✧.*ʜᴇʀᴏ.⇨ ʜɪᴋᴀʀᴜ x !ꜰᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇ...

Oleh _t-tired

𝐍𝐨𝐮𝐧. ⇢𝐀 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬... Lebih Banyak

𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢

1

92 10 0
Oleh _t-tired

"The Comets, huh?"

The female swirled the purple and yellow lollipop around her mouth. Her eyebrow raised in curiosity. The blonde in front of her nodded in reply.

"I think I'm fine at home, you know?"

"Y/N. This isn't a choice. You need to go out more and meet new people."

"I'll think about it."

Rantaro groaned in annoyance by his sister. She was one tough nut to crack. He sighed knowing it was going to be hard to convince her to join.

"Fine how about a deal?"

Y/N stood up from her chair and approached her brother. She moved her hands around gesturing him to continue talking.

"I'll take you tomorrow. If you fine the place interesting then you join."

"What's in it for me?"

"If you don't, then I'll let you stay here and a full supply of lollipops."

Her eyes sparkled at the last phrase but immediately snapped out of it turned away and cleared her throat.

"Alright, fine. We have a deal Honcho." 

"Great. Be ready at 6:00 am."

"So early?"

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"Honcho wants you to join a Bey Club? That could be fun Y/N!"

It was currently 5:00 pm. Y/N was video calling her cousin, Ranzo Kiyama.

"I know but I sort of suck at socializing unlike my brother."

"Hey, I'm sure things will be different there! Why not give it a shot?"

A smile made it's way to her lips.

"Thanks Ranzo.."

"No problem prima!"

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

EPICLY FINISHES 1ST CHAPTER IN A DAY >:D

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

784K 17.6K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
704K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
334K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
501K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc