Stiles One Shots

By LisaMarie-Wolfgirl

Short stories with Stiles Stilinski from Teenwolf The stories will revolve around Stiles being in a relations... More

Klaus Mikaelson
Steve Rogers
Peter Hale
Christopher Argent
Derek Hale
Damon Salvatore
Kol Mikaelson
Peter Hale & Chris Argent
Roy Harper / Jackson
Klaus Mikaelson
Peter Hale
Deucalion
Deputy Derek Hale
Derek Hale & Jordan Parrish
Derek Hale / Eli Hale
Peter Hale

James 'Bucky' Barnes

8.4K 171 52
By LisaMarie-Wolfgirl

"Son of a bitch." Bucky snarled, spinning around the corner shooting before ducking for cover again. He was pinned and he was on his own. He cursed his own stupidity again. This was supposed to have been a simple intel mission. Go in, get the intel, get out. But oh no, of course not. It could never be that simple. He spun back around, threw an explosive grenade and he ducked down, covering his ears. As soon as the grenade went off he looked around for anything he could use to his advantage. He saw a bunch of boxes piled high against the far wall but they don't hide the seam of a door from his eyes and he moved quickly, tossing the boxes away. The door was locked but he shot the lock off, moving into the room as quickly as he could, closing the door behind him. He took the moment to look around then and found himself closing his hands in tight fists to control the anger he felt rush through him. He was in front of a cell, and in the cell a little boy was curled up, eyes fixed on Bucky. The eyes were nearly luminescent and Bucky wouldn't be surprised if this kid turned out to be some sort of enhanced. The cell was closed with a standard lock. He had a thing for this. He used his metal arm to smash the lock off.

The door swung open and without even a thought Bucky beckoned the kid forward. "Come on, we are getting out of here." The boy didn't even hesitate but Bucky knew better than to think it was because he trusted him. He had obviously been tortured, the bruises were obvious as were the restraint marks on his wrists and ankles. The kid was probably 5 or 6, but while he was fairly tall for his age, he was all skin and bones made all the more clear by the fact that he was dressed in tattered clothes quite a few sizes too large for him.

Bucky looked around and spotted the air vent this time. "Come on. There's our way out." And the boy didn't argue, allowing Bucky to help him into the vent even before he followed himself. It took quite a few twists and turns before Bucky stopped hearing people outside the vents and called for the boy to stop, letting them out into a room Bucky remembered seeing when he had broken in. They were almost out.

**

They arrived at the safe house and Bucky finally let himself look at the kid in front of him. They hadn't spoken, both concentrating on getting out of there, but now that they were free, they both had a chance to observe the person they were with.

"My name is James, but everyone calls me Bucky." Bucky introduced first, and the boy blinked in acknowledgement. "What's your name?." The boy just stared at him, for long enough that Bucky feared he wouldn't answer, but then the boy spoke.

"Stiles."

Bucky made a noise of acknowledgement before turning to regard the kid. He could see a handful of injuries already and glanced at the watch attached to his vest. Still had an hour before he needed to make contact.

"I have extra clothes if you want to change. And a medical kit, I'm not a medic, but if you let me look at your injuries, I may be able to help a little." Stiles just stared at him another moment, and Bucky felt as if the boy could actually see into his soul. Even as he had the thought the boy actually seemed to relax and nodded.

"Yes please."

Bucky was moving immediately, grabbing his kit and one of his extra t-shirts to start. He crouched in front of where the kid sat on the edge of the bed and gave what he hoped was a comforting smile.

"Alright. Tell me what hurts."

Stiles just shrugged.

"Everything." Stiles whispered.

Bucky nodded, he knew the feeling.

"Okay lets start with the big stuff. Can you breathe okay?."

That had Stiles taking a breath in to test, frown of concentration on his face. And then he nodded. "Yeah."

That was a good sign, it meant his ribs were probably okay.

"Alright what about your head. How's that feel?."

"It hurts on the inside - like a drum beating."

And that was a headache, he could deal with that.

"Alright what about your joints - shoulders, wrists, knees, elbows, ankles?."

That had Stiles nodding. "My left shoulder hurts a lot."

"Can you lift it above your head."

That had Stiles shaking his head. And that was a good place to start.

"Can you lift it enough to take the shirt off?."

After a pause Stiles shook his head again and Bucky dismissed the thought of his T-shirt. He knew he had at least one button up around and he was pretty sure it was a thick cotton plaid too.

"Alright, I'm going to cut this shirt off you, okay? So I can see your shoulder. I'll get you a new shirt as soon as I'm done."

Stiles nodded, seeming content to let Bucky play doctor, and so Bucky pulled out the scissors, carefully cutting the shirts away. What he saw was worse than he expected and he couldn't help the curse that passed his lips. His whole body was bruised, and the shoulder the boy had casually said hurt was swollen enough to tell Bucky that it was dislocated and probably had been for a while.

"It's okay." Stiles murmured, and Bucky met the kids eyes, a rage in his own.

"No it's not." Bucky snapped out. "This is never okay." Then he moved, gentle fingers skimming over Stiles shoulder, and though the boy flinched initially he stayed in place after that. "I've got a cream for the bruises. But the shoulder I'm going to have to set. If I leave it any longer it will cause more permanent damage."

"It's okay. You can do it now."

"Stiles-" he just looked up and gave Bucky an encouraging smile and Bucky felt as if it should be the other way around but he decided it wasn't worth arguing over. "Okay, I'm going to push it back in and then I'm going to get some ice on it. Then I'll get the bruise cream." Stiles nodded finding that all perfectly logical and Bucky felt himself wincing. "On 3?" He got another nod though Stiles was looking away from him now, uninjured hand clenched in a fist. Bucky didn't hesitate then. "1, 2, 3." With practiced ease he pushed the shoulder back into place and heard Stiles' quiet whimper of pain. Though he wanted to apologize he moved quickly instead, getting the ice pack kept for this very kind of thing and wrapped it in the T-shirt he had been going to give the boy. "Okay, here we go." That's when he saw the tears on the boy's face, and wow did that ever make him feel like the shittiest person alive.

"It's okay. I knew it would hurt." Stiles said, obviously having noticed his guilt, but Bucky shrugged, gently placing the pack against Stiles shoulder. He winced again but didn't move. The more he looked at the bruises and the longer the cold seeped into his hand, the angrier he got, and so he channeled his focus into questions.

"Why were they doing this to you?." Bucky asked, and with his good hand, Stiles wiped away as many of the tears as he could despite the fact that he was still sniffling, tears still sliding over pale, mole dotted skin.

"They thought I had magic." That threw Bucky for a loop.

"Do you?." Even as he asked the question he found himself backtracking. "Nope. Never mind. Forget I asked. How long did they have you in that cell?." Stiles actually looked amused by the backtracking, but as soon as he tried to remember how long he'd been there, he began to grow anxious.

"I.....I don't remember. I don't know how I got there. One day I wasn't, and then I was."

Bucky could see the kid was getting worked up so he put his free hand on the boy's uninjured shoulder.

"Hey, it's okay. We'll figure it out. How about another question. How old are you?."

"Five." Then he was pausing and so Bucky waited, could see Stiles had his own questions now that he was thinking beyond their escape and his injuries, and Bucky wanted him to ask them.

"What happened to your arm?." Stiles asked.

"I was in an accident and my arm was damaged beyond repair. They had to remove it and gave me a cool new one." Bucky told him.

"Your like Terminator." Stiles chuckled.

"I am aren't I." Bucky smiled.

"Why were you there? When you found me?" Stiles asked.

"The people who had you were bad people. I was there to get information to take them down."

"Did you get it?" Now it was Bucky's turn to nod. "But then what?."

"Now I wait until check in and then I call my boss." he clarified at Stiles confused frown. "And then he tells me how to get out of this place so I can go home." The rest of the questions he had been able to see all disappeared behind disappointment and Bucky had no idea where it had come from.

"What about me?." Stiles finally asked, and there were fresh tears in the whiskey colored eyes, but these ones were scared and lonely.

"I will figure out where they took you from and then I will get you home too." That had the tears spilling over again.

"They said my mum and dad were dead." The boy curled in on himself despite the bruises and Bucky reacted before he could reconsider, pulling the boy in against his chest, being as careful as he could. Rather than push away though the boy just cuddled right into Bucky's heat, crying himself out. Then with his good hand once again he wiped the tears away.

"We will figure it out, Stiles. And I will stay with you until we do." That had Stiles finally pulling back to offer a watery smile.

"Okay." The smile gave Bucky an ache in his chest so he stood, getting the bruise cream, glancing at his watch again. It was about time.

"Alright, I'm going to show you how to do it and then you continue okay? I have to call my Boss." Stiles nodded wiping the last of the tears away for now. "And it's okay to take the ice off for a minute. It's better that way." Stiles just set the ice pack down and Bucky tossed it back in the freezer before turning back to Stiles. He quickly showed him how to heat up the cream with his hands to then smooth it on gently, and Stiles was quickly copying the motions, allowing Bucky to get up and get his phone. Coulson answered on the second ring.

"Coulson, I need an out for an extra person." There was a moment of silence before Coulson gave a sigh and Bucky could all but see him rubbing at the frown on his forehead in his minds eye.

"What happened?"

"They knew I was there. I got in, got the intel, and then got cornered. Ended up finding a cell. There was a kid in it, Coulson. And they had been torturing him." Bucky knew it was a sign of how close they had grown now that he had been accepted as an avenger, that Coulson didn't even question him.

"Is he in travelling condition?"

"I think I've dealt with the worst of it, but we will need to get him to someone with real medical training." There was a pause as Bucky assumed Coulson moved to make the arrangement.

"Get to the extraction point. I'm sending a quinjet."

"Got it, boss." Coulson hung up then and Bucky turned back to see Stiles watching him with his big doe eyes.

"Think you can make it a bit farther?" Bucky asked, and Stiles nodded. "Okay, we're going to go meet with the people who are supposed to get us out of here." Stiles nodded again, carefully sliding off the bed, and Bucky winced in sympathy as the kid's shoulder moved. He pulled the painkillers out of the med kit, shaking one into his palm, pouring a glass of water and offering both to Stiles. "Here, this should take the edge off." the boy accepted both and as he took the pill, Bucky rifled through his pack, finding the shirt he had been looking for. It would be way too big for the boy, but at least it would be soft and warm. He lifted it for the boy's approval and actually gained a smile.

"It's so soft." Stiles said as soon as it was buttoned up, and Bucky just returned the smile.

"Just the way I like it." with quick efficient movements, he packed up all his things, swinging his pack onto his shoulder. He checked his gun, Stiles eyes fixed on him as he did so, and slid it away when he saw it had a full clip. "Ready?" Stiles nodded again but surprised Bucky by taking his hand, obviously nervous. Bucky just gave a gentle squeeze of comfort. "Let's go."

When they arrived at the extraction point, where Coulson was waiting.

"Sir, this is Stiles. Stiles, this is my boss, Phil Coulson."

"Hello," Stiles offered timidly, casting furtive glances at Bucky, and Coulson watched as one of his top assassins returned the looks with a calming smile. Though outwardly he didn't react, Coulson sighed internally. This was definitely going to be complicated.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Coulson replied, and it earned him a small smile from both child and the winter soldier. Oh this was definitely going to be complicated. "We need to move. The quinjet is waiting." At Bucky's raised brow, Coulson gave a slight smile. "Romanoff is flying." That had Bucky grinning. Natasha had been annoyed that Bucky was being sent on a mission without her, Clint or Steve and he was sure she had been displeased to hear there had been trouble.

"You'll like Natasha." Bucky told Stiles easily, and Coulson didn't miss how Bucky had the boy's hand held firmly in his own, carefully guiding him forward.

"What's going to happen when we get back?" Coulson kept walking ahead of them despite having heard the question, and despite feeling Bucky's eyes on him, he ignored them as the winter soldier answered.

"Like I said, Stiles. I'm going to stay with you until we figure it out." Now he realized Bucky's stare was probably a challenging one, but Coulson wasn't going to challenge this.

Natasha turned at the sound of Bucky's voice and despite having known there would be a child with him she couldn't help her surprise when she saw the boy dressed in Buckys favorite shirt, his tiny hand held in Bucky's, He was talking to the boy as he helped him along, and there was a softness to him she wasn't used to seeing aimed at anyone outside of their little team. Bucky had grown close to the team, mainly Steve, and Natasha, but he still had his reservations and problems, and didn't let anyone in so easily. He looked up when they got close and she found herself on the receiving end of one of his grins, the ones that said look what I found can I keep it, and she couldn't help her smile. It only had his grin widening and she found him directing the boy's attention to her.

"See that woman? That's Natasha."

"Her hair is like fire." Stiles replied in awe, and Bucky laughed.

"Yeah, it is." Then the boy looked up at Bucky nervously and as children did, his whisper carried to her easily.

"What if she doesn't like me?" Bucky just gave the boy the softest smile she'd ever seen.

"Nat may look scary but on the inside she's a huge softy. She will like you."

"She doesn't look scary on the outside." Stiles countered, "She looks nice."

"Then you have nothing to worry about." The terrible logic had the boy smiling, but he didn't argue because they'd reached the jet.

"Nat, I'd like you to meet Stiles. Stiles, this is Natasha."

"Is she your girlfriend? do you love her?." Stiles asked.

"No, she isn't my girlfriend, but I love her like family." It had Stiles nodding before he looked at Natasha, smiling.

"Hello."

"Hi there, I hear you're coming back with us." Stiles glanced up at Bucky but Bucky was still smiling and so he looked back to Natasha, nodding.

"I think so."

"Have you ever flown in a jet like this before?." She asked, and Stiles shook his head. "Come on then, you won't want to miss this." Stiles smile grew more comfortable and he nodded, walking slightly ahead of Bucky now though he kept his hand firmly in the winter soldiers.

Natasha could understand why Bucky had grown so attached so quickly. The boy had the biggest eyes that seemed to stare right into your soul and see the truth about your character with a single glance and he was brave, braver than any other child would have been in his situation. And as he got comfortable with them his cleverness peaked out, in how he reacted to their own conversations and in how his quick fingers mimicked motions they all did with their own with a curiosity that clearly held no bounds. He asked question after question until he received an answer that made sense to him, and it often went beyond what they had expected him to understand. At one point Natasha had spoken and Stiles gaze had zeroed in on her.

"Do you speak Russian?" He asked, and they all blinked in surprise before she nodded.

"I do, how did you know?"

"My mum." his eyes clouded but he continued. "She used to speak polish. She said words like you do sometimes."

"Do you speak polish?"

"Only a little, I wanted to learn, but..." he shrugged, looking away, and when his gaze wasn't on them, Bucky lifted his hands to sign.

"They told him his parents are dead." Bucky clarified, be neither could respond because Stiles had looked back up, a new question already in mind.

"Where are we going?" The adults all exchanged a look before Bucky answered.

"New York."

**

"Stiles in medical?" Natasha asked, surprised to see Bucky without the boy, and Bucky scowled.

"They kicked me out and Stiles said he would be fine." Bucky said.

"Being fine isn't the same as being okay." Natasha reminded him, and Bucky looked at a loss. "Let's go check on him."

Bucky had barely even glanced through the window before he was cursing, bursting into the room and knocking the doctor with the syringe away before his gun was back in hand and he was all but shaking with fury.

"Let him go." He snapped. Stiles was staring at him in shock but there was relief there as well. Bucky had come back to see two doctors holding Stiles still despite his struggles and his tears, and it infuriated him.

"Agent Barnes." one of the doctors began, but before he could finish his sentence Bucky clicked off the safety of his gun.

"I wouldn't argue with him, doctor." Natasha said, and both doctors clearly hadn't noticed her because they released Stiles as if he had burned them.

"Get out." The doctors left immediately and without argument and Bucky took a moment to put his gun away, moving closer to Stiles. "Are you okay?" Stiles nodded but he was still shaking and so Bucky decided to sit on the bed next to him, lifting his arm to put around Stiles shoulders. The boy responded by tucking himself into Bucky's side, his knees coming up so he could curl up as small as he could, bare feet tucking under Buckys thigh. "Why didn't you call for me to come back?" There was a beat of silence before Stiles answered.

"They said no." Bucky went still and that's when Natasha came forward, putting a hand on his knee.

"We're both going to stay with you now. Okay?" She asked, and Stiles looked up to give her a small smile of relief.

"Okay." The two adults exchanged a glance before Bucky spoke up.

"What were they trying to do?"

"They wanted to take my blood." Stiles admitted. "But I don't like needles. They hurt." Bucky could only imagine where such a fear had come from and sighed.

"They probably need to make sure you're not sick or anything. That everything is clean and healthy." Stiles just shuddered and Bucky looked at Natasha for back up and so she spoke up. Ever so gently, she put her hand on Stiles knee as well, drawing his gaze.

"What if I told you we know someone who can make it so you barely feel the needle? And we will stay with you the whole time?" Stiles just stared at her, biting his lip nervously.

"Barely?" She put her hand out and he put his in hers hesitantly. She gave his wrist a gentle pinch before running her fingers over the spot to soothe, and he blinked in surprise.

"Just like that." He gave a tiny disbelieving laugh, but he nodded.

"Okay." She stood straight then, lifting a brow at Bucky, and he knew what she was asking. Were they going to ask for permission to take the boy? And Bucky just shook his head. The doctors deserved trouble for this.

The first thing Tony noticed when he walked in the room was that there was a child clinging to Bucky like he was holding on for dear life. The second thing he noticed was that the kid's eyes were literally everywhere, taking in everything from the safety of Bucky's arms. Those eyes were far too wary for Tony's liking. No small child should look so wary of the world around them.

"You look too young to be an avenger kid." Tony noted, and the boy actually grinned at him.

"You're Tony Stark. You make robot suits." He looked at Bucky. "Can I see?" Before Bucky could answer, Tony cut in.

"I will make you a deal, kid. I will show you the suit if you let me scan you with it." They stared at each other in solemn silence before the boy finally spoke.

"Do I have to go inside the machine?." He asked, and Tony shook his head.

"Nope. Only one allowed inside the suit is me. You don't even have to touch it, though it is pretty cool so you're allowed to touch if you want." The boy thought it over, little brow scrunched in a frown. Then the frown cleared and he nodded.

"Okay. No touching."

"You got it kid." Tony grinned. "Jarvis."

"Right away, sir." When he didn't move Stiles frowned, but the moment he opened his mouth to ask, the pieces of the suit shot through the air, attaching themselves to each other and Stark. Nobody missed the awed gasp and Bucky grinned at how wide the kid's eyes were.

"Put me down please." Stiles asked, and Bucky obliged, though he followed as Stiles scurried over to Stark. "Wow." He said, circling the suit a couple of times, Tony turning ever so slightly to follow his progress. The faceplate came up and he smirked.

"Pretty cool, right?." Stiles nodded and then his face got pinched with anxiety.

"You can do the scan now."

"Already done, kid." Stiles looked up in surprise.

"Really?"

"Yeah really, no touch. Just like I said."

"But the other doctors." he paused, and they all watched as he reflexively curled in on himself. "They wanted blood."

Tony shrugged. "Those doctors think they need everything. I don't need your blood unless you want to give it to me."

"Why?"

"Well you see there should be all sorts of things in your blood like data on your immune system, age, DNA, diet. What else do we need to know?." Stiles looked back at Bucky then back at Stark.

"I don't remember how I got to where Bucky found me."

"Well if they gave you anything that affected your memory it would also be in your blood."

"That's a lot." Stiles admitted, and Tony shrugged.

"I can figure it out either way. It would just be faster."

"I don't like needles."

"Why?." The boy's whole body shuddered, and if that wasn't alarming enough, the boy rubbed at his neck.

"They hurt. And the big ones leave marks." With only a thought, Tony stepped out of the suit, crouching down in front of the kid.

"Look. I will make you a deal. You let me take some blood, two little bottles this big." He showed his pinky. "And I promise we won't let anyone else even come close to you with a needle. And my buddy Bruce and I use really small needles cause we don't like needles either. Bucky neither. He runs away and hides." That got a giggle and a shy glance back at Bucky who shrugged, unable to deny it.

"Can I hide if I really don't like it?."

"Course, kiddo. As long as you hide with Bucky. Deal?." Stiles nodded, sticking out his hand, and amused, Tony gave it a brief shake before standing and offering Stiles his hand again.

"Come on, everything's in my lab. You will love it. There's robots everywhere, isn't that right, Jarvis."

"It is correct that master Stark is incapable of keeping order and his prototypes cover every surface." Even as Stiles giggled, Bruce wandered his way into the lab only to find the four of them there, and he blinked in surprise. He hadn't known that there was a child here, and from the looks of him, a very injured child.

"Bruce! Perfect timing. I was just telling Stiles that we have all the best, smallest needles for taking blood cause he was worried."

"Well, it only makes sense. After all, if we don't use the small ones, Bucky ends up running away." the words had Bucky huffing out a breath but Tony just grinned.

"See, told you." Bruce wandered closer and couldn't help but wonder then if the boy had been brought here without S.H.I.E.L.D.'s permission but it just had him feeling fond. Only their team would keep bringing in strays, and he included himself in that category.

"You're lucky Tony is here. He has the steadiest hands." Bruce said, though now he was taking stock of the boy, noticing the shoulder that was just healing, the purple bruises that disappeared under Bucky's shirt that the boy was wearing. He watched as Tony carefully slid the needle under Stiles skin, who didn't even really react except with a slight frown, and so Bruce drew his attention.

"What's your favorite food?." he asked mildly, and Stiles looked away from the needle to look up at him.

"Pizza" he said firmly, and Bruce nodded.

"Pizza is a good choice. You're in luck. The best pizza is made at a restaurant down the street. Are you hungry?." Stiles nodded, blinking in surprise even as Tony took the needle from his arm.

"A little." he was shifting on the bench towards Bucky then, who obliged him by lifting his arm, letting the boy cuddle into his side. Bruce realized then that it must have been Bucky who found him, wherever he had been.

"Jarvis, you heard him, he would like some Pizza. Make it the usual."

"What pizza would young Mr Stiles like?." Jarvis asked.

"I like cheese and those little round bits of meat." Stiles said.

"Stiles would like pepperoni pizza, please Jarvis." Tony said.

"Right away sir." Jarvis responded. "Stiles. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Jarvis, Mr. Stark's Artificial Intelligence interface. If you require anything during your stay here, you need only ask." they all watched Stiles expression relax into awe as he grinned up at the ceiling.

"Thanks Jarvis!" they all watched as Stiles turned to Bucky now, tugging him closer so he could whisper to the winter soldier. Whatever the words were, Bucky smirked and scooped Stiles into his arms and was off. The last thing the rest of them saw was the lightning grin that lit up the boys whole face.

It took a couple of hours for Bucky and Stiles to reappear, they were hiding in the vents, and it was only because Stiles was practically falling asleep in Buckys arms. They appeared in the common room, where Natasha and Tony were discussing Stiles' condition while Bruce was in the lab testing the boy's blood.

"I didn't realize climbing through the vents was so tiring." Tony noted.

"I don't know how Clint does it all the time, its so uncomfortable." Bucky said. "I'm going to put him on my floor to sleep, let me know if you find anything before then though."

"What about Cap?." Tony asked then, making him pause in his step. "And Clint?"

"We'll deal with them as they come." Natasha responded for him, and Bucky nodded.

"Yeah, what Nat said." with that, he was off, and Natasha turned back to Tony.

"Bruce and I were talking before I came back up here, and whoever it was holding the kid, they pulled just short of permanent damage. But he should be out for the count. No normal kid would be able to move through that pain. His tolerance is ridiculously high." Natasha nodded, she'd suspected as much but it was hard to swallow. That tiny, fragile boy didn't look like he should be able to take anything at all but he'd taken what many adults would have folded under. It was no surprise Bucky felt so protective of him - and that the feeling was extending to the rest of them.

Natasha had gone to get food while Bruce and Tony worked in the lab and Bucky found himself on the couch while Stiles slept in his bed. He stared at the ceiling, one arm under his head, his metal arm tapping out a rhythm on his stomach. He couldn't stop thinking about what Bruce had said about the others. He would have to tell them, and it would probably be better to do so before they saw Stiles here, but at the same time he knew the moment he told them they would all rush here to meet the kid and that felt like a lot to throw on him all at once.

"Jarvis, where's Steve and Clint?."

"Captain Rogers is at a meeting with Mr. Wilson."

"And Barton?"

"He is speaking with Stiles." Bucky couldn't even be bothered to feel amused that the AI had to refer to Stiles by his first name because he was too busy freaking out about the fact that Clint was with Stiles and Stiles was unprotected.

Stiles woke up in the most comfortable bed he had ever been in. He was still sleepy, but somebody was staring at him and he realized that's what had woken him up. He blinked open his eyes, wiping away the sleep in his eyes with his fists before looking around the room. It was a big room and he was in a big bed he realized, but sitting on the windowsill staring at him was a big man with blonde hair. What caught Stiles attention was the bow and arrows. The man was watching him with a slight smirk.

"Hello, I'm Stiles. Who are you?." The man just stared at him for a moment but he did finally answer.

"Clint"

"Are you Bucky's friend?." He asked then, and Clint shrugged.

"We're getting there." Stiles nodded but then he was fidgeting.

"Do you know where the bathroom is?." Clint nodded towards the door on the far end of the bed but stayed put as Stiles climbed across the bed, but his shirt rode up as he slid off the bed and it had Clint on his feet and across the room in seconds.

"Where did you get those?."

"The bad people Bucky saved me from." Stiles said but then he hurried to the bathroom. When he came back out, Clint was standing just where Stiles had left him. "You don't have to be sad for me. I'm okay. Bucky saved me, he's a hero."

"He is isn't he?." Clint said.

"Why were you staring at me when I was sleeping?." Stiles asked.

"I wasn't sure if I was seeing things, its not everyday you see a kid in the Winter Soldiers bed."

