Babysitter | Niam

De mxdlenhorxn

CURRENTLY EDITING A FEW CHAPTERS! 24, with an little three year old and already a hard working man. That's Li... Mais

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninenty five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety nine
one hundred
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
112
113
114
115
116
117
epilogue
thank you & new stories

111

1.4K 85 14
De mxdlenhorxn

"Aiden go potty NOW! We leave in two minutes!" Niall yelled.

"Bwut I can't find my b-books!" Aiden replied just as loud. And Niall could basically see the pouty boy in front of him.

"You won't need the books! It's a 10 minute drive, please go on the potty now."

While Liam was already outside, warming up the car on this cold december day, Niall and Aiden were still inside. Clearly arguing about a stupid topic. The younger man was stressed out and nervous. Today was the appointment they have been waiting for. Niall almost couldn't fall asleep last night. Well also because of back pain and pumpkin keeping him up, but mainly because of the excitement.

"We wanna go see pumpkin today, please go potty, I will pick out an book for you." Niall said again, sighing frustrated which showed Aiden that his momma was serious. "Owkay... thank you mommy." He mumbled as reply before quickly running into the bathroom.

"CALL FOR ME IF YOU NEED HELP!"Niall added loudly but didn't get a reply this time, which almost made him sad. God his emotions were all over the place, stupid hormones. He picked out two books instead of one, and also packed a fruit snack and the boys water bottle.

While Niall was already dressed, waiting by the door, it didn't took long for Aiden to came running from the bathroom. "Did go potty!" He exclaimed proudly. Niall smiled. "Good Job peanut. C'mon I'll help you get dressed. Daddy is waiting outside."

"Packed my bwook?"

"Yeah I did. I even picked two, I'll give them to you in the car, first we gotta put you in some warm clothes." Niall replied, kneeling down so he could see eye to eye with the boy. Aiden gets more and more independent every day, so Niall is trying to soak in every tiny moment with him. Even if it's just helping him put on his winter clothes. „You're ready to find out if you will get a little sister or a little brother?" He asked, and Aiden gave him the sweetest smile he had ever seen.

„YWEAH! Can't wait to see pwumpkin again." He giggled.

„Glad so peanut. Let's go to daddy now, I bet he's tired of waiting that long for us."

„Dada gotta get used to twhat." Aiden replied as if it would be the most normal thing ever. And that's on spending most of his time with his mommy. Niall loved that new growing attitude. Liam probably not so much, but he loved his boys dearly.

The father was already more than ready to leave. He was barely able to hide his excitement. The gender wasn't the most important thing for him but he's still excited to know. Especially because he missed this whole progress with Aidens pregnancy. Now he gets to be the over protective father figure who points at everything he sees on the ultrasound.

As he noticed his two boys running to the car through the snow, he let out a breath of relief, turning in their direction to meet them halfway and take Aiden up in his arms. It's even more complicated for him to walk now that he was in thick winter clothes and the ground was frozen. Niall wasn't allowed to lift heavy anymore and even though their boy wasn't exactly that, their doctor still recommended for Niall to rest more and more as his pregnancy continues.

„C'mon you two, the car should be warm by now. What took you so long?" He asked them as he put his son in the car seat. Aiden gave his father an eye roll.

„Daddy that not im-iwportant, we awre here now! That's what matters!" He exclaimed, which made Niall let out a surprised laugh. Liam just gave him a perplex look. „Okay Mr. Sassy attitude, sorry for asking."

The drive to the appointment went a lot more quiet and relaxing then getting ready was. Aiden was occupied with his books and Niall had his eyes closed, enjoying the music. Liam was focusing on his grip on Nialls thigh. He wanted to stay collected during all this but damn it was hard. He couldn't wait for the appointment. He hoped pumpkin won't be hiding today.

Mrs. Davis was already waiting for them when they arrived. „Oh god! Are we late?I'm so sorry-„ Niall exclaimed nervously when he saw her sitting patiently in the exam room. But she just laughed. „Don't worry Mr. Horan, you're right on time, my other patient just finished her appointment early, which gave me some extra time. Please take a seat. Mr Payne you can sit down next to him on that chair." She explained smiling.
When Niall laid down on the big chair, he already pulled his shirt up, knowing what comes next. "So how are we feeling? Any new complaints, or are we too eager to find out the gender today?" Mrs. Davis asked next, and Liams head snapped up right away, which made her laugh. "Okay let's see what we will find- just to make sure, momma wants to know as well?" She asked, looking from Liam to Niall.

