Affectionate male partner pre...

By The_Moons_Secret

Original title: 深情男配偏爱神展开[快穿] Author: 挽轻裳 Status: Complete Total chs: 172 _____ Summary: Lu Shijin traveled i... More

Continuation
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38: Idol, your persona collapsed
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51: Real fairy tale
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
Ch 63
Ch 64: Canon fodder's counterattack
Ch 65
Ch 66
Ch 67
Ch 68
Ch 69
Ch 70
Ch 71
Ch 72
Ch 73
Ch 74
Ch 75: I'm a professional
Ch 76

Ch 48

84 4 1
By The_Moons_Secret

After hearing Xu Yifan personally say that his tattoo was to cover up his birthmark, Lu Shijin has been utterly unwilling during the next interview.

    When the host asked him a question, he didn't respond. He reminded him two or three times, and only then did Lu Shijin come back to his senses.

    Fortunately, the interview was not long, and it was over after more than half an hour.

    Everyone left the live broadcast room one after another, Lu Shijin followed Xu Yifan far behind, staring at his back, thoughtfully.

    After seeing the tattoo on Xu Yifan's shoulder before, he had dispelled the speculation that Xu Yifan might be Pei Yin.

    But now, the speculation about what the birthmark on Xu Yifan's shoulder looks like is once again lingering in Lu Shijin's heart for a long time.

    Although the probability of knowing that Xu Yifan happened to be Pei Yin is very slim, Lu Shijin still couldn't help having the last trace of luck.

    What if Xu Yifan is?

    Haven't all the problems been solved?

    Hope is like a kind of fire, once there is a chance to burn, it will spread raging.

    Lu Shijin couldn't wait to know the truth.

    When he got in the car and went back, Lu Shijin deliberately squeezed to sit next to Xu Yifan.

    Xu Yifan rolled his eyebrows and glanced at him, without saying anything, turning his head out of the window blankly, not intending to have other exchanges with Lu Shijin.

    The car started, and it became quiet in the car.

    After the others were drowsy, Lu Shijin carefully pulled Xu Yifan's corner of his clothes, and yelled "Brother Fan" very quietly.

    Xu Yifan turned his head to the side and closed his eyes, but he obviously didn't fall asleep, because Lu Shijin noticed that his eyelids moved.

    So he poked Xu Yifan's arm even more boldly, and leaned over, with a flattering tone, "Brother Fan? Didn't you fall asleep?"

    Xu Yifan frowned but didn't open his eyes, and his arms retracted a little bit, which seemed to resist Lu Shijin's touch.

    Xiaoyanger, Ignore people.

    Lu Shijin gave full play to his faceless rogue spirit, and smashed the armrest between the two of them back, almost lying on Xu Yifan's upper body.

    "Brother Fan, I know you didn't sleep," Lu Shijin lowered his voice and said triumphantly in Xu Yifan's ear, "I saw your eyelashes move, don't ignore people, I have a question to ask you."

    Xu Yifan finally opened his mouth. With eyes, he pushed Lu Shijin back with his arm, his voice was low and impatient, "Just ask, don't get so close."

    Lu Shijin didn't mind Xu Yifan's indifferent attitude towards him, he glanced at Xu Yifan's shoulder. "Brother Fan, you said you had a birthmark on your shoulder in the interview just now?"

    Xu Yifan closed his eyes again and said "um" from his nose.

    Lu Shijin quietly wrinkled his nose at the big ice block, "Can you tell me what shape your birthmark is?"

    "No." Xu Yifan refused without hesitation for half a second.

    Lu Shijin could not understand, "Why not?"

    Xu Yifan replied indifferently, "Privacy."

    Lu Shijin: "..."

    "How can this be considered personal privacy?" Lu Shijin did not give up, holding on to Xu Yifan's arm, if it wasn't for the car. There are other people on the board, he wants to take Xu Yifan's clothes directly, "Aren't we always shirtless when we train? Besides, we also took a shower together. Where on your body I haven't seen?"

    Xu Yifan opened his eyes quickly, staring at Landing Shijin with extremely cold eyes, motionless, and said nothing.

    Lu Shijin was a little hairy when Xu Yifan looked at him like a stranger, unconsciously let go of the hand holding Xu Yifan's arm, and sat down in his seat angrily.

    "Why do you look at me with such a look?

    "Lu Shijin," Xu Yifan called him by name and said quietly, "Since some words have been clarified, don't do anything that will make people misunderstand."

    Xu Yifan rarely calls Lu Shijin's full name at once. The distance between people is very far.

    Lu Shijin let out a dull "Oh".

    Xu Yifan's indifferent attitude, like a thorn, plunged into Lu Shijin's heart, causing a sharp pain in his heart.

    He also turned his head angrily, and didn't plan to pay attention to Xu Yifan anymore.

    Now Xu Yifan is awkward with him, and refuses to tell him what the birthmark is like, Lu Shijin can only think of other ways.

    When returning to the dormitory at night, Lu Shijin tossed about in bed and couldn't fall asleep, still thinking about Xu Yifan's tattoo.

    Finally, with an idea, he sneaked up to the bathroom and picked up a full glass of water.

    After returning to the room, he poured the whole glass of water on the bed without any hesitation, and then pulled the slippers to knock on Xu Yifan's door.

    Xu Yifan opened the door and saw that it was Lu Shijin again, and asked with a cold face, "What do you want to do?"

    "I didn't want to do anything," Lu Shijin curled his lips aggrievedly. I poured water on the bed. Now that the bed is wet, I have no place to sleep, so Brother Fan, can I squeeze with you tonight? Don't worry! I'm sleeping well! Make sure not to grab the quilt or snore!"

    Xu Yifan was indifferent to Lu Shijin's pitiful pretence, "You can go to the living room to sleep on the sofa

    when the bed is wet." Lu Shijin was choked with anger, hey, this ruthless man!

    Lu Shijin secretly told himself that if you can't bear it, you will be innocent, and he raised an innocent and harmless smile at Xu Yifan, "The quilt is also wet, I can sleep on the sofa, but I don't have a quilt. Brother Fan, you have mercy on your teammates. Just take me in for the night!"

    Xu Yifan stood at the door, Ren Lushi smiled stiffly, and said coldly, "You can find other people and squeeze with them."

    Lu Shijin said with a bitter face: "The others are two people in the same room, and they are all small beds. How can they be crowded! And there are people snoring in those two rooms, I will not be able to sleep at night!"

    Xu Yifan: "Then you don't I'm asleep."

    It seems that Xu Yifan is determined to draw a clear line from him. Lu Shijin's eyes rolled and he thought about it.

    He just wanted to stretch his feet out and squeeze into the room to stay away. Unexpectedly, Xu Yifan saw his intention first. With a "bang", the door closed, and Lu Shijin almost hit the door with his nose!

    "Xu Yifan! You are ruthless and unreasonable to make trouble!" Lu Shijin slapped the door angrily twice, then complained in tears, "You have no sympathy for you! Are you just treating your teammates like this? You just bear to watch your teammates. Can I go home without a bed to sleep?!"

    Xu Yifan's voice sounded far behind the door: "Do

    whatever you want, and go back to your own room if you have enough trouble." "I just won't leave. I'll sleep with you tonight. Outside the door!" Lu Shijin was heartbroken, and simply sat down with his back against the door, "If you bear to watch me freeze overnight, just leave me alone!"

    Lu Shijin's noise at the door of Xu Yifan's room was heard by the four teammates in the next room. When they arrived, they opened their doors and asked about the situation.

    He Yang: "Xiao Lu, why are you sitting on the ground? Why don't you go back to sleep at this late

    hour ?" Lu Shijin waved his hand, "It's okay, you all go back, I'll find Brother Fan, and wait for him to open the door for me."

    Li Xiao: "Is there anything I can't tell you tomorrow? And... I don't think Brother Fan intends to open the door for you."

    Lu Shijin smiled disapprovingly, and deliberately raised the voice and told Xu Yifan inside, "He will definitely If he doesn’t open it, I’ll just sit here and wait until he drives!”

    Lu Shijin finished speaking, listening to the movement in the room. After listening to it for a while, there was no sound, and he started to play drums in his heart. Xu Yifan shouldn’t really throw him outside by himself. Are you sleeping?

    Is it really so cruel? !

    Damn, I will consume it with you, and see who can consume it!

    "Are you two really okay?" He Xin also scratched his head, "Didn't you have a conflict with Brother Fan?"

    Lu Shijin: "No no, you all go back to sleep, really don't care about me, Brother Fan and I I'm joking, he will open the door for me soon."

    Zhao Yue glanced suspiciously at Xu Yifan's closed door, helplessly spreading his hands, "Then be careful, you should rest early at this late hour and don't sit on the floor. I caught a cold."

