[BL] After Rebirth, I Just Wa...

Av Erishi_An

After Rebirth, I Just Want to be a Salted Fish 重生后我只想咸鱼 Author 雕雕子 Status 42 Chapters Description Li Sinian h... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 2

21.6K 935 483
Av Erishi_An

Li Wenxing is also a foodie. He smells this millet porridge and feels fragrant. Now that he is invited to drink together, he immediately agrees.

    Just nodded, he was dragged back by Lin Yuan.

    Lin Yuan said to Li Sinian in a distant and polite manner: "It's time to have lunch right away. Wen Xing has eaten now, and I'm afraid I won't be able to eat it later."

    In fact, he was afraid that Li Sinian would bully Li Wenxing.

    Li Wenxing is simple and kind, stupid every day, and doesn't know his brother's methods at all. Just after graduating from a university, you have a confidant in such a big enterprise, and you can imagine its city government.

    And based on his understanding of Li Sinian, Li Sinian would definitely not be the kind of person who would give up his love because of his scruples about brotherhood.

    Li Sinian likes him. After learning that the person he likes is Wen Xing, he will definitely try his best to seduce Wen Xing and separate him from Wen Xing.

.Although a bowl of millet porridge may not yield any flowers, things related to Li Sinian still have to be guarded.

    Li Sinian had no mind-reading skills, and he didn't know that in just one minute, Lin Yuan had already filled up so much plot in his mind.

    He only thought that it was just right for Li Wenxing not to drink porridge. He had only served for one person. If it was distributed to Li Wenxing, he would not drink enough.

    After chatting for a few words, Li Wenxing took Lin Yuan back to the room, saying that he had serious business to deal with.

    Li Sinian was left in the living room again.

    Li Sinian finished the porridge, cleaned up the dishes, took a leave of absence from the company, and sat on the sofa to study the recipe.

    To maintain the body, the most important thing is to start with eating, to ensure that you eat nutrition, but you must also grasp the amount, otherwise excess nutrition will make people fat, and obesity will also cause many diseases.

.As soon as Li Sinian opened a dish, he saw that his leave message was replied.

    He directly asked his dad for leave, probably because he was too desperate in normal times, so Father Li had no doubts about his saying that he was ‘unwell,’ and he directly granted him three days’ leave.

    After a three-day holiday, Li Sinian continued to study the recipe with joy.

    Li's father Li Cheng is busy at the company, and Li's mother even Menglei is a senior lawyer. She is also very busy every day. The two of them generally don't eat lunch at home, and it is the same today.

    So today’s lunch will be about Li Sinian, Li Wenxing and Lin Yuan eating together.

    It was still early, Li Sinian told the nanny that he would cook lunch.

    Aunt Zhang was so shocked that when Li Sinian explained the ingredients that needed to be purchased for the first time, she didn't listen to a word. In the end, Li Sinian had no choice but to make a list with paper.

.Aunt Zhang took the note awkwardly, and reflected in her heart: Even if the employer makes her chin drop abnormally, she can't be distracted while the employer is talking!

    Aunt Zhang went out and bought all the vegetables around ten to forty.

    Preparation time is limited, Li Sinian plans to take a few small dishes to practice hands.

    Three people eat, he plans to make three dishes and one soup for lunch.

    Stir-fried fungus with double bamboo shoots, sweet and sour tofu with pineapple, garlic sprouts and eggs, and Qingbu crucian carp soup.

    Lin Yuan came down when Li Sinian was processing crucian carp.

    He wanted to come to the kitchen to find water, but he didn't expect to meet Li Sinian who was cooking.

    Lin Yuan stood at the door and watched for a while.

    The people in the kitchen are still wearing pajamas, wearing a dark apron, their hair is not neatly combed, and they look very homely.

.I have to say that Li Sinian's appearance is really very deceptive. If you only look at the present, no one will think that this is a cruel and cruel person.

    Feeling the scorching gaze behind him, Li Sinian paused and turned his head.

    Seeing that it was Lin Yuan, he turned around without any disturbance.

    The fish should be marinated a little bit to get rid of the fishy.

    Lin Yuan frowned and walked in slowly.

    "Why didn't you go to the company today?" he asked.

    "Get up late, don't want to go."

    Lin Yuan looked at him suspiciously, "I'm asking you seriously."

    Li Sinian looked up at him, and was also very puzzled, "I am also answering you seriously."

.Anyway, in the end, the Li family’s property has nothing to do with him. Why should he work hard, quietly be a rich second generation, cook every day, exercise health, and watch flowers. Isn’t it fragrant?

    "A-nian, the matter between us is that I am sorry for you, don't move your anger to Wen Xing." Lin Yuan's tone softened, but his brows were still frowned, "Wen Xing is innocent, he doesn't know anything, he I don’t even know that we met before, he is your brother..."

    "Lin Yuan." Li Sinian interrupted him, and asked with a faint smile, "Wen Xing knows you like him?"

    "What did you say?"

    "I said, you are guarding me so fearfully, does Li Wenxing know that you are so worried about him? Does he know why you are worried about him?"

    Lin Yuan's expression changed.

    I have to say that these words poke Lin Yuanfei's tube.

.It's true that he likes Li Wenxing, but he dare not let Li Wenxing know that he is afraid that Li Wenxing is not interesting to him. Once this kind of thought is detected, he will be disgusted.

    In fact, Li Sinian could understand why Lin Yuan was defending him so much. Indeed, he himself felt that the robbing methods he used in his previous life were excessive.

    But this didn't prevent him from annoying Lin Yuan when he came to talk to him.

    Relive a lifetime, he no longer has that worldly desire, but it is annoying to be reminded you not to snatch it all the time.

    Lin Yuan's expression changed, and Li Sinian was happy.

    He turned his head and continued processing the crucian carp, without raising his head, he said, "Why are you doing it now? Go out when you're done, don't disturb me cooking, can you?"

    Lin Yuan stared at him for a while, but Li Sinian didn't give him another look.

    Helpless, he took two glasses of water and went out.

.Li Sinian moved fairly quickly, and lunch was on the table at twelve o'clock.

    The fried fungus with double bamboo shoots is fragrant and refreshing, and a little chili adds a little attractive color to this vegetarian dish.

    The pineapple sour tofu is sweet and sour. The fried golden tofu is wrapped in sweet and sour sauce and paired with the sweet pineapple, which is appetizing.

    The garlic sprouts and eggs are salty and delicious. The tender and slippery eggs wrap the crispy garlic sprouts. One bite is full of satisfaction.

    There is also crucian carp soup, which is tender and plump. The simple cooking method preserves the nutrition of the fish to the maximum. The milky white thick soup has a little red millet and a little green coriander. It has a high-value appearance and a good taste.

    As soon as Li Wenxing went to the table, he said "Wow", "Today's food feels so delicious. Aunt Zhang's cooking skills have grown again."

    Aunt Zhang smiled and said, "Where, these are all made by the eldest master."

."Brother?!" Li Wenxing's eyes widened, "My brother made this table of dishes?!"

    It happened that Li Sinian came out of the bathroom and nodded when he heard him ask, "Yes, I did it."

    Li Wenxing said again, "It smells so good!"

    "Isn't it!" Aunt Zhang also said with a smile: "At first the young master said to cook, I was still worried. After all, the young master had never cooked before. I was afraid that he would hurt himself with gas. I didn't expect the young master to do this. Smart, learn everything fast, not only the kitchen utensils are used smoothly, but the rice is also so delicious."

    Li Si laughed young, "Don't just smell it, and evaluate the taste after eating."

    As he said, he pulled the chair away and took a seat.

    The three sat down one after another. Li Wenxing didn't move his chopsticks, but first asked, "Brother, why didn't you go to the company today?"

.Li Si took a mouthful of fish soup when he was older, "Get up late, too lazy to go."

    Um! The taste is good and the salty is moderate. I didn't expect that he not only has a talent for business, but also a talent for cooking.

    "You, did you get up late? Too lazy to go?" Li Wenxing was stunned, "Brother, do you still have the time to go to the company?"

