[BL] Newly Married [Rebirth]

By Erishi_An

Newly Married [Rebirth] 新婚[重生] Author: 夜风起 Status 67 Chapters Description Li Jincheng's father said: "Jinchen... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 67

5K 145 41
By Erishi_An

At the age of 31, Li Jincheng successfully graduated from that school abroad.

    Although he was a little dissatisfied with his inexplicable professional behavior of going to study comparative literature, Li Jincheng finally returned to his alma mater to continue teaching through Song Liubai's matchmaking.

    But his life has changed a lot, he no longer has to accompany Song Liubai frequently to go abroad, and he no longer has to worry about whether one of his students will stay up at night.

    He only needs to prepare lessons, attend classes, correct their test papers at the end of the semester, and then give them enough credits.

    The school seems to be a place that will never be corroded by time. It was like this ten years ago. Ten years later, it remains the same.

    Or just because it is full of energetic students.

    Li Jincheng's mentality is young because of such an environment.

.But not everyone will be happy about this. Although at first he was delighted at how simple and pure Li Jincheng looked at first glance, but one day I learned that he was very popular in school and saw him walked out surrounded by a large number of students. He Zhenxuan was quickly controlled by the negative emotions in his heart at the grand occasion at the school gate.

    He doesn't know if he loves someone more, he puts himself in a humble position.

    In his heart, Li Jincheng is outstanding in appearance and has a dusty temperament. Although he is not at the point where everyone is loved and flowers bloom, it is really easy to make people feel good.

    In addition, college students are most enthusiastic. If one of them is a fan of Li Jincheng, he will take the initiative to attack...

.Some things snowballed bigger and bigger once they wanted to drive, so when Li Jincheng opened the door and sat in, he felt a clear, low atmosphere in the car.

    He Zhenxuan rarely writes his thoughts on his face, so Li Jincheng didn't care much either.

    But gradually, he noticed some clues from other places.

    For example, if something happened to the company, He Zhenxuan still insisted on picking him home, and after sending him home, he would drive to the company again.

    For example, during the recent period, He Zhenxuan always pretended to be so tired at work, but in fact, staying at home is not bad, or there is a position in our company that is suitable for you.

    In short, either stay at home and don't go out to meet people, or just live under his supervision.

.This man's terrifying possessiveness is like a woman's aunt, always showing up on time after a while.

    Li Jincheng sneered inside. When he couldn't bear it, he simply threw a lot of gossip magazines in front of He Zhenxuan and said, "What is this?"

    Thinking of the origins of these magazines, Li Jincheng's face also has a dumbfounding expression.

    At the time he had just returned from his studies, Xiao Peiting dragged him to a side hall with a cautious look at the He family's regular dinner, followed by Shi Yinlan and He Qixuan with difficult faces.

    Just when Li Jincheng was confused, Xiao Peiting took out this pile of magazines, and said with earnest words: "Jincheng, we all know that Zhenxuan loves you very much, but he is also a businessman, and he usually entertains a lot...plus his Status status, some unscrupulous reporters want to use him to stimulate magazine sales, but these..."

.After speaking, she patted the pile of magazines on the table, and said: "They are all fake, even if you finish reading, don't be awkward with Zhenxuan."

    On the table are some of the most famous gossip magazines on Hong Kong Island. I usually like to portray uninfluenced celebrities as Uranus superstars, and then link them with the so-called giants or business giants in the mainland, Taiwan, and Hong Kong.

    Li Jincheng is keen on gossip and knows that there is a mutually beneficial relationship between the two sides. Sometimes even because of need, these artists will quietly make some ambiguous actions for paparazzi to take pictures.

    Although I thought so, I also knew that Xiao Peiting and the others were worried about themselves, but when Li Jincheng saw the three women on the opposite side looking at him solemnly, his heart was only broken.

.He thinks I am not a woman, and I am not as tangled and sensitive as you think, and, can you not apply your own thinking mode to me?

    "Jincheng..."

    Seeing Li Jincheng looking at him uncertainly, He Zhenxuan was on the verge of an enemy.

    "explain."

    "These are fake, I..."

    As he spoke, he swallowed nervously.

    He Zhenxuan carries the typical characteristics of all engineering men. Facing the work, they are able to perform easily, but once things involve feelings, they will be clumsy, and it seems that even the reaction will be slow.

