Lovers a flowering heart fanf...

By Glitter_princess22

Y/N a regular girl desperate to find the one for her More

Chapter 1 Holiday
Chapter 2 To the mountains
Chapter 3 Chess and me
I might need to stop writting
Chapter 4 Trump x reader special
Chapter 5 next
Chapter 5: the one for me FINALE teaser PLEASE READ IMPORTANT
Chapter 5 One for me finale part 1

Chapter 5 part two FINALE

168 5 3
By Glitter_princess22

A/n sorry for the long wait

Recap

"You knew chess was magic the whole time?!"

Your POV

"A-Ari yeah I knew I'm sorry I didn't tell you that." I said cutting the call.

"That's sad but I forgive you because I think Chess really likes you" She said moving closer.

"Wait what?!" I asked in shock.

"You didn't know from the way he looks at you talks about you and everything he loves you!"

In all this time  I didn't realize how much Chess liked me!. I need to confess.

I ran into the room where Chess was sitting and I kissed him.

His face became red as my lips were on his 

He pulled me closer and pulled away saying 

"I have waited for this for so long"

I called Emily and told her the good news.

15 years later 

Chess and I got married 5 years ago now we have a 4 year old son  and a 2 year old daughter.

Ari and Trump got married three years ago and they have a Beautiful 2 year old daughter.

Emily is dating her life long crush Aaron and..

Today is Chess and my Wedding Anniversary and we are having a good time.

Thank you for reading 

This is Peace's lovers a flowering hearts fanfic CHESS X Y/N X TRUMP 

Book written by- Glitter_princess22 (Peace)

The book is over but we will have one more page a Q and A If you have any questions you want ask me about the book or me just put it in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 160 18
You had just moved to Paris from Brooklyn and were part of a very successful masked band. While in Paris you meet Luka, a blue haired, kind, and cute...
25K 371 17
Y/n is a 21 one year old Minecraft streamer, she make lots of new online friends and for Christmas she get to meet them, she has a good relationship...
24.4K 769 13
Camilo x reader In which modern!femreader was forced to go abroad with her family (despite wanting to stay at home) to see the Casa De Madrigal. At s...
4.6K 59 20
Y/n is Tommy's sister Y/n Doesn't know much about dreams smp except about dream, gnf,sapnap,tubbo and her brother Tommy, Y/n dropped out of school af...