Kidnapped in Italy

By kae_bae2

First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit... More

Introductory/ Author's warnings!
The beginning
Being a mother of two is hard
Seeing my angel
Greek God
I'm too young to die!
My fallen one
The interrogation
You won't be shown this type of mercy
Or what?
I'm just tired
Mr. Bossman
I'm a billionaire, neonata
Nerf gun war!
What punishment?/ aesthetics
The deal
Why me?
I am a grown ass woman
Traitor!
I knew you were dying!
Why the nicknames?
Wrapped around his little finger
Who the hell is Jessica?
I'm going to kiss you, okay?
I'm going deaf, mane
You as in you
I zdon't like youwa britcha
Then, let me fulfill your hunger
This is my fault
Hashtag, virgin bitch out
After one fucking argument, Enzo!
What? Cat got ya tounge?
They betrayed us!
Lies, lies, and more fucking lies
A fucking nightmare
Sorry for hurting you, biggie
I can't live without you, baby
I'm back, bitches!
Mr & Mrs, Dickhead
You are my perfect queen
The Set Up!
Now, let me taste you
My Punishment
You didn't love her
Everyone's favorite Stripper
Oh, Boohoo, bitch!
The Devil & his Demon
Let me relieve your pain
A bad bitch's party!
The security tapes
Loving a monster
Our breakup date
Suck, fucked, and bucked
Girls and Ty night!
The betrayal
Want to play a game?
Im the bait?
Just friendly?
Badass
Queen Bonnie & King Enzo
Sexy Santa
Manipulative and controlling
Please! God, no! Not my baby!
No, please! Please, stop!
I don't want to let her go
My man, My man, my man
Good girl
Husband?
Baby Sven
Pig!
I love my little family
Spoiled brat
Amore, please
Girls day
No, I am not your mother, remember?
You're still my good girl
What did Antonio do?!
Dad's leaving?
Happy Death Day, Bitch!
Queen Aurora
Yes!
Live life, fuck, & have fun
Epilogue
OMMGGGGG!!!
Knock Knock, Bitch!

Your friend was a mouse?

1.3K 29 3
By kae_bae2

Bonnie Davis

"See, sweet Bonnie, it wasn't that bad." Carlos, one of Enzo's men said. I pulled away from him and grabbed the food.
"It's unhealthy to not be eating." he stated before leaving. I sighed and put the food to the side, It wasn't even me that they wanted, they just wanted Enzo to feel pain.

I've been sitting in a cell for weeks and I only can take a shower at the end of every week. The guards are nice, though. Ray was full of rage when he finally got me. He tied me to a chair the first week and electrocuted me as a game. He would sit in front of me and eat Mexican food with chocolate cake as I would be getting waterboarded.

My tracker stopped working, I could tell because we are underground, oh, and the phone I had, I stuck it a vent when I came. Now, I'm in a different room and I can't get it. I'm not even going to lie, I cried today because they didn't have chocolate cake or Mexican food.

All they fucking feed me is bread, beans, or crackers like what the fuck? I can't get noodles or something, how about a decent cup of fucking water?

No, didn't think so because Ray low down ass comes in here just to eat Mexican food in front of my face. Today he came in and handed me some crackers while eating chocolate cake, that's when I cried. I didn't stop crying until Carlos came in here and comforted me.

"Can I get some water?" I yelled as the door opened. I looked up and in walked the reason I was here. The person I thought I could trust but no, they are still as horrible as when I met them...Oh and let me not forget his little pink sidekick.

"Satan, Saggy tiddies, to what do I owe the pleasure of speaking to your royal highnesses?" I asked as I bowed with a smirk.

"Ahh, the bitch is still alive!" Little miss crybaby stated.

"Uhh, duh or maybe you were thinking I was a ghost?" I said as I walked over to my bed. Candy walked up to me and slapped me.

"Whore! I've known him longer than you and he chose you? Hell no!" She yelled. I put my plate down and stood up, slowly. She took a step back but I shook my head.

"I know this bitch did not just slap me? I know this-

I did what any regular person would have did...I socked the bitch in her jaw. Wow, I'm really getting out of shape, that fucking hurt!

"Stop!" Francisco yelled as he grabbed me. He threw me on the bed before hugging Candy.
"Uhh, not you fucking your sons sloppy seconds. Now thats just sad." I stated as I shook my head in disbelief. He growled at me and I laughed.

"You still didn't tell me why you are here!" I reminded and before I knew it, he came towards me with a knife.

"I was kidding! It was a joke! Candy's boobs are sitting high up, higher than the clouds themselves! Stop!" I yelled as he grabbed me. "Look, you guys look like a beautiful couple! Great even, I will gladly come to your wedding if you don't kill me!" I yelled before shutting my eyes. I felt my shirt get ripped off my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I asked him as he brought the knife to my shoulder.

"Taking out your tracker so we can move from being underground." he states before slicing my arm. I screamed as he dug his finger into my wound and tore the chip out.

"Fuck! You bitch! I take back what I said, I'm not coming to the fucking wedding!" I yelled and Candy had to cover her ears. I thought of something that almost made me smile.
"Can I go back to my old room so I can make sure I have everything?" I asked him.
"Whatever, but we are leaving after that, Rays rules...not mine." he said before grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the door.

We made it to the room because it's literally next fucking door and I sat on the bed.

"Can I have a moment al-

"Enzo, I'm on the way," Francisco said then shoved his phone into his pocket.
"What, oh yeah!" he said before leaving and shutting the door. I made sure he was really gone before going over to the vent and grabbing the phone.

"Yes, Twenty percent!" I whispered yelled before shoving it in between my breast. The door opened and I turned around, fast almost losing balance. My heart was beating out of my chest because if I waited any longer to grab the phone, I would have been dead weight.

"Ready!" I chimed before he came and snatched my arm.
"Ow, bitch, you just cut me, be careful!" I yelled as my shoulder still was bleeding. Francisco rolled his eyes before pulling me along.

We made it to the door and when he opened it the light blinded my eye. I took a deep breath of the outside world before walking towards the car. They threw me in the van and shut the door. This is a good place to make the call since no one is around.

"Shit! What's his password?" I asked myself over and over as we started to leave. There are a million possibilities! It's not a six digit code it's a custom one.

"Antonio the great," error

"Fuck!"

"Antonio the wise- Nah

"Yeah, even he knows he isn't wise."

"Bonnie and Antonio" error

"Fuck, then what is it?! Come on, Bon, you know Antonio just think like Elsa...think!...think!

"Wait I know...Bonnie and Antonio against these bitches!" I whispered and typed it in. It went through and I almost yelled.
I scrolled through the dialog until I clicked "Capo"
It rang over and over before somebody picked up.

"Hello, Antonio?" I heard Enzo's voice say with uncertainty.

"H-hi, Enzo!" I cried out.

Enzo Romano

When I answered the phone, it was on speaker because it said "Antonio" but Antonio is right here, and so is Ty, Zuri, and Elijah.

"H-Hi, Enzo!" I heard Bonnie's sweet voice cry over the phone. My heart skipped six beats but Antonio snatched the phone.

"Bonnie! Where the hell are you?! Why the hell do you have my phone?" he yelled and I grabbed the phone from him.

"That's a long story and I don't know where I am to be honest. I'm just in the back of a hot van feeling as if I might pass out." she laughed out before sighing.

"W-

"Oh, Fransico and Candy did this!" she yelled. I bawled my fist up and Antonio face turned red.

"Fuck! I let that bitch into my house-

"Enzo, stop yelling before they hear you!" she whispered through the phone. Zuri was crying into Elijah's chest and I sighed.
"Babygirl, I'm about to find you, we're close! Your tracker didn't work at first but now it does-

"That's not possible, Fransisco c-cut it out of my shoulder." she stated, Antonio snatched the phone and I slapped him.

"Sorry, that was the rage. But don't you ever snatch my girl away from me!" I whispered yelled at him. He handed me back to the phone while rubbing his cheek with a frown.

"Hi, Bonnie bear!" Zuri said while crying. I heard a sniffle through the phone.
"Hi, Zuri...and Elijah," Bonnie said probably after knowing wherever Zuri's at, Elijah will be there too.
"Hi, Bonnie," He said with a smile.

"Oh, I'm dying here! I haven't eaten anything but beans, crackers, and bread. The water taste like shi-

I heard something coming from the phone before I heard a sniffle.

"I-I have to go! Bye!" Bonnie said before hanging up.

"Bonnie!" I yelled and punched the seat. She keeps doing this shit like every fucking time.

"Tell the driver to speed the fuck up."

"I'm on it!" Peter yelled before hitting high speed. Peter shouted a string of curses before running a red light!
"Sorry, an old man can only drive so fast," he stated then sped up some causing me to grab my seat belt and so did Zuri.

"Nah, you're doing good...just keep your eyes on the fucking road." I stated before sitting back. I'm coming for you baby girl.

Bonnie Davis

I put the phone between my breast before wiping my tears. The doors open and string of light came in causing me to squint my eyes. I need some damn sunshades and a damn winter coat.