    "Should I believe you?"

    "should."

    "The answer is so straightforward, He Zhenxuan, I also told you that, but what did you say at the time?"

.He Zhenxuan’s expression was full of confusion. Knowing that he must have forgotten, Li Jincheng sneered and said word by word: "When Zhang Liangyu patted my shoulder the day before yesterday, when Xu Tingting called my phone yesterday, let alone... they were mine. student……"

    "Jincheng, I..."

    As if he didn't know how to explain it, Li Jincheng didn't bother to talk nonsense with him. He glanced at the double bed next to him before he said, "Go and lie on it."

    Only when there is a comparison, he knows that he is really too much. He Zhenxuan always corrects his mistakes, coupled with the guilt in his heart, so as soon as Li Jincheng's voice fell, he immediately ran to the bed and lay flat.

    It was winter now, and Li Jincheng hadn't had time to get the tie tied around his neck. Thinking that it was just right, he took off the tie and tied He Zhenxuan's hands to the head of the bed.

.He was already extremely sexy when staring motionlessly at himself when he took off his tie, but it was a pity that He Zhenxuan's hand had just moved unconsciously, and Li Jincheng had already leaned over and pressed his hands.

    "He Zhenxuan, I told you to move, otherwise... the next month, I think we'd better sleep separately."

    The light in the room was not turned off, and Li Jincheng already showed a smile mixed with coquettish and innocent while talking.

    Li Jincheng tried his best to tease this night, but He Zhenxuan was unable to move, and he eventually made his eyes red and cold sweat on his forehead.

    Although he finally embraced Li Jincheng as he wished, since then, Li Jincheng has not seen a picture of him in this type of magazine.

.Deliberately let people deduct those photos, or see how far away those artists are, but in any case, Lee Jin-sung finally achieved his wish.

    Several women in the He family are always paying attention to He Zhenxuan's movements, so at the next meeting, they immediately asked him why.

    Which is so pronounced.

    Hearing He Qixuan asking himself, Li Jincheng sneered and said, "If you can't coax it, let's do something hard."

    "for example?"

    Li Jincheng was choked by his own saliva, and gave a dry smile before he left a sentence dryly: "Kneel to the keyboard."

    He said this casually, but when he finished speaking, Xiao Peiting and the others immediately looked at him with a look of worship.

    Li Jincheng...

.Originally, Li Jincheng thought that the matter would have ended here, but afterwards, He Qixuan took his hand and said with a serious face: "How can I grab a man's heart?"

    He Qixuan got married last year. Although her husband claimed to be a painter, Li Jincheng felt that he was more like a little white face eating soft food.

    However, Shi Yinlan said, the most important thing is that her daughter is happy, and they raise this person, so Li Jincheng and He Zhenxuan can't say much.

    He Qixuan had an unreasonable closeness to Li Jincheng. Hearing her asking himself, Li Jincheng thought for a while, and said: "You must be generous and confident in front of him, and you must always show your feminine charm."

    "Feminine charm? Then Jincheng, can you accompany me to buy underwear tomorrow?"

.Li Jincheng's Three Views were shattered time and time again by these women of the He family. After saying that the clerk would think I was a pervert, you'd better go to your friend, and he hurriedly wanted to get rid of He Qixuan's hand.

    "Jincheng, what happened?"

    He Qixuan's fear of He Zhenxuan never disappeared. Seeing him look at herself with a slightly guarded look in Li Jincheng's eyes, she immediately looked back to her husband pretending to be calm.

    On the way back, Li Jincheng talked to He Zhenxuan about the whole story. He Zhenxuan tolerated it, and finally couldn't help laughing out loud.

    This is the first time He Zhenxuan laughed so indulgently since the two had known each other for so many years. Li Jincheng was anxious and grabbed a handful of He Zhenxuan's inner thigh. When he cried out, he gritted his teeth and said, "You think this is Whose fault?"

.With a forbearing smile on his face, seeing Li Jincheng still wanting to do it, He Zhenxuan immediately took his hand and said: "Observe, I'm driving, let's go back and talk about something."

    The He family is rich in freaks. This is the only sentence that Li Jincheng can think of when he looks at He Zhenxuan bitterly.

    Every year Li Jincheng goes to see Liao Changyuan.

    It may be that his original behavior gave him too much shock, so today, Li Jincheng still can't forget him.

    When you go, you will usually encounter Guanzibiao.

    At the beginning, there was only a single person, but in the past two years, a little boy began to appear next to him.

    Six or seven years old, his facial features are very similar to Liao Changyuan when he was young.

    Later, Li Jincheng learned that it was indeed Liao Changyuan’s son, but he was now adopted by Guan Zibiao.

.Guan Zibiao has a close relationship with him. The last time Li Jincheng saw him, he had a nasty smile on his face. At the same time, he pointed to the photo of Liao Changyuan on the tombstone and asked the little boy to call him his mother. Li Jincheng was very speechless.

    "Still not planning to find another one?"

    Guan Zi smiled, pointing to his heart and said: "He is in here, so I can't hold anyone else."

    "not lonely?"

    "He's by my side when I miss him."

    Coming out of the cemetery, the sun above his head was extremely dazzling. Watching Guan Zibiao holding Liao Changyuan’s sleeping son towards his car, he gently placed him on the child’s seat. Li Jincheng quickly felt the nose pass. There was a bit of sourness.

    At that time he was thinking, Liao Changyuan, I really really hope that you can meet again in the next life.

.When I went back, I told He Zhenxuan about this. He Zhenxuan also expressed emotion. In the end, he just hugged Li Jincheng and whispered, "Our luck is better than them."

    Yes, meeting someone you like is not easy, let alone they can stay together for a long time.

    The next day was the weekend. Early in the morning, Li Jincheng was woken up by his cell phone ringing. He heard Xiao Peiting's voice. Because he didn't wake up, he dumbly responded and hung up the phone in his hand.

    He Zhenxuan accompanies him to rest at home as usual that day. Because of his biological clock and habit of getting up early, he has no sleepiness at this time, but because of the things that happened in the past, he is grateful for the fact that Li Jincheng can still appear in front of him alive. , So even if he stared at Li Jincheng motionlessly for an hour or two, he wouldn't feel the slightest boredom.

.After finally waiting for him to feel sleepy, Li Jincheng's cell phone rang again.

    This time it was He Ningran's call. Hearing him asking himself, Li Jincheng answered vaguely, saying, "Sister Pei Ting went to Sister Lan Hui."

    After hanging up the phone and lying on the bed quietly for two seconds, Li Jincheng jumped up, and kept calling death, this is death.

    "What's wrong?"

    After calling Xiao Peiting, Li Jincheng explained to him.

    Recently, He Ningran was consciously getting older and couldn't play anymore, so he started to guard Xiao Peiting eagerly every day.

    Xiao Peiting is also accustomed to freedom, and being treated like this by He Ningran will only make her feel miserable.

    He Ningran didn't believe her group of friends. The only person he could trust was Li Jincheng, so Li Jincheng agreed to cover her.

    "But now..."

.Seeing Li Jincheng's appearance about to fall apart, He Zhenxuan smiled and pushed him down on the bed, and said, "Don't worry, next time I will cover for the third aunt."

    "The question is, does she dare?"

    It's a pity that Li Jincheng hadn't finished speaking before he was kissed by He Zhenxuan.

    After that, as Li Jincheng expected, Xiao Peiting did not dare to let He Zhenxuan cover her. At the same time, He Ningran often looked at him with a smile.

    Li Jincheng could not withstand such pressure, and finally had to find an excuse not to attend the family gathering of the He family.

    Later, He Zongtong learned about the incident. He scolded the two of them, and a group of people called Li Jincheng one after another, and the incident was considered to be revealed.

.When Li Jincheng was 37 years old, He Zhenxuan accompanied him to challenge all the extreme sports he wanted to challenge. In this summer vacation, the two rose up and went to the small European country where Li Yaozu and Song Wanru are now.

    Li Yaozu was originally well-educated and smart, so when a few people meet again, he can already speak the language of that country fluently.

    He and Song Wanru opened a noodle restaurant in a small town near the nursing home. The first floor was used to open a shop and the second floor was used to live in. The balcony was planted with many colorful flowers. The business of the noodle restaurant was not bad.

    Song Wanru looked like a normal person, but she was not in good health. As soon as the night was getting dark, she exchanged good nights with Li Jincheng and He Zhenxuan, and then Li Yaozu took them to an outdoor cafe for coffee.

.Probably because I haven't seen it for a long time, and what the other party said fell in my ears, it was also called a novelty, so until late at night, the three people were shocked that a long time had passed.

    "Jincheng."

    On the opposite side, Li Yaozu looked solemn, and Li Jincheng was thinking about something wrong. Then, he heard Li Yaozu asking him, saying: "Tell me the truth, is there something wrong with Jiajun?"

    Li Jincheng still wanted to answer his question, but Li Yaozu misunderstood what he meant and shook his head before he said: "I recognize Jiajun's handwriting. The postcards he has sent from all over the world in recent years are actually what you are looking for. Did someone send it for you?"

    Li Jincheng never knew anything like this. After hearing him say this, he turned his head, but He Zhenxuan showed him an apologetic smile at this time.

    Obviously thinking about himself, Li Jincheng squeezed his hand and explained to Li Yaozu at the same time.

."This kid, why can't you figure it out like this?"

    One thought of heaven, one thought of hell, but everyone else is already dead, and it's useless to say more.

    "Does Song Wanru know about this?"

    "She has bad eyes, and I always read those postcards for her."

    "When are you going to hide from her?"

    "If you can... forever."

    Li Jincheng nodded and was about to leave with He Zhenxuan. Li Yaozu stopped him again and said, "If you have time in the future, come here to see me more. I am getting older now, and I probably won't be able to live for a few years."

    His tone was calm but full of sadness, and Li Jincheng nodded when thinking that he and Song Wanru, who is in poor health, are living together.

    There is a saying that things are impermanent. Soon after Li Jincheng and Ho Zhenxuan returned to Hong Kong Island, Sister Fang passed away.

.Her death was a natural death. As she got older, the organs in her body were gradually failing. That morning Li Jincheng went to her room to call her, thinking she just accidentally overslept.

    On the day Sister Fang went out for funeral, Li Jincheng shut herself into the study, and He Zhenxuan stayed at the door of the study because he was worried.

    It was not until early in the morning that He Zhenxuan twisted the doorknob once again, only to find that Li Jincheng had opened the door from the inside.

    This is an expression of his willingness to speak to himself at last.

    "Jincheng?"

    Li Jincheng lay on the desk, looking like the kids in the class who didn't sleep enough when he was a child, but He Zhenxuan knew that it was because he had cried hard and didn't want to see him embarrassed.

.He Zhenxuan walked over quietly, and when he put his hand on Li Jincheng's shoulder, Li Jincheng had already hugged his waist and buried his face there.

    "He Zhenxuan, you can't die earlier than me."

    He Zhenxuan's expression softened because of his words. After he brushed Li Jincheng's hair over and over again, he smiled and said, "Definitely."

    When He Zhenxuan really retired, he was almost fifty years old. Although he had said that he wanted to travel around the world, the two had just boarded the cruise ship that sailed the Pacific Ocean less than a week before abandoning the ship and buying air tickets and hurried back to Hong Kong.

    Li Jincheng's explanation for this is that he is old and can't run anymore, and now it's serious to cultivate oneself at home.

    Although the words are said, the two are properly maintained and dressed, so it is rare for people to see their true age.

.Now that the two are standing together, in the eyes of outsiders, they are still two handsome middle-aged beautiful uncles.

    He Zhenxuan always regards Li Jincheng as the head of the horse. If Li Jincheng wants to cultivate his body, he took people to a place suitable for self-cultivation.

    The new home is located in Repulse Bay. It is only one storey high, with a wide lawn in front of the building, and the blue swimming pool and garden at the back. It is not too big or small. It is not only suitable for living at home, but also for inviting friends to come here for gatherings.

    But gradually, the lawn in front of him was changed beyond recognition by Li Jincheng.

    Because they wanted to eat fresh eggs, they made a chicken coop there, and because gender equality was emphasized, there were ten roosters and ten hens.

    He Zhenxuan couldn't open his eyes because of the smell of chicken shit. Although he had thought of letting the servants come here to clean, Li Jincheng excused that he didn't like being disturbed by strangers, and let He Zhenxuan do everything himself.

.He Zhenxuan wore a mask and sunglasses to rinse the chicken coop with a faucet. He couldn't help thinking several times in his heart, probably because he had too little time with Li Jincheng before, so he came up with such a novel way to remedy himself.

    Li Jincheng's sleep quality was not high, and later he was too noisy and asked to send the chickens away.

    Before long, Li Jincheng envied Tang Bohu's free and easy, and began to let people plant peach trees in the yard.

    Later, he changed his worship to Tao Yuanming, so he had the peach trees in the yard plucked out to plant chrysanthemums.

    During that year or so, Li Jincheng repeated it, making He Zhenxuan almost think that he had reached the menopause early.

    But as always, when his freshness passed, he would calm down again.

.That day the two fed the thrush raised by He Zhenxuan, the tortoise raised by Li Jincheng, the goldfish, and the golden retriever raised by the two together, and they heard an exaggerated sports car engine sound outside the gate.

    There is an identification system on the door, and there is no need for two people to open the door specially. Not long after, Ren Yusen, who is about the same height, appearance and taste as Ren Yuqiao of the year, rushed in and said: "Teacher! You must help me this time!"

    Li Jincheng and He Zhenxuan looked at each other speechlessly, thinking about coming again.

    Ren Yusen is now a well-known star on Hong Kong Island, but it is a pity that he is not destined to be just a quiet beautiful man like his brother.

    To put it bluntly, he himself is equivalent to a scandal maker.

    Although I don't know the true or false of the scandal, Li Jincheng can't help but feel sorry for He Haoyin.

.He Haoyin's appearance brings together all the advantages of her parents, but she is not interested in being an entertainer, otherwise her radiant and flawless appearance would be enough to fascinate all beings.

    What's even more commendable is that she is also knowledgeable and gentle, and she is the most outstanding woman Li Jincheng has ever seen since his two lives.

    none of them.

    "She really broke up with me this time, but I was wronged!"

    "What about before?"

    Li Jincheng couldn't help but sneer when Ren Yusen didn't speak.

    The two began to fall in love at the age of seventeen. During this period, Ren Yusen suddenly disappeared, and he was photographed by reporters that he had a certain popular Xiaohuadan on his sports car. He Haoyin never said anything about this.

    but now……

.Li Jincheng looked at Ren Yusen who was lying on the table weakly, and said with a terrible smile: "Ren Yusen, you are really dead this time."

    "He and Xiaoxiao are really over this time?"

    When Ren Yusen left dejectedly, He Zhenxuan couldn't help but ask in a low voice.

    "No, it should be said that Xiaoxiao waited for this day for a long time."

    "Oh?"

    "Spite him a little bit, then hit him when he is defenseless."

    Seeing Li Jincheng's fierce look, He Zhenxuan shook his head silently.

    After that, just as Li Jincheng expected, He Haoyin frequently attended various banquets on behalf of Rong Sheng, and she surprised four people when she appeared. Since then, countless people have bowed down under her pomegranate skirt.

    At first Ren Yusen could bear it, but when He Haoyin was photographed one day of her dating another young talent in the city, he was really anxious.

.It was a confession and a marriage proposal, but He Haoyin waited for so many years and was not in a hurry. Later, almost two years later, everyone was waiting for the news that they were about to get married.

    At this time, Ren Yusen was completely reduced to his wife's slave.

    On the day of receiving the call, Li Jincheng smiled triumphantly and said, "How is it? I didn't make a mistake at the time, did I?"

    "Yes, yes, you are right."

    After saying this, He Zhenxuan couldn't help but leaned in and kissed the corner of his mouth lightly.

    He once saw a very touching love sentence in a book.

    Said that because of XX, he felt that he did not live in vain.

    Or because of so-and-so, I won't regret having been in this world.

    For him, Li Jin's achievements represent such a meaning.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 6.7K 78
Author : Ye ZiXuan Status: Finished Chapters: 74 Chapters The popular idol Mu Xingyu suddenly withdrew from the crew and terminated the contract with...
506K 14.4K 75
After Being Dumped by his Son's Father 被儿子他爹甩了之后 Author 迷之鹿 Status 75 Chapters Description Wen Ziheng has a vicious half sister, and the vicious sist...
18.6K 260 66
Alternate Title: 他儿子有个亿万首富爹 Author: Shou Xin Novel Summary After spending half a year in the province, Cheng Yang took a luxurious cruise for seven d...
4.4M 274K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...