    Lu Shijin casually gestured "OK", and the four teammates drew back to their room.

    Lu Shijin sat and waited for a while, and tentatively knocked on Xu Yifan's door twice, but there was no response inside.

    Lu Shijin sneered, okay, ignore people, let's see who consumes the other!

    But I don't know how long I waited, but the inside is still moving, Lu Shijin dozed off boredly while sitting outside, and gradually felt a little cold again.

    He could only hug himself with his arms in distress, regretting that he should bring at least a blanket over.

    In the morning, Xu Yifan got up and opened the door to go to the bathroom to wash.

    As soon as he opened the door, Lu Shijin followed the door and fell to the ground, his eyes closed and there was no sign of waking up. Xu Yifan was startled.

    Xu Yifan is in a complicated mood. Is this fool really waiting outside his room all night?

    "Wake up." Xu Yifan squatted down and patted Lu Shijin's face, "It's dawn, go back to your own room."

    Lu Shijin sat outside for the whole night and was frozen all night. He didn't know when he started to have a fever, and his brain became hot and dizzy. , Into a mess.

    "Open the door... let me in." Lu Shijin's face was flushed abnormally, and his lips were white and chapped because of fever, but he was still thinking about asking Xu Yifan to open the door for him. Conscience... Open the door to me... It's cold, you don't feel sorry for me at all... Humph..."

    Xu Yifan rubbed his eyebrows, looked at Lu Shijin, who was unconscious on the ground, and wanted to wake him up, and then asked Ask him what he wants to do by himself?

    You clearly want to draw a clear line with me, even if you want to leave the group.

    And I have kept my distance from you as you wished, and no longer have unrealistic fantasies, but why are you entangled again now?

    Xu Yifan felt a sense of powerlessness, and he really didn't know what to do with Lu Shijin.

    In the end, Xu Yifan carried Lu Shijin back to his bed, and he touched Lu Shijin's forehead, which was hot and not too hot.

    "What should I do with you?" Xu Yifan retracted his hand and asked in a low voice. He didn't know if he was asking Lu Shijin or himself.

    Lu Shijin fell into a deep sleep all morning, sweating under the blanket, and only woke up at noon.

    Feeling a cold object placed on his forehead, Lu Shijin slowly opened his eyes, and it was Xu Yifan who was changing his ice stick.

    He knew that men are duplicity guys, who coldly ignored people last night, and now they have taken him to bed.

    However, the price paid this time was a bit high. He made himself sick, and Xu Yifan was willing to look at him directly.

    Lu Shijin kept this account secretly, wait, wait until I confirm whether you are the person I am looking for, and then settle the ledger with you!

    "Brother Fan..." Lu Shijin's voice was hoarse because of the high fever, he blinked aggrievedly, and whispered, "I want to drink water."

    Xu Yifan glanced at him silently, just when Lu Shijin thought Xu Yifan was going to leave. At the time, Xu Yifan turned around to pour water.

    Looking at Xu Yifan's back, Lu Shijin was relieved by secretly taking pictures, but fortunately he didn't turn his face.

    Xu Yifan poured the water over, and Lu Shijin didn't expect Xu Yifan to go back to feed him personally after pouring the water, so he sat up, took the cup and drank half of it, and finally his throat felt better.

    "I have a fever?" Lu Shijin returned Xu Yifan's cup. "What time is it?"

    "It's twelve noon," Xu Yifan said.

    Lu Shijin was shocked, "What? It's twelve o'clock? What about the others?"

    Xu Yifan: "I went to training, I asked you for leave."

    "You didn't go to training..." Lu Shijin raised his eyes and glanced uncertainly. Xu Yifan, "Did you stay here to take care of me?"

    Xu Yifan didn't say a word. Lu Shijin assumed that he was acquiescing. All the grievances last night were swept away, and he was happy again.

    Lu Shijin sat on the bed with his hands folded and thanked Xu Yifan, "Thank you, Brother Fan, I know you are the best."

    "Lu Shijin, do you think this is interesting?" It's a pity that Xu Yifan didn't appreciate him, and asked him with a cold face. You toss me so much, what do you want to do?"

    "I don't want to do...no, what do I want to do!" Lu Shijin looked at Xu Yifan's face and asked tentatively, "Can I take a look at your tattoo?"

