THE BIG HOUSE, HIRING BOOK (...

By thedemigodcommunity

❛❛ NOW THAT'S A BIG HOUSE ❜❜ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ welcome to the big house, the hiring book for our pjo co... More

RULES !
CO-FOUNDERS AND ADMINS !
FORM !
AFFILIATES !

ROLES !

304 18 21
By thedemigodcommunity

─────────────⊹⊱ Ω ⊰⊹─────────────

Here you will find the roles/divisions/cabins available in the community. Under each cabin you will find how many camper bunks for the cabin are available, and if the admin position for the cabin is available. Please do not apply for a cabin where all the positions are full!

Each cabin gets one admin/cabin counselor, except the founders and admins. Admins will have access to the community login information as they will be in control of their cabin.

Admins have to collect the work which has been assigned to their bunker and forward it to the co-founders. They have to ensure that everyone does their part on time and accurately.

─────────────⊹⊱ Ω ⊰⊹─────────────

FULL, 4/4

Original founders of the community. They create and control the community.

─────────────⊹⊱ Ω ⊰⊹─────────────

1/4

Co-founders help the founders. they also help create and control the community (those taking up co-founders can have more than three roles excluding this one). 

Co-founders are divided up into four, camp bio updater, camp list updater, and the camp recruiter. These options can be CHOSEN. The other is the founders assistant (who collects the works from admins and forwards them to the founders. They will take up specific founders duties if a founder is on hiatus) and there can be only ONE assistant, which will be chosen (appointed by founders) or removed according to their responsibility levels and if another person seems more suitable for this (no offense).

If interested in any of the latter, send us the form in our DMS. These roles need a high level of responsibility and are not recommended for people who are too lazy to do the job and go around creating excuses.

─────────────⊹⊱ Ω ⊰⊹─────────────

6/10
ADMIN: UNAVAILABLE

Graphic designers create graphics for both the community and anyone who orders from the graphic shop.

─────────────⊹⊱ Ω ⊰⊹─────────────

2/10
ADMIN: UNAVAILABLE

Editors edit books or chapters for both the community and work for the editor's shop.

─────────────⊹⊱ Ω ⊰⊹─────────────

2/5
ADMIN: UNAVAILABLE

Interviewers will interview anyone who applies to be part of our community.

─────────────⊹⊱ Ω ⊰⊹─────────────

2/10
ADMIN: UNAVAILABLE

Judges will judge in competitions held
by the community

─────────────⊹⊱ Ω ⊰⊹─────────────

6/10
ADMIN: AVAILABLE

Reviewers will review books/chapters and give tips on how writers can improve.

─────────────⊹⊱ Ω ⊰⊹─────────────

4/5
ADMIN: UNAVAILABLE

Helpers will find face claims/fancast face claims for the fancast/face claim book.

─────────────⊹⊱ Ω ⊰⊹─────────────

4/5
ADMIN: AVAILABLE

Theme makers will make themes for both the community and anyone who orders from the bio and theme shop. Theme makers only have to make themes.

─────────────⊹⊱ Ω ⊰⊹─────────────

2/5
ADMIN: UNAVAILABLE

Bio makers will make bios for anyone who orders from the bio and theme shop. bio makers only have to make bios.

─────────────⊹⊱ Ω ⊰⊹─────────────

❪1/5❫
ADMIN: AVAILABLE

Satyrs will go out and look for possible new community members and community affiliates.

─────────────⊹⊱ Ω ⊰⊹─────────────

2/5
ADMIN: AVAILABLE

Promoters will promote community books on their own accounts. Promoters must have more than 100 followers. every week there will be a promotion for one of the community members on their work, promoters will do this.

─────────────⊹⊱ Ω ⊰⊹─────────────

FULL, 5/5
ADMIN: AVAILABLE

Whenever the community affiliates need assistance or some contribution to their work, the hades affiliates will do the job.

─────────────⊹⊱ Ω ⊰⊹─────────────

1/8
ADMIN: AVAILABLE

The hunters/gossipers help keep the community updated on the latest trends and info, helping the community grow and expand! And how will they do that? In the community magazine, a literal press run by our gossipers [for more info, pls dm]

─────────────⊹⊱ Ω ⊰⊹─────────────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
45.1K 640 38
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...
404K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
241K 5.4K 56
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc