[BL] Newly Married [Rebirth]

By Erishi_An

Newly Married [Rebirth] 新婚[重生] Author: 夜风起 Status 67 Chapters Description Li Jincheng's father said: "Jinchen... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 58

2K 80 7
By Erishi_An

Li Jincheng, who tried this test, could only ask for leave the next morning. He groaned on the bed for a while. He turned his head and said solemnly: "He Zhenxuan, I think I am old."

    He Zhenxuan was wearing a tie in front of the mirror at this time. After hearing Li Jincheng say this, he smiled and said, "You are only 26 years old this year."

    "Really? Then why do I always feel tired?"

    After speaking, he muttered to the head of the bed again, saying: "If I am not old, then you are too fierce..."

    The tone is full of confusion.

    He said such words unconsciously, but He Zhenxuan knew the real reason.

    Although he was a lot fatter than the time he was injured, his physical condition is much worse than that of the average person.

.Thinking of his unrestrained request last night, Li Jincheng has always been a little sleepy again. He Zhenxuan no longer has the intention to tie his tie. He just walked quietly to Li Jincheng’s side and lay down, then wrapped his shoulders and said, "Jincheng, When I finish this time, shall we travel abroad, okay?"

    People like them, although they are considered successful in the eyes of others, how can there be perfect things in the world?

    Dressed well, they enjoy the rights that some ordinary people can't enjoy, but at the same time, they don't even have time to accompany their most important relatives and lovers.

    Such problems are very common, and it seems that the day will never disappear.

    Fortunately, through their ears and eyes and the education they have received since childhood, they have been prepared for this early on.

.Most people who are born similar to He Zhenxuan will choose to marry a person designated by their family.

    There is no love between them, just cooperation, but this also saves them a lot of trouble.

    As for the remaining small part, they were united by true love, but due to the long separation and lack of communication, they eventually either divorced or looked like a divorce. There are few couples who truly love each other and understand each other like him and Li Jincheng.

    For this, He Zhenxuan has always been grateful.

    No matter how tired or late, Li Jin would definitely sleep in his pajamas. After he dragged He Zhenxuan around his neck, he closed his eyes and said, "I didn't graduate until the end of July. Even if I travel abroad, I have to wait until 4th. Months later."

    "Then we will eat something delicious first?"

    "good."

.The surrounding atmosphere is very warm. Seeing Li Jincheng with his eyes closed, the corners of his mouth rose slightly. He Zhenxuan was both reluctant and annoyed. After a while, he said: "Jincheng, many times, I just want to accompany you to a good night's sleep. ..."

    "Stop dreaming, you have to feed me."

    After speaking, Li Jincheng buried his head in his neck and said, "But then again, when are you going to be busy?"

    "If Qifeng's wife can give birth to a boy this time, I should be able to abdicate and let Xian..."

    "By then we will all be old."

    "Yes...just like those grandfathers and old ladies who have retired, they can take a walk in the sunset together."

    "Why must it be in the sunset?"

    "It's not too cold or too hot, the weather is just right."

    "Um……"

.When Li Jincheng really fell asleep, He Zhenxuan crept on his tie and went out.

    After a certain age, people’s sleep time seems to be reduced accordingly. Seeing Sister Fang is sitting in the living room watching TV, He Zhenxuan called her and said, “Wake up Jincheng half an hour before lunch and let him finish his meal. Go to class again."

    He Zhenxuan's deterrence could not match the attractiveness of family ethics drama to Sister Fang. Upon hearing He Zhenxuan's words, she just responded casually.

    Seeing her staring at the TV screen intently, He Zhenxuan couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth.

    He and Li Jincheng are not very close to their families, but they respect and like Wei Chunfang from the heart.

    When Li Jincheng received a call from Liao Changyuan, it was almost time for lunch.

    Probably not waking up, Liao Changyuan's voice gave Li Jincheng a feeling of extreme confusion.

.He couldn't remember whether this was his previous life or the time Liao Changyuan was lying in the hospital.

    But anyway, his voice will only make Li Jincheng feel terrified.

    "Jincheng?"

    "Huh? I'm here."

    Li Jincheng in memory likes to be in a daze. When the two were first together, Liao Changyuan's favorite thing to do was to walk quietly behind him and suddenly grab his shoulder.

    At that time, Li Jincheng was obviously frightened, but his face was blank.

    The two have lived together for almost four years. Perhaps Li Jincheng has completely forgotten, but Liao Changyuan is more and more prone to indulge in the memories of the past.

    The sun falling overhead on a certain day, a certain scene, the smile on the face of a person who looked like him, could make him think of Li Jincheng easily.

.As it is now, just hearing his voice, his appearance will vividly appear before his eyes.

    Liao Changyuan's mood improved unconsciously, and he smiled before he said: "What's wrong with Jincheng? Did I scare you?"

    The two of them are not even friends now. Hearing him talking to himself in a friendly tone, Li Jincheng forced himself to get up, and then said coldly, "What's the matter?"

    "Jincheng..."

    After a silent sigh, Liao Changyuan said, "I heard that Guan Zibiao sent someone to take you to his place yesterday. Is there anything wrong with you?"

    "No, there is, he said he likes you."

    The non-emotional description made Liao Changyuan feel a little uncomfortable, but before he had time to speak, Li Jincheng said: "Maybe you can try with him."

