Outlander

By inkandanalysis

Enter the thrilling world of Rivia Jones, a brilliant surgeon at the height of her career. But her life takes... More

Author's Note
Soulmate
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Author's Note
Sequel

Chapter 15

16K 557 240
By inkandanalysis

"This is so delicious." Ian said, giddily, smiling at him as I sat down, looking at Fergus and James, furrowing my eyebrows at them as they quietly ate the mango float.

Squinting my eyes and gasping, noticing that they're crying.

"What happened?" I asked, alarmingly, Ian looked at them and seconds later, bursted in laughter.

"You two look stupid, crying over a food." Ian said and continued to laugh, placing a hand on his stomach.

"Don't you like it?" I asked as they both looked at me at the same time and shook their heads.

"What's the matter?" I asked, worriedly, "Via." Fergus mumbled, stood up and hugged me.

Hugging him back and looking at James, seeing him smile and wipe his cheeks.

"It was so delicious. It was so delicious that I cried." Fergus said, earning a sigh from me.

Patting his back as he let go and sat back on the chair, chuckling at him as I leaned forward and gently wiped his cheeks.

"You both are such dramatic kids." I said as they rolled their eyes and heard a huff from James.

Lightly tapped Fergus' nose and gave him a smile, "I thought you didn't like it. You scared the shit out of me." I said, receiving glares from the three of them.

"What?" I asked, confusingly looking at them, "No cussing in front of the food." James said as Fergus and Ian nodded their heads.

Oh, Captain Rogers 2.0

Laughing at them as Ian looked at me, raising my eyebrow at him, "Can I have more?" He asked, chuckling at him as I nodded my head.

His eyes brightened and gave me a big smile, "I'm living with three kids." I mumbled, "Hey, we're older than you." James said, "But I'm more mature than all three of you combined." I replied, scooping a slice of mango float and sliding the plate in front of Ian as he happily ate it.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Fergus asked, "Nah, I'm full just looking at three of you eating what I made." I answered and the three of them coughed in unison.

Laughing boisterously at their reaction, they looked at me with disbelief in their eyes, "That line was so cheesy." Ian commented as Fergus nodded his head.

Placing a hand on my stomach as I continued to laugh, wiping a tear on my cheeks, "Your reactions were hilarious." I said in between my laughs and seconds later, the three of them joined me as the room filled with our laughter.

"By the way, I'll visit the orphanage later." I said as they nodded their heads, "Okay. Just be careful." Fergus said as I smiled at him and nodded my head.

"Via!" Claude excitedly shouted and ran towards me, gaining the attention of Sister EL and Sister Cristine.

Opening my arms as he immediately hugged me, "I miss you so much." He said, carrying him in my arms, his hugged tightened and clinging unto me.

"I miss you too, buddy." I replied, "Rivia, I'm glad to see you again." Sister EL said, "The pleasure is all mine sister." I replied as she gently patted my shoulder.

"I brought something. I hope everyone enjoys this." I added and handed the paper bag to Sister Cristine, "What's this dear?" She asked, "Mango float." I answered.

"One of my grandmother's signature dishes that I learned from her." I added as they both nodded their heads.

"Come inside and join us. I'll just prepare this and serve it to the children with their snacks." Sister EL said, nodding my head as I followed her inside.

Sitting down on a chair with Claude still clinging unto me.

"Your channelling your inner koala, Claude." I said, hearing a giggle from him.

As Claude let go of me and placed a kiss on my cheeks, "Your hair it's all white now." He said, amazement in his eyes.

Chuckling at him, ruffling his hair as he touched and played with my hair.

"It suits you. Any color suits you. You're beautiful, Via." He said, giving him a wide smile and placing a kiss on his forehead, "Thank you Claude." I replied, noticing a faint blush on his cheeks and his ears reddened.

"Want to taste what I made?" I asked as he quickly nodded his head, giggling at him as I offered my hand, placing his hand on mine as we walked towards the garden.

Sitting outside with Claude eating the mango float, I was happily looking at him, placing my face on my palm as he looked at me. Claude smiled which I smiled back.

"You made this?" He asked, nodding my head, "Yes." I replied, "It's so delicious." He said, "Well, I would eat anything you give to me." He added, earning a chuckle from me.

"Even if I poisoned it?" I asked, Claude looked at me directly in my eyes, "Yes. Even if you'll put poison in it." He answered as I laughed at him and ruffled his hair.

"Don't trust me that much, Claude." I said, "But I do. I trust you. With all my life." He replied as he smiled at me and continued to eat his food.