How is the sun out while it's cold?!

"Come on!" Ray yelled at me. I walked over to him before he grabbed my arm. He still despises me and wants to kill me, but it's not all that bad. I get to talk about him when he's not there.

"Where are we?" I asked as we walked to the abandoned building. This place gives me a bad vibe.
"A trafficking station, it'll be harder for Enzo to find you now. He wouldn't want a girl everyman has fucked!" He told me as he laughed...my hatred grew!

"Are you fucking kidding me, you shrimp dick genius? What the hell is wrong with you- you know what? I see why you were a fucking orphan, you peanut brained bitch! Your own parents didn't want your ugly ass and that's why they're dead!" I yelled before pulling myself from him.

Anger across his face, as he tried to slap me, I saw one of his guards pull out a gun. The guard aimed it at the black truck that pulled up and started shooting. I ducked and so did Ray, I kicked him in his face.
When he fell I got on top of him and kept punching until he could barely breathe. I grabbed his gun and stood up before aiming it at his head.

"This is for eating Mexican in front of my face, you Bald Bitch!" I yelled at him then pulled the trigger. I shot him over and over again until I felt someone grab the gun.
I looked up to Antonio and hugged him.

"Hi, biggie!" He said while squeezing me, tightly. I squeezed my eyes shut trying to make this moment last forever, but when I opened my eyes, my heart stopped. I let go of Antonio while my eyes were still connected with Enzo's.

"Hi, ba-

I jumped on him and he laughed. He kissed me all over the face causing me to laugh too.
"Oh, I missed you so fucking much, amore!" he stated while burying his face in the crook of my neck.
"I love you, I love you, I love you!" I yelled while he swung me around.

"Zuri! Ty!" I yelled and jumped on them both causing us all to fall down.
"Bonnie, get your fat ass off of us!" Ty yelled while pushing me off. I laughed and stood up.

"I guess this ass is fat, huh?" I stated with a smile while turning around and showing them my ass. They rolled their eyes and hugged me, again.

Deja vu

"I love you, guys!" I said as I broke the hug. Antonio huffed and crossed his arms.

"I see I get no I-

I hugged him a kissed him all over his face until he pushed me off.

"Bad dog! Bad!" He yelled at me then smiled.

"I love you, Elsa!" I said and he awed me.
I hugged Elijah, Raven, and Lexi before running back to Enzo.
"I'm hungry." I whispered to him. He hummed and took my hand.

"Mexican and chocolate cake, coming right up!" he said in a thick Italian accent. I bit my lip and so did he, before pulling me to the car.

"So, what have you all been up to since I've been gone?" I asked as I played with my sweater. I looked up to see everyone as they were looking at me with pity.

"Bon- Bonnie bear, are you, okay?" Zuri asked me from across the limo. Enzo grabbed my hand and I nodded, slowly.

"Yeah...Ray just- he tortured me, a little...that's it." I stated while looking out of the window. Enzo squeezed my hand tighter and I looked up at him then looked at everyone else.

Oh, I see-

"No! No, he didn't r-rape me...he just punched me and electrocuted me. I handled it like a bad bitch, don't worry. Ray wanted to make Enzo suffer, so he made me suffer. Bread, beans, and crackers were all I ate, water was all I drank, and rats became my friend." I stated while looking at the ceiling. It was quiet until Antonio and Raven busted out laughing.

"Y-your friend was a mouse!" Antonio yelled out while laughing. Raven was holding his stomach trying to control his laughter.

Enzo slapped Antonio on the back of the head and socked Raven in the arm.
"That's not funny, bitch!" I yelled and slapped Antonio after Enzo.
"Ouch, bitch!" he yelled before hitting me in the shoulder.

"Ow! Fuck!" I yelled as my shoulder started bleeding, again. Enzo grabbed my arm and pulled my shirt up.
"Who fucking sliced your arm?!" Enzo yelled out then grabbed napkins from Zuri.

"I told yo-you- ow!" I yelled out as Zuri pushed Enzo out of the way and applied pressure to my arm.

"You will need to get stitches, I'll do it when we go home-

"Hell, No! I don't do needles! I only like needles when I can't see that I'm getting stuck with one!" I yelled then looked at Enzo who had a guilty look.

"Well, you need it and I'm going to do it, so suck it up and grow some fucking balls!" Zuri yelled at me. I pulled my arm away from her and immediately regretted it. The seat belt got stuck inside the slice, that's in my arm. It tore the wound open and I felt it glide against the muscle in my arm.