Stiles smiled at the archer.

"Can you help me find the bruise cream? Brucie told me I should use it because it'll make'em go away faster."

Clint just moved to the bathroom, smirking at Stiles calling Bruce, Brucie and came back with a container in his hand. With no shame, Stiles took off Bucky's shirt.

"Can you do those ones?." He asked, pointing at his back, and Clint nodded.

That's how Bucky found them, Stiles standing on the bed and smearing the bruise cream on his front, Clint standing beside the bed, gently spreading it on the boy's back. Clint spared him only a small glance before turning back to his work, but Stiles gave a bright grin.

"I like your friend Clint." He said, and Bucky didn't miss how a smile actually seemed to flit across Clint's face. Maybe this wasn't such a bad thing after all. Then he was looking at the boxers tied at Stiles waist and sighed.

"We need to get you some clothes."

**

Steve walked into the tower with Sam to the sound of a child's laughter, the sound followed by a rough chuckle he hardly recognized. The sound had him moving faster, turning into a room to see a small boy dressed in spotted pyjamas swinging from Bucky's metal arm as if it was a gym bar, giggling, and Bucky was smiling down at him, the smell of pizza filling the room. Both looked over when they walked in the room, and though Bucky's expression tightened, the smile didn't fade. The boy just looked curious. Clint appeared in that moment, drying his hands on a dish towel telling them that the pizza was here.

Bucky was looking at Steve sheepish.

"Steve, Sam. I meant to call you." He said, but then the boy was smiling again, reaching out to take Bucky's hand and give a gentle tug to draw his attention. The boy then cocked his head in question and Bucky nodded. The boy smiled but when he moved to step away he swayed a bit and without even hesitating Bucky scooped him up and took him into the kitchen to eat.

"So uh, Stiles is staying with me." Bucky said, and Sam actually gave a small laugh, moving forward to clap a hand on Bucky's shoulder before following Bucky and Stiles into the kitchen. Steve was more subdued.

"Buck-"

"I found him being held hostage, and as far as we know he's an orphan. I promised I would stay with him until we could figure things out." Steve couldn't argue with that, could only imagine what state the boy may have been when Bucky found him. As if reading his mind, Bucky spoke again. "He was in bad shape, Steve." Steve watched Bucky go tense at the memory. "He's still in bad shape, not that he acts like it, but he is." They both heard another burst of giggles from the boy, followed by Natasha's laughter and Steve gave in with a smile.

"We'll figure it out. together."

**

"Jarvis?"

"Yes, Stiles?."

"Have you always been in the walls?"

"I was created from a computer." Jarvis replied, "and have since become an interface for all of Mr. Stark's properties and his Iron man suits."

"Do you like being in the walls?"

"My purpose is to act as interface between all of-"

"But do you like it?"

"In colloquial terms, I think my purpose is one that one would find quite satisfying."

"But are you satisfied?"

"Yes." Stiles smiled, happy that he finally got an answer.

Bucky listened to the conversation from the doorway, smirk on his face. Of course Stiles would force the AI to qualify things in actual human terms. He seemed quite taken with the AI which Bucky supposed was a good thing.

"Ready for bed?." Stiles nodded but looked around at the end nervously.

"Are you sure you don't mind sharing with me?." Stiles asked, and Bucky just rolled his eyes.

"Look at the size of this bed, Stiles." The boy gave a little grin before settling down, watching Bucky grab his own pyjamas, disappearing to change into them before coming back and settling on the other end of the bed. "Pepper said she was going to make arrangements for you to have your own bedroom next door to mine." Bucky admitted, but Stiles stayed surprisingly quiet. Bucky pushed himself up so he could see Stiles over all the blankets and pillows, and Stiles big eyes were staring at him, fear lurking behind the whiskey colour.

"I will have to be by myself?." It hit Bucky then that Stiles had spent an unknown amount of time by himself, coming into contact with people only when they wanted to hurt him. Being alone was probably not a good call.

"Nah, I told her it wasn't necessary. Right Jarvis?."

"It has been noted." He watched Stiles relax into the pillows, obviously relieved.

"Okay." And like that, he was asleep. Bucky lied back down, staring at the ceiling once again. He was so screwed.

It didn't take anyone very long to learn that Stiles had triggers.

Stiles had been sitting with Tony while Natasha went in to shield, intent on talking Fury into letting the team take care of the kid indefinitely, Clint was on a mission, and Bucky had needed to go to another mandatory therapy session, and so Stiles had stuck by Tony, his next favorite, and he sat in the lab on the floor next to Tony's feet playing on the StarkPad Tony had given him. Every once in a while, Tony noticed that Stiles would reach out, without even looking, and touch Tony, as if making sure he was there before he continued on happily. If Tony wasn't in immediate reach, the boys head would shoot up and fly to wherever Tony had moved to, watching him for a minute before returning to his play. After it happened a couple of times Tony decided to just stay close.

It was Steve who found them down there, and unfortunately it was Steve who triggered the first episode. Tony had locked the super soldier out of his lab, Steve was one of the only people who would actually come down and make sure he left to eat a decent meal, well him and Pepper but he knew better than to lock Pepper out unless he wanted to have to do his own paperwork. It was almost 2 in the afternoon when Steve made his way down to the lab and Tony had joined Stiles on the floor, the genius explaining the basic rules of the design program the five year old had been interested in.

"Tony, it's time for lunch." Steve called, and Tony just waved him off, not breaking his thought as he demonstrated on a tablet the concept he was explaining. "I brought food with me." He continued, revealing a pizza, and this time Tony just put up a hand to wait a second. Steve just rolled his eyes. "Tony, let me in." The change was instant.

Tony watched as Stiles went from calm and relaxed to panicked in seconds - his quiet babbling becoming near screams.

"Don't let him in!" Stiles all but screamed, curling up and pressing his hands over his ears. "You can't come in!" He was shaking now, breaths growing erratic. Tony was in action immediately. With a sharp order to Jarvis the glass between them and Steve went opaque, cutting Steve from view and then he was facing Stiles, hands up but not touching.

"Hey, kiddo, I'm not going to let him in, okay? Just look at me, that's right, is it okay if I touch you?." He asked, and though he was still gasping for breaths, Stiles nodded, tear filled eyes darting between Tony and the glass. As soon as he had permission, Tony pulled the boy onto his lap, rubbing careful circles on his back, curling around him loosely. "You're okay. You know that, right? I'm not going to let anything happen to you, and Steve doesn't want to hurt you." Though his breathing had slowed, the panic had not.

"I don't want to, I don't want him in here." The boy was all but hitting his own head and Tony gently caught his wrist, pulling it away.

"Yeah I wouldn't want him in there either, kid. But don't worry, Steve won't get in your head. I promise. He doesn't want to be. He just wanted us to have lunch. It's just Steve, Stiles. You know Steve. Captain America, right?." Tony just kept talking, keeping his voice low and even. It took only another 30 seconds to stave off the panic attack but another 10 minutes to calm him down enough to talk to him.

"You know Steve would never hurt you, right?." Stiles nodded.

"I'm not scared of Steve." Stiles admitted, rubbing at his eyes and still looking miserable. "I hope I didn't hurt his feelings."

"Don't worry about it, Steve will understand. Hey how bout this. How bout we leave the lab and go see him in the kitchen, see whats for lunch?." He saw Steve's shadow quickly retreat at the words and was kind of glad the super soldier had heard the whole thing if not slightly weary that he had heard not only Stiles but himself as well. "And then we can call Buclky, how's that sound?." Stiles nodded but then he turned, wrapping his arms around Tony and holding tight. Tony didn't move right away but when he did it was to hug Stiles tightly in return, shifting his grip so he could stand without letting go, carrying the kid with him. "Alright. Here we go." And he carried Stiles up the stairs, realizing that he was just as screwed as the others. There's no way he would let this kid go without a fight.

**

Tony rang Bucky, he should have finished with his session 20 minutes ago.

"Stark?." Bucky answered.

"Stiles needs you." Was what he answered with, and the change was immediate.

"Where is he? What happened?."

"He had a panic attack. Steve triggered a memory."

"Is he okay?." Bucky asked.

"Yeah. He said he's not scared of Steve, so at least he recognized it as a trigger even though he doesn't know what a trigger is but he's eating pizza with Cap now and it's not a problem." Then he cleared his throat and Bucky knew it meant whatever came next was bad. "Stiles was triggered by the words 'let me in'. And the way he acted, I think whatever he's remembering may have to do with mind control. Or at least an invasive presence in his mind." Bucky closed his eyes, giving himself a moment to collect himself. If he ever got his hands on the people who had hurt this child there would be nothing left.

"I'm already on my way." Bucky said.

"Good. Don't be too hard on Cap, it was an accident." There was a grunt in response before Bucky hung up.

**

Bucky found Steve in the gym after he put Stiles to bed, he watched as he attacked the punching bag with everything he had. Bucky knew what his teammates looked like when they were blowing off steam, and Steve had that look.

"He's okay you know." Steve reacted sharply to his presence and Bucky thought it was a testament to how close they'd all become that Steve hadn't noticed him coming. "There's no way you could've known your words would trigger him."

"Let me in is pretty aggressive. I should've been more careful."

"It wasn't the tone. He told me about it. He doesn't remember much, but he remembers being scared, because someone wouldn't listen when he said no." Bucky had needed to take a moment to calm down after Stiles had told him that, because the idea of anyone else hurting Stiles made him want to rip them apart. Stiles had been curled up in Bucky's arms when he'd told him. "Whatever happened to him......it wasn't as a kid." Bucky said then, and Steve turned, surprised.

"What do you mean?"

"The things he remembers, things that were happening at the same time, I remember too. He remembers things like slogans from TV. I remember the slogans too. There from years ago. And he's not old enough to know them as he is now." He rolled his shoulders, forcing his hands to unclench. "And when he was talking about what he remembered, why your words scared him, the space around him, sounded like a high school. At least according to what Jarvis said when Stiles fell asleep." He stepped closer then, itching to go upstairs but wanting to make sure his team mate was okay. "But basically, it's not your fault. So don't sweat it." Steve nodded, but this time when he turned back to the punching bag it wasn't with nearly as much anger. Considering his job done, Bucky headed back to the elevator, making his way back to his floor and his bedroom where Stiles was asleep. He was curled up, and there were tear tracks on his face that had Bucky's chest tightening.

**

Stiles was curled up in a corner of the couch staring off into space when Bucky found him. He didn't say anything at first, so he just moved closer until he was sitting next to Stiles. Still silent, the boy moved closer, curling up against Bucky's side, tucking himself against the man. They sat in silence for nearly a minute before Stiles finally spoke.

"Can you get paint on your arm?" he asked, and Bucky nodded.

"Do you want to finger paint with me?" Bucky just nodded again. He didn't mind finger painting, and he also didn't want to do anything to upset the tentative hold on reality Stiles had made.

"Okay. Where's the paint?" Stiles just slid off the couch, taking Bucky's offered hand before guiding him over behind the couch. He hadn't been able to see it from the door but there was a giant roll of paper rolled out, closed containers of paint next to them. Stiles just sat down so Bucky sat next to him, reaching for the blue paint even as Stiles reached for green. He dipped two fingers in, making waves along his corner of the page, and watched the small smile lift up Stiles' lips. He immediately made to copy, dipping his fingers into the green, making what Bucky thought looked like grass next to his water. Stiles then drew what looked like a black dog with red eyes.

"Is that your dog?." Bucky asked.

"No, it's a wolf silly." Stiles laughed like it was obvious.

"How come it has red eyes?."

Stiles shrugged. "I don't know."

They painted in near silence for a minute before Stiles let out a sigh, and Bucky looked over, not saying a word, just waiting.

"My mum used to finger paint with me. She's sick now." he murmured, eyes fixed on the paint. "She thinks I'm a demon. She said I was trying to kill her." He looked up at Bucky then, and there was a world of pain in his eyes. "Do you think that's why the bad men thought I had magic? Because mum said I'm a demon?." He asked and it broke Bucky's heart.

"My mama always told me that demons are evil." Bucky responded. "And you're as good as anyone can be, Stiles." Stiles just looked down at the paint again.

"Are you sure?." Bucky reached out then, wrapping his paint covered hand around Stiles.

"As sure as anyone can be." He ducked his head to catch Stiles gaze. "I've seen evil. And it can have a lot of different shapes. But I can tell you for certain that none of them look like you."

Stiles let go of Bucky's hand but only so he could crawl into his lap, leaning against Bucky's torso as he continued to paint. Bucky just bent around him, reaching for a new colour. He grabbed the yellow, painting a sunshine above his waves, and that's when Stiles reached for his hand, the metal one, red paint now on his hand, and drew a heart in the curve of Bucky's elbow. Bucky wrapped his limbs around Stiles, nuzzling into the boy who gave a giggle in response. The giggle turned into a squawk when the paint in his hand overturned from the actions, spilling paint all over him, which he immediately turned to smear on Bucky. Bucky just grinned, grabbing a new paint as a weapon, watching Stiles face light in a matching grin. They ended up covered in paint, Stiles shrieking with laughter, Bucky unable to help but laugh as well, paint dripping from his hair while Stiles hair was all but slicked back with it. There hardly any paint at all on the paper but it was all over the furniture. They had run out of paint when Stiles threw himself forward with the confidence of someone who knew they would always be caught, and Bucky couldn't deny the pleasure he felt at being the one so trusted as he caught Stiles in his arms, hugging him close.

