purposely moving the sheer cover you had on to ignite Andy like a fire.

Suddenly he was approaching you slowly, taking the buttons off of his suit and gently placing it next to the wine.

"I don't wanna talk about work, sweetheart." He whispers, grabbing your hand and placing soft kisses on it, making you feel even hotter.

"In fact, I want to forget about work all together. Can you help me with that? Hmm, sweet girl?..." kissing a trail up your arm to your neck.

You lolled your head to the side to grant him easy access, running your hands up his firm back and up to the hairs on the back of his head - tugging gently.

Andy was a master at taking you apart and putting you back together after. He knew what every sound you made meant, what you needed, what your body craved.

It only took two years of this hidden relationship for him to get to know each and every part of you. Ever since that night you and Andy were sent to interview some witnesses in a near by town while you guys worked on a case.

Andy's strength always turned you on, the way he mixed being gentle and rough. He bent his knees to pick you up by placing his hands at the backs of your pretty thighs.

"Mmmphh..." You let out a soft sigh when he started kissing in between your breasts as he led you to your bedroom.

Roughly throwing you onto the bed, he discarded the sheer cover you had on and threw it behind him. Exposing your body behind a transparent lingerie set.

His favorite set.

"God, I've been thinking about you all day today, sweetheart." He starts kissing lower and lower, your body literally on fire as the pool of want flooded your panties.

"Did you think about me?" Andy seductively asks.

You just started your job at a new firm a few months ago, after coming out of hiding for a year and a half.

"All day." You responded, raking your fingers through his stupidly soft hair.

Andy opens your legs farther apart, so he could take a good look and one of the things he loves most about you.

The first year, Andy and you got good at hiding the sinful thing you guys were engaged in from Laurie, from her family, from Andy's co-workers....

Kissing gently up your thighs, you could literally feel yourself grow even wetter.

The things this man did to you, were out of this world. And he felt the same way towards you, you were all he thought about these days and he also thought about his son of course.

But ever since he found Laurie in bed with someone else, he had enough. That was the cherry topping to the end of their relationship, things weren't okay even before Laurie cheated on him but she found the excuse for Andy to file for divorce and he ran with it.

But the person he found her cheating with, shocked him. He was respectful enough to not tell anyone and let Laurie deal with that.

To the world, Laurie is still Mrs.Barber and they're still happily married raising their 10 year old son, Jacob. But no one knows the truth.

Andy's been sleeping on the couch or sometimes at Y/n's house where he was the happiest and always slept the best.

He really loved her, he never knew he could love someone else in this lifetime. He would do anything for that girl....

"Andy, awh - fuck," You moaned as he ran his tongue up your slippery folds, "your phone is.. is... ringing." You managed to get out as you heard his faint ringtone from the living room.

You were surprised you even heard it over the blissed out state Andy had you in as he ate you out gracefully. Holding your hand so you could have something to ground and hold on to.

Because the phone vibrated more than one time, it had came to your attention and moved it away from the way Andy's beard was rubbing and leaving a burn in the inside of your thighs.

"Don't worry about that, baby. Just enjoy yourself." Andy used his lawyer voice to strictly get his point across. Shaking his head a little bit to really send vibrations into your overwhelmed body.

"Oh! Fuckkkk!" You whine, your back arching off of the bed as your legs that were over Andy's shoulders started to tremble.

Squeezing his hand in yours and the grip you had in his hair starting to grow painful, you released yourself all over his mouth. His nose bumping into your throbbing center.

Hearing him grunt in satisfaction made your orgasm extend even more..

Andy loved having you like this, spread out and layed in the bed with your legs over his shoulder as he buried his face between them.

He loved it so much, he couldn't ignore the fact that your pleasure turned him on so bad he had to rut his hips into the mattress to relieve some of the pressure his hard dick was feeling.

Every moan, every whimper you let out of those pretty lips made him realize he could never live without you.

The sound of his name when you're just about to cum, the way you grab his hair to keep him in place and encourage his movements just made him feral.

Kissing a sweet path of gentle kisses up from your overstimulated core, Andy mumbled sweet praises into your skin. His large and muscular body hovering over yours as he spread out over you.

You giggled at how hard you were breathing, how lost Andy can make you feel and how quick he is to make you forget your own name.

"You're so good at that." You confess his skills, leaving you breathless each time - while running your hands up his covered back. Pulling him deeper onto you.

"Yeah? Did I make you feel good?" He husks, biting your earlobe softly, making sure to run his beard purposefully on the inside of your neck because he knows you have a beard kink.

It didn't take him long to figure it out...

You were just about to answer when his phone began to rang very faintly in the living room where he left his suit.

Andy let's put a huff of annoyance while closing his eyes.

