the advance hero

By Nightfighter45

in a world filled with quirks a boy was born quirkless while his family had powerful quirks. the world turned... More

Captured
First day and one hell of a rejection
battle training and identity discovered
how the harem started
USJ attack
the sports festival
First match
Second Match, duel quirk vs quirkless
final round
meeting an ex
explaining code Alpha, Akame and Kuromes dad visits
Final Exam
after the exam
arrival at camp
It begins
not everthing went as planed
Before the final fight
dorms
back to school
set up
crew expendable
final chapter trailer
final chapter

the fated battle

2.2K 29 12
By Nightfighter45

Logan's POV

It was the day of the raid thanks to Nezumis influence and sentinels rage.

???: Everyone's ready waiting for the Chiefs order.

Turning I saw Felix in his armor.

Logan: You know for someone less intimidating in person yet have some intimidating armor.

I said watching Felix setting up his thirty Millimeter.

(A/N: Just for comparison here's a 30MM compared to a 50BMG)

Hesh: Akame are you sure you are ok with Shigarakis death I mean he's technically your brother.

Hesh asked.

Akame: Tomura has been out of control for a while and taking my boyfriend and giving him to that psycho was the last straw.

She said acceptance in her voice.

Logan: Remember aim for the leader in blue hair Hesh with me to get Reaper Ghost and akame are to free Katsumi then Ghost is to link up with me and Hesh to move Reaper.

I said getting a chorus of rogers from the group as I loaded a incendiary 40MM in my grenade launcher.

Police Chief: all units converge on you targets.

The Chief said as if on cue Felix fired his rifle at shigaraki vaporizing his head and put a fist size hole in the wall behind him.

Felix(nervous): Maybe a 30MM wasn't such a good idea after all.

He said while me and the rest of sentinel jumped off the roof and using our jump kits launched us through the windows. I rolled once landing on one knee Bal-27 up my first target was twice so I dumped half the mag into his chest sending him into the wall. Hesh fired into compress as his head snaped back meaning Hesh hit compress in the head. Looking around I saw toga nearly decapitated with Akame having said girls blood on her face while Ghost had his fist ran through spinners heart lifting his feet off the ground.

Logan: Ghost Akame secure Katsumi. Hesh with me were looking for Reaper.

I said opening the door to a hallway going down it me and Hesh were side by side to engage any enemy we saw. Coming across a door that damn robot came out and froze seeing a barrel in his face.

Robot: Izuku is on the next floor down the hall last door on the right.

It said in rapid fire but we understood it.

Logan: Leave and don't come back.

I said knowing it will run into the police outside.

Going to the location that bot told us about seeing a door ajar with light seeping out. Putting our ear to the door we heard a familiar voice pissing us off.

Sakura(happy): Look Izuku we finally did it.

Hearing Sakura's voice Hesh stepped back drew his pistol and kicked the door in revealing Sakura and a badly wounded Izuku who looked broken. Hesh shot his pistol hitting Sakura's left side with a experimental quirk erasing drug that was permanent causing her to drop what was in her hand. Sakura enraged ignited her right side as I shot her twice in the chest.

Logan: Quick grab him.

I said we cut the rope and started to drag him and picking up what it was she dropped out but when I did I saw in my peripheral vision Sakura's wounds were not bleeding meaning.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

OH SHIT!!!

Logan: Get back.

I said pushing Hesh and Izuku back as Sakura sat up sending a wave of fire. I dove back narrowly missing the fire as Hesh and Izuku did the same.

Izuku: *Groan*

Hesh: The hell how!

Acting quickly I put my finger on my grenade launcher trigger and fired my incendiary grenade hitting her square in the chest. The grenade exploded igniting the room in fire as Sakuras screams filled my ears.

Logan: Move!

I said getting to my feet before picking up Izuku as Hesh got up and helped me drag Izuku out of the building. Outside we saw some SWAT hero's Akame Simon and Katsumi.

Akame/Katsumi: Izuku/Oh my god.

They said running over to us as me and Hesh put him on the stretcher.

Akame: Izuku Izuku.

Izuku(pain): A-aka-ame.

He said raising his hand for her to take.

Akame: Izuku hang on you'll be ok.

Katsumi: Please don't go.

Izuku: It hurts.

Akame: Save your strength were getting you out of here.

She said as the paramedics took Izuku into the ambulance and drove away.

Logan: Don't worry Akame if I know Izuku like I think I do he'll pull through.

I lied in all honesty I was scared shitless worried that he won't make it. I put my hand on her shoulder as a way to comfort her while Simon brought Katsumi into a hug as she sobbed into his chest. The moment was interrupted when a large explosion happened at the second location.

Woods POV

We split into two teams Sentinel and Akame are attacking the base while my team attacked the Nomu factory. Me Mason and Hudson were in goliath slayer mechs we entered the facility with heros while Jaegers night raid and police stayed out incase anyone tried to escape. Me and my friends lead the way entering the facility seeing five nomus the 20mm's tore through the nomus life a cherry red knife through warn butter killing them and a few scientist unable to dodge.

Mason: Alright let us see your hands or we'll put a bullet in your ass!

Mason yelled I walked through the lab destroying any Nomu's in the test tubes.

Hero: Hey put your hands up.

Looking over I saw a doctor on a computer he turned around hands in the air.

Doctor: Oh what ever shall I do.

He said in a fake scared tone. Suddenly a portal opened up under him he fell though it and it closed before we could grab him.

Woods: Damn it.

I said before getting on the comms.

Woods: Hey we lost a doctor is he out there with you?

I asked.

Leone: No, no one has come out yet.

She said suddenly another portal opened as AFO stepped through before the portal then turned into a girl.