"I love you." Stiles said against his shoulder, and Bucky pressed his lips against Stiles paint soaked temple.

"I love you too." and he'd never felt freer than he felt saying those words.

Clint's laughter drew their attention and they both turned to see him in the kitchen doorway. He was laughing at the state they were in, but Bucky could see his relief. Bucky could smell food now too, smell that it was something with a lot of spices, and it seemed Stiles noticed at the same time because his nose was suddenly in the air, taking in a large breath.

"You made curry?."

"Well someone said they really wanted it this morning." Clint replied, coming closer, and Stiles reached out a hand, never letting go of Bucky, and so Bucky didn't try to pass him away.

"Do you think Tony will be angry?" he asked then, sounding slightly worried, But Clint shook his head, and Clint reached up with his free hand to push the hair that was starting to slide into Stiles face back.

"Nah, but if you want to eat the curry you both need to wash up." They both saw and felt Stiles tense at the words.

"By myself?"

"Well, Bucky kinda has to go use his own shower because it has a special thing to help clean his arm, and also Steve's looking for him, but I was gonna give you a hand if you don't mind. Clint was the only one with kids, so he took charge. Wouldn't want you to miss behind your ears." Stiles relaxed immediately before looking at Bucky.

"You're coming for curry, right?." and even though he had every intention of doing just that, he responded anyways.

"Wouldn't miss it. Race you." and he darted off the floor to the echo of Stiles laughter.

When Stiles slid into the kitchen in his footed pyjamas, Clint on his heels, he laughed and did a little dance as Clint went to get bowls for them.

"We won." and that's when Bucky's chuckle caught up with them.

"Sure about that?." Stiles gasped in surprise, feet slipping out from under him from the slippery kitchen tiles, but Bucky was there, swinging him up and onto his hip, supporting him with his flesh arm so he could pick up the hot bowl of curry with his metal hand, carrying it to the table. Stiles just looked at him, catching sight of the heart he had painted on Bucky's arm still perfect condition, and he grinned.

"I'm sure." He said, pressing his fingers to the heart, and Bucky didn't stop himself from pressing his forehead to Stiles temple.

"I think maybe we all won." And Stiles twisted so he could wrap his arms around Bucky's neck. Then he pressed a sloppy kiss to Bucky's cheek before scrambling out of his arms and into his seat at the table.

"Come on, Bucky, I'm starving! Stop being such a slow poke." And Clint burst out laughing again.

"Yeah, jeez, Buck, share the food." Bucky shot the archer a mock glare but did as he was told.

**

Natasha watched Bruce walk onto the communal floor with a frown on his face, flipping through results on the StarkPad in his hand, and she couldn't help but call out to him.

"Everything okay?."

"The results don't make any sense." Bruce said, and Natasha frowned at him.

"What results?."

"Stiles' blood results." And that had Natasha's brows winging up.

"Why not?."

"The tests say he should be in his mid-late 20s."

"Have you told Bucky yet?." Bruce shook his head.

"I didn't want to scare Stiles. We don't know what's happened to him and if the data is true he's lost over a dozen years of his life. We don't know what giving him that information could trigger." Natasha couldn't argue with that and she sighed.

"It's your call, Bruce."

"The others need to know, but I think we should hold off telling Stiles until we know more."

"How will we get that information?."

"I'm running Stiles DNA through all the databases Tony has access too, and it's a pretty extensive list. If he's on one of those lists, young or old, we will find it."

**

"Do we have any idea how they did this to him?." Natasha shook her head, reaching out to place a calming hand on Bucky's knee.

"Bruce is working on it." Bucky rubbed his hands over his face. This was so much pressure.

"And he doesn't want us to say anything to him?."

"He isn't sure what telling him could trigger. He's afraid it could unlock more memories." She didn't have to specify for Bucky to know we was referring to Stiles panic attack with Tony and he huffed out a breath, thinking of the 5 year old currently downstairs in the gym Tony had made for them with Steve.

"So he's just going to keep running tests?." She nodded.

"I thought I might call Charles." Bucky just cast Natasha a sidelong glance.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? If telling him could trigger something don't you think having Prof. X digging around in his head could be worse?."

"Charles knows what he's doing.". Nat said.

"Do you trust him with Stiles?." Bucky asked.

They knew there was the possibility that the magic the assholes holding Stiles had been looking for was actually a mutation in which case Charles would want to bring him into his school. Finally, Natasha shrugged.

"He knows better than to try and steal from us." That earned her a tight smile.

"How do we ask him?." Bucky asked then, and he didn't have to specify that he meant Stiles, Natasha knew.

"We tell him as much of the truth as we can. Charles might be able to see something in his memories that Stiles can't properly remember. Something to help us find out what happened to him." Bucky nodded, standing. Then he tossed a glance at Natasha over his shoulder.

"It creeps me out that you call him Charles." That earned him a smirk and then Natasha was off, probably to contact the professor. Bucky made his way to the stairs. He needed to think about this before he introduced the idea to Stiles.

**

"Do we trust him?." Was Tony's first question, and Bucky shrugged. He wasn't going to lie.

"It was Natasha's idea."

"But do we trust him?" Tony asked again. He wasn't going to put Stiles in any danger, he had grown just as attached to the boy as Bucky had, he even saw him as his son, and all he wanted to do was protect and care for him.

"I've met Charles Xavier. He's a good man." Steve said.

"I want to meet him." Stiles said, and Bucky just nodded, he had been expecting that.

"Nat's already talking to him. As long as you're okay with it, she said he wanted to meet you tonight."

"Okay. Can we get ice cream after?." Bucky laughed.

"Yeah, sure we can, kid."

**

"Mr. Stilinski. It's a pleasure to meet you. Natasha speaks highly of you." Stiles regarded the man very carefully. They had told him before the man had arrived that he specialized in being able to see into peoples thoughts, and that made Stiles wary. The man was smiling at him, and it was a kind smile, but something told him that this man could be very dangerous too. He could tell the man had heard the thoughts because he felt the flicker of surprise, watched the slightest frown enter the man's blue eyes. "I have no intention of hurting you, Mr. Stilinski."

"How did you know my name was Stilinski? I haven't told anyone."

"You repeat your own name quite frequently in your mind. May I ask why that is?"

"I don't want to forget."

"Why do you think you would forget?." Stiles shrugged. But the older man didn't let it go. "If you're afraid, you should tell someone. There is no shame in fear, and the people who care for you can only help you with fears you share with them."

"I don't know you." Stiles countered, and that earned him a smile.

"No, you don't. Would you like to?." Again Stiles shrugged.

"Why did they want you to meet me?."

"Because they are worried. They want to find out what's happened to you and think I may be able to see things even you cannot."

"If I can't remember them maybe I shouldn't." Now, the man didn't answer out loud, but in his mind.

"That is a possibility, and I will not look if you do not wish it, but are you not curious about all the things you forgot? You can feel the memories at the edge of your thoughts, just out of reach."

Stiles mind shoved the professor out before he even realized what was happening and Stiles was off the couch and moving, bolting from the room. Bucky swore and tore after him.

"What happened?." Natasha asked, but the professor was staring after Stiles.

"My words, they triggered something in his mind. A protective measure."

"What did you say?."

"It wasn't what I said, but the fact that I was there. In his thoughts. It appears this is not the first time someone else had spoken directly into Mr. Stilinski's mind, and the last time it was obviously quite hostile."

**

A question rattled around Stiles mind, and it wasn't even in the professors voice. Let me in. They were the same words Steve had said but it wasn't Steve's voice either. Stiles shuddered, remembering being scared, more scared than he had ever been before. He remembered feeling trapped, alone unlike anything he had felt when he had been kept prisoner.

"Stiles, I apologize. I did not mean to frighten you, nor did I mean to force you to remember something I'm sure you would rather have left forgotten. Let me help you."

The professors voice said in his thoughts, and Stiles put his hands over his ears.

"You're in my head." Stiles argued, trying to squeeze himself smaller, tucked into the corner in Bucky's room between the wall and the bed.

"No, I'm speaking into your mind, I am not within it. I will never do so without your permission." The thoughts were soothing, but Stiles couldn't help the tears that slid down his cheeks.

"I'm scared."

"I understand. Will you show me why?"

Stiles pushed the feelings of terror he had felt at the professor's presence towards the professor's voice. There was a moment of silence and Stiles stopped covering his ears, wrapping his arms around his knees instead, resting his chin there.

"This proves what we suspected. There are memories that you cannot remember. Can you think of any reason as to why?."

Stiles nodded, he had an idea. After all, he was very clever and he knew he could speak better than he could before he'd been taken and he knew he had forgotten things, important things. And he had seen the date on the news, it was in the future.

"I think I was older and they made me little again."

"Why do you think they did that?."

"Because they think I have magic, and maybe a little me is more likely to say so than big me." He sniffles. "Big me is probably much braver than me."

"You're plenty brave, Stiles. Perhaps you can return, once Bucky finds you. Your friends are very worried about you, and are angry with me for upsetting you."

"I love them." Stiles admitted. "They're my new family and I love them."

"I can assure you, Stiles, the feeling is quite mutual."

"Stiles?." Stiles looked up at the sound of Bucky's voice. He looked relieved to see him and put a hand to his ear. "Found him guys." Then he sat on the bed beside where Stiles was hiding.

"You okay, kid?."

Stiles nodded.

"I know I'm supposed to be older. And that scary things happened to me then. Scarier than now. Scarier than where you found me." He looked up at Bucky with big lost eyes. "I don't want to be scared like that."

"Come here." Stiles moved immediately, standing so Bucky could pull him in, and he curled up in his lap, feeling safe there. "I won't make you remember anything you don't want to." Bucky assured, and Stiles nodded, obviously comforted, but the grip he had taken on Bucky's shirt didn't loosen.

"I think the others are scaring the professor. He asked me to go back because they are worried." Stiles said.

"Probably not a bad idea." Bucky agreed. Rather than try and put Stiles down, Bucky just shifted him a bit so he could stand, the kid wrapping around him like an octopus, head resting on his shoulder.

"Is the professor looking for magic too?." Stiles asked, and Bucky shook his head.

"Nah. He's just helping us figure out how you ended up with those people. If he does or says something you don't like we will make him leave, don't worry, Stiles. We don't care if you have magic or not." Stiles just curled into him more.

They returned to the common room to find Tony and the professor staring at each other, Natasha watching carefully. All eyes turned to Bucky and Stiles when they entered the room.

"Can people stop you from looking in their thoughts?." Stiles asked, and the professor shook his head.

"Not often."

"Do you see things even when you don't want to?."

"Not anymore." The professor said, and Stiles nodded, looking at Bucky. The man returned his gaze, asking his question with the tightening around his eyes. "Do you want to remember?."

Stiles shook his head, because he didn't, not really, but everyone wanted to know what had happened to him and he could admit to being a little bit curious.

"If you look at my memories, do I have to remember them?. "

"Not if you don't want to."

"Okay. I don't want to."

"Very well." The professor moved his wheelchair closer and Bucky crouched obligingly, allowing the professor to reach out to touch his fingertips to Stiles' temple.

Bucky watched it all happen is silence, neither the professor or the boy moving. It was the professor who moved back first and there was no missing the alarm in his features. He looked at Natasha and the look had Natasha frowning. That's when Stiles blinked his eyes open.

"Did you see anything?." Stiles asked.

"I did." The professor admitted, but the tone had Stiles frowning.

"Was it bad?."

"Unexpected." The professor said, and Stiles frowned. Bucky stood then, bringing Stiles with him, but the boy was still frowning.

"I don't understand."

"I'm not quite sure I do either." The professor admitted with another glance at Natasha, and at the look Natasha turned to Bucky.

"I believe you promised Stiles ice cream."

"Are you not coming?."

"I'll catch up." Nat said.

When they left Nat turned to the professor.

"What did you see?" Natasha asked, and Charles gave her a troubled look.

"If I may," he reached out a hand and she sat next to him obligingly, leaning into his touch.

Images flashed in her mind of a young man that glowed. She knew it was Stiles, recognized those eyes, those moles and that pale skin but most of all she recognized the look in his eyes, the look that promised he would never give up. She saw him first with hair buzzed short, no older than 16, and standing against a man at least twice his age who exuded feral danger. She saw him taking a punch, standing between two teens being tortured and an old man who hit him again and again. She saw him hugging his friend as his friend cried, saw his hair grow longer, saw him face down monster after monster, saw him offer his life for the lives of others over and over taking a flare, inhaling water, then she saw him face off against himself, and win. She watched the eyes all but glow in the shadowed room, not even flinching as a gun was put to his head, flinching only at the gunshot and the blood that splattered his features, but he didn't wipe it away. She saw him stand with weapons in hand, grin wolfish as he protected those who had seemed far stronger, but he was also the last standing. She saw the 3 men made up of spare parts, saw him take them down one by one, saw the bright red hair of his companion, her scream bringing out the desire to check her ears for blood. It was humans who finally took him down, got him on his own, took out his father, who made him promise not to give in and sent the boy spiralling into despair. It was humans, and not monsters, that cornered him and took him away, and it was humans who beat him, wanting something they called a spark to create their weapons to face the monsters. What was old was turned young and still they beat him but still he denied them, lost but never without that brave glint of bronze in his eyes.

