ą¼„ crescent | enhypen

By kyu-keix

ā†ŗ ongoing ā†± enhypen yandere/curse au "she was just a little sick." š€ š’š“šŽš‘š˜ š–š‡š„š‘š„ : Źš The crescent... More

start.
prologue : white
faint and young
pure and mild
running in the darkness
mystic ā˜†
Up high, up high
pretty and deadly
bispherical
overhead and second
single lopsided
cold and troubled
blue second
misshapen ; spoilers
invisible grey
clear three-quater
mellow and soft
frosty blue
happier
strange and mixed up
update

freckled

1K 68 12
By kyu-keix

The girl still had no friends but she was fine with that. As long as no one bothered her, she was happy. Well, she thought. It only lasted 4 days. Kyoko really hates PE after all that. She would not change into her PE clothes and seat at the side bench, sketching in her book. Jungwon was at the field too apparently. They joined classes since one of the teachers wasn't present.

Jungwon was playing basketball with his classmates but his eyes were always on Kyoko.

"Are you perhaps Nishimura Riki from Class 4's girlfriend ?"

A boy asked as he sat next to Kyoko, eyes glued to a book in his hand. The girl paused her hand from continuing her sketch, looking to her right with confused eyes. "What ? No-" The boy giggled. "Don't worry, he's a player. I know you're new here. Just watch out and be prepared. He'll leave you like the others-"

Slap.

"I didn't even say anything about being his girlfriend. Why are you insisting ?" Kyoko said in a low voice as her eyes turned dull again. "We just live in the same household, he's like an older brother to me yet how dare you talk shit about him ? You think I'm dumb just because I'm 'new' around here. What a joke."

She laughed.

"I'll not let myself be weak anymore. I'll be strong despite the sickness I have."

Kyoko picked up her book and went to class. Jungwon excused himself to go to the bathroom, chasing after the girl. "Kyoko !" She turned back and smiled weakly. Jungwon knew she was exhausted by the expression on her face. "What happened.. ?" Kyoko just shook her head and said she was fine.

Jungwon knew she wouldn't talk anyways, he would find out sooner or later. "Right, go and rest up in your class, see you after school." He said hugging the girl as she was pushing him away since he was sweating after playing. 

It didn't matter what that boy had said. It didn't hurt Kyoko. She didn't love anyone nor have crushes. She just wants to fall in love with the crescent that comes every month. The girl grinned as she sat at the windowsill. "We rather have a love-hate relationship, don't we, my dear crescent ? I'll come home very soon."

She didn't choose to be sick. She just wants to have fun. Might as well make it last.

"Dear crescent, reveal the truth for me."

"Hey ! Why didn't you text me saying you went off early ?!" Ni-Ki said as he finally got up to Kyoko. "I just wanted to g-get a headstart ! You w-walk too fast." The girl pouted before getting into the car Jay was driving. "Yo, you look terrible dude." Ni-Ki said after seeing Jay's eyebags and he was clearly tired from who knows what.

"I was just finishing up some music and Sunghoon asked me to pick you guys up. Jungwon is at cram school right ?" Kyoko nodded as she finally took a breath, coughing before drinking water. It wasn't a long walk but it sure was tiring. "J-Jay you should really sleep after this.. Please d-don't overwork yourself..."

Kyoko is worried because clearly Jay is very much affected by the recent deaths and can't seem to move on. "How about you go somewhere and bring Kyoko, for a car ride or a stroll around town. I'm pretty sure she hasn't been to this area, right ?" The girl smiled and shook her head. "Yeah, I should probably take a nap. Wanna go out today ?" He asked, hitting the brakes as they stopped at a traffic light.

"Sure ! I also need some inspiration on what to paint next either way."

Jay got goosebumps, remembering the portrait she painted a few days ago. He was just forgetting it but Kyoko just had to bring it up. He was still scared and cautious around her. But then again, he didn't think it was her fault. Maybe it was just a dream after all. Kyoko went to take a shower and then stared at her canvas, not knowing what to draw. 

She might have a few things up her sleeve but drawing and painting usually kills time. This time, her mind was blank, no visions and thoughts whatsoever. Kyoko stood up and went to Jay's room and knocked twice. "Jay ?- Oh." She quickly closed the door after hearing Jay's snores and he was sleeping peacefully.

The girl sighed before going downstairs. Guess Jay would bring her out later at night probably. She gasped and ran to Sunoo, actually seeing someone in the house. "Sunoo !" Kyoko's smile faded after seeing Sunoo's red eyes.

Right, he still can't move on.

"Oh, hi there..." Sunoo said, wiping his tears before patting the girl's head. She hugged Sunoo, giving him some sort of comfort. "Everything will be okay. Everyone will be here for you. I don't think Jake would want you to be like this..." Kyoko whispered. 