Girl: Is that all Master?

AFO: Yes you know what to do.

He said as the girl warped out of here. After she left my Mason and Hudson activated last stand we knew the threat and were not taking any chances.

Mason: Get down on the ground or we'll kill you.

AFO: I hate to break it to you but I can't let you kill me.

He said as he held his arm out and it expanded before sending a pressurized wave that launched us all back.

Esdeath's POV

We set up outside as Woods Mason Hudson and several heros entered. Suddenly a girl in purple hair appeared in front of us.

Esdeath: On the ground now!

I ordered but out of nowhere the building exploded knocking us all down.

Koroma: The hell was that?

She asked as there stood AFO the mechs laying around broken the heros dead.

AFO: Hello my daughter I see your sister couldn't make it.

Kurome: She's rescuing our boyfriend that you kidnapped.

She said rasing her sword.

AFO: As much as I would love to talk but I need to face All Might.

He said as if on cue All Might landed in the battlefield.

All Might: Fear not for I am here!

His voice boomed getting AFO's attention as he turned to the blond buffoon.

AFO: Ah there you are finally the fated final battle between All For One and One For All. Before the sun rises one both quirks will be no more.

He said as they fought All Might swung punch after punch but they didn't land suddenly AFO added quirks together with air cannon and fired it at a group of civilians making All Might jump in front of the shot and take it. As the dust settled we saw All Might in his skinny form.

Esdeath: Get the civilians out of here.

I said sending ice spikes at AFO but he just punched it destroying the ice.

AFO: Stay out of this.

He said aiming air canon at me but a bullet impacting his helmet made him miss as sentinel team landed in front of me.

Logan(angry): All For One.

Logan growled.

Logan: Your dead.

He said as him and his team opened fire. AFO put up a earth wall to take the bullet impact as I saw Izumi in disguise help All Might to cover.

Izumi's POV

I followed my dad to try and help save Sakura with Shoto Momo and Kirishima. After Izuku's friends showed up and shot at this guy named All For One distracting him so I used the diversion leaving my friends and got dad out of there and to cover.

Izumi: Dad are you ok. You lost your hero form.

I said as dad coughed up some blood.

Dad: I think I used up the last of One For All I had left in me.

He said holding his wound.

Izumi: What if I gave it back to you?

I asked.

Dad: No I can't ask you to do that.

Izumi: Dad you have to you are the only one to use One For All at 100%.

I said as I could only use 51% of One For All so I plucked a strand of my hair to give to him.

Logan: Shit look out.

Logan said followed by a explosion and the ground shaking.

Izumi: Please.

I said as he gave in and swallowed the strand. After that he buffed up again meaning OFA has taken effect.

All Might: Let do this.

He said jumping into battle and punched AFO breaking his helmet revealing a potato looking head.

Izumi: Why the hell does she look like a potato?

I asked before I realized what I said.

Izumi: "Maybe Izuku and his friends are rubbing of on me."

I thought. AFO looked at dad and appeared angry.

AFO: That's it.

He said slamming his fist into the ground knocking everyone off their feet.

AFO: You know ever since I took your sidekicks quirk I had a curse of seeing the future where my love ones die and change it for my daughters. Now it's time to secure that future All Might.

He said as he charged at dad and tackled him as he started glowing.

AFO: Time to die.

He said as we realized he planed on killing the both of them.

Hesh: Shit kill him!

Hesh ordered as everyone opened fire the bullets didn't sean to affect him thou. Before he exploded dad looked at me while AFO looked at Akame and Kurome.

Dad/AFO: Take care my daughter/daughters I love you.

They said before they exploded killing them both leaving nothing but ash. Looking at were my dad once stood I cried and fell to my knees.

Izumi: DAD!

I whaled in grief at the death of not only my father but the symbol of peace.

Logans POV

I stood shocked at what happened AFO killed himself and All Might on live TV.

Logan: Damn I war gamed everything but nothing like this.

I said, after reports were taken and everyone got their baerings we made our way to the hospital to see Izuku.

Hesh: Hey Logan I saw you take something from Sakura after we freed Izuku what was it?

Hesh asked as I remembered I grabbed something from her.

Logan: Oh Yeah Let me see.

I said pulling it out to see it was a white and pink stick. our eyes widened in shock as we realized what it was and at what it said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sakura's POV

Coming to I saw I was in a dark room I rubbed my eyes only to see I had purple skin stapled to me.

Sakura: Wha-What happened.

???: You were burned alive my dear.

A person said turning around I saw the doctor that created the Nomus. Wait burned alive does that mean.

Sakura: What about my baby?

I asked holding my stomach hoping it wasn't what I thought.

Doctor: *Sigh* I'm sorry I couldn't save it.

Sakura: No NO! NO! NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I cried out.

Doctor: I'm sorry Sakura.

Sakura: No I'm no longer that girl she died along with her unborn child.

I said still in tears.

Doctor: Than what do you want me to call you?

Sakura: Call me.

Dabi: Dabi.

(A/N: Thanks to Shipfriskandsans24 for the Idea)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1K 4
Aizawa becomes increasingly suspicious of Izuku after he develops a second quirk--and one that has nothing to do with his original strength augmentat...
21.5K 636 26
Izuku was a small kid with the ability to take others quirks and use them for himself or give them to others. But a tragedy strikes and destroys his...
163K 1.7K 12
Izuku Yagi a boy born quirkless but given a chance to be a hero by his dad All Might but was framed for being the U.A. traitor and having everything...
7.3K 228 31
Izuku Modoriya always felt alone. Hidden behind his glasses, he stayed away from the world. The world was too dangerous. Too unpredictable. He hated...