    "Work is too hard. Isn't it normal for me to want to relax? You can make more money if you are out of money. Health is the most important thing."

    With that, he tasted another pair of fried fungus with bamboo shoots.

    Um! Crisp, refreshing and slightly spicy, delicious!

    Li Sinian took a bite of the dishes and raised his head, only to see the two people opposite him looking at him with complex expressions.

    He blinked slowly, "What am I doing? Eat it quickly, it's all hot dishes, and it won't taste good when it's cold."

    Li Wenxing was called back to his senses, bowed his head and started to eat.

.Lin Yuan still stared at him.

    Li Sinian didn't bother to care about him, just eat his own.

    It's best for the stomach to eat a seven-point full meal, and it doesn't hurt the stomach. Li Sinian stopped his chopsticks after eating a bowl.

    There was a nanny at home, so he didn't need to clean up, he went upstairs to rest after eating.

    While walking in the room listening to the news, he lost his food. Seeing that it was almost time, Li Sinian lay down in bed and started taking a nap.

    Sleep for half an hour at noon, recharge your energy, and live a healthy life from now on.

    After nap, he went to wash his face to wake up, and then began to study the recipe.

    He likes food very much, but his stomach cancer in his previous life hurt him very much. He thinks that food should be healthy as well as delicious.

    Looking at the recipe in the room, I saw that at around four o'clock, Li Sinian went downstairs to let Aunt Zhang go shopping.

.Taking advantage of this time, he went for a run in the small gym at home.

    Lin Yuan was gone, and Li Sinian felt much cleaner without the narcissistic brain-filling emperor pushing Lai Lai in his ears.

    He really felt very strange, how he used to think of that Puxin man, as if he had a delusion of persecution.

    Dinner was still cooked by Li Sinian, and Aunt Zhang lay hands beside him.

    Seeing that Li Sinian cooked his second meal as a veteran, Aunt Zhang smiled and said, "Master, if you cook a few more meals, I should be unemployed."

    Li Sinian also laughed, "How come, I just cook a meal, there is still a lot of work for you to do at home."

    Dinner was served at seven o'clock, just as Li Cheng and Lian Menglei were back at this moment.

    After the two learned that the meal was made by Li Sinian, they were as shocked as Li Wenxing.

.But after the shock, Li Cheng frowned.

    "Didn't it mean that you are not feeling well? How come you still have energy to cook."

    "Want to do it."

    Li Cheng took a close look at Li Sinian, who was sitting across from him, and said, "I don't think you are that uncomfortable. Let's continue to work tomorrow."

    Li Sinian glanced at him, "You said earlier that you would give me a three-day holiday."

    "That's because you said you were uncomfortable. I gave you a holiday. I don't think you are uncomfortable. Come back and continue to work."

    Li Sinian stopped his chopsticks. He did not promise not to go to work, but asked: "Dad, I want to live in an old house in the country for a period of time."

    When Li Cheng heard the words, his brows became tighter, "Why go to the countryside to do a good job? The company is waiting for so many things."

.Li Si Nian and a half jokingly said half-seriously: "I am so busy every day, dad, do you want to delegate power to me in the future?"

    Li Cheng exploded when he heard this, "What are you talking about! Your father is still alive, so he wants to grab the property from your brother?!"

    Li Sinian smiled, but the smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes.

    Look, that's it, I want him to be busy again, and I can't get a share of it after my exhaustion. Asking is to help my brother...

    The life of this supporting role.

    "Okay." Li Sinian responded slowly, "I will go back to work tomorrow."

    However, you can't control the success of it.

.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

19.8K 548 14
y/n is a normal collage student, when 1 day she met a Mafia, she didn't knew he was the Mafia and started hanging out with him, the Mafia king aka K...
11.4K 118 31
I didn't expect to like you and also... To love you.
9.3K 394 13
You are a child in this story, that means no weird shipping. If you came here for weird shipping then leave me be I ain't writing that type of stuff...
142K 4.9K 200
Author: Chaos Egg/混沌一颗蛋 Category: Danmei novel Status: 569 Chapter Introducing: Wan Xiangxiang was riding the last subway train when it suddenly dera...