Natasha pulled back, blinking away the images, but Charles drew her attention with his frown.

"Did you notice anything unusual?." He asked, and Natasha immediately dismissed every actual event - as unusual of a life as Stiles seemed to have lead, she knew that wasn't what Charles was asking.

"All the perspectives are of him rather than from him." She paused, digesting the information. "Are you saying they're not his memories?."

"I think Stiles has some sort of -ability." He decided on. "I think it's aware, like a living thing. I think we're seeing it's memories, rather than his. His don't exist right now, but his ability shows what he can potentially remember. You will notice that the perspective is always close, an extension of his immediate field of vision, only turned inward." Natasha nodded and Charles continued. "Like a magnetic field. But stronger."

"So the magic they were looking for, you think it exists?"

"I think some form of ability exists, but magic or mutation, it's hard to say." Natasha gave him a look for that that earned her a small smile. "Natasha-"

"You aren't taking him anywhere, Charles. Mutation or not, he's staying with us."

"And if he does have a mutation? Are you equipped to help him through that?." Natasha stood in one fluid motion, and on queue the elevator door opened.

"We can handle it. But Charles if you try and force him to admit his abilities, we will have an issue." He inclined his head in understanding.

"Besides, you would have to go through bucky and Tony, and that in its self would not be pretty."

"Yes I can see that. They love that boy more than anything."

"We all love him, anyone of us would do anything for that boy." Natasha said.

"I know you all love him, but those two, have a special connection, a special bond with him. Tony sees the boy as his own. Seeing Stiles memories, I can see the likeness between the two. They are both extremely smart and are both sarcastic shits."

Both Nat and Charles laughed at that.

"His connection with Bucky runs deeper. Its hard to explain. But I can see that he will destrpy anyone or anything who tries to hurt Stiles."

**

"What did he see?" Natasha looked up in surprise to see Stiles staring at her, expression pinched with nerves. He'd gone to bed with Bucky hours earlier but it looked like worry had kept him awake.

"Is Bucky still asleep?" Stiles nodded.

"He was worried, I didn't want to make him more worried." Natasha waved him forward and he moved into the room, curling up onto the couch next to her, whisky eyes almost glowing as they stared at her. "What did he see?."

"You were right. You were bigger." Stiles nodded, he had thought as much. "And you went through a lot."

"How old am I supposed to be?."

"We think about 28."

"That's a lot of years." Stiles admitted, and Natasha nodded, reaching out to wrap a hand around Stiles calf in comfort.

"Do you want them back?."

Stiles shrugged. "Sometimes." Then he was looking at Natasha again, a fear in his gaze. "What if older me is mean? What if older me does bad things or wants to hurt people?." Natasha gave a gentle squeeze where she'd made contact.

"I asked Charles to show me what he saw, and I promise you, you are a good person no matter how big or small you are." Stiles offered her a smile.

"I'm glad Bucky found me."

"Me too."

"I think... I think it would be nice to be able to choose." Stiles finally said, and Natasha nodded, understanding.

"I'll talk to Brucie and Tony in the morning." Stiles nodded, standing up only to move closer to her to hug her tightly. She hugged him tightly in return.

"Alright, come on. Today's an out of the tower day." Sam said, getting to his feet, and Stiles, Clint, and Bucky all looked at him in surprise. Then Stiles was on his feet.

"Out of the tower?." He said excitedly, "Where?."

"We'll figure it out." Sam said.

"You guys have fun. Bring me back a souvenir." Stiles ran over and leapt on him with a hug and Clint caught him just in time not to be winded. Clint had a meeting so he couldn't go with them.

"See you later." And then he was off again, grabbing Bucky's hand to drag him after Sam.

**

"Clint, Clint! Guess what Bucky and I made?." The archer rolled to his feet, watching as Stiles ran around the corner, Bucky meandering in on his heels. The boy had nothing in his hands so Clint's gaze moved to Bucky and that's when he saw the container.

"What have you got there?."

"We made cookies with strawberry jam."

"They sound yummy." Clint said.

"Sam gave us the recipe. He said we could pick up the rest later cause he didn't want Bucky to have to carry them all by himself."

"That was pretty nice of him." Clint noted, and Stiles nodded, face split in a huge grin. "Is that all you did today?." Stiles shook his head.

"We went to a giant park first, that all 3 of us could fit on. We played tag! Bucky was the sneakiest and Sam had the best plans, but I was the fastest." Stiles said proudly. "Then we were hungry and Sam said we could make grilled cheeses if we went back to his house so we did cause Bucky didn't like the hotdog guy cause he said he couldn't see what was in the hotdogs and I like grilled cheeses better cause hotdogs are made of the gross stuff and then we saw that Sam had baking books and I thought cookies would be fun and Bucky said his favorite used to be the jam ones and I said I liked the strawberry jam ones so Sam found us a recipe and then let us bake them and he went and found enough strawberry jam to fill them all with."

Clint couldn't help but mirror Stiles grin as the kid talked a mile a minute to recount his day.

"How many cookies did you guys make exactly?."

"We made a box for everyone! Well, everyone but Jarvis cause he can't eat cookies. Sorry Jarvis."

"Your consideration is appreciated." Stiles just beamed again before turning his gaze to Bucky.

"Can we go pick up the rest of them?." Stiles asked. "Pretty please?."

"Sure we can." Bucky said smiling. No one could say no to the boy.

**

Tony found Stiles sprawled out on the floor, StarkTablet in front of him. What struck him first thought was that the boy was alone. Bucky wasn't lounging in the background and Clint wasn't hovering. He made his way over, intending to ask when he realized just what Stiles was doing. The boy wasn't playing a program they'd installed for him, instead he was staring at a screen of code, tiny fingers scrolling through it. Tony had settled on the ground next to Stiles before he had realized he had intended to do so and Stiles looked up with a frown.

"Jarvis didn't want me to go on the internet so I'm going to change the numbers so I can." that had Tony's eyebrow's winging up.

"Why won't he let you?."

"Clint, Bucky, and Natasha had to go see Phil and told Jarvis to watch over me and make sure I didn't get into trouble. Jarvis said that he did not think the internet would be safe if I was alone."

"Well, you're not alone now, but this is pretty interesting, what you're doing here can I see?." Stiles passed over the tablet and Tony felt more and more surprised. "This is pretty impressive, kid. Where'd you learn this?" Stiles just shrugged.

"I dunno, I just know it." Tony nodded, getting more comfortable.

"You are one smart kid. Do you want a job?."

"I'm only 5?."

They both laughed.

Steve found Tony and Stiles huddled over a tablet, and stayed in the doorway, watching. It gave him a warm feeling, seeing Tony like this and seeing Stiles so comfortable, so excited, so child-like after so much hardship. Steve finally moved into the room and Stiles looked up first, offering a smile.

"Hi Steve, Tony's teaching me to code." Steve couldn't help his startled laugh.

"Is he now?." he crouched down next to them, not missing how Tony avoided his gaze, but made no move to leave. "And how's that going?."

"I broke into the internet all by myself!"

**

One month later

Only Tony and Steve had ever heard Stiles really scared, and so the screams of terror had them all moving fast to find him. When silence fell, Bucky thought his heart might have stopped for a minute. They found the boy curled up in a corner, hands over his ears, shaking, and Bucky moved right in, hands up in surrender when Stiles eyes flew to him, staring in panic.

"Stiles, it's just me. We heard you scream. What happened?." Stiles pointed a shaky hand towards the window, and all eyes followed his motion. What they saw were scratch marks on the glass that definitely hadn't been there before.

"Jarvis, where the hell did that come from?."

"There was a wolf attempting to get into the room, but at Stiles scream, it ran."

"How the hell did a wolf get up to the deck?."

"It would seem that he scaled the side as a man." That had everyone going quiet and it was Stiles who finally spoke up, tears on his face, sniffling.

"It was a werewolf." Stiles said, and everyone looked back to him, Bucky reaching out to pull him into a hug.

"They said a werewolf killed my dad because I wouldn't use magic." And the boy all but sobbed in Bucky's arms. Natasha watched with a frown as Clint went out on the deck already, eyes scanning the area, searching for any sign of the intruder, but there was nothing. What Stiles said didn't match what Charles had showed her. It had been humans to hurt his father, not a werewolf, but the ones who hunted them.

"Anything, Clint?." The man in question shook his head, and Stiles calmed enough then to wipe the tears away.

"Is he here to kill me too?." Stiles asked then, and Natasha moved to put a hand on Clint's arm before he could outwardly react as Bucky answered.

"We won't let anything happen to you, Stiles. I promise. If he wants to get to you, he'll have to go through us, okay?." Stiles shook his head.

"Then you'll get hurt." Bucky just gave a smile.

"We're a team, Stiles. We have each other's backs. That includes you too. We will protect you and each other, okay?." Stiles nodded to that but instead of moving away just cuddled into Bucky's embrace. "Come on, let's put Tony to good use and find out who was climbing his building."

**

Stiles was finally asleep, and Bucky left to see Tony, and see if he had managed to find anything about the werewolf. Tony had captured a few images from the cctv. One was of the wolf, which had red eyes. On the other image you could clearly see it was a man, but his face was distorted.

"Wait go back to the one of the wolf." Bucky said.

Tony did wondering what Bucky had seen.

"It's got red eyes."

"Okay, what does red eyes mean?." Tony asked.

"I think Stiles may know the wolf, or at least knew the wolf."

"What make you say that, he was scared to death of it." Tony said.

"Yes because he can't remember much from his past, but when we were finger painting, he drew a wolf and it was black with red eyes. Just like that one." Bucky said pointing to the image.

Before Tony could say anything, Jarvis said that Stiles was having a seizure.

Bucky ran straight out of the lab, Tony following.

When they arrived at Bucky's room, Bucky's heart almost broke. Stiles was indeed having a seizure and he looked to be in a lot of pain.

Bucky ran straight to him, and turned him on his side so he didnt choke, and tried to sooth him. That's all he could do until it stopped, he felt useless, and hated the fact that he couldnt stop it.

Tony came up behind Bucky resting his hand on his shoulder, to try and calm him down.

"Jarvis, call Bruce now." Tony screamed.

"Already done Sir. He is on his way, as are the rest of the team." Jarvis said.

When Bruce and the team arrived, they all looked heartbroken seeing Stiles like that.

"We need to get him to medical." Bucky said, tears falling.

When Stiles stopped seizing, they took him to medical where Bruce hooked him up to so many machines, and an IV.

"Why isn't he waking up?." Bucky asked.

"Honestly? I don't know." Bruce said confused.

Stiles remained unconscious for a week, and it was probably the longest week of Bucky and Tony's life. They had hoped it would just be a sleep it off kind of thing, but after having to watch Bruce hook the boy up to IVs, they were less hopeful. Natasha had been trying to force Bucky to rest to give him a break, whilst pepper did the same to Tony. They would both fall asleep holding Stiles little hands.

Bucky felt the movement next to him. He was instantly awake.

"Jarvis. Call Bruce. Stiles just moved." Even as he said the words he watched Stiles eyes blink open, in a confused haze, and Bucky couldn't help the wide grin he knew was on his face.

"Hey, Stiles. You're alright. You've been asleep for a few days, okay? So you're probably confused, but you're safe." Stiles just stared at him through the whole spiel before he smiled reaching out his hand which Bucky immediately took. "I've got you, Stiles."

Bruce came in the room with Tony on his heels and Bucky knew the only reason the others weren't here as well was because they were all out of the building.

"It's nice to see you awake again." Bruce greeted. "How are you feeling?."

"Thirsty." Stiles admitted, voice rough, and Bruce nodded, accepting the bottle of water Tony pulled from seemingly nowhere and he brought it over to Stiles, allowing Bucky to carefully sit him up before helping him take a few sips of water.

"How's that?."

"Better. Thank you." Bruce inclined his head before setting the bottle aside. He did a quick check up before allowing Stiles to be unhooked from the machines. The boy didn't go far, just crawled into Bucky's lap, cuddling in. But he did reach out a hand to take Bruce's, the other reaching in the vague direction of Tony who appeared immediately, taking the offered hand.

"I love you." And they knew the words were for each of them and all of them, even the ones who weren't there.

"Feelings mutual, kid." Bucky told him, and Stiles couldn't help but remember how the professor had told him almost the exact same thing. He smiled at them, but the smile grew sad.

"He told me what you need to make me older again. He said it was in the needles so now it's in my blood."

"Who told you this?." Bruce asked, confused, Bucky looking the same.

"Older me. He talked to me. Before he left again." He cast Bucky an anxious glance.

"He said you would figure it out."

"Why did he talk to you?."

"Because he said if I stayed young too long I would never be able to get older again. He said he understood that I was scared, cause he was me, but that I shouldn't forget my friends. He said that I'm the only one who can remember some of them and that if I stay young they will be forgotten by everyone for forever."

"That's a lot of pressure, kid."

"He also said I should say goodbye to my friends if I'm not going back cause they will miss me. He said especially Scott. I remember Scott. We're in the same class in school. But I guess not really cause he's older. Like I'm supposed to be. He said I have a lot of other friends now too and that they're looking for me." He looked up at the 3 adults around him. "It's my responsibility to protect them." He said solemnly, and though there was no doubt that those words belonged to the adult Stiles, there was no denying this Stiles conviction.

"Is that what you want? To be older again?."

"Do I have to leave if I'm older again?." There was a fear now, and Bucky wondered if this terror of being abandoned was something all children felt.

"Big or small, you're one of us." Bucky said. "I don't care how old you are." His hand flexed around Stiles, as if it was now Bucky who was scared of the other leaving, but the words had clearly been the right ones because Stiles relaxed.

"We all want you here Stiles. I love you kid, we all do. I already think of you as a son, even if you are older. I will still feel the same way." Tony said.

Stiles was in tears.

"I want to stay." He said decidedly. "But I want to be big again too."

"I think I might know how to do that." Bruce admitted then, "But we should wait for everyone else first." Stiles agreed and so he just leaned back into Bucky.

"Can we get pizza again?." He asked, wanting to repeat the first meal he had with them, and Bruce nodded.

"Jarvis?."

"The order has already been placed Doctor Banner."

**

"He promised I wouldn't forget." He whispered into Natasha's hair as he hugged her and she hugged him back just as tightly. "I'm glad." He admitted. "I wouldn't want to be older if I had to forget again." She just pulled back and combed a hand through his hair, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"I'm glad too." She whispered back.

They hadn't realized that to get him back to age they had to watch him go through the years. They were supposed to spread the treatments by a couple hours, but it hurt them all to watch the boy grow up. He grew to 8 first, and they all watched his hair get short, buzzed to his head, watched the heartbreak fill his features as he sobbed for the death of his mother. They watched him lose weight, obviously not being taken care of properly, and he cried for his dad who had lost himself in a bottle. When Stiles opened his eyes again Bucky pulled him in easily, glad that Stiles would remember them each time, cause he didn't think any of them could handle making him go through this completely alone.

"It hurts. In my chest." Stiles cried, and Bucky didn't think there was any other way to describe heartbreak.

"I know. But it won't hurt this much forever."

By 10, a sharper wit came out, and it was a sign to all of them that Stiles had spent some time now having to protect himself with sharp words. They heard more about Scott now. How they were best friends and despite Scott's asthma they still ran around a lot. Melissa came up a lot too and it wasn't hard to deduce that she was Scott's mom but had taken on Stiles a bit too. His hair was still buzzed short but he was starting to heal.

At 12, Stiles was all over the place, unable to focus, and he told them with some irritation that he was seeing too many doctors and he didn't like it and it wasn't his fault that he couldn't focus on what they wanted him to focus on. He didn't care about what they were being taught he wanted to finish learning the new coding system he had found on his dad's computer who was now a sheriff. Clint wondered when that had happened.

At 14, Stiles hair was still buzzed short and he still didn't talk about his mom, but his dad wasn't drinking anymore and he was full of nervous energy about what high school would bring. He was still aware that it had already happened and he chattered non stop about what might have happened in high school and wondered if him and Scott were still best bros, and if Lydia ever noticed him.

Watching Stiles become 16 was hard. It looked like it was at 15 that everything changed and Stiles tossed and turned, shouting for Scott, for Lydia, and then they saw the injuries start appearing. The bruises, the cuts, and they all knew enough about injuries to know Stiles wasn't causing them himself. They watched a cut open on on the back of his neck and then Stiles went still, despite looking beyond terrified, and Tony was quick to move forward, checking the cut, and was surprised to see a sticky substance in the cut. He carefully took a sample before they watched the cut heal but scar. It was when Stiles was covered in bruises, his chest black and blue much like it had been when they had found him, except this time they could see a rib was broken, could see his wrist was sprained, the marks rising on his face. His hair was still buzzed short but his face stayed resolute despite the pain. He whimpered two names, Erica and Boyd, but he didn't give in to whatever, whoever was hurting him. It looked like their Stiles had always been brave. When Stiles finally opened his eyes he looked tired, more on edge, and he told them that Scott had been bitten by a werewolf in their first year and everything had gone to hell from there. He told them about the Hales, about Isaac and Erica and Boyd, the Argents, and the Kanima and Lydia. He told them about having to lie to his dad but that he was glad he could keep his dad safe. The rage was back in Bucky's eyes and Clint understood, it wasn't Stiles job to keep his dad safe, it was the other way around, and that was obviously not a lesson the sheriff had ever been able to enforce. They couldn't help but wonder if maybe Stiles had left out some details of his fathers behaviour after his mother had passed.

Though they had thought watching him turn 16 was hard, watching him age to 18 was far worse. His hair finally started growing out and it made him look older, more handsome, and he looked more sure of himself despite the collection of scars that were slowly growing in number. They had seen him go through panic attacks, but nothing compared to how lost he looked when he was shouting for his dad, and no response came. When his skin grew ice cold to the touch and his pulse slowed to nearly non existent it was Tony who began to panic, watching his lips turn blue, and Bucky who calmed him, knowing exactly what he was seeing because he had felt it before. His theory was confirmed when Stiles gasped for breath, color coming back, his pulse returning to the slightly above average pulse, and he seemed okay. That's when the screaming started. Bucky moved behind him, holding him carefully but comfortingly in his arms, preventing his flailing when he grew panicked, and the panic attacks were a near constant now. His skin grew ashy and the circles under his eyes grew darker and darker. He shouted and screamed at someone to let him out, to leave his friends alone, to stop hurting people, but whoever it was didn't stop. Then Stiles went still. He was still for what seemed like forever and the tears slipped down his face. Everything grew sharper about Stiles then. He was on edge, even in this in between state, and there was a violence held under a tight leash. He shouted in pain when a circular injury opened on his shoulder, and his hands shook as he seemed not only angry but terrified and heartbroken. This time, when Stiles opened his eyes, they had aged far more than his body had. He hadn't lost the snark, but the heartbreak was still obvious when he explained what he knew they had seen. He explained the Alpha pack, the sacrifice and the Nogitsune. The Chimera and the Doctors. They had lost so many now. Erica and Boyd and Allison, all gone. Isaac and Cora left. And though they made new friends, those wounds didn't close.

At 20, Stiles was travelling, and the power he was cultivating was impossible to ignore. His eyes, open wide and blind to the reality in front of them, trapped in memory, glowed like molten gold that darkened to bronze though the glow grew in depth. The scars still appeared slowly but surely but there was a strength in Stiles now, a surety that had been absent when he was younger.

At 24 Stiles told them that he and his pack had rebuilt the Hale house slowly while they were all in school and it was finally finished now that they were back together. He told them that they all lived at the house now, and there was a fondness to his voice when he talked about Derek that made them wonder if there was more there than Stiles was saying. They were strong now, the pack had grown in size but it had also become united. Scott was the Alpha, but Derek was also an alpha again after killing a rough alpha, but took the place as Scott's second, and together they kept things balanced. They all couldn't help but wonder what part Stiles played in all this, he wasn't a werewolf and seemed to have a role of leadership, he wasn't the alpha but even the alpha deferred to him.

Watching Stiles return to his current age, through the last 4 years he had been missing, was as hard as it had been to watch in the beginning. They watched the grief overwhelm him as his father was taken from him, felt his grief as if it was their own, and they all wondered if this was a result of the magic he held, because there was a vindictiveness to the twist of Stiles mouth and they wondered if this is how the ones who had killed his father had felt, wondered if it had crippled them. Once again they watched the injuries appear as Stiles was tortured, and saw his vicious grin that said he wouldn't back down. Not ever. Then as suddenly as the change had happened, Stiles was gasping for breath and his eyes finally landed on the room around him. They wondered what kind of luck it was, that Stiles was retaining the injuries done to him before he had been de-aged, because even as he looked around and was relieved, his eyes rolled back into his head and he fell unconscious.

**

Stiles opened his eyes to a familiar setting. He could remember everything that had happened as his immediate past, having been aware but pushed back behind his younger self, and that meant he couldn't shake just how much all these dangerous heroes meant to him. And the affection he felt for Bucky that was slightly less innocent as an adult. He wondered what kind of luck that was that as an adult he felt something because of how he had been treated as a child. He closed his eyes again, wishing he could avoid everything for a while just go back to sleep and remain blissfully unaware for a bit longer, but he knew he couldn't do that. He had to open his eyes, get up, and find his pack. He winced at the thought of them. They were probably worried sick, he had been missing for months and even though he knew he had to, he didn't want to go back. He wanted to stay. These people, they had protected him, and loved him, and now he loved them too. The worst part was, he knew the pack would understand, knew they would want him to be wherever he was happiest as long as he was safe. He felt his spark whisper along his skin, offering soft comfort, and he called back to it, glad he could feel and control it properly again. He was glad for the comfort holding that much power gave him. He knew that these people wouldn't want him to leave that Bucky would fight the hardest to keep him here and Tony the others would fight it as well and knew he had to leave before they got the chance, because if they did he would never go back, and he needed to. This time, when he opened his eyes, he grasped his spark, his eyes glowing in response, and focused on the image of the Hale house. Then he let his spark take him there.

**

"Stiles has disappeared in a form of energy seemingly of his own volition."
Jarvis announced.

The words had Bucky on his feet, and Steve put a hand on Bucky's arm even while Tony turned to tap against the table, the computer system popping up to show a video of Stiles in the bedroom, eyes opening, and there was a heartbroken look to them before his eyes glowed like molten gold and he disappeared in an energy of the same color.

"Where could he have gone?" Steve asked, but Bruce, Bucky, and Tony just exchanged glances. They knew. He'd gone back to Beacon Hills.

**

Stiles felt dizzy even as he felt the familiar energy that ran through the Hale land, pack land. He was on his hands and knees but he didn't miss the sound of the door opening somewhere in front of him, and heard the shout in Lydia's voice that said he was there. She always had been more aware of his spark than the others. Her and Scott. Even as he had the thought, familiar tanned hands were helping him up and he came face to face with Scott who looked both relieved and worried at the same time. The contradiction made Stiles laugh and then they were hugging and oh he had missed his best friend. Scott let go despite Stiles noise of disappointment, but then the others were there and he couldn't help but laugh again as they piled in around him, and then before he could help himself the tears started. He felt him before he saw him and turned his gaze towards the forest, towards the black wolf padding out from between the trees.

"You were in New York." He managed, and the wolf turned into a man, turned into Derek, and he hadn't even noticed the others had stepped back until Derek was hugging him.

"You were scared of me, so I came back. I knew you would come home." The words had Stiles stepping back and he looked over as Lydia took his hand, squeezing. He could see in her eyes that she understood what the others hadn't even realized yet. Then, all at once, he remembered, and he hated himself for forgetting.

"Dad" and the syllable was choked off even as Lydia squeezed his hand tighter and Scott grasped his shoulder, tugging him back towards the house.

Bucky strolled down the main street of Beacon Hills and couldn't help but wonder what it would have been like to grow up in a town like this. They had decided that he should confront Stiles, but the others were here, waiting at a safe house for Bucky to give the go ahead. None of them were amused that Stiles had just left either. He knew where Stiles was, Tony had found his cellphone that had been left with his friends and off until Stiles had turned it back on upon his return. It said that Stiles was at his house, the one he had grown up in, and that's where Bucky was headed. He got there and found a blue jeep parked on the curb out front and he knew from Tony's digging that it belonged to Stiles.

He heard the front door get tugged open behind him and so turned, leaning back against the jeep to see Stiles come out, not noticing him as he pulled the door shut and locked it, sliding the keys in his pocket even as he wiped tears from his eyes. The sight had an ache forming in Bucky's chest, and despite the fact that Stiles was no longer tiny nor did he need Bucky's protection, he still wanted to wrap the younger man in his arms and keep him safe.

"You didn't say goodbye." He said, unable to keep silent any longer, and watched Stiles head shoot up, and there was no missing the surprise or the warm affection that filled Stiles gaze.

"What are you doing here?." He finally asked, wiping the last tears away, but there was no embarrassment about the emotion and it surprised Bucky. Few people were so comfortable showing weakness. Then he corrected himself. Few people didn't consider emotions weakness. Before Bucky could answer, Stiles was speaking again. "I didn't think you guys would notice I was gone so quickly." Stiles admitted, and there was a self-deprecation to the tone that said even adult Stiles was still afraid he wouldn't belong anymore now that he wasn't young.