My heart swelled with warmth at his words. Averting my eyes away, squinting my eyes seeing a familiar person talking to Sister EL and Sister Cristine.

Feeling my soulmark itch, my eyes widened and my body froze realizing who it was.

Tony freaking Stark.

"Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ. What is he doing here?" I mumbled, "Via... Via." Claude called, looking at him, placing his hand on my face, "You look pale." He said, clearing my throat as I forced a smile.

"I'm okay." I replied as he looked at Tony, Pepper appeared in front of us blocking Claude's view of Tony.

"Rivia, nice to see you again." She greeted as Happy also approached us, "Are you okay? You look pale." She asked, worriedly.

Smiling at them, "Hey, nice to see you too. Pepper. Happy. I'm fine, no worries." I replied as they nodded their heads.

Briefly glancing back at Tony as the Sisters were busy talking to him. "Excuse me." I said as Claude tightened his hold to me, looking at him and gently patted his head.

"I'll be right back." I said as he nodded his head and let go of my hand.

Entering through the back door of the kitchen, thankful enough that he didn't notice me.

I have to get out of here.

Tapping my finger at the kitchen counter, turning around, my eyes widened.

It was Tony Stark dressed in an expensive suit with sunglasses leaning his shoulder on the doorway, I stepped back as he walked towards me.

"I finally found you." He said, removing his sunglasses and smirking at me.

Raising my eyebrows at him, "I don't know what you mean, sir." I said as he chuckled.

"I think you do cinnamon." He replied as I continued to take a step back, "Shit." I mumbled, realizing I'm cornered.

"You sound sexy when you cuss, sugar." He said as he snaked his arms on my waist, pulling me closer to him.

Our eyes met as he gave me a big smile, "Beautiful." He whispered and softly rested a hand on my face, carefully caressing it like a fragile thing.

"So beautiful." He added as his smile widened, hissing feeling a burning sensation on my wrist.

"Can I?" He asked as he looked at me directly in my eyes, different emotions swirling in his eyes, swallowing a lump in my throat as I nodded my head.

Grabbing my wrist as he one handedly folds my sleeves, his eyes widened seeing my soulmarks, looking back at me as I diverted my eyes away.

"Have you met any of our soulmates?" He asked as I shook my head, staring back at him, hearing him laugh.

"Then that makes me the first one." He said, boastfully, rolling my eyes and chuckling at what he said.

"You look more beautiful when you smile." He said as he grabbed my wrist, ran his thumb over his mark and placed a chaste kiss on it.

"Want to see yours?" He asked as I nodded my head, letting go of me instantly missing his warm presence, removing his suit as my eyes widened, "What are you doing?" I asked as he looked at me and laughed.

"Believe me, babe. If I want to take you, not here." He said, feeling a rush of heat to my neck.

Folding his sleeves, seeing the mark on his left forearm.

The one that Claude drew.

Marching towards him with my eyes fixated on the mark, lifting my hand as I lightly touched his arm.

My hand froze, hearing a moan from him sending delicious shivers to my spine, "I'm a man with an incredible self-control but I won't be able to control myself if you'll continue to touch me like that." He said as I quickly retracted my hands.

"Sorry." I said as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, "Don't be sorry, bunny. It's normal." He replied and caressed my face.

Closing my eyes and leaning towards his hands, a sigh escaped from me.

"You look like a bunny." He said and chuckled. Opening my eyes as he placed my hair at the back of my ear, Tony leaned forward and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"As much as I want to take you right here at this very moment. It won't be an appropriate sight if one of the kids will see us." He said, "With you bending in front of me, taking me fully. Moaning my name as I thrust deep inside of you." He whispered in my ear as I shivered at what he said.

"But I can kiss you." He said and leaned forward, "And when I'm finally alone with you, we can go beyond a kiss, my bunny." He added, leaning forward as our lips were centimeters apart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5K 52
Y/n texts Natasha Romanoff about getting hurt instead of her best friend, Alena. But she ends up connecting with her, Unknowingly y/n shares every de...
209 21 19
* Warning -Sexual content* For mature audiences only- You are the main character of this story. Immerse yourself Modern Day: You find yourself becomi...
1.8K 29 23
Just after the Battle of New York, Melody Stark comes home from visiting her mother on her home planet. Her father, Tony, introduces her to the newly...
14.5K 620 17
Steve Rogers thought he was one of the lucky ones but Natasha Romanoff, well, she thought that she was terribly misfortunate and she would love to ki...