    "Jincheng, I have promised that you will no longer appear in front of you..."

."I did not mean that!"

    Anxiously scratching his own hair, Li Jincheng said: "Since I have already died once, why don't you want to open it? Why not treat yourself better? Liao Changyuan, what is the meaning of your rebirth?!"

    "Didn't you already tell you?"

    Although knowing that was the kindness that Li Jincheng would have toward everyone, Liao Changyuan was still a little happy involuntarily. After a pause, he said, "My main purpose of rebirth may only be to compensate you."

    "I do not need!"

    "Jincheng... Maybe we can think about it from another angle... For example, if you are born again and meet He Zhenxuan again, what would you do to him?"

    He will follow him stubbornly, and treat him well as much as he can.

.But Li Jincheng didn't want to say to Liao Changyuan what he wanted to say for himself.

    It's just that everyone knows each other well.

    "Do you understand now? Jincheng?"

    After rebirth, Liao Changyuan not only changed his character, but also seemed to have improved his eloquence a lot.

    Li Jincheng was extremely depressed by him, and in the end he just said irritably, "Whatever you want! And, don't call me anymore!"

    When Wei Chunfang opened the door of Li Jincheng and He Zhenxuan's bedroom, he saw Li Jincheng standing barefoot in a daze.

    She was so frightened that she patted Li Jincheng on the shoulder and pushed him onto the bed before saying: "How old are you! I don't know if standing barefoot on the floor is bad for your health? If Zhenxuan sees it When it's there, let's see how he will deal with you when the time comes!"

.He Zhenxuan was reluctant to scold himself, but the chill radiated from his body...

    Li Jincheng quickly recovered. Seeing Sister Fang scolded himself while looking for socks to put on him, he clutched his shoulder and said pitifully, "Sister Fang, it hurts..."

    "you deserve it!"

    "Then don't tell Zhenxuan, OK?"

    After hearing him say this, Sister Fang glanced at him sideways and said, "Look at your performance."

    After speaking, she walked out proudly like a queen, Li Jincheng had no choice but to follow her in front of her.

    Although I said that I would take myself to eat delicious food for a while, but within a few days, because the Rongsheng Plaza in City C was about to open, He Zhenxuan took people to the mainland again.

    Li Jincheng had also been there, and he was very curious about the shape of the building, so he asked He Zhenxuan to take a few photos for himself.

.When He Zhenxuan sent the photos, Li Jincheng was standing next to Sister Fang and eating strawberries that had just gone on the market recently.

    Only when he saw those photos, he not only coughed, but also vomited the remains of the strawberry in his mouth onto Sister Fang who was making medicated meals for him.

    Sister Fang was speechless, but when Li Jincheng faced her mobile phone screen, she yelled and held Li Jincheng's mobile phone in her hand like a treasure.

    The two have different aesthetics. Sister Fang likes those photos, but Li Jincheng only feels scared.

    Rongsheng Plaza covers a huge area, and it takes about an hour to walk around it.

    There are countless glass doors of different sizes on the first floor, and according to the trend of the building, each wall of it will give people a completely different feeling.

.He Zhenxuan chose six places that he was probably satisfied with, but what Li Jincheng wanted to see was the appearance of the building, but he didn't expect him to be in every photo he sent.

    He doesn't like taking pictures like Li Jincheng, so his expression looks a little unnatural, but it is probably to make Li Jincheng feel that he is in a good mood, so he perseveres in all the photos compared to a scissors hand.

    It's just that the scissor hand is like the expression on his face, implicit and shy, forming a strong sense of incongruity with him.

    When Sister Fang finished the announcement, Zhenxuan also had such a cute side. Li Jincheng sent him a text message, saying [Who took the picture of you? 】

    [Skylin. 】

    I can almost imagine what Skelling looked like when he took these photos for him.

    【How about it? Does it look good? 】

.[Unbearable. 】

    He Zhenxuan soon sent another injured expression.

    Thinking of his unrested appearance in the photo, Li Jincheng comforted him again, saying [Sister Fang said you are so cute. 】

    What He Zhenxuan sent this time was a selfie of him. Seeing that he once again compared a scissorhand with his temperament, Li Jincheng was almost depressed.

    It's a pity that he is going to go for more than half a month this time. Li Jincheng is lying on the sofa, feeling that he is living like years.

    "Jincheng, come over for dinner."

    As soon as Wei Chunfang walked into the living room, he saw Li Jincheng holding up his mobile phone in a very happy manner.

    "What's wrong? Did Zhenxuan send another photo?"

    "no."

    "Then why are you so happy?"

    Li Jincheng shook his head and stopped talking.

.As a person who is keen on gossip, Li Jincheng knows many things in the entertainment industry.

    Just now, he saw the news on the Internet that Guan Zibiao acquired the acting agency where Liao Changyuan is now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 8.9K 88
brief introduction:   "Crossing into the text of giving birth to a child and giving birth to a cub" Author: May 1st [End] The copywriter was passed...
90.8K 2.1K 106
Description The journey of a generation's male empress started because of four words. "Send a dowry escort." During the 19th year of the Yuanqing Era...
4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
199K 6.7K 78
Author : Ye ZiXuan Status: Finished Chapters: 74 Chapters The popular idol Mu Xingyu suddenly withdrew from the crew and terminated the contract with...