    Xu Yifan His face sank, and the corners of his mouth were tight, as if he was almost intolerable.

    Lu Shijin waved his hand quickly, "Don't look at me like this, don't get me wrong, I don't want to do anything to you, I just want to take a look..." Xu Yifan's face became darker and darker, and Lu Shijin became more and less confident. "I have a fever, can you just satisfy a patient's wish?"

    After a while, Xu Yifan's chest undulated violently, and his tone was helpless: "Let's show it to you, can you stop it later?"

    Lu Shijin Looking at him, he nodded repeatedly, with a sincere expression on his face.

    "I promise! I won't toss again after reading it!"

    Xu Yifan is an activist, directly lifting up the hem of his sweater.

    Lu Shijin stared at the man's undressing movement intently, first with the mermaid line, then from the tight abdominal muscles to the firm chest muscles, and finally the upper body was completely exposed to the air.

    Xu Yifan had a yellow phoenix tattooed on his shoulder, spreading its wings and soaring like a rebirth from the fire, and all of Lu Shijin's attention was drawn to him at once.

    Xu Yifan sat down on the bed with his back turned so that Lu Shijin could see his tattoo clearly.

    Lu Shijin was not polite, knelt directly behind him, stretched out his hand trembling slightly, and stroked the phoenix tattoo.

    Although it was covered by paint, Lu Shijin still felt a crescent-shaped pattern with two rows of parallel marks on top and bottom. The upper part was deep and the bottom was shallow. One place was very deep!

    In an instant, the ups and downs filled my heart.

    Lu Shijin was so excited that he wanted to stand up immediately, but he was dizzy because of low blood sugar because he had not eaten for a day, and fell on the bed feebly again.

    He stared at Xu Yifan's tattoo, a little bit to laugh and a little bit to cry.

    It turned out that it was him, and he didn't feel wrong, it was really him!

    Destiny is really tricking people, it's obviously right in front of you, but it turns around and almost misses it!

    God, what kind of joke did you make with me?

    "What's the matter?" Xu Yifan noticed that Lu Shijin behind him suddenly stopped moving, and turned around to see what was going on.

    Who knew he hadn't moved yet, Lu Shijin suddenly hugged him from behind and noticed that Lu Shijin's body seemed to be trembling, and Xu Yifan's body suddenly froze.

    "You? What's the matter?" Xu Yifan tried to keep calm and asked with difficulty.

    Lu Shijin didn't speak, but lowered his head, his hot lips pressed against the imprint that made him dream.

    Xu Yifan felt the soft touch, his eyes widened, and he immediately struggled to avoid Lu Shijin's kiss.

    "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

    But Lu Shijin just hugged him tightly without letting go, and the kiss strength suddenly increased and changed to biting, as if he was planning to bite another tooth mark on Xu Yifan's shoulder...

    "What kind of tattoo do you get a good tattoo?" Lu Shijin bit Xu Yifan's shoulder without letting go, and cursed vaguely, "I almost couldn't recognize you, don't you know?! I almost missed you, do you know? Bastard? Egg! Dare to shake my face! I hate you to death!"

    "Hiss——" Xu Yifan gasped after being bitten by Lu Shijin, and warned in a deep voice, "What's your nerve? Let go!"

    "Don't let go Lu Shijin hugged the man's waist tightly, biting his shoulders and then changing to biting, and said viciously, "Do you like tattoos? I'll give you another bite and let you get tattoos! Bastard!"

    Xu Yifan was caught. Lu Shijin's sudden violent behavior made it inexplicable.

    And depending on the situation, Lu Shijin is likely to bite a piece of meat on him. Xu Yifan quickly grabbed Lu Shijin's hand on his waist and pulled it hard, breaking away from Lu Shijin's control.

    Xu Yifan just turned around to throw Lu Shijin out of his room, but he was caught by Lu Shijin's neck again, sealed her lips with a kiss, and took her breath away.

    Lu Shijin randomly kissed Xu Yifan on the cheek, from the nose to the cheek, and from the cheek to the chin, as if he was painting this face with his lips.

    Xu Yifan didn't respond at first, trying to lean back to avoid Lu Shijin's attack.

    But Lu Shijin was like a piece of brown candy. He couldn't get rid of it no matter how to shake it. He kissed Xu Yifan with drooling face and always couldn't find the key point.

    In the end, Xu Yifan couldn't bear it. He grabbed Lu Shijin's waist and directly put the person on the bed, which completely got rid of Lu Shijin.

