Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

By alohabishesss

i literally wrote this when i was like eleven or twelve im so embarrassed but wtvr! discontinued. HIGHEST RA... More

1 - gone
2- TW
4- Taken
5- Cheat?
6- "Mikey"
7- Fight
8- Phone Call
9- Icy
10- ThIs iS FoR HIlLaRy YoU BIg FaT *not white* NaSTy SMelLiNG fAT biTcH
11- "Always,"
12- Jazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
13- Lisa
14- "it was a demon! it werent me!"
15- 3am Bball
16- "My girl"
17- Police
18- 'My Will'
19- Court
20- tw
21- 🚨 knee knaw knee knaw 🚨
22- 🤟 gang gang 🤟
sry
hola

3- Stroke

2.4K 42 43
By alohabishesss

It was the last lesson of school and I had been nervous all day for Will to tell me what his aunt said. I was also scared about having to leave my hometown, my mama, Ice and jazz. But I'd get to see Will again. I'd get to live with Will. To pass out on this offer; i'd be an idiot.

I told Jazz about it but I don't think he was that bothered. Like I know he'd miss me but his main boys are Will and Ice. If anything he's probably jealous and that's why he's been giving me the cold shoulder all day.

"Jayda?" Sir picked me to answer a question and I had no clue what was going on. Hell, I didn't even know what subject I was in right now.
"Hmm?" I took my head off the desk and sat up.

Sir rolled his eyes at me before repeating his question, "Group 8, The Noble Gases have a full outer shell, yes? So does that make them reactive or non reactive?"
Chemistry. That's what lesson I was in.
"Errrr... non reactive?"
He muttered something then carried on teaching. He didn't even tell me if i got it right.

I must've fell asleep because I woke up twenty minutes later to the bell signalling the end of school. I was so nervous.

"Iceeeee!" I ran up behind him and jumped on his back as we walked out the school gates. He didn't laugh or greet me.
"Hello? Ice you in there?" I laughed, waving my hand around his face.
"When we're you gonna tell me that you're moving?" He demanded, stopping on the pavement causing the people behind us to give us dirty looks before walking around us.

"It's not definite so I didn't say anything yet. What's the big deal?"
I knew what the big deal was. I just wanted to see if he'd admit it.
"You're leaving me and it's not a big deal?" His voice cracked and I felt real guilty.

"I'm not leaving you, I don't have a choice."
"Have I not been keeping you safe enough? Is walking you home everyday not enough? I can get more of my boys to come with us if it makes you feel safer," he rambled on and on. I felt so bad.

"Ice, I don't want to leave you. But I don't get a say in this. Talk to my mama if you wanna convince someone," I started walking and he jogged up beside me, still trying to reason with me.
"But you're moving with Will aren't you? Even if it were up to you, you'd still leave to be with him wouldn't you? So don't start with that bullshit of how you don't wanna leave me. It's always him!" His eyes were begging me to stay as his voice cracked, "Why's it always him? What about me?"

I didn't know what to do. I never knew he felt like I didn't care about him. But it was true. I wanted to move in with Will. That's what made me feel so guilty.

"I'm sorry. Ice, seriously I am sorry but my mama is either gonna move halfway down the country or I get to move in with Will. If it were you, you'd pick him at least I'd know somebody if I move with him."
"No. You're not understanding me Jayda." Uh oh he was angry, he said my full name. " I don't want you living with Will. I don't want you away from me. If I were in the situation you were in, I'd simply refuse to leave. I wouldn't leave you. Apparently this whole thing between us must've been a one way street."

Whole thing? How could I have been so fucking oblivious? He liked me. I mean I guessed he did but now it's confirmed.

"I don't want to argue with you Ice."
"It's not an argument. Just... I don't even know anymore. Don't worry," He balled his hands into fists and put them in his pockets. My phone started ringing. It was Will. Great fucking timing. I put it back in my bag.

"You not gonna answer him?" Ice raised his eyebrows at me.
"We'll I'm with you right now, I can call him later." I shrugged my shoulders and he nodded his head but I could see the grin he was trying to hide.

"Anyway, what's this about you telling Jazz you're better than me at basketball?" It was my turn to raise my eyebrows now.
He ran off in front of me as I chased him.
"Don't hurt me! He's lying! I never said that!" I was in stitches watching him run around screaming like a little girl. That wasn't a sight you got to see very often.

As we were about to turn down the alley together, a girl behind us spoke up.
"Yo Ice, right?" She asked twirling her greasy ass hair round her finger.
He looked between us confused but nodded his head. I was just as confused as he was.
"Call me," she smirked at me before putting a piece of paper, with what i'm guessing her number was on, into his pocket. Then she proceeded to walk off swaying her hips as if she were the shit.

Ice pulled a face before throwing the piece of paper into the trees surrounding the alley making me laugh.
"Who was that?" I was still laughing but I genuinely wanted to know who this bitch thought she was.

"This girl in my math class. Think her names Kayla or something. She's been all over me since the start of this year but she's not all that."
"She needs to humble herself if you ask me," I imitated her walk with the hips looking like she pooed her pants and he burst out laughing too.

"Nah she does though. Other day she's like let's compare handsizes. Oh haha my hands are tiny compared to yours!" he mocked her voice as I realised what bitches we were being.

"Alright alright," I said trying to stop my laughter, " We gotta stop bitching now."

"Yeah yeah, we're here now anyway," he stopped walking as I went up to the door.
"You not coming in?" I asked confused.
"Nah just ring me after Will and tell me what he says," he replied scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.
"Yeah alright." I unlocked the door and was about to walk in, " Call me," I imitated her walk again and went in laughing my head off and I hear him laughing too as he walked off.

"Hey mama, where are you?" I opened the doors to all the rooms looking for her. There was a note on the table.

Jayda,

I'm Sally, a nurse who got called to collect your mother. She asked that I left you a note before she passed out again. She should be okay but she had a fall earlier this morning and will be in hospital for the next couple of weeks until we get her stable again.
She'll be in room 205.

~Sally

"What the fuck?"
It had to be a joke. My mom was fine. She was never even ill. I called the hospital and asked if there was a Diana Ferochi in room 205 which they confirmed. I broke down crying. My aunt passed a few months ago due to a stroke and I was scared for my mum.

Will called me again and I wiped my nose before answering.
"Yeah?" my voice quivered but I didn't want him to know I was upset.
"Jay! She said yes! We're gonna be running this place, show them how the Philly kids do it huh?" He was shouting down the phone showing his excitement that I wish I could share with him.

"That's good. I can't wait."
"Jay? You alright?" he asked his voice lowering back down to a normal volume.
"My mama had a fall this morning, she's in hospital." I inhaled and exhaled so as not to cry again.
"Oh my god Jay. Don't worry about rushing up here. Actually I'll come down to you lot so you're not in the house by yourself."
"No don't come down. It's fine, I'm going to see her in a minute and I'll call you after and tell you what's happening," I had to see my mom. I didn't have time for this.
"Alright luv ya Jay bye."
"bye."

I hung up the phone and put in Ice's number.
He picked up after the first ring.
"Ice, have you still got that motorbike?" I asked. The bus would take too long and I didn't have the money.
"Yeah but it's stolen I can't get seen riding it. Why?"
"Just drive it over here," I hung up and ran upstairs to get a couple of my mums things that she'd want.

Within the next ten minutes I heard the engine outside and I ran out to meet him. He saw my puffed up red eyes and pulled me into his arms resting his chin on my head.
"Are you okay? What happened?"
I breathed in before explaining it all to him.

"I'm so sorry, if I had come in with you then you wouldn't of been by yourself," he started rambling.
"It's fine, I just really need to see her."
"Yeah, right. Here ya go madam," he gave me his bike helmet as there was only one and then we were on our way.

My mama wasn't awake yet and I couldn't stay in the room with her looking the ways he looked. Wires and tubes all over her. They made her look dead. Apparently something went wrong with the amount of fluids by her brain causing it to shut down. They said she needed to go to England for a surgery.

I didn't know how I was meant to pay hospital bills, the plane tickets there and back so I guess she would have to go by herself. We had enough money saved up for emergencies that i could use for the hospital. And I'm sure I could scramble up enough money for an airplane ticket. I didn't want to leave her though.

Me and Ice were sat in the waiting room. I was on the phone to my moms boss, trying to work out how much she should be getting paid this month to see if it would cover the costs to England. Thank god it did.

Once the hospital had the confirmation that we could afford it, they loaded her up back into the ambulance and she was gone. That was it.

Authors Note:
Righttttt. Sorry bout this one.
I sorta had to kill her mom off. She won't die but like she's just getting in the way so she's in england now lmao.

But this means jayda will move in with will without feeling guilty for leaving her mom and bla bla bla.

It all works out in the enddddd.

Also, somebody plz comment here whether she should get with Ice for a bit first or just stay friends.

Thanks for readinggggggg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 70K 41
"Been about you, since I met you and imma keep it that way" You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only...
31.9K 381 16
Victorious one shots First chapter I ever wrote when I was 11 so it kind of sucks Mostly Bade Highest rankings #10 in Catvalentine || 06/18/2020...
8.8K 778 44
7 friends, 7 different careers, 7 mindsets , 1 group.. Can you focus? completed August 17th, 2020.
87.4K 1.5K 26
"the last time he climbed it, they were at least seven years old." · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · · stand-alone the mighty ducks: d3 adam banks x oc