"Thanks.. I was just still upset but you're right. I should cheer up a bit." Kyoko then dragged him to the living room and turned on the netflix on tv. "Let's watch something ! I'm bored..." Sunoo smiled before sitting down next to the girl. "Jay said he's bringing me out later after he wakes up I think, wanna come ?!" Kyoko asked excitedly.

Sunoo was about to reject but Kyoko cut him off. "You haven't been out right ? How come you're always at home ? Don't you have school ?" Right, he hadn't been out since Jake passed away. They waited for the show to load as Sunoo answered her question. "I actually just graduated school, the same school you're attending now with Jay last year around March ?"

"Ah, so you don't work ?" For the first time, Sunoo felt warm and felt like he wasn't lonely. "Jay does his music producing thing but for me, I don't know if i wanna continue university. To be honest, I haven't even thought about what I actually wanna do. Jake usually t-tells me what to d-do but now he's gone..."

Sunoo was on the verge of tears and Kyoko felt guilty for bringing it up. "For me, I love art. Jake once told me, even though I'm the only one doing it, it's what I love and I should just do what I think is right. I'm sure you have something you love don't you ? I'm not how Jake is to you but I'm always here if you want to talk. It's going to be school break soon. I can help you !"

Sunoo smiled. She's right. Why hadn't he even thought about his future first ? Maybe he would actually be somewhere doing one of the things he loves but nope. He's always at home, taking care of his step-siblings. "Oh look, it's starting !" He figured he would thank Kyoko later. The girl really can give someone her time and comfort.

.

Jay woke up from his nap and looked at the clock. "AH SHIT !" He had promised Kyoko to bring her out and it was already 7 pm. There was still time. He took a quick shower and threw on whatever he thought was clean and ran to Kyoko's room. He knocked before opening it to reveal the girl who was playing games on her phone with headphones play music over her ear.

The girl finished her round quickly before nodding her head at Jay in confusion. "I just woke up, sorry 'bout that... Wanna go out now ? I'll wait." Kyoko nodded before getting out of bed and got some clothes out before remembering something as she stopped Jay from going out the room.

"Go tell Sunoo too ! I'm dragging him out !" Kyoko giggled as Jay followed and nodded as they got ready. Sunoo was whining at first but thought maybe he should get something noce for himself to cheer him up. Maybe he could also think about some things while he gets fresh air. He really couldn't focus on anything at all besides sadness that he held from Jake's passing.

They informed Mrs Park before they went out and hopped in the car. "Ready ?" Kyoko nodded as she sat in the back alone, fastening her seatbelt. They were driving peacefully until Kyoko brought up a grin and took out her phone.

"The crescent is really pretty tonight isn't it ? I wish it can help us with all our problems."

Jay almost hit the brakes as cold sweat ran through his body. 

this book is going to be messed up from here. i got crazy ideas for it since i thought yall might be bored so expect the unexpected like drunk dazed uwu. dont forget to vote, have a nice day and stay safe !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 876 35
š™„š™£ š™– š™Øš™©š™¤š™§š™® š™¤š™› š™›š™¤š™§š™—š™žš™™š™™š™šš™£ š™”š™¤š™«š™š, š™©š™¬š™¤ š™žš™£š™™š™žš™«š™žš™™š™Ŗš™–š™”š™Ø š™™š™šš™›š™® š™©š™š™š š™§š™Ŗš™”š™šš™Ø š™©š™¤ š™—š™š š™©š™¤š™œš™šš™©š™š™šš™§, š™¬š™žš™”š™”š™žļæ½...
134K 4.7K 22
ā†ŗ completed ā†± enhypen yandere "give in and we'll take care of you." š€ š’š“šŽš‘š˜ š–š‡š„š‘š„ : Źš Riku had nowhere to go after her family kicked her o...
29.1K 1.6K 27
āž¤ š‚šŽšŒšš‹š„š“š„šƒ āž š“š”šžš§ š°š”ššš­ ššØ š²šØš® š°ššš§š­ š­šØ ššØ? ā āž šˆ š°ššš§š­ š²šØš® š­šØ š„šžšššÆšž š¦šž ššš„šØš§šž. ā š–³š—š—‚š—Œ š—‚š—Œ š–ŗ...
23.8K 2.8K 33
REWRITING š‘Šā„Žš‘’š‘› š‘Ž š‘”š‘–š‘Ÿš‘™ š‘”š‘’š‘”š‘  š‘Ž š‘”š‘’š‘„š‘” š‘“š‘Ÿš‘œš‘š š‘Žš‘› š‘¢š‘›š‘˜š‘›š‘œš‘¤š‘› š‘›š‘¢š‘šš‘š‘’š‘Ÿ š¼š‘” š‘šš‘Žš‘¦ š‘š‘’ š‘ š‘œš‘šš‘’š‘œš‘›š‘’ š‘ ā„Žš‘’ š‘–š‘  š‘‘š‘’š‘ š‘”š‘–š‘›ļæ½...