Attack On Freedom (AoT X Fnaf...

Od The_Ghost_Ryder

The year 1987, Y/n Afton has just gotten a part time job to work with animatronics. She knows her father is h... Více

💀The Beginning💔
💔Alive💔
🗡A New Comrade🐾
🥀Infected🥀
🐺Hunted🏹
☠️Head Start💨
🦠Immune🖤
🗡️Tell Me💌
🤍Hide-and-Seek🖤
🌹The Truth Comes Out💔
🗝️Confession🥀
💥Madness💢
🔪The Return of Family💜
💜💜💜General A.⭐⭐⭐
✨Our Family💘
🕯️A Hello and painful Goodbye💔
💙Our End🥀
Attack on Revenge

🐾Army Training🪖

165 6 14
Od The_Ghost_Ryder

(Don't forget to vote and follow 💖)

~Y/n pov~

I was in my own bedroom, on my bed and reading a book. Riftan was in the shower and Liam was sleeping across the hall. I heard the shower turn off and his steps in the bathroom. He was almost done.

I placed my book on the table beside me and held my head. Nothing felt right anymore, Levi, Micheal, Liam, Henry, Erwin, Hange, Eren, Jean, Connie, Sasha, Mike, Mikasa, Eren. . . Everyone was here. My guilt was filling my head. I felt so bad, horrible, stupid, and useless.
"What's wrong, baby?" Riftan asked as he walked out of the bathroom.

I looked at him and smiled.
"Nothing. . . Just thinking about the new recruits." I sighed.
"Oh, the short one has some temper issues. He didn't like me the moment he saw me." He chuckled as he crawled on the bed and laid between my legs, resting his head on my stomach.
"He and the other guy, long hair and sea-blue green eyes." He laughed.
"Yeah, but that's good. They can use that temper for their strength." I added.

He kissed my hand and placed it on his cheek.
"I love you. . . You know that?" He asked me, I looked at the sincerity in his eyes. He meant it.
"I know you do. . . You always tell me."
"When I first saw you alone out there with little Liam. . . I already knew that I had to be yours. . . Be a great father figure for Liam. . . And a great lover for you." He smirked.

"Riftan. . . I-"
"I know you still miss your husband, and I know I'll never be like him. But I'll do my best to be Liam's father, you and I can get married, I promise you that I'll love you more than your husband ever did." He whispered. He lifted himself up and kissed me on the lips.

Asking for entry with his tongue, he slowly slid his hands around me and lifted me onto his lap. He kissed my neck and slid his hands into my shirt. I didn't enjoy a single moment, I could only feel the anger, betrayal, and envy from Levi. I couldn't focus on Riftan or anyone else besides Levi.

Riftan laid me down and looked down at me as he slid off his shirt.

He took off his shirt and pressed his body up against mine. Kissing my skin and neck, softly treading my body and slowly undressing me. Riftan. . . Why did I have to survive out there.

Why couldn't I just die. . .
"I love you, Y/n~" he whispered as he kissed my neck and lifted my lower back to slide my pants down.

"Not tonight, Riftan. . ." I muttered, he looked at me and smiled.
"Okay, my love~ tomorrow is training day for the new recruits. Can't wait to see what they can do." He kissed my head and laid beside me and hugged me.
"Goodnight." He whispered.
"Night. . ." I said back.

~~~

I woke up early as usual, Riftan was awake the same time as me. We headed downstairs and left our cabin, Riftan kissed me goodbye and left to wake his squad. I was heading into the training grounds, preparing everything for training.

I waited for them to enter, already our older recruits led them inside and showed them different workout strategies. Then Levi entered the building. Eren, Mikasa, and Armin were quiet as he walked to me. Erwin and Commander Quinn were watching as I waited.

Just before he could speak, our three soldiers ran in.
"General Afton! Infected by the eastern gate!" Reiner yelled.

"You." Eren growled.
"Eren?" Bertolt and Reiner muttered.

"Annie." Mikasa scowled.
"Mikasa." Annie nonchalantly said.

"What's going on?" Riftan asked.
"Eh?" Pierre hummed.
"You bastard!!! I'll make you pay for what you've done to us!!" Eren shouted before running at Reiner.
"Cadet Yeager!" Riftan shouted before holding him back.
"Hold him back!!" Commander Quinn ordered.

5 soldiers tackled Eren down before Mikasa got angry and ran to them, Armin held her back but she got out of his grip before I stopped her myself. She aimed to punch me but I kicked her side and twisted her arm around behind her back and held her there.

She yelped and tried to break free.
"Captain Riftan, handle the situation outside the gates now, that's an order!" I shouted.
"Yes, General!"
"Commander Quinn! Help him! Cadet Ackerman, calm down, now!" I ordered as I pinched Mikasa's nerve on her back making her fall to her knees.

Levi ran to my side and held Mikasa down as Riftan and the others held Eren back and forced him down to the ground.
"Calm down now!! Everyone!!" Commander Quinn yelled, "How do you know each other and why are you attacking?!" Commander Quinn asked.

"They were old enemies long ago, they attacked them and tried to hurt someone they knew. Now they are going to be friends-"
"I'd rather be in hell then be their friends-"
"I'll show you hell then, Eren! But you must not attack your comrades like that in any situation!" I growled.

"They are not my comrades!!"
"Riftan, Quinn, handle Mikasa. Braun, Leonhart, Hoover, and Yeager! I'd like to speak to you all privately!" I ordered before walking away.

Annie, Reiner, and Bertolt followed me out. Eren was escorted out with Riftan. We went into my office and I waited in silence, staring straight at the group in front of me.

Riftan already knew this reaction of mine, he stayed silent and waited by the door, trying so hard not to meet my eyes.
"Cadet Yeager, explain yourself." I ordered.
"These bastards attacked us! Not only that! They destroyed my home! Killed my mother! Allowed Titans to roam our town! All for their selfish goals!!"
"Destroyed your home? Killed your mother? Are they terrorists or something?"
"Captain Riftan." I said as my eyes shot to his.

He looked down and stayed quiet.
"Yeager, this is no longer Paradis, I'm sorry for your losses, for all of you. We've all struggled before, and I'm sure those titan's spread nightmares and terrors among your family, friends and people. But right now, we have problems worse than Titans, worse than a feud. We have the undead coming back to life to feast on the living, we have people dying everyday trying to bring back other survivors who are in need of a safe and secure home! This war that you have going on has to cease right now, if there is commotion among this army, then there will be fighting and more bloodshed on our hands. Especially with our own comrades instead of our true enemies." I said.

Reiner, Bertolt, and Annie remained silent. Eren just crossed his arms and  waited.
"Cadet Yeager, Cadet Braun, Hoover, and Leonhart, settle this once and for all, right now." I ordered.

". . . Eren. . . Listen, I'm. . . I'm very sorry. . . For everything we've done, I swear-"
"I don't want to hear your crappy apologies-"
"Yeager." I snapped.
"Eren, I'm being serious right now. We were just kids, we were forced to become warriors for Marley. We were all brainwashed into thinking that you and your family were island devil's."
"Marley?" Riftan muttered in confusion.

". . . Yeah, whatever-"
"Yeager."
"I accept your apology." He mumbled.
"We're sorry too. . . All of us." Bertolt said.
"Good, now. Focus on not killing each other, Riftan. . . Take them back, and make sure that they learn and train our way." I said.
"Yes, Ma'am." He replied before leading the four out.

"General, Cadet Ackerman wants to have a word with you." Quinn said as he let Levi enter my office.

I sat down and watched as Quinn closed the door and Levi locked it then stood there.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Mikasa was asking if Eren was okay."
"Well, he's fine. You saw him leave just now."
"Yeah, I did." He answered.

Complete awkward silence filled the room.
". . . What are you doing here anyway, Ackerman?"
"Stop calling me by my last name."
"I will call you by your last name, I'm your General here. And if you don't like it, then resign out of the military and go work in the fields." I said.
"Tch, like you can speak to me like that." He scoffed.
"I will speak to you however I want, Ackerman-"
"I said, stop calling me by my last name."

I stood up and walked around my desk and faced him.
"Ackerman."
"Your walking on thin ice, Y/n." He said.
"It's General to you, Cadet Ackerman."
"Stop it."
"Or what? You going to walk out the room again? Go ahead, this time I'm not pregnant, so there's less guilt to carry-"
"Stop. Now!" He ordered.
"You have no right to give me orders, Ackerman." I said.
"You better stop it right now, your pissing me off."
"Great, now you know how I felt when I thought of you when I was alone out there." I shot back.
"I said I didn't mean to hurt you-"
"More excuses."
"Y/n-"
"It's General Afton."

He had his fists clenched, like he was holding back from grabbing me. I crossed my arms and stared into his gray black colored eyes. The tension was higher than I've ever felt, both of us wanted to do something to shut the other person up. I waited and slowly the tension was. . . Turning into something else.

Not hate, anger, or sorrow. Something different.
"General Afton. . . You've been missing for years. You had my son alone in the world. You survived with a baby. You became a soldier. And you have another lover to replace me. Admit it, when he kisses you, you think of me, don't you? I see how his hair and eyes resemble mine in a way for you."
"Enough, Ackerman-"
"When he holds you, you wish it was me instead-"
"Ackerman-"
"You don't love him like you do for me-"
"STOP-"
"Don't lie to yourself, you've missed me. You've dreamed of me being with you again just like I had of you."
"Levi-"
"You want me-" I didn't realize what happened until I saw that his face was slightly turned to the left.

My hand slightly hurt. Then it hit me like a train, I slapped him. He looked at me and stared, my hands were shaking. Next thing I knew that happened, he grabbed my hips and I hugged his shoulders, allowing our lips to lock on each other's.

He kissed me passionately and roughly, slowly backing me up to my desk. His kisses trailed down my neck, I let my head fall back and give him more exposure to my skin. Soft sighs fell from my lips, his hands held my back close to his body. He sat me on my desk and stood between my legs.

"God, I missed you~" he whispered on my skin. My legs locked around his waist and pulled him closer, my hand played with his undercut hairstyle.
"L-Levi~"
"Y/n~" he grunted in my ear, he was aroused. I'd lied if I said I wasn't, but I couldn't move forward with this.
"I need you, Y/n~" he whispered, bringing back memories of me telling him those exact words for my own needs. This was wrong.

"Levi. . . No" I said as I held his shoulders and looked at him.
"What?"
"We can't. . . I'm with Riftan now. . ." I muttered.
"I don't care about him-"
"You don't care but I do." I growled before pushing him away.

"Y/n, I love you. . . I know you love Riftan, but not in the same way." He said.

Somehow I knew. . . That Levi was right. . .

~Night time~

I stayed in the shower as the water ran down my body, I softly touched my lips and imagined Levi tracing my bottom lip with his thumb.

My hand touched my stomach and remembered his hands holding my body. His hot breath beside my ear. I shouldn't have done that. . . If I'm with Riftan. . . God, I kissed someone else. . . I'm such an idiot. . . But. . . Why does Levi still do this to me? I feel so weak and vulnerable around him. I want him to take me, but I also don't.

I feel tied between the two. Riftan the sweet young man who cares about Liam and me, who wants a child of his own as well, then there's Levi. The strong willed, brave, nonchalant, and protective nature of his. Always wanting me to be around him and to be his one and only. Riftan is almost the same except he shows his real emotions no matter what.

I can tell that Riftan loves little Liam, but Levi does too, I need to see who Liam prefers. Maybe he'll give me an idea or two.

~3rd pov~

The next morning, the training began for the soldiers. Liam watched from the fence and saw how each of them ran 10 laps around the field, some sparring each other with fake knives and prop guns. How it showed him how much he wanted to become a soldier like his own mother.

He wanted to climb over and join the soldiers himself.
"Hey, Geek!" Lilo giggled as she ran up beside Liam, Lilo was a close friend to Liam.

She was his exact small height, long black hair, and dark colored skin with brown eyes.
"Whatcha doin'?" She asked.
"Watching them. . ."
"Why?"
"Because I want to."
". . . Your not still thinking about joining them, right?"
". . . ."
"LIAM!!"
"What?! I can if I want too! Just wait! Once I'm 15, I'll march right in there and be the best soldier there ever was! Better than Captain Riftan!"

"Better than me, huh?" He chuckled from behind the two children, they spun around and yelped when they looked at him.
"Captain Riftan! Private Liam reporting for duty!!" Liam said as he saluted Riftan.
"Hahah, At ease, Solider. And what about you Lilo? Are you just going to be a farmer here instead?"
"No! I'll be something!"
"Really?"
"Yeah. . . I'm just not sure yet. . . I don't want to be a lame farmer!!"

Riftan ruffled their heads and walked away, Liam watched the soldiers and Lilo just tried to pull him away somewhere else. Riftan found Y/n waiting by the bridge, looking at the guarded town.

He walked up behind her and kissed her head as he hugged her.
"What's wrong, Y/n?" He whispered.
". . . I'm just thinking of Liam and his father. . ." She muttered.
"Ah. . . I know it hurts to think of the past. . . I still remember my last relationship with Dina. . ."

Y/n was feeling the deep regret and guilt on her shoulders again, she kissed Levi and couldn't get it out of her head. . . It broke her mind and heart when she really thought of it all.

Levi was her first love.

Levi was the father of her child.

Levi loves her.

Levi didn't mean really leave her.

He just needed to think.

But honestly he was just shocked and very excited about being a father.

She knew Liam needed to know his real father.

Riftan needed the truth.

She wants him to be free instead of being with her.

"Riftan. . . I need to tell you something." She answered, he waited and rubbed her arm.
"What is it?" He asked.
". . . It's about my Liam's father. . ."
"You don't need to tell me anything if it hurts you-"
"No, it's something that I need to tell you. . . Remember the group that arrived here?"
"Yes."
"You already know their my family. . . But one of them. . . I know more personally. . . Riftan. . ." She turned around and looked at Riftan with tears in her eyes and a strained pain filled voice.

"Liam's father is Cadet Ackerman. . . Levi is his father and my husband. . . I only said that he was dead because I left the group. . . I thought Levi didn't want me anymore because I was pregnant, so I left. . . But he really did love me. . . And he wanted me to stay. . . But I was so upset, ignorant and so stupid that I left. . . I left and put myself and Liam in danger and this entire time, for four entire years they've all been searching for me. . . And if it weren't for you saving us. . . Then we would've died. . . " She sobbed.

Riftan looked at her and surprise. He held her arms and lifted her chin.
"Y/n. . . Can you answer a question for me?" He asked.

She kept crying before he wiped her tears and still held her face.
"Do you still love him? Be honest." He said, he held a small grin and looked deeper into her eyes still.

She closed her eyes and nodded, he chuckled half-heartedly and kissed her head.
"Look at me." He said.

She did and waited.
"It's okay, I fully understand. I still want to go hand to hand combat with you though! Also, Liam wants to train to become a soldier. . . I know Levi will want to train him, but I also do. . . So let him know, and I'll always be here for you." He grinned.

He kissed her hand and let her be. As he walked away, Y/n said.
"Riftan!"

He slightly turned and looked at her.
". . . Thank you. . . I mean it. . . The girl who earns your love will be so lucky to have you as a husband." She said.

He blushed and smiled bigger.
"I call being the cool uncle to Liam." He added as he jogged off.

Riftan was perfectly happy, because he knew that if Y/n was still in his life in anyway, then he'll be just fine as ever.

Y/n felt the huge weight lift from her shoulders. She giggled as she thought of Riftan being Liam's cool uncle. She sighed and turned around, right into Levi's arms.
"AHH!" She screamed.
"Be quiet. It's just me."
"Yeah. . . Exactly, why wouldn't I scream?"
"Just shut it and kiss me." He said before holding her chin and kissing her.

She felt relieved and just fine with this now. She hugged him as she kissed him, Levi knew she was his again. She stopped him and looked at his face.
"What?"
"Come on. . . Your son has to meet you." She grinned.

She held Levi's hand and walked with him. She already saw Liam playing with Lilo, she wave him over and he ran to her arms. Lilo waited and looked at the wolves training with the soldiers.

"Momma! Where were you?" He peeped up.
"I was just saying hello to. . . You father."
"My. . . Daddy?"
"Uh huh. . . Liam, daddy didn't really pass over to the other side. . . He's been here the entire time, watching after you." Y/n said, she looked at Levi and he had his arms crossed as he stared at Liam.

Liam felt the fear strike his body and watched Levi.
". . . H-He. . . Is my dad?"
"I know it's sorta scary to know all of a sudde-"
"MY DAD IS A BADASS!!"
"HEY LANGUAGE!"
"I like the kid already."

Liam ran and jumped onto Levi. He caught Liam and felt his tight hug squeeze his neck, but Levi had no reaction to the tight grip. He just hugged him.
"Can dad train me to become a soldier?!"
"I guess so. . . Hurts me to know that you didn't want me to train you.
"Huh? No- wait momma!"
"But I understand, you prefer to be with your daddy instead of me-"
"No! Momma!!"
"I'll leave you to him now."
"Momma!"

~~~

Riftan already moved to a different cabin, Pierre and Nicolas let him stay with them. Levi brought Liam to his room and waited as Liam got into his little bed, Levi was going to leave him until.
"Can you tuck me in?"
"Can I what?"
"Tuck me in? Can you also tell me a bedtime story?!''
". . . Seriously?"
"That's what Captain Riftan always did for me. . ."

Levi sighed and walked to his bed before sitting down. Liam giggled and held the blankets as he watched Levi.
"What story do you want to hear?"
"Mmm? Something with soldiers!"
"Soldiers. . . I have one then. . . On a evening-"
"It's once upon a time!"
". . . Once upon a time, a Captain was fighting giant man eating zombies. . . They were all after humans, to eat them alive and to rip them apart. . . It was so bad, the remaining humans had to hide behind large cages to avoid being killed by them. One day, as the Captain and his team were fighting the giants. A strike of lightning hit them, sending them all to another world full of. . . Animals and freedom. . . And then. . . The crew followed the animals to a little enchanted forest, where they found the Prince of nature."
"Prince of Nature?!"
"Yes, his powers were so great that he could speak and hear animals and also control trees and vines. He was powerful yet afraid and a little stupid as well, so the soldiers offered to bring him to his home and back to his family."
"Did they make it?"

Levi leaned on his arm and looked at Liam.
"Yes. They did. They brought him back to his kingdom, where they found his sister, the Princess of Nature. The Captain and his squad were rewarded with a feast and a place to stay in the kingdom. Then the Evil King didn't like the new people, he didn't approve of his son wondering around the kingdom and getting lost. He even got so mad he hit the princess."
"Oh no!!"
"The Captain snapped at that moment, soon fighting the King. Even killing him due to his higher and superior skills. But then the kingdom needed a king to rule the lands."

"Does the Prince marry someone?!"
"Actually, the Princess took the role of being Queen, but she needed a king. Over the time of preparing the biggest celebration, the princess would talk to the Captain. Thanking him for everything he's done to help, for finding her brother, bringing him back safely, and defeating the evil King. So one night. . . When they were alone. . . The princess and the Captain spoke about his old world. She laughed and cried when he spoke of his people. Soon. . . They fell in love."
"Really?"
"Yes. They kissed and they even shared a room together. . . Soon they had fu- I mean, the love they had grew so much, she became blessed with a baby."
"Wow! With the magic of her powers?!"
"Correct."
"That's cool!!"

Liam smiled as he watched his father, his pride bigger than ever knowing his real dad is alive and the best soldier he's ever seen.

Liam scooted over and patted the side of his bed for Levi, he was at first confused until Liam held his arm and pulled him closer. Liam tried to tuck him under the blanket then soon cuddling his dad.
"Keep going!"
". . . The princess soon gave life to the baby, and they named the baby Liam."
"That's me!"
"Uh huh. Soon the princess and the Captain got married, making the Captain the new King of the new lands and his squad the new protectors of the Kingdom."
"Awesome!!" Liam laughed as he hugged him.

Levi stayed there as Liam told him the time he spent with his mom, what she did and how she became the General.

Liam fell asleep in his father's arms, and Levi succumbed to his sleep and rested on his son's head. The door softly opened and Y/n saw her son and her love both asleep. She smiled and closed the door. Leaving the two to sleep.

She found her bed and laid down, resting and getting a goodnights sleep. Never realizing that Levi woke up shortly after.

He walked to the room and saw Y/n asleep. He scoffed and slid in bed with her, coiling her in his strong arms. She softly turned around and rested in his chest, she held him as he played with the tips of her hair. Calming her and making her fall into a deeper slumber.

Never taking his gaze off of her face. He was so moved and peaceful knowing he has his love back and alive. Having his son and wife. . .

Wife!

He thought about a simple way to properly propose to her. Where could he even buy a ring in the apocalypse? It's going to be a total pain to find one, but he'll do it. Anything for Y/n. He'll always love her.

Anything and Always.

~~~

~Y/n pov~

My bed was so warm. I felt so relaxed, so at peace. I wanted to sleep forever but I knew I had to wake up.

My eyes softly grew open, showing me the second body beside me. I almost squeaked but held my mouth. It was Levi!

But- how did he even. . . Oh. Right, I remember.

His insomnia. I grew a smile and quietly giggled to myself as I thought about him snuggling against me. He was lying on his stomach as the sun shined through on us both. He was overly handsome. . . Too handsome for his own good.

I slowly reached forward and placed my hand on his arm. I softly brushed his skin and kissed his skin, before kissing his back and neck.

"Levi Heichou~" I whispered, always hearing Hange say that name to him. So I gave it a try, he softly muttered something but I didn't hear.
"What did you say, Heichou?" I said.

He muttered it again.
"Sorry, what?"
"I said, I love you." He mumbled.

A grin grew in my face, making me kiss his cheek.
"I love you too, Heichou~" I whispered as I brushed his hair aside from his face.

"I love you so much."

_________________________

And we're back after a huge break, jeez!! Some of you might not know and I'm gonna tell you what's been going on behind the scenes of the screen.

Anyway!! Me and my family were illegally evicted out of our home and now we're living in a hotel for shelter, and it's been forever and I can't continue my rebooted story yet because I don't have my material (aka my manga!) But I'm writing the stories that I don't need my Manga to write with, I'm also making different stories such as this one or Sensei's past life if you read the anime crossover story of mine, but we're searching for a place to call our forever home! Don't worry, we are fine. 💖💖💖💖

But ya girl will need some prayer's!

Anyway!!!

Stay tuned and seeya soon guys gals and non binary pals
💜❤️🧡💛💚💙

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

73.4K 1.8K 38
Thanatophobia- The fear of losing someone you love and hold dearly. == !!!FEMALE Y/N!!! ==== You are one of the very few workers at the brand new Fr...
18.5K 309 36
Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and Autumn moon is bright. My name is (Y/N)...
142 0 10
The death of Jeremy's friend, Elizabeth, was the most harrowing moment in his childhood. Years have passed, and the nightmares of animatronics are gr...
365 12 3
|| 𝗙𝗲𝗺!𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 || A unique, independent, mysterious young woman, Y/N L/N was born with a unique blessing, or so, that is what she was told. A...