My 7 Idol Stepbrothers (Compl...

By AuthorD2311

This is a story abt Lee y/n and her new 7 idol stepbrothers. Read to see wht will happen to y/n's life when s... More

✨💜Introduction💜✨
✨💜Introduction pt.2💜✨
✨💜Chapter 1💜✨
✨💜Chapter 2💜✨
✨💜Chapter 3💜✨
✨💜Chapter 4💜✨
✨💜Chapter 5💜✨
✨💜Chapter 6💜✨
✨💜Chapter 7💜✨
✨💜Chapter 8💜✨
✨💜Chapter 9💜✨
✨💜Chapter 9 pt.2(Dispatch)💜✨
✨💜Chapter 10💜✨
✨💜Chapter 11💜✨
✨💜Chapter 12 💜✨
✨💜Chapter 13💜✨
✨💜Chapter 14💜✨
✨💜Chapter 15💜✨
✨💜Chapter 16💜✨
✨💜Chapter 17💜✨
✨💜Chapter 18💜✨
✨💜Chapter 19💜✨
✨💜Chapter 20💜✨
✨💜Chapter 21💜✨
✨💜Chapter 22💜✨
✨💜Chapter 23💜✨
✨💜Chapter 24💜✨
✨💜Chapter 26💜✨
✨💜Chapter 27💜✨
✨💜Chapter 28💜✨
✨💜Chapter 29💜✨
✨💜Chapter 30💜✨
✨💜Chapter 31💜✨
✨💜Chapter 32💜✨
✨💜Chapter 33💜✨
✨💜Chapter 34💜✨
✨💜Chapter 35💜✨
✨💜Chapter 36💜✨
✨💜Chapter 37💜✨
✨💜Chapter 38💜✨
✨💜Chapter 39💜✨
✨💜Chapter 40💜✨
✨💜Chapter 41💜✨
✨💜Chapter 42💜✨
✨💜Chapter 43💜✨
✨💜Chapter 44💜✨
✨💜Chapter 45💜✨
✨💜Chapter 46💜✨
✨💜Chapter 47💜✨
✨💜Chapter 48💜✨
✨💜Chapter 49💜✨
✨♡22k+views Special Oneshot♡✨(it's related to this book only)
✨💜Chapter 50💜✨
✨💜Chapter 51💜✨
✨Bts and Y/n's sibling goals pics and some facts✨
✨💜Chapter 52💜✨
✨💜Chapter 53💜✨
😁💜Thank you💜😁
✨💜Chapter 54💜✨
✨💜Chapter 55💜✨
✨💜Chapter 56💜✨
✨👀New book👀✨
✨💜The End💜✨

✨💜Chapter 25💜✨

2.2K 53 24
By AuthorD2311

*Y/n's pov*

Here I was in the award show sitting next to oppas while giving fake smiles to the camera.

*My outfit* (choose one idk both r too bootiful to choose one😅)

*my hair and makeup*

Soo let me tell u wht exactly happened oppas were invited for **** award show and they mentioned me in the invitation card soo that's how I'm here.

I'm getting bored and sleepy as some ppl r coming and giving speeches and speeches.

This show is live soo I can't do anything else.I just sighed and sat there while looking at the ppl giving long ass speech.

I sighed as the shooting cuts and we all got a small 10 min break.

I wanted to go to washroom so I got up and jk oppa also came with me to the bathroom as he also wanted to go.

I came out after doing my business and saw oppa waiting for me.

I go towards him and we both head to the seat but someone blocked our way. I looked up just to see ✨Cha Eunwoo✨Damn he looks soo handsome.

I was fangirling over him but it stops when he speaks,

Eunwoo:"Hi u must be y/n right?"

Y/n:"Hello and yh I'm y/n"

I spoke while smiling.An strong arm around my shoulder.My smile turned awkward as I remembered one of my overprotective brothers Jungkook was also here with me.

Jk:"Hi Eunwoo how r u? Long time no see?!"

Eunwoo:"Uhm hey bro! I'm fine and yh we both were busy with our own life...Btw y/n can we be friends?"

Y/n:"Uhm-"

Jk:"Bun bun let's go hyungs msged me just now that the show has already started...See u later bro! Bye!"

I gave a small smile and did a little wave to eunwoo while being dragged by jk oppa who was also giving a tight smile to eunwoo with a secret glare which I could not notice.

We reached at our seats while bowing down to all the idols who were in the way with a smile.

*time skip at the after party*

(still y/n's pov)

I wasn't informed of this after party but anyways atleast I'm gonna get my food here is more than enough.

I smiled as I entered the main hall of the party and saw the food section.

We all took a table and sat at our seats. I got up with jk, jimin and tae oppa and go to the food section.

I looked around to see some food which can satisfy as I'm a picky eater.Especially on my periods.

I took 2 grill sandwiches and some manchurian.(A/n:"My mouth's watering while writing this but yh)

I go to the table again and started eating peacefully while enjoying the taste of each and every bite.

*time skip after the party*

I entered the car after saying byes to oppas while being sad as I'm not that happy but yh.

I want oppas to come to the mansion but they've  some work so they cant come with me. Soon the driver drove off to the mansion while I looked outside of the window at the scenery.

*time skip at the mansion*

I exit the car and go to my room after entering the mansion. I was really tired and I've extra classes tomorrow so I've to wake up early.
I took a nice hot shower and then wore my pjs.Soon I land on my lovely and cozy bed and drift to sleep.

*my pjs*

(to be continued)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3.8K 31
y/n a mysterious,kind,savage and calm girl who acts as nerd at school don't like attention at school. What do you think when she came to know that th...
48.6K 1.3K 32
A girl name is Lee y/n Her life was not so good Until her mother decided to get married Y/n : P-please h-elp me ?? : Doll where are you ?? : Kitten...
80.3K 1.7K 35
This is a story about a 15 year old y/n who is really cold to others. When she will got to know that her mother is going to be remarried and she will...
375K 13.1K 53
After some years of being devastated, y/n's mom got herself a new partner. And Y/n got seven stepbrothers...in disguise From not accepting her to pr...