Us

By Tthompson34

Noah Rollins, your typical all American good looking man and my long time best friend. He had it all the ho... More

Pieces
Seeing things through a different light
Well Fuck
Friends?
Confession
Game On
My Rock
On the Brink
Why?
Date Night
Date Night Part 2
Lean on me
The L Word
Girl's Night
New Experiences
The Rollins
All I Want for Christmas
Future
Down Time
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Us
Lost in this Moment
Ocean View
Family
It's Time
The End

Choices

4.7K 191 6
By Tthompson34

I stand there not really knowing what to say. I just look at this woman. One who I thought I loved, but how could I love someone so blatantly evil.

"Time is ticking Noah. What's it going to be? Right here on this piece of paper is written what I pricked Tiff with and all you have to do it take me upstairs and fuck me," she says holding the piece of paper so close within my reach, but yet so far away.

"You are fucking sick Anslee. You would really let Tiff die because I would turn down this offer?"

"Oh I wouldn't be the one letting her die. That would be you. The solution is so simple, a fuck for a piece of paper and she lives," giving me a smile.

"Yeah and how would I explain that to Tiff once I saved her? She would never forgive me, but I guess that is the plan all along? I am fucked no matter what I choose."

"Not really, I mean I would gladly take you back once Tiffany dearest found out what her knight and shining armor had to do to save her," she says.

She tucks the piece of paper inside her bra and looks at me licking her lips. "So are we going upstairs or not. Based on the amount of time that has passed, Tiff only has another 2 hours before her organs start to shut down."

I stand there weighing the options. I mean the hospital is bound to figure out what Anslee pricked her with, but would it be in time and am I really willing to take that chance with her life?

"Fine you win Anslee. I will do what you are asking, but as soon as it's over I get that piece of paper."

"You won't regret this baby. I know how much you have missed me," she says and walks out of the bathroom.

I follow behind and make for damn sure no one sees where I am heading. We get to the elevators and head inside. I stand as far away as possible from her. I am just trying to think of every possible way to get that piece of paper and not have to sleep with her.

"Oh stop looking so miserable Noah. You get to sleep with a beautiful woman and all," she says smiling.

The elevator stops at what I can only assume is her floor and we get off. She heads to the room and opens the door. I step inside. She walks over to the bed and sits down.

"Come closer. I don't bite, but I do remember you liked it when I did," giving me a wink.

I walk over, but scan the room for anything that will help me out of this situation. I put my hand in my jacket pocket and feel my cell phone. I quickly get an idea, if I have to sleep with her at least I am going to record her plan to get this bitch put behind bars for a long time.

"Come over here Noah. You are wasting time," she says patting the bed.

"I'll be right there, I just need to use the bathroom," I say walking towards it and shutting the door and making sure to lock it.

I pull out my phone and see several messages from my mom, dad and Tim. I quickly shoot off a message to Tim that I am working on getting the name of whatever Anslee used.

I look at myself in the mirror and try to give myself a pep talk about what I need to do to save Tiff. I also think of how I am going to explain this to Tiff once she wakes up and pray that she'll forgive me.

I turn on the recording app on my phone and put it down on the counter. I turn on the water and start to search through Anslee's stuff to see if she was stupid enough to leave any clues. There is nothing in her stuff and just as I am about to leave something catches my eye in the garbage.

I grab the vial out and look at it. There is still a little bit of stuff left in it and as luck would have it there is a clear as day label. I grab my phone and take a picture and shoot if off to Tim. I still however want to get her to admit what she did.

I grab my phone and make sure the recording app is still set to on. I walk out and Anslee is laying on the bed in just her bra and underwear.

"Tik Tock Noah. Enough stalling. I know you like what you see, now come and fuck me like you used too."

"Ans, please just give me the paper. You really don't want to let a person die do you?" I ask her. Trying to bait her into reveling every thing.

"You don't get it do you. I hate that woman, I always have. It was like there always a third person in our relationship. You spent more time with her than me. So no I really don't care if she dies. I am just sorry I didn't think of this plan sooner to get her out of the way. Maybe then I wouldn't have had to fuck Redding."

"I would never have stayed with you if I found out you poisoned Tiff. She is my best friend and even though it took me a while to realize, I think I always really loved her," I say.