The younger one nodded eagerly. "Yeah."

She smiled. "Alright and that little one over there is okay with it too?"

Aiden gave her a nod.
"Hell yweah! Daddy said we go shopping for bwaby after this!" He mumbled, as if it would be a secret. Mrs. Davis made an surprised sound. "Well that sounds like a good plan. Let's see where your baby brother or sister is hiding today."

She looked for a while and Niall could swear he was never in a room this quiet. Both Liam and Niall knew she found something, when she stopped abruptly and a small smirk appeared on her face.
"Here we have it."

"And?"
"Tell us please."

Both spoke up the same time which made Mrs.Davis smile even more. "Seems like you two are having another little boy." She exclaimed and Niall gasped.

"Oh my god! A boy? LIAM WE ARE HAVING A BOY!" Niall giggled, and Liam gave him a huge smile as response. "A boy... our first boy together. Aiden will get a little brother- oh god that's crazy!" He replied, his hand holding on to Nialls tightly. His boyfriend had the brightest smile on his face as well. All the back pain and nausea was forgotten in this moment.

"A baby bwrother?" Aiden spoke up quietly, his eyes focused on the screen.

Niall let out a little sniffle. "Yeah a little brother, what do you think about that?"
He asked, stroking Aidens hair. The boy was now sitting on Liams lap so he could see the screen better.
"I like that... I can shware my cars with him! And my train!" He said giggling.

"That you can do, i already know you'll be the best big brother pumpkin could wish for." Liam replied, which made Aiden just keep talking more and more about what he and his brother could play with.

Mrs. Davis kept checking everything while the little boy was talking. She listened quietly, it was honestly quite adorable to listen to the toddler.

"Everything else looks good, he is growing just the way he should. Now we just have to take your blood again and then you're good to go." She explained and Niall just nodded, still too shocked and happy to form any good sentences. They were having a boy! A little boy was currently growing inside of him- that's crazy.

"Or do you have any more questions? I'm always here if you have any concerns or are just interested in specific topics." She asked but everyone shook their heads, still amazed with the news they've got.

"Okay then I would recommend that you-" she said pointing at Liam. "And your son wait in our waiting room while I take Mr Horans blood, he will be out shortly."

"Of course, of course." Liam replied without hesitation, lifting up Aiden to carry him outside. "Love you." He mumbled, pressing a soft kiss to Nialls forehead, who just smiled up at him dreamily. He hated getting his blood work done but it almost happened at every check up appointment. This will be something he won't miss about this pregnancy. He pressed his eyes together when it happened, which made Mrs. Davis let out a chuckle.

"Almost over, I know this is always the least favorite part about those appointments." She said and Niall let out a uncomfortable laugh, not knowing what to reply. After a few more minutes he was allowed to leave. And as soon as he was out the door, Liam and Aiden got up, ready to leave as well. The father pulled Niall in for a deep kiss, as they stepped out of the doctors office.

"A boy." He whispered happily.

Niall giggled. "Jup. We are having a boy."

"I love you- so fucking much." Liam breathed out. His whole body was filled with adrenaline and happiness.

"Love you too baby daddy." Niall replied, giving his fiancé a sneaky smirk.

________________

well hi. it's been a hot minute 🧸
my life is super overwhelming right now, nothing goes as planned lol. buuut i'm glad i could finally finish this chapter! last one before christmas, so merry christmas everyone <3 spend some time with your loved ones

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

412K 11.2K 32
Niall the hurt mute boy that blocks everyone out to try and protect himself from the monster behind locked doors. Harry the hot popular kind boy tha...
99.7K 3.9K 35
"You don't have the right anymore to look at him like that, Harry." Liam shakes his head as he watches the curly boy glaring at his ex-boyfriend and...
244K 8.3K 26
20 year old Niall Horan is a babysitter. I know what your thinking, aren't girls usually the ones babysitting? No, guys can babysit too, it's not a...
57.2K 2.1K 20
[Edited + AU] "My name is Niall, and what would you like, sir?" "I'd just like to stare at this beautiful boy in front of me." "well u-uhm.. you'll h...