๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ...

By Sailormoonuzumaki

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐€๐๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ... More

๐ƒ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ง๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ.๐•๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ. ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ
๐Ÿ‘. ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ’. ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ“. ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ƒ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ง๐ž [ 1 ]
๐Ÿ”. ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ƒ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ง๐ž [2]
๐Ÿ–. ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ—. ๐๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ๐ค๐š๐ซ๐ข ๐†๐จ๐ณ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‘๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ค๐จ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐…๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐‘๐ž๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ [1]
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ [2]
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ [3]
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐…๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ฑ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐’๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐š๐ง
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ’ + ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
First time readers/ reminder
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐๐จ๐ง๐๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ๐›๐ฎ๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐™๐จ๐ž ๐‹๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐’๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ข

๐Ÿ•. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ

8.7K 281 85
By Sailormoonuzumaki

"You think I look fine?" Daphne asked as she looks at herself in the mirror and PB her Kwami stands beside her with a smile.

"You look amazing Daphne, this looks good on you. I usually see you in dresses all of the time, is refreshing." PB said as he eats a carrot.

Daphne was wearing a cyan dress and an orange belt with flowery accessories attached to it, cyan leggings with dark green and orange edged stripes, and cyan high heels with orange cuffs. She took out a lime scarf and blue bracelets from her drawer.

"I'm ready for my first day of school." Daphne said with a smile as she lets PB hide inside her scarf.

"I'm doing this." Daphne whispers as she gets out of the house that she had the guardians get. She had put a barrier around the house, to the people it looked like their was nothing but on the inside their was a house.

[ lol, I'm watching Miraculous Ladybug and I'll let me be honest, what I don't like about lila is that she gets on Adrien's personal space and all that. We can see how uncomfortable he was with her.]

She takes out her phone and send a text to Adrien saying that she was heading to school, he send me the direction to the school.

"Okay, is like this and there!" Daphne said as she could use the app to direct her to the school, thanks to Adrien teaching her about technology she got the hang of it...almost.

__________[School]

Daphne almost trips herself to the principals office, she knocks and come in when the principal lets her in. The principal stands up from his seat to bow with a smile as he saw who it was.

"Queen Daphne, is an honer to have you in my school. I hope everything was okay arriving to the school." Principal Damocles said and Daphne nodded.

"Please just call me Daphne I feel more better if you do and it wasn't hard to walk over here thanks to Adrien who I bumped in the park, he thought me how to use the phone." Daphne said with a smile and principal Damocles gives her a nod as he hands her a sheet of paper.

"Glad to hear that a student of my school is helping someone out, this will be your schedule and I made sure to have Adrien put as your desk partner curtesy of Adrien himself." Principal Damocles said making Daphne smile.

"Thank you principle Damocles." Daphne said with a small bow and the principal was surprised not used to having kids respecting him like this.

"Your welcome, when you get out the first class is all the way in the end of the this hall." Principal Damocles said and was worried when he saw her stumble a little like a Bambi, but Daphne regain her balance with a smile.

Daphne closed the door behind her and heads to the class, seeing that they were about to start. She hurry up only to slammed herself in the door by accident and drops to the ground.

_____[Classroom]

Adrien was looking at the door every five minutes to see if Daphne arrived making Nino look at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Dude, what's wrong with you?" Nino asked his best friend and Adrien smiles at him.

"I'm just waiting on Daphne." Adrien said looking at the door surprising Nino and two girls behind them.

"You know Daphne? The queen of miraculous, how?" Nino asked and Adrien nodded not noticing Marinette looking at him in shock.

"I met her at the park, I saw her seating in the bench where I usually rest from my photograph modeling. She was reading a book holding an umbrella over her, her beautiful pale blonde hair and amber eyes. We talked and hit it off, she said how strange it was to talk to kids her age she's like me you know." Adrien said with a sigh a look on his face.

"Like you how?" Alya asked bumping in the conversation.

"Well, we both were never aloud to leave our home and go to school. She was never aloud to enjoy things like other kids her age, she's new to all this stuff which is why she asked me to help her how to use her phone." Adrien said with a smile, which it was true but it didn't happen on the park it happened at the new cafe Daphne had asked Adrien to help her with the phone she had bought in the morning.

"She-." Marinette was cut off by a loud bang on the door and the class looks at door as they heard a females voice, Adrien gets up from his seat in worried as he opens it.

"Daphne, are you okay?" Adrien asked as he helped her up holding her hands and she nodded.

"Yeah, I guess I still need more time to adjust walking again." She said looking at him, both of them were smiling only to snap out of it when the teacher cleared her throat with a smile.

"Welcome to class Daphne, class I want you to meet our new student joining us. I'm Miss Bustier, would you like to Introduce yourself?" Miss bustier asked her since she didn't want her new student to feel pressured into being in front of the class on her first day and first time here.

"As all of you know from watching the news I'm Daphne the queen of miraculous but please call me Daphne, after all you're going to be my classmates until further notice." Daphne said with a smile and the class were smiling waving at her except for two girls who were looking at her in suspicious.

"Why don't you have a last name?" A blond hair girl wearing sunglasses on her head asked her voice sounding snobby.

"I don't have a last name, I'm just called queen Daphne but now that you ask me I have to come up with one." Daphne said with a thought and Miss bustier claps her hands together.

"Alright, let's get started and Adrien you'll be seating with Daphne in the back." She said and Marinette stands up from her seat to look at her in shock.

"What?!" She asked in shout but looks down in embarrassment as everyone looks at her strange while Alya shakes her head.

"Is there a problem Marinette?" Miss Bustier asked and Marinette shakes her head.

"Sorry, just remember something." Marinette said seating down and looks at Adrien and Daphne who were talking to each other in silently and smiling making her frown.

_________

"What is this?" Daphne said looking at the pudding.

"That's chocolate pudding, never try it?" Adrien asked, in lunch he was with her smiling as she looks at the pudding in wonder.

"I never had anything sweet back home, except for the time you took me to the cafe but this is new." Daphne said and takes a spoon of the pudding to her mouth, she closed her eyes and smiles.

"This taste amazing, I think I love chocolate now." Daphne said with a big smile and Adrien blushed seeing her expression of chocolate.

"If this makes you happy with every dessert, maybe I should take you Andre's ice cream." Adrien said with a smile as Daphne finished the pudding.

"Andre's ice cream?" Daphne asked.

"Andre gives the best ice cream in Paris, his famous for...." Adrien stops as he realized what Andre was good at, matching couples or something like that.

"For..." She said for him and Adrien shakes his head.

"Nothing, just gives the best ice cream in Paris." Adrien said with a small nervous laugh and Daphne smiles.

"I hold your word on that when we do go to Andre's." She said with a smile as she finished the rest of the lunch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 187 15
"In the daytime, I'm Marie, just a normal girl with a normal life, but there's something about me that no one knows yet because I, have a secret!" Ma...
13K 301 200
I think that the tittle says everything ...
363K 14.6K 79
"๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’–๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’”, ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’˜ ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’…, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’†๐’”๐’•...
18.2K 736 11
๐˜‹๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ, ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ...