손 들어| Hands Up

By JenJennyKim

Everyone knows the assassin group Blackpink, a group that consists of four girls that kills in the dark. No o... More

Introduction (2)
Trailer
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Announcement

Introduction

967 23 8
By JenJennyKim

Name: BTS (Bangtan Sonyeodan)

Name: Kim Namjoon
Code Name: RM
BTS's leader and currently the Mafia boss.

Name: Kim Taehyung
Code Name: V
Namjoon's younger cousin and is the assassin, the one who manages the killing and is the one in the frontlines with Jungkook.

Name: Kim Seokjin
Code Name: Jin
The oldest among the Kim cousins and also the oldest member in BTS. He's in charge at the other side of the computer and was known to hack at anything.

Name: Jeon Jungkook
Code Name: JK
An assassin like Taehyung and he's with him in every mission. He was known to always having a headshot, he was also known in turning into a monster once he gets a hold of the gun.

Name: Min Yoongi
Code Name: Suga
He is the dealer of the group or the one who manages in the negotiations and is also the sniper that is known to have the eagle eyes.

Name: Jung Hoseok
Code Name: JHope
He is the torturer of the group or the one who manages all the torture when they get a hostage. He was known for having a smile when killing an enemy making him one of the most feared member.

Name: Park Jimin
Code Name: JM
The Seducer or the one who distracts. No one could possibly not focus on this human being once he flashes you his killer smile. He was known for his duality in the field and could possibly the scariest among them.

Name: Blackpink

Name: Kim Jisoo
Code Name: Sooya
She is oldest among them and she is also the watcher or the one who watches from afar. She manages behind the computer and is known to be one of the most talented hackers.

Name: Kim Jennie
Code Name: Ruby Jane
She is the leader of Blackpink and is known for her shooting skills. She always seen riding a motorcycle whenever she shoots.

Name: Park Chaeyoung
Code Name: Rosé
The group's sniper and is damn good in hiding. She is one of the most skilled silent killers in the group and is known for her skills in knives.

Name: Lisa Manoban
Code Name: Lalisa
Lastly, the youngest out of them is her. She is pretty much known for her duality in the field and her amazing skills with guns. You don't how obsessed she is whenever she pulls the trigger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 11.6K 106
REMEMBER!! IT JUST A FANFICTION!! Genre: Action, Romance, Drama, Mystery, Comedy. Korea Seoul. The place where everything is perfect. Everything is n...
323K 10.2K 87
Kim Soo-ah, only daughter of The Kim Dongwook is known as Ice Queen in her school. She is cold and quiet yet popular among her school because of her...
160K 7.4K 24
"Who says that women can't lead?" The deepest secrets get revealed, there are battles between the biggest enemies..but who will win in the end? Who w...
10.5K 237 25
Bangtan is one of the biggest mafia gang in entire South Korea. Their HQ (headquarters) is located in seoul. The leader of the bangtan gang owns many...