"Andy, maybe it's important." You said, kissing his cheek.

"You are important, princess. I don't give a fuck about whoever is calling. This is my time and right now all I wanna do is get lost in you..."

Andy always knew the right words to say that made you go even crazier for him.

But then he remembered that maybe Joann needed him. He did pay her to stay the night with Jacob while Andy went over to your place and planned on staying the night with you.

When his phone rang again, he sighed.

"Just go, baby." You say, softly kissing his lips, "I'll be here."

Annoyed, Andy walks over to his suit which hung on one of the chairs in your kitchen. Quickly taking his phone out he looks at the screen to find 10 missed calls from Laurie.

Just before he could call her back, she called again.

"Laurie." Andy answers.

"Andy? Where are you? Joann is telling me you paid her to stay the night with Jacob. What is that about? What could you possibly be doing right now?"

"I'm at work, we have to finish the last few tasks of this case and I need to stay here tonight." Andy not tried to sound as rude, but Laurie didn't know that Andy had a lover.

And Y/n, the lover, didn't know that Andy never filed for divorce - and that wasn't the only thing he was keeping from her.

But it wasn't his fault. Laurie pleaded him to give her a second chance, but right after he said yes he met and fell in love with his new assistant, Y/n Y/l/n.

That's when the affair started and it's been that way since.

"Honey, forgive me for asking but, you've been at work at all this week and I-I'm starting to worry - are you sure..."

"...Laurie, we'll talk tomorrow." Andy cuts her off, looking back to see Y/n's beautiful toned legs rubbing against each other which meant she's really needy and needs him to take care of her - she just doesn't want to admit it.

"Okay, well Jacob wants to say goodnight." Laurie passes the phone to Jake.

Andy makes sure Y/n was still in bed and not hearing his conversation.

Because there were a lot of things Y/n didn't know about Andy, even though she thinks she knows him completely the same way he knows her.

"Daddy?"

"Hey Buddy," Andy smiles, making sure to whisper.

"I want you to read me a story." Jacob says, while Laurie is lingering close wondering what Andy is responding and seeing if she can hear any voice in the background.

"Oh, tomorrow night bud. I promise. I'm sure if you ask Mommy she'll read you one." Andy takes a deep breath, wishing this convo were to speed up.

"Okayyy...." Jacob sighs, "Good night Daddy."

"Good night, Jake."

Jacob hands the phone back to his mother, but before Laurie could even say goodbye to her husband, Andy has already hung up.

"Everything okay?" Y/n asks, leaning on the doorframe of her bedroom.

Andy whips his head back wondering how long she's been standing there.

"Yeah." Andy takes your hand and pushes you back onto the bed.

You watch him with a hand behind your head, biting your finger as he takes his dress shirt off, exposing the hidden tattoos that your lips had the pleasure of kissing over.

"Now where were we?"

You giggle as his bare skin brushes perfectly against yours, the tickling sensation comes with goosebumps that you always love the feeling of - but you soon stop as he kisses you quiet, electricity running through your body as you grab his face and deepen the kiss.

You couldn't wait for Andy to separate from his wife so you could start going out in public with him, do things that boyfriend and girlfriend do...and not have to hide the details of your 'secret' relationship from your friends and family.

As Andy had his way with you that night, you thought that this was how the rest of your life was going to go, have him be your husband - raise a pet together - having a few kiddos...

You felt bad for Laurie, but when Andy told you that things haven't been the same with her and then that she cheated on him, didn't make you feel anything for her.

Andy was all yours, and he was devoted to you too, his princess...

Straddling his thighs as you turned him, you inserted him again and sank down in one swift movement with the help of your slickness.

As he moaned and groaned, underneath you, cupping your breasts in his large hands and squeezing you felt like this was heaven - and Andy was an angel beneath you.

Between the soft kisses and touches, the gasps, the slaps Andy would causally give your ass causing you to whine in a good way...

...the way you used his chest as support when you moved up and down on him making both of you moan, you fell more and more in love for the DA of Boston as you made love to him.

Like the many times you've done before...

At first you were worried that Andy might get some shame for divorcing his wife for his assistant, but when he got you that job a town away from where you previously worked - he said this would help in the divorce. So you agreed to work at the new firm.

You were just happy that Andy didn't have any kids or anything like that cause then you'd feel really bad and probably think your choices.

During a divorce the child is the one who suffers the most, you couldn't imagine doing that to a small kid.

But lucky for you, Andy and Laurie didn't have any kids so you were in the clear to start your dream life with Andy as soon as the divorce was finalized.

Andy, no matter how many clients he's represented, no matter what they've done he was a damn good attorney.