"Jarvis told us the second you disappeared. I left as soon as he told us." The affection warmed and Bucky didn't know how he felt about how badly he wanted to just reach out.

"I didn't want you to convince me to stay." Stiles admitted. "I had to come back, I had to let them know I was okay and that's something I had to do in person."

"Stiles." Bucky whipped around at the growled word and found himself facing a man probably only just older than Stiles with broad shoulders, dark hair, and that scruff that was somehow sexy despite how ridiculous it was to find something like facial hair sexy. But Bucky had seen how the man's eyes had flashed red and his gun was out before he had even fully turned.

"Derek, stop. This is Bucky." And then Stiles was there, right beside him, hand on the arm holding up the gun.

"Derek's just feeling a bit over protective. He's not going to hurt either of us." Bucky lowered his weapon at Stiles touch, he remembered what Stiles had said about Derek as he had aged, but that didn't make him feel any better about the glare the werewolf was giving in his direction. Stiles didn't move out of his space though, hadn't removed his hand from Bucky's arm, and the winter soldier wasn't sure why he found that so comforting.

"Derek. Stop. It's fine." Derek's eyes narrowed and Bucky's hand tightened on his gun which Derek didn't miss, earning a snarl. Bucky felt Stiles grip tighten and glanced over to see his eyes flash with the bright energy. "Scott." He called softly, but the name seemed to echo. Moments later, a shape was leaping down from a roof across the street and Bucky realized this was another werewolf, and the way his eyes flashed red, Bucky guessed this was the other alpha. The one Bucky assumed was Scott took in the situation with a frown, purposely stepping in between Derek and them.

"What's going on?."

"Your second's decided he doesn't like me much." Bucky said.

"You brought a gun to Stiles house." Scott pointed out, though not accusingly. "And you smell like gunpowder and violence."

"Violence has a smell?." Stiles smirked at the words which earned a responding fond smile from Scott.

"You're dangerous. I'm sure you can understand why letting someone as dangerous as you near Stiles without knowing who you are would be difficult for us."

Bucky conceded by sliding his gun away and Scott smiled gratefully, coming forward then and offering his hand. "Bucky, right? I'm Scott, by the way. It's nice to meet you. We've already heard a lot of good things." The words surprised him and he glanced at Stiles to see him blushing faintly. Stiles finally stepped back, rubbing his hand over the back of his neck and Bucky missed the warmth of his hand the moment it was gone.

"Right, okay, well I mean, I think we've covered that there are no threats here so everyone can just chill." The words had Derek finally relaxing, rolling his eyes.

"As if you could ever be chill." Stiles just shot the older werewolf a look, but there was no heat behind it, and Bucky couldn't help but wonder, somewhat anxiously, if Stiles would want to come back now that he was home again. Then Stiles was looking at him again and that fond amusement was there in his eyes even as he smiled.

"So where are the others hiding anyways? There's no way they let you come alone." Stiles asked.

**

Bucky followed Stiles into the house the others were hiding in, Scott on his heels though the alpha had convinced Derek to stay behind. The first thing Stiles did was walk right up to Tony and hug him tightly. Tony's arms came up immediately in response and they could all hear Stiles' murmured apology. He moved to Natasha next, not even hesitating, and Bucky just knew she was relieved by the action. He moved to the rest after, but Bucky couldn't help that ache from coming back. He wanted Stiles to be hugging him. Then Stiles was turning back, grinning at Scott despite the tears in his eyes.

"Scott, these are the Avengers." Scott's responding grin was sunshine bright and just as warm.

"Only you, Stiles." Then he turned his attention to the others. "I'm Scott, alpha of the Hale-McCall territory."

"I'm not even remotely surprised that your best friend is an alpha." Tony all but whined, and Stiles threw him an impish grin.

"He's more than that, he's a true alpha. All that moral righteousness and shit."

"Language." Steve said before he could catch himself and Stiles burst out laughing.

"Sorry, Steve. I should have warned you, adult me has a foul mouth."

"As if Steve can talk. Should of heard him when we were in the army." Bucky added, and Stiles couldn't keep the smile from his face. He looked at Scott who was smiling back at him, but it was a sad smile, and he knew then that Scott had figured out what Lydia had.

"Come on. You should meet the rest of the pack." Scott said, reaching for Stiles, and Stiles moved into the touch, Scott guiding him with a hand on his back, fingertips brushing against his hip with a casual comfort that spoke of an intimacy they hadn't expected.

Bucky didn't realize how tense this was all making him, Stiles had been just theirs for so long now it was hard to share that with people who had known him even longer. Bucky couldn't help but feel some kind of jealousy in his gut at how comfortable Stiles was with the intimate nature of Scott's touch.

**

"Stop it." Stiles looked over at Lydia who had found him hiding in the doorway while the pack and his heroes mingled, and rolled his eyes.

"I'm not doing anything." Now it was her turn to roll her eyes and she moved closer, tucking herself into his side, sliding her arms around his waist.

"You're beating yourself up about all of this. I'm not mad, neither is Scott."

"Yeah but what about Derek?."

"Derek can handle himself." The words had Stiles huffing out a laugh.

"Now that I know isn't true." She tilted a smile in his direction, but it was as warm as it was amused.

"You know better. What are you really upset about?." He stayed silent a moment but Lydia was patient, and the fact that they knew each other so well had his chest aching.

"Does leaving mean I'm abandoning everything we fought for? Forgetting everything we've gone through?." He met Lydia's gaze and she was reminded of just how much grief Stiles was hiding.

"You're not abandoning us. You're pack. No matter how far you go. You just have a bigger family now." He laughed and there were tears in his eyes again as he pressed a kiss to Lydia's temple.

"You always know what to say." Her smile grew wicked as she shifted so she could whisper in his ear.

"Don't think I haven't noticed the longing looks the winter soldier is giving you. He is just itching to be near you." Her words had Stiles cheeks going red but before he could escape, Scott was there on his other side, wide grin on his features.

"I like him." Scott said, having moved right into Stiles' other side to keep the conversation private. "And he clearly likes you."

"What, are we back in high school now?." Stiles grumbled, cheeks still bright red. "Bucky's the one who saved me." Stiles reminded them. "I was lost and scared and alone and he didn't even think twice about helping me. And he protected me from everything. Even if it was just needing space from everyone else. He took care of me. They all did." Scott just grinned at him, that dopey uneven grin he'd carried through the years.

"You're being obtuse." stiles snorted. "You're back to being you again. And they've noticed."
Stiles realized then what the two of them had done even as Scott's hand slid along the back of his shoulders, the other hand resting above Lydia's arm that was wrapped around his waist from the front. They had made quite the sensual image of the three of them, what with the casual embraces and the intimacy they had created by speaking right into his ears. He realized all of the avengers would have noticed by now and he was actually surprised none of them had said anything. Though he supposed since he'd returned both their touches there wasn't much they could say. Before he could speak, or move away, Lydia was speaking again.

"I don't think he understands it yet. He just wants to be near you." Lydia told him.

"Do you want him?" Scott asked, and Stiles looked away from the two with him then, over at the others and found Bucky easily. Their gazes met and he sighed, finding Bucky gazing at him. And from the knowing look in his gaze, he had a pretty good idea what he was thinking. God he was so screwed.

"Yeah, I think I might."

**

Bucky was outside the Hale house, sitting on the roof above the porch, when the wolf from before, Derek, found him.

"Nice place you got." Bucky said to break the silence, and Derek gave a hum.

"That tower wasn't so bad either." Bucky shrugged, trying to roll away the tension but not succeeding. They sat in silence for a minute before Derek spoke again.

"He isn't going to stay with us." Bucky tensed but didn't look over and so Derek continued. "The three of them have been like that almost since the beginning. Scott and Stiles have always been tactile, but after the nemeton the Nogitsune." and they both winced at the reminder of the demon, "Lydia attached herself to Stiles then, and Stiles had always fought viciously to protect her. The three of them, the three of them are terrifying." Derek admitted, and his voice had softened to the point that Bucky had to look over, had to be able to see the wolf's mouth so he didn't miss anything. "Stiles and Lydia, they needed Scott to keep them in the light. They were both used against their will and it made them angry, and it was an ugly anger. Scott held them back. And then when it got too much for Scott, they returned the favour." Derek's eyes looked haunted now. "Stiles used to wake up screaming. He used to scream until his voice was raw. The only thing that could stop it was the two of them being there while he slept." Derek's eyes focused again and he smirked at Bucky, but it was sad.

"I know you want to ask, and the answer is yes, Stiles and I dated." Bucky didn't miss the use of the past tense.

"We dated for a couple years, but as much as we wanted it to be, it just wasn't quite right. We were both kind of relieved when we ended things."

The smirk became more mocking when Derek noticed Bucky's shock but his words were still open and honest.

"He isn't going to stay with us." He repeated. "He came back to say goodbye." Then Derek was leaping off the roof and leaving Bucky to his thoughts.

**

"They know something we don't." Stiles didn't react as Tony came up behind him in the kitchen, leaning against the counter next to where he was stirring what could actually be called a vat of pasta sauce.

"Which they are we talking about?." Stiles asked, and Tony shot him a look.

"They're sad." Stiles tensed at the words and then Tony was closer, hand on his shoulder. He relaxed marginally at the contact but it didn't make him feel any less guilty. "And you look guilty. That's why you're hiding in here." Stiles' shoulders sagged and he finally stopped stirring the pot, looking at Tony, and Tony couldn't help his relief at what he saw, he saw Stiles, their Stiles, but he also saw the same need for comfort the younger version had needed. He didn't hesitate then to pull Stiles in, and he knew he'd made the right choice when Stiles all but sagged against him.

"She knew." Stiles breathed, but Tony heard him clearly. "She saw me and she knew I wasn't ever planning to stay. She knew before I did. And they're okay with it." And though he was clearly relieved, Tony could hear the hurt.

"You think they want you to leave." Tony surmised, and then he chuckled. He remembered this insecurity.

"It's not funny." Stiles grumbled, but rather than pull away he actually seemed to hold tighter. This was definitely still their Stiles.

"Ever think maybe they aren't telling you they want you to stay so it'll be easier for you?."

"That's exactly what they're doing. Assholes."

"Watch it, Cap's going to be getting the soap out if you keep it up." That earned a snicker.

"Did you forget that I have magical powers? I could totally get out of that." Tony chuckled again, giving one last squeeze before letting him go, but he didn't pull away, hand resting at the base of Stiles neck, and Stiles was reminded of Lydia's earlier words.

"Have you talked to Bucky yet?" Tony asked.

"Not yet. I think he's hiding from me."

"He thinks you're going to stay." That had Stiles blinking in surprise.

"Really?"

"You looked real cozy with Lydia and the alpha." Stiles just rolled his eyes.

"Don't even get me started. Assholes." And with that he turned to leave the room. Right before he could leave though he turned back to offer Tony a warm smile. "Thanks."

**

Stiles needed to say goodbye to the forest. He had spent so much time in there, spent so much energy and now their tunes were harmonic. He would miss this forest. He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath, and felt the moment someone else was there with him, knew exactly who it was.

"I thought you were avoiding me."

"Why would you think that?"

"You've been hiding outside." Stiles opened his eyes again and turned to face Bucky.

"Derek talked to me." Bucky admitted, hands in his pockets as he wandered forward. He watched Stiles expression tighten, looking guarded, scared. It was a shock to realize Stiles was afraid of what he might say. For some reason, that gave him confidence.

"Funny, I thought he was avoiding me too."

"He wanted to tell me about Lydia and Scott." It had Stiles' shoulders slumping.

"Look, they're my best friends, we've been through a lot together." Stiles began, but he broke off at Bucky's smirk.

"Derek told you."

"Told me you two dated too."

"We did. For a couple of years. He's with Braedon now. She came back. Decided to settle down." Stiles smile was fond. "More or less." Bucky finally reached where Stiles was standing and Stiles realized how close they were standing. He could almost feel the energy between them, crackling like electricity.
"What else did Derek tell you?."

"That the only reason you came back was to say goodbye." That came as a surprise to Stiles, his eyes widening.

"Derek said that? What a jerk. I was supposed to tell him, he wasn't supposed to already know." the words were relieving, and they brought a smile to Bucky's face.

"How long do you need?." Stiles just stared a moment and then the tears welled in his eyes. Bucky reached out in alarm and before he'd even realized what Stiles was doing, the younger man had thrown his arms around Bucky and was hugging him tightly. Bucky could only return the embrace. "Stiles, what's wrong?."

"I thought you had changed your mind." Stiles said honestly. "I thought you might have changed your mind and wanted me to stay here." Bucky couldn't help but tighten his hold on the younger man.

"I don't want you to stay here." and he realized this was the first time he had held Stiles since he had become an adult. It felt different, but he didn't want to let go.

"I wanted to thank you." Stiles said, though he didn't move away. "For saving me. I - I can't really tell you how much it means to me." Bucky didn't know how to respond so he just gave a squeeze to show he had heard.

"I would do it all again." Bucky finally managed. Stiles laughed and it was a teary sound.