    Xu Yifan knelt on the bed and looked down at Lu Shijin condescendingly. The breathing of the two men was very rapid, and their chests were rising and falling at the same frequency.

    "What do you want to do?" Xu Yifan asked with fire in his eyes, almost gritted his teeth.

    Lu Shijin looked at him with a smile, his eyes twitched, provocatively, "Want to fuck you, okay?"

    "Looking for death." The

    man's eyes were dangerous like a tiger seeing its prey.

    After a brief silence, Xu Yifan leaned over and grasped Lu Shijin's lips accurately, biting and sucking on it without mercy, opening the floodgates of the emotions that could not be restrained in his heart, like the surging tide.

    Lu Shijin also hooked Xu Yifan's neck again. This time, he gave him a enthusiastic response...

    "Don't stop... Brother Fan! Brother! Stop, stop, you can't continue!"

    Lu Shijin gradually Feeling that the ignited fire can't be extinguished, he quickly drew back and begged for mercy.

    Xu Yifan's eyes were bloodshot, and he seemed to be on the verge of patience.

    His eyes grew deeper and deeper, and he sensed Lu Shijin's intention to escape. He quickly grabbed Lu Shijin's ankle and drew him back.

    Lu Shijin kicked his legs anxiously, holding on to the sheets and trying to climb forward, "Don't be impulsive, you don't have tools here. The first time you do it directly will be deadly! You don't want your bed to be bloody! Next time, go down. Can I come again when I'm ready again?"

    Xu Yifan really let go of his hand when he heard the words.

    Although he had been abstinent for a long time and wanted to relive his old dreams again, his body is still an untapped young child, and Xu Yifan is not an experienced one. If he allows him to do whatever he wants, he won't even want to get out of bed tomorrow!

    "The first time?" Xu Yifan calmed down a bit. "You said it was your first time?"

    Lu Shijin touched his butt, feeling lingering, and said angrily, "Nonsense."

    Xu Yifan bent over and put his arms on the bed, "You Didn't you say that he had talked with two boyfriends and had experienced

    a lot of battles?" Lu Shijin watched him silently for a few seconds, then let out a chuckle, "I'm bragging with you, you can't tell me? You're too lied, right? ?"

    Xu Yifan frowned and then let go, as if he was considering the truth and falsity of Lu Shijin's words.

    "Why are you lying to me?"

    Lu Shijin blinked, "It's just... I'm trying to speak quickly, bragging and pretending, I really don't have anything to date two boyfriends at the same time, and you don't want to think about it. We eat, sleep, and train almost every day. How can I have time to engage with others?"

    Xu Yifan's mouth is not so tight, it seems that he believes Lu Shijin's rhetoric.

    "Then what were you doing just now?" Xu Yifan glanced at his shoulder. Although he was not bitten and bleeding, his tooth mark has not disappeared. "Why bit me?"

    Lu Shijin stretched out his hand to help him rub his shoulder and said with a smile. : "Of course I like you to bite you."

    Xu Yifan's apple visibly rolled twice when he heard the word "like".

    "What are you talking about?"

    Lu Shijin looked directly at Xu Yifan's black eyes, and said seriously: "I said I like you. I like you if I bite you, and if you kiss you, I like you, no matter if there is that mark on your shoulder, no matter who you are. What's your name, I like you. I like you as a person, not a damn tooth mark!"

    Xu Yifan listened to Lu Jin's endless expression of love, and for a moment he forgot to blink and breathe.

    Although he could not understand some words, he understood Lu Shijin's thoughts.

    "What about you? Do you like me?" Lu Shijin cupped Xu Yifan's face with both hands and looked at himself in his eyes, "Abandon those shit regulations that are not allowed to fall in love, face up to his heart, and tell me, do you like me?"

    Xu Yifan His eyes moved slightly, and he pulled down Lu Shijin's hand on his face, leaned back and kissed Lu Shijin again.

    The two kissed lingeringly for a long time, and when their lips finally parted, Lu Shijin heard Xu Yifan making a deep "um" sound in his ear.
_____

    The author has something to say:

I originally wanted to write about the crematorium for chasing husbands, but I thought, I'm a sweet essay author, how can I abuse it? !

    This world is almost over. The next world is probably a mermaid background. Do you like it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 2.5K 26
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
994K 42.4K 88
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
180K 4.3K 102
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...
217K 9.3K 24
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...