"FUCK!!" I cried out. Antonio wiped the smirk off of his face before telling the driver (which isn't Peter) to hurry up.

We made it to the estate and Enzo carried me inside. I hope he knows I can walk, I'm not crippled.
"Enzo, I-I can walk!" I yelled at him as he sat me on the counter. Zuri came with scissors before cutting my sleeve more than it already was.

She picked up the needle and put it in the fire.

"Hell no!" I yelled and I tried to jump off the counter but Enzo caught me.
"Enzo, let me go!" I yelled as I struggled.

Enzo Romano

"You are getting these stitches, Bon! Now, when we get this done, you can eat." I stated. Bonnie, shook her head "no" repeatedly before I said "sorry" and tightened my grip around her.

"Enzo, I swear on my fucking life...let me go!" she yelled at me. Raven came out of nowhere and put his hand over her mouth, to shut her up.
"She's annoying," he stated before shrugging. Bonnie mumbled swear words as her mouth was covered and I sighed.

Zuri came closer to her with the needle and Bonnie started thrashing around, like crazy! I held her still but Raven snatched his hand from her mouth.
"You bitch! You bit my hand!" he yelled before running over to the sink. I rolled my eyes then nodded for Zuri to continue.

"Enzo, please! Please-

Antonio put tape on her mouth while rolling his eyes.
"The bitch is so, dramatic." he said while folding his arms but his face fell when he saw Bonnie's tears.

"Grande, it's not that bad- Eww!" he yelled as Zuri stuck the needle through Bonnie's arm. Bonnie muffled a scream with tears streaming down her face.

Yeah, she's never going to forgive me, fuck! I looked at the blood trickling down her arm and...it pained me. I'm used to seeing people in pain but not her...not Bonnie.

"She's almost done, Bon!" I told her as I kissed her head. She mumble how much she hated me and I rolled my eyes.
"You don't hate me so stop saying that!" I told her. Zuri cut the rest of the string before putting it up.

"All done, you've earned yourself a sticker, missy!" Zuri said excitedly before placing a sticker on Bonnie's chest.
"Now, I'm leaving because she's going to try and kill me... Good luck!" she yelled as she ran upstairs. I looked at Antonio and he held his hands up.

"Nope, I'm not taking her! Bonnie is going to kill all who is close and I plan on not being here so...bye!" he and Raven took off upstairs. I looked down at Bonnie and she stood still with tears on her face.

"Bonnie, I'm going to let you go, now, okay?" she nodded and my heart picked up speed. I took the tape off of her mouth without letting go of her.

"If I let you go...do you promise not to hit me?" I asked her and she nodded slowly. No, she's fucking lying, merda!

I'm so dead!

( translation: merda = shit)

"No, I don't believe you! I said I was sorry, amore!" I yelled out, not knowing what to do. She sighed and groaned.
"I said I promise, baby. Now, let me go," she states while smiling her beautiful smile.

"Nah, she's about to beat yo ass! Damn, sucks to be you!" Antonio yelled while peeking around the corner. Bonnie glared at him and he ran off.

"Let me go, baby." she said again and I didn't know what to do. I slowly released her and stepped back some. She looked down at her shoulder before looking up at me with an evil smile.
"Bonnie, you promised!" I yelled at her and she slowly walked up to me, I stepped back, some.

"Yeah, I'm not going to hit you, come here." she said while holding out her hand. I looked at her then back at the stairs and took off. I ran upstairs as she ran after me.

"Bonnie, stop!" I yelled as I got in my office and locked the door.

"Bonnie?" I asked while laying my head on the door, she pounded the door as I lifted my head.

"Enzo, I'm going to fucking kill you!" she yelled from outside the door, I sighed and walked over to my bar. I poured a glass of whiskey before taking a swig.

"Enzo, baby, let me in. I have to tell you something." she sounded like a full-on demon trying to lure me in.

"Baby, remember my tattoo! "I am superior to my demons as though I am the devil". You're acting like a fucking demon. I am not opening the fucking door unless you calm down!" I yelled at her. She screamed before I heard her stomp off. I know that trick, I am not opening that door.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well, that just happened! 🤣

Vote
Comment
Follow:kae_bae2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 111 21
Amelia Leroy, a victim of the world's cruelty, sells her body to survive. Her life is shrouded in mystery, with each client bringing with them the po...
528K 12.1K 32
Excerpt: "I've never seen anything more attractive" his brother says groaning haha I turned him on. He has a one way ticket to blu... I won't finish...
3.2K 278 39
Book I of the Mafia Escapades series (Completed) Nova Davis was only months away from her graduation just before she received the devastating news a...
105K 2K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...