However what you didn't know is that, he wasn't as picture perfect as you or anyone thought he was...in fact he's committed multiple crimes which according to society is unethical.

It didn't matter though, he would ask Laurie for a divorce but not yet...because she'll try to take full custody of Jake if she finds out about the affair with you.

He just needed time, and even that was running out..

And to think all this started with a last minute business trip....

⚖️

Jessi was called over by Laurie and decided to bring her some small turkey subs that she liked so much. She hasn't seen her since Jessi started with Andy at the firm, so Jessi saw the perfect opportunity to bring something to Laurie after hearing how much she likes Turkey subs.

"Laurie?" Jessi walks in the front door, and finds Jacob cuddled underneath her arm watching a cartoon.

"Hey!" Laurie whispers, excitedly.

"Just wanted to bring this over. I heard they were your favorite." Jessi shows Laurie the platter of tríele subs.

"Oh, honey, I'm a vegetarian. I don't eat meat." Laurie smiles halfheartedly, stroking the brown hair ontop of a sleeping Jacob's head.

Jessi blinks, and then again at Laurie.

"Y-You are?" Jessi, stutters, "but when you spoke with Andy today you said you were eating a Turkey sub..."

"When I spoke with Andy?" Laurie frowns, confused, "I was at work all day, I haven't spoken with him until recently."

Jessi gulps hard, wondering if she just threw in the towel. So that's why Andy doesn't like people asking about his personal life?

It was because he's having an affair....

"Jesstin, what do you know that I don't." Laurie asks with tears in her eyes, a cold expression on her face.

"Mrs.Barber—I—I—"

"What's going on here?" Andy walks in through the front door, placing his keys and suit on the kitchen island.

Capturing the attention of both women, making them turns their heads to face the heavy footsteps.

"Mr.Barber, sir, I came to give some turkey subs to your wife." Jessi briefly provided an explanation, "as a kind gesture."

Andy have Jessi an angry look, knowing she almost exposed him. He knew damn well Laurie was a vegetarian.

"Jessi, can I have a word." Was all the explanation Andy needed to throw her out as he motioned her to the door.

She embarrassingly walked in front of him, feeling the shame deep in her as her stomach churned.

"Mr.B, sir, I-I—"

"—save it, Jesstin. You had no business coming here. And you had no business eavesdropping on my conversation this morning. Now I expect you to learn from this and stay the fuck out of my business. Tomorrow I want you to act like none of this happened because it didn't. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Now,go." Andy opens the door for her, watching as she walked down the street to where she lived with her parents and 10 year old brother.

"What was she talking about?" Laurie was now standing after putting Jacob to sleep in his own bed.

"Nothing. She got confused when I was on the phone with my mom." Andy tried his best to save the cover up.

Laurie believed him, she had no reason not to. She had no reason to pick a fight with Andy who was already hurt from what she did to him.

A while ago she found some lipstick while she did the laundry one Sunday evening, but she's chosen to stay quiet about it and ignore the fact that Andy may have a lover.

She really is trying hard to patch her family back together, but little did she know Andy was long gone...

"I thought you were staying at the office?" Laurie crosses her arms after staring at Andy for a while.

"Well, now I'm here. What's with all the questions Laurie?"

"I'm sorry, it's just I wanted to know why the change of plans." Laurie lowered her voice, realizing Andy was in one of his moods.

"Yeah and I wanna know why you broke our family and cheated on me." Andy bluntly said, grabbing a water before heading to the sofa to make his bed, "guess we'll never know the answer to either."

Laurie swipes the tears that were falling down, rapidly. She isn't surprised at Andy's behavior.

The silence in the air was growing so loud, Laurie had to say something to relieve it.

"I'm headed up to bed now, um," Laurie stops herself from saying the three words she's always said to the love of her life before going to sleep, so instead she said, "Good night."

Andy said nothing and continued to scroll through the channels on the tv.

⚖️

a/n; ahhhh please take a moment and tell me what you think!

- I spent a while thinking about the plot line for this new book and I finally found it! if anyone is confused on anything please DM me or asking in the comments!

- As usual, votes and comments are greatly appreciated! ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 971 11
Chris Evans is a former actor, now director and America's favorite girl dad. Since raising his girls on his own and after a nasty divorce with his ex...
47.8K 777 35
Want to escape reality for a while ? Welcome to my imagines! Here, you'll find all the characters Chris has played, as well as himself Please note...
71.4K 2.1K 25
Follow the journey of Y/n and Chris's relationship, from first meeting, to dating, having boy girl twins and finding out they're pregnant, getting ma...
13.4K 508 23
Short story ideas about Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan along with their characters. Some stories will be based on songs, credit to @ashbrat488 I do...