"Me too." Then Stiles was pulling back, but the energy was still there, still humming along his skin. He shrugged it off, stepping away from Bucky and reaching out his arms, sinking his energy into the earth around him. When he opened his eyes, Bucky was still there, but there was awe in his gaze now, and Stiles knew what he was seeing, knew his eyes were colored bronze, energy flickering in his irises. Then he pulled the energy back in, pulled it back within his own body, and felt the tug of the earth, of the Hale land realizing what he meant to do. He wondered if the others would understand just how sentient the land was but shook his head. It wasn't his place to explain. They would either feel it or they wouldn't. The trees groaned around the clearing, the breeze coming to caress his skin in goodbye, and when it finally settled, Stiles dropped his arms, opening his eyes again. Bucky looked was looking around at the clearing, gaze sharp, and when he met Stiles gaze again there was a question.

"It feels... sentient." He finally settled on, and Stiles couldn't help but blink. Nor could he help the dopey smile that spread across his face. Of course Bucky noticed. No wonder he felt so strongly bound to him.

"It is."

"And it's... " he hesitated, looking around again. "Sad?." Stiles shrugged.

"Yeah. I've been in tune with the energy here for over a decade. Probably for my whole life, but I've only been about to hear and communicate with it for the last few years. So in a way we're the same. And it's hard to leave a part of yourself behind, or let a part of yourself go." And he made sure to smile now, so Bucky would know it was okay. "But that's life. You have to move forward or nothing ever changes." Stiles took a leap of faith then, stepping forward and offering his hand. "I'm good to leave tomorrow. I've got to officially announce that I'm leaving and then everyone's gonna want to have one last puppy pile before I ship out plus we wouldn't want to miss breakfast because I make the best waffles ever and I saw all the ingredients in the kitchen earlier. But after that? We could go back?." He realized he was rambling, wondering if Bucky would take his hand or not, wondering if maybe he'd misread this, but then Bucky took his hand, linking their fingers together with a smirk.

"How could I say no to free waffles?." And Stiles let out a laugh, releasing the breath with it he hadn't realized he had been holding. When they left the trees and found themselves back on the Hale lawn.

"Stop flirting and come inside. We're not in high school anymore, Stiles." Came Scott's shout, and Stiles made a sound of disbelief, pulling away so he could glare at where his best friend stood in the doorway. Much to Bucky's delight, the grin that then took over Stiles expression was devilish.

"Oh, you're so on, Scotty my man. I'm going to make you regret every single time you made heart eyes." And that earned him a surprised chuckle from Bucky.

"Come on, babe," he drawled, and Stiles could already see Scott going pale as Bucky made a come hither motion with his free hand. "We gotta say goodbye before we can drag you back home with us." It took every ounce of self control for Stiles not to laugh at the scandalized look on Scott's face as Stiles tucked himself against Bucky's side and Scott fled inside. That's when Stiles finally let himself laugh, He lifted his head from Bucky's shoulder. Bucky was right, it would be hard. He had been 5 years old for months, for one, and not to mention the fact that despite all their joking, he was fairly certain none of them were prepared to take any steps in the direction they had been teasing Scott with. But it could still be his, he realized, just like Lydia had said. If he really wanted it to be.

"Let's start saying our goodbyes." Stiles said decidedly, finally feeling settled again in his own skin. "Then let's go home."

**

Two months later

Bucky was waiting outside the bedroom door, flowers in one hand, chocolates in the other. He was nervous, hoping Stiles would like it and not take it as him thinking of him as a girl. All of the nervousness went away when the door opened, revealing Stiles with the brightest smile on his face. He is wearing casual clothes that fit his slim body nicely, framing his muscles and making his eyes pop out.

Bucky takes a breath, shaking his head before smiling at him.

Stiles smiles back and comes out, closing the door and running towards him and stopping right before they collide.

"Are these for me?." Stiles asks, eyes taking in the flowers and chocolates.

"Yeah." Bucky said, running a hand through his now short hair.

"Thanks, they're beautiful, I'm gonna to put them in some water and then we can go on our date." Stiles says as he grabs the flowers and heads inside, putting them in a vase, before walking out.

Bucky had to go on a long mission with Steve and Nat when they all returned back to New York, so it took a while for Bucky to finally ask Stiles on a date.

Bucky opens the passenger side door, closing it when Stiles slips in and goes into the driver's seat.

"Wow, such a gentleman" Stiles teases, pleased.

"Only for you babe." Bucky winks before starting the car. He drives out to the best diner in New York, knowing Stiles doesn't like fancy places.

Bucky takes a breath, hoping a casual date would be good for their first date.

"Oh my god, yes." Stiles yells, excited in trying out what looks to be the best place for burgers and fries.

Bucky smiles and parks the car and opens the door for Stiles.

They walk in the diner, hand in hand, and are taken to a nice little corner booth.

Stiles looks around, seeing a couple glaring at them. He shrinks in his seat but chooses to ignore them.

Bucky grins grabbing his hands and steering his eyes away from the sneering couple.

"Just ignore them, a lot of people accept homosexuals, there are very few who don't." Bucky explains just as the waiter comes up to them.

"Okay." Stiles says as he smiles.

"Hello, welcome to Happy's Diner, are you ready to order?" The waiter asks politely.

"I'd like a double stack burger with curly fries and a chocolate milkshake please." Stiles says.

"I'll take the same but a vanilla milkshake instead." Bucky says, smiling.

"Okay, it will be ready in about 20 minutes." The waiter says before walking away.

The date was going smooth, smiles and laughs were shared. Bucky was about to pay the bill when he saw Stiles slump down on himself. He was about to ask what was wrong when he heard them.

"Stupid fags." A female said and Stiles keeps curling into himself.

"This shit should still be illegal." At this, Bucky is about to get up when Stiles grabs his arm.

"Don't just, you're right, let's ignore them and just pay the bill so we can get out of here." Stiles says.

Bucky nods, not liking it but nods anyways and pays for the food.

They walk out, not noticing a couple following them until one of them yells, "HEY FAGGOTS!".

Stiles looks down, closing his eyes, not letting tears fall.

"HEY I'M TALKING TO YOU!" The guy yells.

Bucky grips Stiles hand and they keep walking.

Bucky sees the guy about to punch Stiles and grabs his arm with his metal one, stopping it before it connects with Stiles face. He was just about to put in his own punches when another couple walk up.

"Hey don't, wouldn't want you to get arrested, this guy on the other hand is not so lucky, especially considering I'm a cop." The woman says, cuffing the homophobic man.

"What the hell?." They should be getting arrested, they shouldn't even be here. They are a disgrace to this city." The guy yells.

"No they shouldn't, either way, you're getting arrested for attempted assault." The woman says, leading the guy to her car.

"You agree with me about them being a disgrace, right?. And that they shouldn't be here?."

"No I don't. It's not the fucking 1900s, now shut your ass up before I add in another charge." She threatens, shutting him up.

Bucky has his arms wrapped around Stiles talking to him quietly trying to calm him as best he can. "Feeling' better?."

"Yeah, thanks babe." Stiles smiles up at him, before turning around and walking towards the car.

Bucky's eyes slowly travel down to Stiles ass unable to help himself as he smirks and follows.

He gets into the car, starting it up, and driving back home.

"Bucky, where are you driving?." Stiles asks, confused as they missed the turn to head home.

"My house, the one I used to live in before I moved into the Avengers Tower." Bucky said as he casually rests his hand on Stiles thigh.

"Buck..." Stiles' breath hitches as Bucky moves his hand up and down his thigh, seemingly innocent, even though he knows it's far from it.

"What, do you want me to stop?." Bucky asked innocently as his hand inches towards Stiles crotch.

"No, fuck." Stiles yelps when Bucky finally cups his crotch through his jeans, before groaning.

Bucky steps on the pedal, speeding down the road to his house. He never stops rubbing his hand up and down Stiles cock.

"Ugh, fuck, Bucky stop before we crash." Stiles says, groaning when he does.

Bucky smirks as he pulls into the driveway of his house.

He steps out just as Stiles does and they meet in the middle, lips crashing.

Bucky pulls back for a second, opening the front door before dragging Stiles in and slamming him against the door, lifting him up by the thighs.

Stiles wraps his legs around his hips as their lips meet and clash. Stiles groans when Bucky slips in his tongue before reluctantly pulling away.

"As much as I want to continue, let's do this in the bedroom, not against your front door." Stiles says, yelping, not expecting Bucky to carry him upstairs as he kisses and sucks on Stiles neck.

Stiles groans his hands going into Bucky's hair as Bucky's tongue pushes in, biting on his lower lip before sliding in his mouth.

Bucky kicks his bedroom door open and pushes Stiles on the bed, not once disconnecting their lips.

Stiles pushes up Bucky's shirt, breaks away from the kiss to pull Bucky's shirt off and throwing it across the room and groans when he takes in Bucky's chest and abs.

Bucky smirks before attacking his neck with kisses, licking and sucking hickeys his way up to his mouth before claiming his mouth in a filthy kiss. Bucky pulls away, taking off Stiles shirt, and kissing his way down the scars, starting from his hairline to his collarbone, before sinking lower and lower until he reaches his hip bones.

Stiles groans, thrusting his hips up, needing friction, but gets pushed down by Bucky who starts undoing his jeans and skimming them down his legs and over throwing it somewhere.

"Fuck, Bucky, please!" Stiles moans as Bucky continues to tease him around his cock.

Bucky smirks before finally taking Stiles boxers off slowly.

Stiles groans as he feels the cool air.

"You're wearing too many clothes. Off. "Stiles says, unzipping Bucky's jeans and working them down his thighs, pulling Bucky's boxers down together and taking them in hand.

Bucky moans at the friction before taking them into his own hand, fucking his hand faster and harder.

Stiles thighs clench, a familiar sensation coiling in his belly.

"FUCK! Bucky I'm so close, so close" Stiles moans out

"Not yet baby." Bucky growls out, flipping Stiles over onto his hands and knees before trailing hickeys up and down Stiles back.

Stiles grumbles, but nearly screams when Bucky sucks on his sweet spot.

Bucky smirks before sucking harder on his sweet spot, tweaking his nipples as he puts his hands on Stiles sweaty chest.

He slowly sinks himself near Stiles entrance, not entering but teasing, loving the sounds his younger lover makes.

"I swear to fucking god Bucky, if you don't stop teasing..." Stiles starts, but stops and moans when Bucky grabs a hold of his cock.

"Yeah? What're you gonna do baby?." Bucky asks, thrusting his hand faster and harder down Stiles' cock.

Stiles doesn't answer, only groans and moans just as Bucky enters a finger into his mouth.

"Suck." Bucky orders. Stiles obeys and sucks, making sure Bucky's finger is covered in spit before Bucky takes it out of his mouth, and enters it slowly in his ass.

"Ugh, Bucky, MORE!" Stiles screams, seeing stars in pleasure.

"Yeah, you want more baby? Come on, beg for it." Bucky orders.

"Fuck, PLEASE BUCKY! I want more, please put more in me!" Stiles begs, nearly sobbing when another finger slides in.

Bucky removes his fingers before only entering the tip of his cock inside Stiles, groaning at the tightness.

"Yes, YES!" Stiles yelled.

Bucky pushes in a little, before pulling out and lubing up his cock before adding in more inches.

"Bucky come on, fuck me so hard that I only remember your name." Stiles growls, moaning again when Bucky thrusts all the way in, pulling out, and slamming into him.

"SHIT, GOD BUCK-BUCKY, DON'T FUCKING STOP!" Stiles screamed, moaning loudly when Bucky nails into his prostate.

"YES! YES THERE! OH GOD! M' so close, come on Bucky, harder!"

Bucky pulls back before he harshly rams into Stiles harder than before, hitting his prostate.

Stiles moans, clenching as he cums harder than ever causing Bucky to go over the edge.

Bucky groans, rolling over, throwing the lube out and turns on his side looking at a blissed out Stiles as he comes down from his high.

"Fuck, that was awesome, won't be able to walk tomorrow." Stiles says before closing his eyes and falling asleep, Bucky following soon after he cleans up.

The Next Day

Clint, Natasha, Tony and Steve are talking in the kitchen, when they notice that Stiles and Bucky are home and Stiles walks in with a slight limp. They take in their fill, the wrinkled shirt, hickeys all over his throat and going under his collarbones.

"Damn Stiles." Natasha whistles in appreciation.

"I thought you don't put out until the third date?" Tony asks smugly.

"Plans change," Stiles says, walking upstairs with the biggest smile.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 918 22
As the twin sister of Stiles, she often finds herself being compared to him - but she is quite different from her brother. Unlike him, she is popular...
7.1K 236 30
More Sterek stories! In this book I'll collect my short stories for the Teen Wolf fandom, starring Derek Hale and Stiles Stilinski. Please note that...
33.7K 604 10
I can't take it anymore, my wolf and I need to see him...smell him, kiss him, be with him. I need Stiles. ----------- Smut and cursing In this sto...
1.7K 72 25
A Collection of Fics for Bad Things Happen Bingo. Fandom: Teen Wolf Ships: Various