"Well boo-hoo Noah. Now you'll find out what it's like to live without her. She'll never forgive you when she finds out you slept with me and if you don't see will die anyways. So I win. You may as well get used to spending your time with me. We'll be so happy together."

Every thing that is coming out of her mouth is making me more angry and I don't know how much longer I can take being in the same room as her.

"So are you going to come take these off me or would you prefer I strip for you?" she asks me.

"I would prefer you going to hell and fucking yourself," I say grabbing my phone.

"Excuse me?" she says.

"You heard me. I am not nor will I ever sleep with you again Anslee," I say walking towards the door.

"You just signed Tiffany's death certificate Noah," she yells at me as I slam the door shut and sprint to the elevators.

I quickly turn off the recorder and save the file and hope it's enough to send her away for a long time.

I get to the lobby and see the police there still taking statements. I grab one of the Detectives and explain everything and let them know which room Anslee is in. The Detective gives me his cell phone number and tells me to text him the recording and the picture of the vial.

I tell him I will and run outside to grab a cab to the hospital. On the way there I just pray that the hospital was able to treat Tiff in time.

I get to the hospital and I see everyone there. Lil, my parents, Tony, Gerry, Tim and Justin.

I walk over to Tim. "Is she going to be okay?" I ask.

"That picture really helped them figure out a course of action. She is still unconscious, but they think she'll be okay."

I give Tim a big hug and ask him what room she is in. He tells me and also tells me that he told the staff I was her fiancé in order to be let in. Hearing that word attached to us makes me want to even more put that ring on her finger.

I get to her room and walk in. A nurse is there checking her vitals. "Can I help you sir?" she asks me.

"I am the fiancé," I say smiling .

"Ahh Mr. Rollins. You have a very strong fiancée. She fought very hard to stay with us and thanks to your detective work, she is going to be okay," she says giving me a smile and a pat on the shoulder.

I sit down beside Tiff's bed and grab her hand.

"I am so sorry about all of this. I am sorry I ever brought Anslee into our lives and I am sorry you are lying in this bed. She should have taken her anger out on me not you. Please you have fought so hard. You just have to fight a little more to come back to me." I say, feeling tears start to form in my eyes.

I lay my head on the bed and close my eyes and pray that Tiff is strong enough to make it back to me. I don't realize how tired I am and before I know it I am asleep in the chair next to her bed.

I wake up to what feels like someone playing with my hair. I open my eyes and look up and see Tiff looking at me and smiling. I feel like I am dreaming and grab her hand.

"Sorry No. I didn't mean to wake you. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't dreaming," she says.

"Fuck thank god," I say and get up and wrap her in a tight hug.

I pull back and cup her face with my hands. "I am not dreaming this right?"

"It's very real," she says and tears up a little.

I lean on and kiss her softly. My lips never wanting to leave hers ever again.

"I thought I lost you," I say looking down at her.

"Never.  I fought too hard to get you to notice me all these years to let it be over that quickly," she says.

I stare into her eyes and realize in that moment she is my forever.

"Marry me Tiff," I blurt out before I can stop the words from coming out.

She looks at me with this shocked look on her face.

"I am sorry, it just came out. I have been thinking about it for some time now. After what just happened I don't want to wait another minute to make you officially mine. I promise to get a ring the moment you get out of here," I contine to ramble on.

Tiff stops me and places her finger over my lips.

"Did you mean it?"

"With all my heart and soul. You are my forever and my person," I say.

"Yes Noah. I will marry you. You arr my person and my forever too," she says smiling.

I lean in and kiss her passionately. I hear someone clear their throat behind us.

We stop and I look behind us and see Tiff'a parents.

"Amanda, Scott," I say nodding my head.

"Noah," Scott says shaking my hand.

Amanads comes over and gives me a hug.

"I'll just leave you guys to talk," I say giving Tiff a kiss on her forehead.

As I am walking out Scott stops me and pulls me into a hug.

"However you got that bitch to talk. Thank you for saving my little girl," he says his voice cracking a little.

"I would do anything for Tiff. i love her so much. I know Indidn't go about it the right way, but I asked her to marry me and she said yes."

"You have my blessing Noah. You always have," he says.

I leave the room and head down the hallway. Knowing that my next stop is the jewelry store.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 1.9K 16
#150 in short story "Mariana, please for crying out loud, stop this game. They both don't deserve this," I said while walking toward her. "They would...
38.6M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
42K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...
1.2K 158 30
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...